Perversion of Priestess Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's lips moved like she was about to flare something again but then her eyes tilted. And a moment later she let her gaping grin take over entirely to the point her tongue was spilling out.

"Gone already? I did not think your mind was this feeble?" Amara demanded and she reached with her left hand to grab Lucy's jaw. She lifted it up to give it a small shake. But the novice just licked her thumb like it was coated with something sweet.

"Drooling like a dog," Amara sneered and she pressed her thumb into Lucy's tongue. Her lips surrounded it and gave it a suck.

"Eager to please are you?" Amara asked while Lucy just licked the thumb harder like she wanted to make it cum by some instinct.

"Well, I guess I should see how obedient you are," Amara voiced and she took out her thumb to give Lucy a hard slap on her cheek. She gave no reaction of pain and instead just presented her cheek like she wanted more.

"Since you wanted to see my unparalleled body, I guess I could oblige this once," Amara voiced while she let her blue robes fall down. "For the celebration of my success."

Amara stepped on the altar to have her nubile hourglass body tower over Lucia. She grabbed the novice's head and pressed it between her thighs. A soft blue glow began radiating on Amara's skin and the tainted spirits did not even try to enter her after the first few bounced to the altar like dying flies.

Nurik began staring at Amara and but she just frowned. Blue energy surrounded his drooling face and tilted it to force him to look away. Though she did nothing to stop him from humping the novice's back. Instead, she just adjusted her long black hair that had been revealed from her hood along with her pointed elf ears.

"I'm sure at least a part of your mind is still in there, if you don't want to be broken into a mindless doll by the spirits, serve me well," Amara mused and she tilted her hip to press Lucy's face into her crotch with two hands. She pulled her blond hair with a slight force and the drooling novice angled her body to reach a position where she was able to lick the High Priestess's vulva.

Unlike Lucy, Amara was not bothering to shave her pubes. Black curls filled her mound but the novice's lips still kissed them. Her tongue licked her clit and her mouth sucked with a steady rhythm even as hairs entered her mouth.

"Poor thing, I think it wants to show you more love," Amara voiced and she surrounded Nurik's hip and large dark green cock with blue energy that flowed from her body. The tainted spirits retreated a bit but she was clearly not trying to drive them away in any way.

"Since you will be mostly serving those brutish orc warrior nobles, you need to get used to being, used," Amara mused while Nurik failed to penetrate even with help due to his eagerness. "And don't worry, his seed will be too tainted to bear the fruits of life... and so will be your body."

Amara's body suddenly jolted and she looked down. It took her seconds to realize what had happened even as Lucy was grinning at her while twisting her fist in the hairy high priestess pussy. The novice was more than her wrist deep and she had clearly not held back in strength as the fist strike alone had squirted juices down her forearm.

The energy guarding Amara flickered a bit and the bind on Nurik's head loosened its grip. Amara planned to send the novice flying with a burst but before the energy built up, the tainted half-orc lunged over Lucy's body.

Lucy gave a hard strike into Amara's inner gate and her focus tilted just enough to buy the charging brute enough time to crash into the nubile elf. The blue barrier flickered to protect her and she jumped off the altar just to unplug from the fist.

There was no loud sound when Amara fell on her back as blue light softened the impact. Though Nurik floated only inches above her on top of a hastily created barrier. Amara tried to flip him off but her body suddenly jerked. More and more of the blue light began surging along her skin and a moment of fear in her eyes clearly indicated it was not a good thing.

"Something wrong?" Lucy asked with a tilted smile while she moved to look at the struggle from a side. Nurik's right hand pushed to hold Amara's shoulder like she was barely able to keep up the barrier. Just the initial touch caused a jolt of heat and vibration surge in her body.

"Don't think some tainted beast can defeat me," Amara flared. Though the more she tried to command the water spirits to act, the more erratic they became like she was losing control entirely. Something she still almost refused to accept as they had been very obedient to her for years despite her neglect of purity rituals. After all, they were mindless spirits and there was more than one way to make them act the way you wanted if you had a strong enough will.

