Perversion of Priestess Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't lose to cock, cock, have to control cock," Amara slurred. Even as her mind was barely able to think anything but what was ramming into her core, she still tried to desperately focus on getting the spirits under her control. And the fact she was even able to slur something out indicated she was at least doing a better job than Nurik had despite the ridiculous number of spirits in her.

"See I told you so," Lucy shrugged. She leaned forward like to kiss the half-orc in case he wanted more encouragement. Or to simply offer any of her holes if he wanted someone who would be more direct in showing their verbal willingness.

"I have to stop, I'm doing this, I can't just do this," Nurik exclaimed and he finally stopped thrusting. He pulled out with a fast slurp but Amara's knees stayed to frame her breasts and present her swollen pussy even after he stepped away.

"Come on, the High Priestess did all of this for you, you can't leave yet," Lucy pouted. Though she also stood up and moved away like Amara would jolt up and strangle her at any moment. But the way the priestess's legs were bent to her sides made it almost look like she was locked by some internal mechanism to the lewd position. And as she just grinned while drooling from two gaping holes she almost looked like a broken toy that had been used a bit too much.

"I'm so sorry," Nurik gasped as he turned around to climb over the altar to leave like he was in too much shock to go around it. As he rushed out of the chamber door, Lucy just sighed like she could not really care if the naked orc ran into the corridor.

"You wanted to turn me into a whore was it?" Lucy asked with a devious smile. For a moment she walked around Amara like a predator thinking about how she wanted to play with her prey.

"Then don't mind if I return the favor, with these fat tits you will be very popular," Lucy voiced as she pressed her right foot to the middle of Amara's left breast. "Then again, I kind of want them to see you just as a hole, and keep these as my plaything, such hard decisions."

"But first, let's see if this thing can really purify your ass," Lucy exclaimed and she knelt down to ram the scepter's ball-tip into Amara's ass. It squeezed in very easily and the novice stirred it around. Then she grabbed the priestess's legs and began dragging her away with a tilted grin. Due to her intended goal, the lustful spirits in her granted her more than enough strength to do it even if they weren't in her control.

** * **

"Come here come all, the temple is looking for donations," Lucy shouted while standing next to a hand-pulled bread cart that was usually used to offer food for the poor. It was late at night and the few men on the alley street sent glances at the woman who wore the blue robes and veil of a water priestess. Though none dared to approach her since they were either afraid of mystical powers or simply did not want to donate. But it changed the moment the novice pulled off the blue blanket from the cart to reveal a pale ass that almost shone in the moonlight.

Amara had been stuffed torso first into the back hatch of the cart where the bread usually went. Her feet were tied with a heavy spread into the wooden pole bumper of the cart to offer clear access to her crotch. The way the cart tilted a bit forward when locked in place also added to the effectiveness of the display in angling the rear holes.

"How much for a fuck?" a rough male voice grunted. He and several other steps approached the cart. And like to encourage them Lucy smacked Amara's ass with the blue scepter she was holding. It jolted the bound priestess out of her latest round of docile drooling. Though even as she tried to focus, she was barely able to wiggle any part of her body. The narrow cart was squeezing her throbbing breasts into its bottom and her hands were tied behind her back.

"Donate what you will, it all goes for a good cause," Lucy exclaimed and she took an alms bowl that hung on the side of the cart and placed it on the flat roof above the ass. Amara more than heard the sound of wood landing on wood. She began repeating the word "focus" in her mind while being as aware as the men that her pussy was glistening wet in the moonlight.

"Damn you whores getting brave, those real priestess robes?" another man inquired with a slight drunken slur. The spirits in Amara's body almost fried her mind again with vibrating pulsing of lustful joy just due to her realization she was going to be sold to faceless common men.

"Of course they are, and this is a genuine priestess cunt," Lucy replied with repeated smacks into the exposed ass. Each strike sent tingling pulses along Amara's skin like the spirits in her were transmitting the impacts through her body. But at least for now, she was able to think with marginally more clarity than before like she had somewhat gotten used to the current state of things.

