Perversion of High Elf Noble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your, grace it's time to wake up," Elijah kept repeating until Solana woke up naked in her bed. She looked around with a slobby grin and tilted eyes. It took her several minutes to start comprehending what Elijah was telling to her. Though she kept nodding while trying to look around to see any bare cocks, there were none.

The first words Solana understood were as they were repeated to her several times, "There was a letter from your father brought by an imperial delivery ship."

The mention of her father woke Solana a bit more and she grabbed the letter. It was sealed with special magic and she burned it away before opening it. Then she read it faster and with more glee than Elijah had ever seen her focus on a letter. The look on her face grew fiercer by the sentence and the air in the room began heating up.

"How dare he, if he sends me on this forsaken piece of rubble, he can't say I indulge too much. And since when he has the gall to call me a disgrace when he keeps gulping down every wine bottle humans make," Solana flared and her bed began to steam.

"Your grace?" Elijah stuttered in panic.

"Just write him back telling him that I have my cock-milk consumption well under control and I'm only taking it into my pussy on special occasions," Solana instructed and fell on her bed in a frustrated manner.

Elijah took the letter and read it. The letter at no point used clear language to indicate what the vices were that Solana's father was condemning her for but the implications were clear. Though the father was only expressing his disappointment without any clear threats. Elijah was not entirely sure what to make of it but he was already way too deep in high elf pussy to turn back now.

"I bet he just wants to keep all of it to himself like that bitter wine, damn gluttonous elf," Solana muttered while lazily rolling on her bed. "Oh and before I forget, do you have more anal protectors?"

"I do," Elijah voiced while thinking what to write in the reply.

"Make sure to keep one in me at all times, we would not want any accidents to happen," Solana instructed. Her index finger had ventured to poke at her empty butt.

"As you command, my lady," Elijah uttered with a grin.

** * **

One day Solana was having a leisurely afternoon drinking tea on a balcony while watching the twin moons. The gradually increasing cum was giving a bit more of a flavour to her tea than usual.

"Elijah, are there any cock-milk serving restaurants in this pathetic excuse for a town?" Solana asked feeling a bit bored and hot.

"Well, there is one. I know the owner, I'm sure I can arrange a table for you," Elijah replied. He had been arranging something special with his associated and it would be easily converted into a dining hall.

"Well then, make me a reservation for this evening," Solana instructed and Elijah bowed.

** * **

"Well, it's not as big of a filth nest as I expected," Solana voiced. She had just entered the main hall of a manor that had been hastily converted into a dining hall with a fenced stage that served as a VIP-space. There was a crowd of men sitting on the side tables and the place looked packed. Though none of them were really talking or eating the food they had.

"Greetings your highness. I'm Matey and will be serving you tonight," a man in butler's outfit stepped to bow to Solana. She had worn one of her favourite two-piece blue skirts with a separate top.

Solana waved Matey to proceed and he guided her to the centre VIP-stage. It was well fitted with everything you could expect from a high-class dining place. Elijah helped Solana to sit on a comfy padded stool while Matey presented her the menu.

"This is today's menu," Matey clarified as Solana looked at the decorated book a bit confused. Though she did take it and started to read.

"Cock-milk pie...milk smoothie... glory hole main course, what's that?" Solana pondered while looking at the menu.

"It is our house special and comes highly recommended. It involves glory based on customer's preferences," Matey explained. Solana still looked a bit confused but did not ask more as she did not want to give an impression that she did not know what it was.

"Well, I guess I could try out the glory hole if it's your special," Solana said while putting away the menu.

"Right away my lady," Matey bowed and then shouted. "Bring the glory hole booth."

Four strong men carried a large wooden stall to the VIP-stage and placed it next to Solana. The door to the stall was on the other side from Solana and there was a well-honed hole on the wall on her side.