"I don't know, he looks pretty strong, and is that blue light supposed to ooze out of your body, I guess you became too perverted for the water spirits," Lucy taunted but instead of retorting, Amara focused on regaining control of the spirits. Though once they were disturbed like this, even normally it might take minutes of meditation to get them just obey her on a basic level.

"Not even going to ask me to help you?" Lucy asked with a taunt. "Perhaps you want to be fucked as badly as I want to see you getting fucked."

"I will kill you," Amara flared. Nurik's hand slid to her neck to caress her cheek. But despite his trashing against the barrier, his actual touch was almost gentle. Something the tainted spirits did not share, they pushed with increasing heat against her skin, and unlike before, the water spirits retreated like they no longer even wanted to protect the body they lived in.

"I know I'm supposed to be scared, but this weird burn in my body really wants me to just do what I desire," Lucy pondered with glee. Even if there was a weird tint to her green eyes the tainted spirits were not oozing from her like there still was more than enough room for them inside of her. Though she was clearly burning hotter than the cold basement chamber should warrant.

With a gasp, Amara's body convulsed a bit and a flood of blue orbs of light fled her body. It was immediately followed by the purple orbs latching on her skin and submerging into her body. But she did not even scream while her body trembled. The barrier faded away entirely and Nurik dropped on top of her. He immediately knelt over her to press his cock into her stomach.

More and more spirits that were tainted by lust streamed into Amara's body. They filled her like they were taking over a new desired house. Unlike the water spirits, they definitely did not bring tranquility with them as they began pulsing and vibrating to make sure the new body would get aroused as much as possible.

"Control... I won't lose control," Amara mouthed more to herself than anybody else. The spirits gathered in her body wherever they pleased while fighting over the most desired locations. And due to their nature, those places were mostly her pussy, womb, and breasts. Especially the ones fighting over her clit made her feel like someone was twisting and pulling it at the same time.

Nurik's hands latched on Amara's head and he leaned down to kiss her veil. He sucked in the fabric until Lucy came and pulled the veil away entirely to let the dark green lips hungrily slob over Amara's mouth. There were moments she responded to the kiss and moments she tried to turn her head away only to have the brute lick her cheek.

"You wanted to help him fuck, right?" Lucy grinned and she knelt down to reach for Nurik's cock. Even as she grabbed the big green rod with the intent of bending it into Amara's pussy, she gave it a few strokes to feel it up. It caused Nurik to stop his kiss and he looked at the novice.

Amara just stared at how Lucy made Nurik retreat by tugging from his highly rigid penis. But still, she was barely able to lift her hands due to the intense fight between the spirits. And the harder she tried to will them to behave, the harder they made her burn to ruin her focus. Not only had she trouble thinking but she was unable to look away from the cock.

"Do you want to fuck her as badly as I want it to happen?" Lucy asked Nurik as he was still staring at Amara even as another woman was jerking his considerable cock-meat. Though a moment later without even getting a reply, Lucy let go and grabbed Amara's legs. She lifted them up and pressed down so that the priestess's knees framed her torso.

"I did hear elves were flexible, perfect fuck-dolls for orcs one would say," Lucy irked. Once she aimed Nurik's tip on Amara's presented pussy, the lust-filled creature did not need more instructions to plunge in and clamp his hands on Amara's thighs. He immediately pressed them almost to the floor while getting his entire length wet.

"How does it feel to be so dumb that you lost to a powerless novice?" Lucy asked while she crouched down to closely examine how Amara's vulva was stretched and dragged by the green brick. Its veins drilled out glistening juices and there even was a slight bulge on her stomach.

"I'm not lost... cum... fuck," Amara slurred. Her beautifully sculpted alabaster face distorted with a lewd grin while her body jolted. Heat already exploded in her core but there was no sign of Nurik slowing down even as his seed blasted her inner walls.

The stirred creamy seed began oozing out of Amara but if anything Nurik accelerated to find more friction for his cock. His tip battered into her depths and he drooled while staring at the priestess's face distort from lust. The spirits on her all began to vibrate like they were celebrating from pure joy.

"Control, I won't lose, these are just spirits," Amara almost moaned. Her obsidian eyes acted like mirrors to reflect the brute on top of her. Though they were getting glazed a bit and she did not even try to stop drool dripping to her chin.