Amara knew she had to think fast in case she would lose what focus she had. There was no reason why she could not learn to control the tainted spirits. After all, she had managed to use water spirits against their own nature. So all she needed to do was to make these deranged spirits submit and whatever power they had would be hers. And just the thought of being able to control the pleasure they were able to give her caused the priestess to grin.

"So how much? That nice ass looks expensive," the first man insisted like he had not gotten his reply. Though he did grab the meaty but perky elven rear cheek and gave it a hard shake like that part was free. Anger flared within Amara but at the same time the spirits in her flared up like someone was trying to stop their fun. Especially her clit was vibrated from the inside while her eyes tilted from the sheer carnal pressure.

"Pay what you think this genuine holy cunt is worth," Lucy announced with a smack on Amara's lower black. A blue curtain hid her body above it in the cart and in the dim light, only those with night vision could even hope to see inside even if they lifted it.

"I only have half a copper, what do you say to that?" the man grinned. The image of a dirty rusted copper coin that was barely broken half right filled Amara's mind. And seemingly just that thought caused her pussy to convulse and a gasp escape her lips. She almost moaned with her breathing but even if she was not gagged, the last thing she wanted was to beg or even speak to these scum. All she needed was to get into control of her own body and none of them was going to help her with that.

"Then that's all she's going to cost you," Lucy shrugged. Even before she finished those words, a wet squirt shot from Amara's slit to the ground. Even her knees jerked from the violent climax that devastated her body with heated tingling even further.

"Damn this horny slut almost stained my pants," the man exclaimed with a hard punishing slap on Amara's ass. But she barely felt it through everything else her senses were being put through. And what little focus she had went into thinking ways to placate the spirits or they would eventually break her mind.

"Well, she has been a bit too horny lately, would you mind punishing her indecent cunt with your big cock?" Lucy pleaded. After that, the man just dropped half a copper into the bowl and dug his penis out. Lucy kept standing almost next to him to look at his cock aim at the target. Just the fat tip indicated he had at least some orc blood in him.

"Fine fine fine," Amara mouthed with her breathing like to agree to the forceful demands of the spirits. But still, her eyes tilted a bit while the meaty cock was pushed into her folds that were squeezed by the spirits to surround the penis more than perfectly.

"Tight, fuck this horny bitch is tight and hot," the man panted while he pressed his hip into Amara's ass. His pubes tingled her vulva and his tip pressured her stomach from the inside. All the while her folds were made to pulse from joy to greet the sizable intruder.

"Cock, I'm fine with cock," Amara silently panted with her heavy breathing. But even as she managed to keep her ability of conscious thought, the more she aligned her will with the spirits, the less she was able to focus on things that were not related to pussy and penises.

"That's holy cunt for you, you can get your copper back if you can stop fucking after you cum," Lucy announced her special offer. And like the man did not need any more encouragement, he began thrusting with an accelerating pace. Pulse after pulse Amara had to align her will to being fucked like she had to earn the trust of the countless spirits inside of her if she wanted to avoid being fucked into oblivion again.

"Her skin is so silky, she can't be an elf right? Any reason I can't look at her face when I cum?" the man demanded without stopping his battering assault that took full advantage of the pussy only offering the right amount of friction and slide.

"She ugly for an elf, but her cunt is usable, right?" Lucy grinned behind her veil and the man inside Amara just nodded with a grin. A moment later a hand gave a slap to Lucy's ass but when she looked behind her, none seemed to admit to it even as all of them smiled like they knew the culprit. An increasingly large crowd of men were gathering around the cart to look at the show as close as they could. And some were clearly more interested in the veiled woman beside the cart than the bound fuck-meat.

"She has a name?" one of the men asked while he stared at Amara's vulva being dragged a bit by the veined green brick drilling her. He reached to give a feel for her knee and as Lucy just ignored it several other hands began taking quick strokes of the long silky legs.

"High Priestess Amara," Lucy exclaimed after a pause that built up more than one type of anticipation and Amara really wanted to at least shake her head. Though as her right cheek was leaning on the bottom of the cart, she lacked the ability to even do that with the way her body throbbed.

