Perversion of Priestess Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to enjoy this," the man grunted and he rammed his cock into Lucy's swollen hole. Amara almost let out a devious giggle like she had caused this to happen. And so she doubled down on imagining how the novice was going to be used like a dog. But even as she did so, she realized it was not really enough for the spirits, they demanded something far more.

"Hey, you aren't supposed to put it in, fuck you are big," Lucy panted. Hard slaps began echoing from her ass that were like a weaker echo to the hits Amara was subjected to. But she barely cared about that at this point, all she could do was focus on the vision she was building to appease the spirits.

Amara imagined the orc king's throne room like she was there and the court was filled with all the nobles. But instead of the usual dancing whores, she was at the center stage with Lucy. Dragging the novice like a dog to be bred with the king of the green brutes.

But as Amara tried to drag Lucy on top of the king, he kicked her away and grabbed the priestess. His strong hands surrounded her and made her bend over and soon the vision mixed with the actual orc cock battering her inner walls. Her eyes jolted open like she had fallen asleep for a moment but the images from her vision flowed in the darkness of the cart.

"How long are you going to keep fucking her? She has been dripping your cum to the point more won't come out," some man exclaimed. Amara's lips opened like to say something while the blurred vision of the court in the darkness was filled with blue-robed priestesses. All of them sitting on the laps of the warrior nobles and other guests.

"As long as I want," the orc flared. Amara mouthed the same words while her eyes tilted. She really did not want to admit it but the sensation of pleasure that kept devastating her was not even close to the biggest reason she wanted to free herself. In fact, it almost caused her to delay attempting to actually break her binds even as some spirit power was already shifting under her will.

"You sure about that, I don't think the big boss gave permission to some whores to set up shop here," a tall orc from behind the crowd flared. He had been clearly watching for a moment but now that he spoke, several other orcs began pushing the crowd away. And despite the lust burning their bodies, most scattered away from the members of the local gang who all had prominent black hand symbols on their shoulders.

The orc inside Amara just growled before pulling out and leaving the gaping hole. And the half-orc inside Lucy did the same. Though he gave her a hard slap as the last gift and he walked away while jerking his soaked cock.

"You guys came just to fuck right? I can give you this elf cunt for free, just keep her in the box," Lucy grinned while she adjusted her robe. Even as she tried to stand straight, her knees kept bending more than enough to spread her robe.

"Don't mind if I do, while I think what I should do with you two," the boss orc mused. He jousted his tip to Amara's vulva without any foreplay and just pumped it in. It caused her to bite her lower lip but she was almost more burned by the shame of being used to the large penetration.

"Once you try her out, I'm sure you no longer want to fuck anybody else," Lucy voiced while towering hulks of green muscle moved to surround her against the side of the cart. They did not wait for any permission to feel up her breasts or stomach through her robes.

"Fuck this elf is tight," the boss orc grunted. Amara jolted with a wide expressive smile the moment she realized that the ease of penetration was mostly because the spirits were not trying to fry her mind anymore. Instead, most of them just vibrated happily around her body like they were content just enjoying her lust and trusted her to keep going at it.

"I'm glad you like her, I will be going then," Lucy voiced. She tried to push past the orcs even as she had loud aroused breathing. And when one of the orcs groped her crotch, she almost moaned.

"Not so fast, why don't you pay your share of breaking the rules first," the orc groping Lucy's pussy grinned. He more than felt soaked wetness even through the robe and a wet stain was forming on it.

"You can also keep the cart," Lucy panted like her body was really pushing her to become an orc fuck-toy. Amara's smile just grew more devious while she thought that Lucy would be bent over the cart and fucked from both ends.

"I don't think you understand, I want to shut your annoying human mouth with my cock," the orc before Lucy boomed. Big hands landed to grope her ass and a strong pulse caused her to drop to her knees with a high-pitched feral sound.

"P-please show mercy, please show mercy," Lucy stuttered while her eyes locked on the massive bulge in the orc's pants. Though only a second later she no longer needed to imagine how big the sizable green rod was as it was dragged into her view and pressed across her face.