One of the men entered the booth and pushed his large cock through the hole. Solana looked at it with a quick lick of her lips. Matey poured some expensive-looking sauce to season the cock while holding a tray under it like an experienced server preparing an exquisite serving of meat.

"It's now ready to be enjoyed," Matey said while still holding the tray. Solana rotated in her stool and leaned to place her lips on the cock. There was a quick smile on Matey's lips as he had perfectly prepared an excuse to stay close to stare at the high elf sucking the cock.

Solana sucked on the tip and rolled her tongue to lick as much of the sauce as she was able to into her mouth. She was holding her hands in the air on her sides like she was being spoon-fed some hot delicacy.

"This is really tasty," Solana declared while pulling back for a moment to lick her lips.

"Please finish before it gets cold," Matey instructed and without hesitation, Solana slurped the cock into her mouth deep enough to poke her throat with it. She kept swallowing the sauce so eagerly that she barely noticed that the man climaxed. Though as he grew limp she was able to slurp down all of the seasoning from his considerable length before retreating.

As Solana retreated her eyes wandered on the tray like she had wanted to lick the sauce that had dripped down but she resisted the urge and motioned Elijah to wipe her lips with a napkin.

"This glory hole is a fantastic invention, we need one of these back at the castle. Just imagine having one of these in every room," Solana said with mild excitement. "Even without the sauce, I can see how this could be useful."

"As you wish, my lady," Elijah said with a nod.

"Would you like a second serving, we can lessen or increase the sauce to suit your taste," Matey offered.

"I think I want to save the glory hole for last, that made me want to see what the other delicacies are like," Solana pondered. She shifted her legs as she had made the seat she was sitting on a bit soaked from a transparent liquid. She might not have paid much attention to the large crowd of men more or less openly staring at her in a borderline naked state but her body was definitely noticing it.

"We employ a few high-class cock-masseurs, nothing wets up an appetite better than one of their services," Matey offered.

"Sounds interesting, I do like the feeling of cock on my skin. So I might as well try how a professional handles it," Solana voiced.

"Well, I'm somewhat of a cock-masseur myself. Would you give me the honour to massage your perfect feet," Matey suggested with a bow.

"Sure, just walk me through it," Solana replied.

"With pleasure, If I may borrow your feet for a moment," Matey said and Solana pushed her legs forward. Matey placed a pillow to the floor and skillfully took off Solana's shoes and placed her feet on the pillow.

Solana stared with odd curiosity while Matey took a bottle of slimy substance and rubbed it into her feet. Then he pulled down his pants to show his erect cock and laid down on the floor. Once settled next to the stool Solana was sitting on, he lifted one of her lubed feet and placed it on his cock to give it a bit of a rub. Most of the surrounding men looked a bit annoyed but they were unable to look away due to morbid curiosity.

"Now, you may move your feet freely to really get your sole stimulated," Matey instructed and let go of Solana's leg when she began moving it on her own. She slid it along the cock and gave it a bit of a rub like Matey had done.

"This is also really good for stress relief, if you wish your grace can try calling me a useless human while you step harder with your feet," Matey instructed, a strangle glee was filling his eyes.

"I would not say... but humans are definitely lower and completely annoying. Especially the ones who keep pestering me about things that are beneath me. Humans should all just fall down and give me their damn cock-milk and stop annoying me every time they need some simple issue solved," Solana muttered while really getting into rubbing the cock with her feet. The lube was really making her feel how the hard but soft cock slid along her sole.

"Please call me bottom-feeding scum whose only redeeming factor is his cock," Matey said with an excited tone.

"You are right about that, your face that has started to wrinkle a bit makes me feel disgusted just by looking at it. The only reason I'm even looking at you is to feel your cock with the bottom of my feet," Solana replied with a bit of an annoyed and confused tone.

"Oh yes, tell me I'm a filthy rebel leader who should just fall in line," Matey panted, he was almost trembling from unsavoury excitement.