"Ooh fuck, I always knew she had a tight cunt, but you got two things wrong, she can't be ugly or this hairy," the man who had asked for the name mused. All the while the cock in Amara hit harder like just mentioning her name had excited the man.

"How do you know? Have you seen her?" Lucy playfully flared. Amara tried to get mad but pulse after pulse battered her mind out of her ability to feel anything but burning ecstasy.

"I guess your right, this pale skin, fuck, I can imagine her already," the man mused and he grabbed Amara's thigh just to feel up her smooth skin. Though she had no way of knowing whose hand was whose as the leg that was not on Lucy's side was being groped from all around.

"I have something that might help you with that," Lucy voiced before taking out an altar portrait that depicted a blue-robed priestess and placed it next to the alms bowl.

"Fuck, that might land you in jail," one of the men exclaimed. A series of hard slaps soon began landing on Amara's left rear cheek and lower thigh. And she was forced to bite into her lower lip like by some instinct while she imagined for a moment that the novice had placed an actual portrait of her.

"Like the part of pretending to be a priestess won't," another man smirked. Lucy just leaned into the cart and her hand slid to grip the side of Amara's ass that was more protected from the men.

"But guys, we aren't pretending, just wait for your turn to fuck this holy cunt and you will know," Lucy pouted. Every time the man thrust into Amara's depths, the novice let her hand to slap into her ass seemingly pushed by him.

"I'm cumming, accept my offering you holy slut," the man suddenly releasing his seed announced. Amara almost let out a feral pig sound while the spirits twisted inside of her from joy. And the hot seed burned into her walls even as her body had felt far more heated just seconds before.

"The temple thanks you for your sizable offering, I'm sure even the High Priestess will be pleased," Lucy voiced with a slight bow. Her fingers dug into Amara's rear cheek while the man's hip kept slapping into it.

"I bet she is, a tight cunt that high can only dream to be taken by a real man," the man grinned while barely slowing down. Though he was increasingly looking at Lucy while creaming another woman.

"Amara, are you going to thank this man for fulfilling your dream?" Lucy asked with a hard knock on the side of the cart. Amara jolted and she imagined with very vivid detail how she wanted to tie Lucy into a pillory to be used by beggars. And at that moment, she felt a slight surge in power and control. It was not much but definitely enough for her to gain a very vital clue on how she could win the trust of the spirits in her.

"Please tell me her actual name at least is Amara?" one of the men voiced. Once again Lucy waited for a moment to reply like she was giving a chance for Amara to respond. All the while her fingers dug harder into the exposed ass cheek. Like the novice at least wanted her superior to curse or something.

"Of course it is, as a venerated water priestess, it would taint my body to lie to you," Lucy said. Amara focused to imagine how the novice was surrounded by drooling orcs that were tearing her robes off. And how hands were gripping around her neck to punish even the slightest sign of resistance.

"Just what kind of a demon hole is this? I don't think I can stop," the man still fucking Amara exclaimed. But she barely heard it while excitement built in her about thinking how the orcs would lick Lucy's face before shoving her into a barrel after they deemed her too ugly to look at. And then they would begin using her as a toilet for their cum.

"I told you, if you can stop fucking this holy cunt after only cumming once you get your money back," Lucy shrugged. Amara almost heard the words like she was begging to only be cummed in once. She focused her vision to place the novice in a jail cell. A cell where she was trapped to be used by the common criminals who kept threatening to strangle her if she did not obediently suck their cocks.

"Let me help you get your copper back," a big burly orc grunted and he grabbed the half-orc's shoulder. He easily yanked him backward and his cock slurped out of Amara. She jolted while cum burst out of her and she lost her focus for a moment.

"Wait your turn," the man with a hard and wet cock flared. Amara opened her mouth to shout something too but then her eyes tilted and she shut her mouth. At that moment she became vividly aware of how her clit and pubes were covered with slimy cream. And that realization only caused the spirits to burn that sensation harder into her mind.

"My turn now," the orc grinned and he twisted the shoulder until the other guy visibly gave up. Lucy let go of Amara's ass but she did so just to tap the scepter at it again.

"He sure made a mess, let me clean that," Lucy offered and she moved to push the scepter into Amara's pussy but before she even pressed it in, the orc grabbed her hand.