"Don't worry, the more you beg with your eyes, the less I want to break you," the orc mused. He held the base of his cock and tapped the meaty length on Lucy's cheek and the side of her nose. Her lips gaped open and the tip of her tongue gave its shaft a quick lick.

"Hihihi," a weird giggle parted Lucy's lips before her jaw opened as wide as it could. Then she lifted her veil and hang her tongue out like she was waiting for something to be placed on it.

"That's it pleasure woman, nice and steady swallow your tip," the orc grinned. Nobody else laughed at his joke and even Lucy stopped giggling when his cock was pushed on top of her tongue. He pressed her jaw closed like he wanted her to bite.

"Boss, can we keep both of them?" one of the orcs asked. He grinned while looking at Lucy being made to swallow the cock down her throat only to be quickly dragged out. Her face blushed highly red just from the first thrust down her depths and her veil moved along the soaked meat as her hands fell to her sides.

"I guess we can invite them over and see if anybody comes asking after them," the boss orc voiced. His fingers dug into Amara's thighs and he tried to lift and shake them but her feet were tied well enough to the back of the cart to keep them bound.

"Should we get going then, to make sure fewer people see us taking our new guests," one of the orcs suggested. "And to place them to serve us from both ends."

"Fine by me, you, help me get her out of this cart. I want to see the eye of the first elf I'm cumming in," the boss orc grinned. He lifted up from Amara's tights almost hard enough to lift the cart and the pressure from her legs almost made her cum.

"Yes boss," the other orc nodded. He took out a knife and reached to cut open the ropes that tied Amara's legs to the cart. His hand landing on her leg finally jolted the priestess to action, she definitely did not want to be some gang slut but at the same time, she had to offer the spirits a mental image of something even more tempting to ensure they would follow her will.

Amara imagined the most vivid image of her entire order being used as communal sluts on the main market of the city and the surge of power that filled her body almost made her float. Not to mention the spirits gave her so much power that even she had trouble channeling it.

A pulse of purple energy washed over the alley and a moment later another more focused one exploded the cart into splinters. The boss orc stumbled backward while shooting his load across Amara's ass. The energy barrier that surrounded her was seemingly unable to stop it and she floated to stand while her right hand brushed over her ass to collect some of the semen. Though she tried to shake it away a moment later.

"What the hell?" the orc boss uttered. Even as he was overtaken by a moment of shock, he was preparing a fighting stance like he planned to punch the woman that was oozing unnatural purple power.

"Be glad someone like you isn't worth my time," Amara voiced with a weird mix of anger and lustful glee as she tried to balance the will of the spirits with her own. So she locked her eyes into Lucy who was gasping for air while trying to drag the cock out of her throat the orc had seemingly forgotten was still inside of her.

"What?" the orc boss gasped while his yellow eyes jolted from Amara's semen-soaked crotch up to her ample breasts and back down again while also getting glimpses of her face.

"She a witch, do we fight her?" one of the orcs asked. Amara focused on a very vivid image of offering Lucy as a public use utility to repenting sinners and she lunged with a burst of power that pushed the orcs around her. Some of them tried to punch back at the weird pulsing barriers but it was like hitting solid stone.

Lucy tried to jolt to her feet and run but Amara grabbed her like a doll around her waist and easily lifted her into the air even as both of them were of similar height. And even as the novice tried to slam the scepter into Amara's face, she just grabbed it and pressed it down Lucy's throat.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you," Amara grinned with a wide smile and she jolted to run while carrying the novice under her arm.

"Who was that?" one of the orcs uttered.

"Don't ask me, but I fucked her," the boss orc exclaimed. He and the others were still hard and would definitely remember this moment for more than one reason.

** * **

"Do you understand your place now?" Amara asked and Lucy just nodded. The novice was gagged with a red rope that was tied so tightly that it pulled the sides of her lips back and revealed her almost perfect pearly teeth.

"Good," Amara voiced with a tilted smile while she lifted her veil and leaned back to lick Lucy's pussy. The novice was bound on top of the altar with the rope to spread her legs like she was forming a T-shape. But her hip was pulled forward a bit to give better access to her nether holes.

