Perversion of High Elf Noble

Story Info
High elf noble corrupted by naiveté.
14.2k words
4.6
13.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

High elf noble Solana Fireswan fumed with even more anger than before when she saw the place she had been appointed to rule by her father. The castle town of Milum was not notable in the high elven imperium by any metric. It was a simple nexus of the northern fur trade close to the lands of the tribal barbarians that were not even worth conquering.

Some of the airship sailors on the deck were even taking cover as they feared Solana was simply going to blast the town with a burst of high magic just when they were landing to the port that was barely able to house the transport ship.

Solana's cold teal eyes were screaming murder but she was holding back the fire magic that was visibly bubbling around her. All she needed to do was to survive a year ruling the lesser races as a rite of passage until a suitable marriage was arranged for her and she would be able to live in a proper spiral tower that reached to the clouds.

Even the ship's captain was keeping his distance from Solana even though most of the crew kept sending glances at her. Her well-fitted expensive red dress robe was something only the wealthiest nobles afforded. To some of the crew, it was even the first time they had seen a high elf, let alone one who was wearing something that let her feminine shapes shine through. Especially her notable breast and ass sizes were for all to see on her body that was taller than most men.

"One year, all I need to do is to survive this humiliating dump. I'm twenty-one now and twenty-two when it this is over. Then I have an eternity of happiness in a golden palace with my future husband whoever he may be... as long as he is at least a duke, any less and he might not live long," Solana muttered while fixing her unnaturally well-kept blond hair that seemed to defy even the wind.

Once the ship landed, Solana elegantly stepped to the pier and was greeted by a group of human knights headed by the steward of the castle. All of them were a bit shorter than the newly arrived high elf.

"Greetings Lady Solana, I'm Steward Williams," the steward said with a bow. He was a well-kept mid-thirties male human. Solana walked in front of him and acted like she was expecting more to happen.

"May I ask how many servants you are bringing?" William asked with another bow. Besides Solana, and a few crew members carrying her luggage, nobody else was leaving the airship.

"The cowards all refused to come to this forsaken dirt pile and resigned and my father just let it happen," Solana flared. "He dared to say it would be good for me and that I would learn proper manners. Even if he is my father that is beyond rude."

"That is unfortunate my lady, I shall be doing some arrangements then," William said with a bow but there was an odd strain in his voice that Solana did not pick up.

"When is my cart going to arrive?" Solana demanded. There was fire in her eyes despite the colour of teal.

"Unfortunately this pier is not able to have one, the castle is only a few steps away," William explained. Solana began to swirl around in anger like to ignore the humans. Her large breasts swayed around with her and the braver men did their best to burn them into their memory thinking it was as close to them as they would ever get.

"Fine, that is what I get from expecting too much from this low-grade dump," Solana flared and stormed off along the pier as the humans simply kept bowing to her. To anyone who knew about human castles, it should have been clear the airship port was an improvised one that was built along one of the castle walls.

William with some of the knights hurried after Solana and guided her to the main keep. There was a short official ceremony at the main hall where she was given the ceremonial keys to the castle which she proceeded to drop on the floor since there had not been any tables at the hall.

Afterwards, Solana was guided to her new private quarters by the head butler Elijah of the castle. Once inside her new room, it took less than a second for her to cause the air around her to steam up from the heat.

"The bed is so tiny and this room is smaller than my closet," Solana voiced while swallowing down anger. The bed only fit two people and the room barely had space for a bigger one as the cabinets around it took some of the wall space. Though it still was one of the biggest rooms in the keep that had been built from a rough stone.

"I'm sure it is possible to arrange a larger room in one of the manors if this is not to your liking," Elijah said with a bow. A grit of his teeth went unnoticed by anyone present.

"Never mind, I'm tired and that ship was even worse than this ancient relic of a bed," Solana said with an eye roll. She spread her hands like expecting a servant to undress her.

"Unfortunately there were no female servants available," Elijah said with a bow. "If you were simply to undress and give me a few days to train a servant."

"Like I'm going to do it myself, just do it," Solana stated. She turned around to show her back to the head burlier while keeping her hands spread.