"I don't care, this cunt is going to need all the lube there is," the orc growled and he pointed his cock into Amara's slightly gaping pussy that oozed clumps of thick cum down her spread thighs.

"Suit yourself," Lucy pouted even as she excitedly stared at the fat green brick press into Amara's opening and push in. She spread open with a pulse and the man gave up all pretense of care the moment he was sure his tip was locked in.

Amara tried to focus on Lucy being fucked in the imaginary jail but the cock that rammed into her core robbed all of her ability to focus on anything else. Heat pulsed with a strong vibration up to her brain and sweat formed on her forehead. All the while her mouth gaped open and drool spilled down her cheek to stain the wood below.

"My first elf taking me like a slippery whore," the orc grunted. His hard hip slaps into Amara's ass lacked all mercy and her folds were forced to drag along his thick veins by more than just the spirits inside of her. Hit after hit he branded the very shape of his tool of sanity-destruction into the priestess's mind and body.

"Man, she better not be all loose even for me when I get to stick my big cock in," some man loudly mused. Amara silently mouthed something with her heavy breathing but then she struggled to shake her head. Even if she was not able to think with the pulsing pressure she was not giving up. And she began imagining Lucy, and how she would be next.

"She an elf, it would take a few centuries to fuck her loose," some other man grinned. Amara jolted a bit from the words but then she concentrated to think about how such a cock would break Lucy. Just one would destroy her mind and make her human pussy a gaping hole that would barely pleasure an orc.

"With the way she is taking that orc meat, I'd say she has at least a few decades of venerable service under her belt," a man joked. His words began echoing in Amira's mind and destroying her focus. And she began seeing the laughing mob in the darkness of the cart around her like a blurry illusion that did not disappear even when she closed her eyes.

"Not true," Amara slurred but none of the men heard her through the laughter and she immediately regretted even letting some outburst from her lips. Especially since her only concern should have been making the spirits lust after Lucy more than her.

"Not true, this cunt here is fresh from the temple to be trained by you guys into an obedient service hole for the warrior nobles of our great city," Lucy exclaimed. She lifted her voice just to make the announcement to be heard as wide and far as possible. It let Amara feel a moment of anger before it faded away while she focused on thinking that Lucy was going to be just a free pleasure hole on some wall once she was free.

"Like this cunt would be worthy of such an honor, it should be glad a real warrior like me is using it," the orc announced. He slowed down just a bit only to better examine how his fat cock was glistening with elven juices and dragging a bit more out at each thrust.

"Hear that? You should thank this mighty man for the honor he is granting you," Lucy voiced while knocking the side of the cart. A wide grin spread to Amara's lips and she imagined Lucy begging and thanking for tips naked. She was leashed like a performance monkey to the side of the cart. But instead of playing tricks, she would play with random cocks.

"You hearing me? I'm going cum into your fucking elf cunt," the orc exclaimed and his seed exploded against Amara's inner folds. But even as it happened, she focused on the image of Lucy crouching down and licking balls.

"Show her some respect, she is the High Priestess," Lucy flared. It triggered hard laughter from the crowd but Amara managed to imagine that they were laughing at Lucy. Who was being dragged around like a dog for the amusement of the men around her.

"High Priestess my ass, the only thing this slut can make wet is her cunt," the orc inside Amara grinned. He kept fucking her harder and harder like the fact he was not losing his erection after cumming was encouraging him to find out how hard he could go.

"How much for you to suck my cock?" some half-orc demanded while pushing against Lucy's back. The crowd was getting tighter and tighter around the cart like their ability to keep any kind of distance was deteriorating.

"There is no way I'm sucking your cock but if you were to get me wet, I might let you fuck me," Lucy flared and she leaned forward over Amara's ass. The man did not need any help in pulling up her robes and sticking the index finger up her pussy.

"Fucking slut, you are already wet," the man flared. He stirred the finger around while pressing the rest of his fist against her vulva.

"Then you can't win, you dumb loser," Lucy giggled. But the man just grinned and he took out his finger just to drop his pants to reveal a pulsing big cock that had a green hue. He immediately began aiming it.