"What's up with this hair? I thought you can't control water spirits if you don't shave," Lucy asked and she reached to grab Amara's pubes with her left hand. She gave them a hard pull and Amara was forced to bite into her lower lip by some impulse even as such a sensation was minor in comparison to what the spirits were doing to her.

"Then again, the spirits abandoned you, didn't they?" Lucy taunted with a hard pull while she pressed her middle finger into Amara's throbbing clit. The swollen knob pulsed against the novice's finger as she pressed the nail into it. The sharp sensation did little to lower Amara's arousal as it was almost entirely merged into the pulsing pleasure caused by the spirits that were throbbing her clit from the inside. Though it gave the priestess an idea that she needed to be jolted out of the all-consuming lust.

"This is nothing, must be nice for a weak abandoned scum like you to have a taste of power," Amara irked. But even as Lucy pulled harder from the pubes, it definitely was not enough to help Amara to focus while she was being rammed by the fat cock. And as she bit into her lower lip, she was no longer sure if the purpose of the idea had even been to help her focus and not motivated by some darker impulse.

"Just so we are clear, are you pretending to not be able to move or you actually can't?" Lucy grinned as Amara's hands just laid limp on her sides even as her pubes were getting toyed with. And so Lucy grabbed the priestess's breast with her free hand to demand an answer to her question. She gave it a hard shake but not nearly hard enough to cause pain.

"Wouldn't you want to know," Amara flared with a pant. Lucy let go of the pubes only to grab Amara's breasts with both hands. Each of them were more than a handful for one and she took full advantage of that to forcefully massage them like dough. The spirits responded to every move she did with vibrating pulses like the fingers were digging deep into her skin.

"These are ridiculous, a good fit for a whore," Lucy mused and she moved to kneel behind Amara's head to reach the breasts better. Her crotch almost hovered over her head.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you kiss me," Lucy voiced while she dug into the breasts and made sure the nipples were squeezed between her fingers. She was really not giving any mercy with her impulses to play with the silky elven mounds.

"Afraid I might bite?" Amara asked with a devious smile while staring at the pussy. Though she shook her head a moment later like the impulse had disgusted her.

"No, I just don't think you would know how to pleasure me, you are more of a lay down and get fucked type," Lucy irked while she hugged Amara's head with her knees. She adjusted it so that Amara was forced to look at the fast-paced penetration past her breasts. The spirits were rotating around the cock with vibrations and each thrust was pumping more of them into her body.

"Anyways, does this thing actually purify anything?" Lucy asked as she grabbed the blue scepter that had fallen nearby. She tapped it into her cheek but there were no signs of the tainted spirits inside of her reacting to it.

"Stick it in your ass and find out," Amara flared. She was gripped by an impulse to explain how the lump of dead water spirits was only good at dealing with physical filth but she managed to channel that impulse into something less detailed. And a moment later weird joy filled her like she had managed to fight the corruption in her just a bit.

"I might, though I'd rather stick it up yours," Lucy mused and she gave the scepter a lick. It did not absorb her saliva but it did not look like it had gotten wet from it either. However, her slightly sweaty fingers felt far cleaner than before.

"What's happening?" a rough male voice grunted. Both of the women jolted a bit to look at how Nurik was staring at them. Though despite the face of shock on him, his thrusting barely slowed down.

"You can talk?" Lucy uttered. Nurik's green skin no longer showed signs of excessive tainted spirits but even the tilted shock on his face did not hide his lust.

"High Priestess? Is it you?" Nurik gasped. He leaned closer like he was going to kiss the usually pale woman that now burned hot with a blush. Though even as she now housed most of the spirits from his body, she was still not overflowing with them like her trained body still had more than enough space for more even if she was not able to control them.

"That's right, how does it feel to fulfill your most depraved revenge fantasy?" Lucy voiced while she plunged the scepter into Amara's mouth like the novice did not want anybody to ruin her fun. The priestess was not even able to shake her head due to the knees locking to it and the ball tip pressed her tongue down.

"Revenge?" Nurik uttered while he kept leaning closer. He adjusted his position to better sink his length with a slower pace while towering over Amara.