"My lady, that would not be proper," Elijah protested with a heavy swallow even though his eyes were already staring at the perky high elf ass in front of him. He was already imaging how he would need to slide his hands along them to properly remove the dress without hurting the expensive fabric.

"How so? You are a human, less than dirt. You are all the same to me," Solana flared with a frustrated wave of her head.

"As you say," Elijah replied with a deep breath and stepped forward. His hands landed on Solana's hip, his right one started a slide into the binds of the dress but then it slowed down. The elven skin under the silky fabric felt as heavenly as he had assumed and the fact his manhood was growing a hard boner made him mad. So far he had been able to resist to be seduced by the vile creature in angel's disguise but he was no longer able to pretend not to desire one of the beings dominating the lesser races.

"What are you doing?" Solana flared when Elijah's hands stopped on the sides of her firm but soft stomach.

"My apologies, I would not want to damage this dress by accident and it is my first time serving you," Elijah explained with a calm voice despite suddenly sweating heavily.

"You better not damage it, this is unique and costs more than this dump," Solana voiced with a vexed breath. Elijah began to fully focus on removing the dress. He knew how it was done as despite being expensive the methodology was the same as cheaper dress robes. Though he kept sliding his hands to feel up every line possible while unbinding the knots and straps. Blood was rushing in his veins as he was almost pressing his rock-hard cock against Solana's large perky ass now and then.

"I'm feeling hot, hurry up. I need to get to a bath," Solana panted just when Elijah got to sliding her hands out of the dress. His hand was pressing against the side of her unnaturally perky high elf breast.

Elijah looked up and the look Solana was giving him was definitely one fo arousal. Her cheeks were heavily blushing and her lips were gaping in a sensual manner. Even the harsh eyes of teal looked a bit softer than before.

"Do you want me to serve you with my body?" Elijah asked with a swallow. Afterwards, he did a quick retreat with Solana's robe. He planned to use it to prevent her from just burning him on the spot in case he had read the room wrong.

"What do you mean?" Solana panted while turning around in her undergarments. Her eyes went up and down Elijah like to inspect him.

"With my hands, mouth or something else if that is what you desire," Elijah voiced while placing the dress robes to a hanging woods that were used to transport it.

"Aren't you already serving me with the first two, what else could you use to serve me," Solana smirked while Elijah was burning her tall shapely body in her undergarments into his mind. Her long firm legs with thick thighs were completely exposed and the white fabric on her torso gave heavy emphasis on her wide hips and large breasts.

"With my cock," left from Elijah's lips without thinking. The mentioned object was almost pulsating like forged steel as Solana showed zero signs of being bothered by his gaze. In fact, her blushed face with gaping lips was only adding to the arousal.

"What's that?" Solana asked with a head tilt. She silently said the word a few times like to practice it.

"It is used to serve noble ladies by unworthy humans, I can show it to you later," Elijah stuttered. His heart was pounding even harder than before as he now realised just how far he might be able to get if he played his cards right.

"Fine, just hurry up. I really need to get to bath," Solana muttered and indicated with her raised hands that she wanted Elijah to remove her undergarments next. He rushed to stand behind her again and slid his hands to untie the white undergarments. This time he had to take some extra feels as to find all the right knots.

When Elijah heard heavy breathing, he looked up to see Solana staring at his hands through a mirror with an even more aroused look than before. It was reaching levels that Elijah had never seen before. At least no woman he had ever served had been forced to breathe through their mouth while being just undressed.

"Am I doing something to bother you, my lady?" Elijah asked while sliding his fingers along Solana's bare side as he took off the side straps.

"No, you are doing this a lot better than those useless ladies-in-waiting," Solana panted while Elijah went for the straps that protected her nethers and undid them.

"I'm glad to be of service," Elijah voiced while pulling back with the detached undergarment. He moved slowly to burn Solana's entire naked body she was not even trying to hide into his mind. He was now able to confirm the tavern rumour that high elves had no body hair even around their pussies. Though the place was reddened in a well-defined state and Elijah could have sworn he saw sparse transparent liquid dripping down Solana's inner thigh.