"Rebel? Who in their right mind would want to be called that? Rebels are a waste of space parasites. Only good rebel is one with a slave collar in the mines," Solana flared while placing both of her feet on Matey's cock. She began squeezing the cock between them while taking the balls into the game.

"Maybe I could interest your grace with a creampie?" one of the other servers suggested. Some of them had become impatient while looking at the show.

"I'm not done yet," Solana flared and gave a strong step that made Matey cum on his stomach.

"He's right this cock foot massage is really doing good for me. I did not know cock could feel this good when stepped upon," Solana announced and the men who she looked at awkwardly nodded.

"Now let me wash your feet," Matey panted and motioned a water basin to be carried over. Then he dipped Solana's feet into it and began really systematically rub them clean while giving them an actual massage.

"So would an armpit cock massage interest you?" the man who's last idea had been rejected suggested.

"And how would that work?" Solana asked with a curious head tilt.

"If I may remove your top for a moment," the man voiced.

"Fine," Solana replied like she did not see an issue with it. Most male eyes looked at her with renewed excitement as the man easily opened the top and lifted it over her head. Just her perky breasts naturally bounced in the air made some of the men captivated by the scene.

"Raise your right hand for a moment," the man offered and Solana did so only to have an erect cock pressed into her pit.

"Now close it and press it against your side," the man instructed and Solana obeyed. Then he began slowly thrusting while his tip gave pokes at the side of her breast.

"It tickles," Solana giggled while giving taps to the tip while it peaked from her armpit.

"How about armpit cock massage on the other side?" another man offered.

"Sure," Solana replied and raised her other hand to have a cock placed in there from the behind.

"Would you want a full body cum shower?" one of the eager men who had trouble waiting his turn shouted.

"Cum?" Solana asked with a head tilt. Elijah was almost the only man in the room who was still fully clothed.

"It's a slang word for cock-milk," Elijah explained. He was standing behind Matey who as still making sure Solana's feet were as clean as they ever could be even when two men were fucking her armpits.

"Right, typical for commoners," Solana said with an eye roll while giving the two cocks a harder squeeze with her pits.

"So would you want full body cock massage with a cock-milk shower?" yet another man suggested.

"I guess I can try but I won't promise to like it," Solana voiced with definitive curiosity in her eyes. Most of the men took off their clothes and rushed her after that to form a ring around her while presenting their cocks. Matey backed away with his bowl of water like he did not want it to spill while Elijah did the same.

"So many cocks, so many cocks, so many," Solana panted, she was suddenly breathing so heavily through her mouth that it almost looked like she was having trouble getting oxygen into her lust-addled brain. One of the men in her armpits cummed so that he shot his load while the other pulled back so that his seed dripped down her side. Once they retreated, the horde of men lunged to grab almost any part of her body they were able.

Solana was lifted into the air by many hands and no part of her body was holy for them. Some fingers pushed into her pussy as that spot was too competed for anybody to get their cock there at first, though some tried to pull out her golden butt plug but she was squeezing it too tightly so it only served to stimulate her even more.

Solana kept lustfully panting and moaning about cocks while being toyed by the men for almost an hour. At some point, some of them managed to cum into her pussy but that only made her burn hotter. By the time the men had enough, Elijah and the other servant's had to carry Solana back to her castle as she was acting like she had gotten drunk on cock-milk.

** * **

One day a new letter arrived from Solana's father. This time it made her too confused to be angry.

"You have been granted the status of the Lady Mayor of the free city of Milum for a hundred years to give you time to get over your mistakes. What the hell does this mean?" Solana stuttered in disbelief. Her dream of getting married in a year to a high elf duke living in a spiral tower had been shattered and she did not understand why.

"It seems your father still thinks you indulge in too much cock-milk," Elijah pondered with a sympathetic look.

"I'll show him too much cock-milk, I'm going to squeeze him dry and step on his cock," Solana flared.