While Amara gave the novice's clit a forceful suck with some tongue press, her right kept playing with her own pussy. She crouched on the scepter so that the ball-tip was pressing into her inner gate but her hand was just rubbing her pussy and pulling her pubes with two fingers.

"This power, it's so intoxicating... but I can control it," Amara mused while panting before Lucy's pussy. She was now able to sway the spirits by just imagining deranged sexual acts and the dumb mindless entities of instinct did not seem to care if she did not actually fulfill them. As long as she fed their need for lust somehow.

"Did you really think I would lose to these deranged spirits? Me who was able to bend even water spirits to my will," Amara flared. But even as her anger was aimed at the novice, her hand gave her own clit and pubes a bit stronger punishment than moments before.

"But who needs those useless spirits, they never brought me such pleasure," Amara grinned while she lifted her ass to let the scepter slide a bit out of her. "Let alone this sense of power."

"So you don't need to be worried, you gave me so many ideas," Amara voiced while she pressed her chin into Lucy's vulva. Then she grabbed the scepter before it slid out and she began stirring her own insides while she gave a not-so-delicate massage to the novice's clit with her chin.

"And I bet you feel it too, the need to accommodate the vile desires of these... things," Amara whispered. Without even thinking about it, she ended up tilting her alabaster ass in such a way that anybody behind her would get the perfect view.

"Are you talking about me?" Nurik uttered. He was kneeling next to the door of the altar room like he was just there to watch the show. He was jerking his hard cock with one hand even as there was a clear slimy pool on the ground before him as a sign that he had climaxed before.

"And you, why were you here again?" Amara flared. She stood up and sat on top of Lucy's hip so fast the scepter did not have the time to escape her. All the while making sure the veil kept hiding half of her face even as the rest of her body was fully exposed.

"I can't stop thinking about you, and the more I look at you... the more I desire you," Nurik confessed. His eyes locked on the blue handle that pointed from Amara's pussy into Lucy's gaping hole. And his hand jerked his seemingly eternally erect cock even harder.

"Well, you did come with a very nice offering this time," Amara mused while giving a glance at the sack of gold that was spilled on top of one of the sarcophagi. A smile came to her lips just from thinking how she had made him beg to just see her divine body again.

"Please, just let me touch you," Nurik pleaded. Amara stood up while keeping the scepter in her pussy and she walked around the altar so that Lucy was between the two.

"Aren't you getting greedy, but you can fuck her while looking at me," Amara voiced with a slight smile while she leaned her breasts over Lucy's face. On top of everything else, her hands were tied behind her back in such a way that she was not really able to move anything else than her head.

"Does she want that?" Nurik asked even as he stood up and walked to grab Lucy's thighs. He even pushed his throbbing shaft along her vulva and began swaying his hip like he was desperate to have his cock rubbed by something that was not his own hand.

"Why don't you give him a nod," Amara voiced while she pressed her breasts over Lucy's face. The nod she did was more than enough to bounce them around.

"I will try to hold back, since you are just a human," Nurik uttered and he pressed his mushroom tip into Lucy's folds. But despite his words, he pushed most of his cock in on the first go to create a small bulge in her usually firm stomach while staring at the other woman.

Amara leaned down to crouch like she was hiding behind the altar. But she did support Lucy's head up so that she was able to better observe the penetration while whispering into her ears.

"I can feel your lust, we don't need to be enemies. Just submit to be the outlet of my desires, and the least I can promise you is constant pleasure," Amara voiced and Lucy tried to nod again. But then she jolted as hot watery semen blasted into her core.

"I came... already, can I keep going?" Nurik panted. Even as he did not slow down, his face was filled with a weird mix of pain and confused pleasure. But none of it showed in the way he handled his cock pumping into the soaked hole.

"As long as you need," Amara voiced while drooling into Lucy's ear. "Isn't that right?"

And so Lucy just nodded yet again while being rammed by the fat green cock. The longer it lasted, the more Amara learned to control even those tainted spirits that were not in her own body. And the moment she figured out how to make Lucy cum at will, she did not stop. All the while wondering if she could actually break someone like that and the tainted spirits were more than happy to help her in such an experiment as long as she wanted.