"Where is my bath?" Solana asked while crossing her hands under her bouncy breasts and turning around. She swallowed hard but forced her mouth to stay shut outside talking. Though the air coming from her nostrils was almost forming some mist.

"That door my lady," Elijah said with a heavy swallow. Solana walked to the door and stood there like waiting for something to happen. Elijah went to the door and opened it after putting the undergarments away. Behind it was a washing room with a hot water-filled pool carved into stone. Once inside Solana raised her hand to indicate she wanted help to get into the pool.

Elijah helped Solana sit down into the steaming water but then she leaned her back in a way that indicated that she was expecting to be washed. Elijah pulled up his sleeves and took a glass bottle with a cleaning mixture in it. Then he covered his hands with it and knelt to land his hands on Solana's bare silky high elf back.

"Don't tell me you don't even have sponges?" Solana muttered with an annoyed tone.

"No, my lady," Elijah voiced. He collected Solana's long hair with one hand while meticulously rubbing her skin. His cock was throbbing hard just from thinking to what way he should go, down or around. Though, there was something that he wanted to try above anything else.

"Do you want cock-milk with your bath?" Elijah asked.

"Is that some delicacy?" Solana asked with a tilt of her head.

"...yes, it was favoured by the last lady of the castle," Elijah explained while managing to keep his sudden urge to laugh in check.

"Fine, you may serve it to me," Solana mused with a bored eye roll. Elijah dropped his pants and Solana tilted her head to look at his cock with a frozen expression.

"Huh?" Solana let out. Her harsh teal eyes were dilating but she was not looking away from the hard human penis.

"This is my cock, you wanted the milk from it," Elijah stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Right," Solana voiced and her hand reached for the cock with two fingers. While she gave it a pinch she turned to fully face it.

"You are touching it," Elijah voiced. Solana was slowly tilting the erect manhood to look at it from different angles.

"I'm allowed to touch anything I want," Solana flared and took a proper grip from the cock with a slide of the foreskin.

"Naturally," Elijah replied.

"So the cock-milk comes out of this, kind of like from a cow's... cock?" Solana pondered while feeling the soft skin move on top of the hard inner cock.

"Yes, you just need to...milk it with your hand or lips," Elijah explained.

"So why is it not called human milk?" Solana asked and gave a few harder jerks to the cock.

"Unfortunately I don't know that," Elijah said with a thin smile. Solana's lips were closing into his tip and the moment their softness landed he gasped. It was not just the rush from a beautiful well-shaped female touching his cock but one of the high elves that dominated the known world with brute magical force.

Before he even realized, Elijah started to cum. His seed poured into Solana's mouth and down her throat just from her sucking his tip. Even after the first taste, she locked her teeth around the tip and used her tongue to rub out the man-milk to swallow it down.

For a moment Elijah thought that Solana was going to keep sucking his tip but then she let it fall from her lips and took a pinch from it with two fingers.

"That's all?" Solana commented with a hard two-finger rub of Elijah's deflating cock.

"I'm ready to serve you more tomorrow if you desire it," Elijah uttered. Solana gave a couple of more squeezes to his cock before letting it go.

"Fine, this definitely was not enough," Solana announced and turned around to wait for Elijah to wash the rest of her back. His hands landed on her back and slid into her smooth armpits only to slide along her arms, coating them with the cleaning substance that still covered Elijah's hands.

"I'm tired," Solana suddenly declared and stood up. She stepped out the pool and the air around her heated up enough to force Elijah to take a few steps back. As her hair dried from magical heat it started to look just as unnaturally well-kept as before.

"Your Grace, the cleaning potion needs to be washed away," Elijah said as he saw it dry into Solana's skin.

"Right," Solana muttered and stopped to heat the air while Elijah poured a bucket of water on her. Afterwards, she dried up with magic and collapsed on her bed asleep. As she was often feeling hot, she preferred to sleep naked.

"Not the kind of overthrow those suicidal fools suggested but I might be able to make this work, there is no going back now," Elijah muttered to himself after leaving the room. "I need to make every day count and take risks to push boundaries."