"You would not want to do that, elven cock-milk is sour and not suitable for consumption," Elijah replied with a shrug.

"Fine, just get my cock-milk cart ready for the farmer tax collection," Solana instructed and threw the letter to the floor along with the rest of the ones she had gotten that morning.

"Yes my lady," Elijah replied with a bow to take good care of the free-city license on the floor.

** * **

And so Solana became the ruler of a free-city that evolved into the beacon of liberty for lesser races in a world brutally dominated by god-like high elves. Even when the first hundred years were up Solana was still an excess consumer of cock-milk, so her father made her appointment permanent to keep his shame away from the elven capital.

Though in time as all the brightest minds of the world gathered into Solana's free-city to pay most of their taxes with cock-milk, it evolved into the world's leading magic-tech centre. As its ruler barely interfered in anything as long as her cock-milk taxes were paid in full.

While magic-tech engineers gifted their first fresh-cum fountains to Solana, they also developed high-tech mechanical soldiers and weapons that could stand a chance even against the high elfs. Once Solana was pushed to declare war on the elven empire with the pretence of them wanting to ban cock-milk consumption on public places, the magic-tech machines of the city-state took over the world. The high elves who did not submit were drained of power by the machines that ate magic like food.

Once the hundred-year liberation war was over, to bring everybody together, Solana was crowned the Empress of a global constitutional empire. The only right she demanded to have absolute was the right to consume cock-milk without any interference from the federation of city-states that formed the new empire.

Once the constitutional empire was ready to explore the stars, Solana kept an inspiring speech on the vitality to find out what alien cock-milk would taste. So none of her adoring subjects resisted pouring large amounts of the planet's resources to construct colony ships that went to the stars.

Once the galactic federation was formed, Solana's home planet became one of the wonders of the galaxy. Most avid space tourists wanted to see at least once the immortal empress and her magical fountains of cum that covered her palace garden as far as eyes could see. Even though not every visitor had the honour of pouring their cum on her or in her, they still could feel happy due to the fact that once they cummed into the fountain, Solana would consume the seed sooner or later, no matter how long it would take.

Also, as fun after fact, Solana was the only president of the intergalactic federation who never visited the capital world before, during or after her term. It should also be noted, if not for the term limit, she would have won the presidency every time. Countless beings all across the galaxy were so enamoured by the massive amount of pornographic material featuring the immortal empress of perversion that they considered her to be their president now and forever.

Even when the hyper gate system collapsed Solana kept consuming seed like before, though she did notice drop on the cum levels in her cum fountains. Once she figured out why it had happened she used a thousand years to construct a hyperspace beacon to re-enable intergalactic space ship travel. She had never been much of a magic-tech engineer but the fear of cock-milk running out was a great motivator for her. Though it had just been a prank from the over thousand times resurrected cyborg Elijah but Solana had still taken it seriously even if the Dyson sphere around the local star was more than enough to supply her ever increasing demand for cock-milk.

Once the hyperspace beacon was complete Solana sent an armada of ships and magic-tech constructs to secure the galaxy's cock-milk supply. Most planets received her ships led by powerful high elven lords as liberators from the dark ages but those that refused to pay their cock-milk taxes to the black ships, were domed under an impregnable planetary shield until they would rethink their life choices to realize what was truly important.

When the all life devouring aliens from another galaxy invaded, all of Solana's advisers scared her about them eating all the cock-milk so baldy that her body burst with brilliant light. The forty-thousand years her adaptive high elf body had lived only on the purest form of life energy had charged her with powers that not even gods should have. In seconds her light poured across the galaxy and turned the swarms of hostile invaders into nothing but mindless cock-milk producers.

And so Solana became the undisputed cum-connoisseur(not addicted and could stop if she wanted to) fuck-goddess-empress of a galactic imperium unified by a mandatory cock-milk tax to their beloved ruler(that everybody thinks is an elegant and well-balanced divine ruler without any excess behaviour).

The End.