"Don't tell me you are taking her like such a beast just because you want to fuck her?" Lucy asked with an excited tone. She more than felt Amara's hot trembling with her knees and it was only getting worse.

"I can't believe this is happening," Nurik gasped and he leaned back a bit. He glanced down to stare at his cock slide in and out of the red swollen pussy. He more than felt how the spirits were squeeing the folds to wrap around his length. But still, Amara was definitely the only one feeling the worse part of the mind-numbing vibrations and pulses.

"Then why aren't you stopping?" Amara flared after she managed to spit out the slippery scepter. Her words did not even slow down the constant assault on her senses and she was not sure the tainted spirits would calm down even if he stopped fucking her.

"Above all women, it's you I have wanted to lay with the most," Nurik voiced. "Even if you are the one who helps me to control my... desires."

"Ooh, he likes you," Lucy voiced and she forced the scepter like a gag back into Amara's mouth, this time she held it with a grip against her lips.

"My poor wife, she will never forgive me, I told him I was going to get healed... and instead I'm laying with another woman," Nurik said with slight distortion in his voice like he was about to cry. Though his moment of sadness did little to stop him from feeling up Amara's thighs with a hard sliding squeeze.

"I'm sure she will understand, our merciful High Priestess here offered her own flesh to take all the nasty tainted spirits from your body and sate your lust," Lucy explained while tightening her grip on Amara's head even as the priestess was not resisting. The longer she kept staring at the cock plunging in and out of her, the less sure she was what she should do with it. The pleasure was undeniable but at the same time, she really should focus on figuring out how to gain control.

"Is that what you meant with a permanent cure?" Nurik demanded with a faster pace of his hip. He leaned closer over Amara and even pushed her knees to the floor to really put her flexibility to a limit. The added pressure tilted her from her latest attempt to apply what she knew to control tainted spirits.

"That's right, the harder you fuck her, the less cursed you become," Lucy nodded. Her words caused Amara to realize and admit something, the most obvious way she had was to embrace the way of the spirits and accommodate their base existence. And in this case, it meant giving in to lust as dominating this many with the sheer force of will was definitely above her current ability.

"Can I cum?" Nurik uttered. Amara's eyes tilted just from the question. A bit of watery seed was still dripping out of her and there definitely was a pool below her ass. She tried to focus on that fact with lust but it only caused the spirits in her to vibrate her senses harder to the point her eyes twitched a bit.

"You already have," Lucy grinned. Her breathing was getting really heavy and she moved her hip a bit like she was resisting an impulse to have her pussy rubbed to at least something. Though her increasingly manic stare was mostly aimed at the only cock in the room like she wanted a lot more than just rubbing.

"I have, by the spirits, give me mercy, I don't want to stop, I want to do it again and again," Nurik exclaimed with rapid strikes that caused Amara's body to twitch from a violent climax. Even her eyes rolled a bit to make it look like she had fully white eyes. And all the internal spirits pressured into her weak points like they wanted to drink from her overflowing lust.

"You can keep going as long as you want and as hard as you can, harder the better and you will be more purified by this blessed hole," Lucy mused. A weird giggle escaped from the gagged priestess. The heat alone was blurring her vision and sweat was forming on her forehead.

"Why are you gagging her?" Nurik demanded with slight concern in his tone that did not reflect in his fat tip battering Amara's inner gate. Each strike at it sent a convulsing pulse through her over and over again while all the spirits in her body vibrated from pure joy.

"To stop her mind from being broken by all the nasty spirits with this blessed scepter," Lucy grinned. The scepter was definitely not doing anything to lessen the constant mind-numbing assault the spirits were subjecting Amara's mind and body to.

"That can't be true, no this is wrong, this can't be happening," Nurik uttered but what hesitation his mind had was not at least yet affecting his body. In fact, he began ramming his cock even harder than before with loud slurps like he knew he was going to stop soon. Even as Amara's hip was battered against the stone floor, all she could feel was the wordless song of joy pulsing from the spirits.

"Believe what you will but if I take this off for too long, Amara here will be broken by your cock," Lucy voiced. She let the scepter slip out of Amara's mouth like just to see what she would say. A weird grin immediately formed on her lips and she panted her tongue.