** * **

Solana was still sleeping naked on her bed when Elijah came to wake her up for a meeting with the steward. His eyes burned the image of a seemingly defenceless naked female goddess into his mind while reminding himself that any normal weapon piercing into her body would most likely melt along with the keep when her magical core would attempt to protect its owner from severe physical harm. Also, if the host would die, it would mean unleashing an uncontrollable hell-like apocalypse to the surrounding area. In the worst-case scenario, the released high magic would manifest into chaotic elemental avatars and run rampant through settlements until a high elf would feel the financial loss was growing too big just to remind why killing high elves was a bad idea.

"Your, grace it's time to wake up," Elijah kept repeating until Solana woke up.

"What is this?" Solana muttered and stood up. Her almost fluffy blond hair was still maintaining its unnaturally well-kept state. Though she did not look like she had slept well and was avoiding direct eye contact with Elijah despite taking a few glances at him.

"You agreed to meet with the steward at noon to talk about local matters," Elijah explained. He had placed a pile of new clothes at a side desk and Solana went to look at them. They were red which was her favourite colour but none looked familiar to her.

"It seems most of your clothing had been ruined by vermin during transport. This is the best I was able to acquire due to your... majestic stature," Elijah explained.

"I'll forgive you this time, just make sure to get the crew flogged," Solana muttered. She spread her hands and indicated that she wanted to be dressed. The dress Elijah had brought was relativity simple one. The jacket-like top opened from the front down to the skirt and only needed a few buttons and knots to be closed.

"There are no undergarments?" Solana flared in her new dress with a swirl around that almost exposed her nethers due to the short skirt.

"None that would be suitable for you," Elijah replied. Despite his calm voice, he was heavily sweating. There had not been even a moment that he had been able to sleep last night as he had used all of the time to think all the things he wanted to try, even if it killed him.

"What about the one that I wore?" Solana insisted. The air around her was heating up but not enough to force Elijah to step back.

"It is also being washed, none of the facilities here would have been able to clean it without ruining the fabric so it was airlifted to a nearby city," Elijah explained with a polite bow.

"Immediately order more from the capital, I can't be seen in this," Solana declared but then she turned to look at herself in the mirror. She shifted her long visible legs and a short smile spread on her lips.

"Well, it does not really matter, there are only humans here and they hardly matter," Solana mused. She offered her leg to Elijah in a way that indicated that she wanted her shoes to be put on. He placed into her feet simple but elegant white shoes while she watched it in the mirror.

"A bit short but at least I can move freely," Solana voiced while still posing for the mirror. "Though it does fit me well."

"As you say," Elijah commented. He hardly believed what he had just managed to pull off. The dress might have been made from cheap materials but it definitely looked fancy enough to attract eyes. After all, it was what the local whores used.

"But my special place feels a bit cold," Solana said while sliding her hands on her pelvic area.

"If you want, I can warm it with my cock," Elijah let from his lips to test how far he would be allowed to go before Solana would turn the entire castle town into a hellish nightmare that would melt steel in seconds.

"It can do that?" Solana asked with a curious head tilt.

"Yes, just stand straight for a moment," Elijah instructed. As Solana did so he stepped behind her and dropped his pants. He flipped her short skirt over her shapely behind and it stayed there. With a victorious grin, he slid his length between her thighs and against her vulva. Due to her tall height, he did not even need to bend his knees.

Solana looked down and saw the cock's tip bulge her front skirt. Without words, she lifted up the hem with one hand and the other gripped on the tip. Her moving it around made her vulva kiss the dick's hard length even harder.

"It's working, I feel so hot now," Solana panted. Elijah was feeling it too, most of his length was being coated with dripping high elf juices and rubbed into her opening folds. He was not even moving his dick and just enjoying the sensation while sliding his hands under Solana's skirt to her hips.

"Cocks are so fun to touch and they have so many uses," Solana panted while rolling the tip with her fingers. She showed no signs of caring how Elijah was sliding up his hands along her smooth but well-defined stomach. He was even breathing into her neck while squeezing Solana's shapely ass between their bodies.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers