Perversonality

Story Info
Therapist hypnotizes man into being her sex slave...
2.1k words
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was casually chatting with a friend. We were both married men in our late 20's, with wives of about that same age.

"You know, Carl," he said, "I'd been hearing good things about that new therapist in town, Sheila. So I decided to try her out. I've been three times and I think it's really helping me."

"What do I need a therapist for?"

"I'm sure not everything in your life is peaches and cream. Go ahead and try one appointment with her. You can always choose not to go back." He handed me a business card with an address and a phone number.

What the heck. You only live once. Maybe a talk with a therapist would do me some good. When I got home, I called the number.

"Ewing Therapy Center, Sheila speaking."

"Hi. I'm Carl. One of my friends suggested I book a session with you."

"Okay. Let me check my schedule."

A couple of minutes later, I had agreed to an 11 am appointment for Thursday. My work-from-home schedule is flexible and allowed me to easily accommodate something like that. Sheila had suggested that my wife come in at the same time for a therapy session with her partner, Joe. That was agreed to. Sheila and Joe worked in the same building but in different parts of it.

The price was very low. Sheila and Joe explained that they were both already rich, so now they could simply help out others. At 10:55, a flunky guided me back to the room where I would have my session. Sheila was waiting. The flunky departed, closing and locking the door.

"Good morning, Carl. Nice to meet you."

"A pleasure."

Sheila was as tall as me (five-foot-nine). She had straight shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. (My hair is a military-style buzzcut, red in color, and my eyes are blue: I had my facial hair permanently removed several years ago, as the itching was so damn aggravating.) Her white button-down shirt revealed a generous amount of cleavage, and her breasts had to be D-cups. Her black miniskirt showed off her long, toned legs. Her rear was nicely rounded without being absurdly huge. I felt a bit overwhelmed. My body didn't have a huge amount of muscle tone and I was starting to develop a slight paunch. My best physical asset was probably my cock -- seven inches long and reasonably thick.

"Please lie down on the couch and relax."

"Okay..."

My tone of voice indicated I was a bit nervous.

"Don't worry about a thing, Carl. I don't bite." Her voice turned sultry. "Unless you ask me nicely."

I blinked. She took a small pendulum from her desk and began swinging it in front of me.

"Keep your eyes on the pendulum. Just relax. Let me penetrate into your subconscious."

I tracked the rhythmic swinging of the pendulum with my eyes.

"Relax. Let your mind float away. You are in a safe place. Allow yourself to go deeper into trance..."

I let my mind and body relax.

"Lift your right arm."

Without hesitation, I lifted up my right arm.

"Lower it."

I did.

"You are in my power. For the rest of this session you will be in trance. When you come out of trance, you will remember no details of what happened. You will remember only that we made progress and you want another appointment in a week."

"Yes, Sheila."

"Remove all your clothes."

I mechanically removed my clothes. Sheila removed her only two items of clothing, her shirt and skirt.

"How long has it been since you had sex?"

"I had sex with my wife two days ago."

"From now on, you will not have sex with your wife any more. You will also not jerk off. You will save all your cum for me."

"Yes, Sheila."

"Stand up."

I stood up.

"Kiss my cleavage and then suck on my nipples."

I walked over to her and gently kissed the top of her cleavage. I don't know what sort of perfume she was wearing, but the scent of her was very alluring. I trailed my tongue slowly between her breasts, savoring the taste of her skin, then kissed my way up one of her breasts and took her nipple into my mouth. I suckled on it briefly, then gave her other breast the same treatment. She gently wrapped an arm around my head and I licked the tip of her nipple. I alternated between nipples for a few minutes, suckling and licking.

"Step back."

I unlatched my mouth from her chest and took two steps backwards.

"How old do you think I am?"

I run my eyes over her magnificent body as she slowly pivoted, letting me see every inch of her naked flesh.

"Twenty-eight?"

"Forty-one, in fact. I look young because of slaves like you who give me the elixir of youth." She stepped over to me and cupped my balls. "Cum from virile young men."

I just stared, unable to process that statement.

"I can't have you cum in my pussy, I haven't yet hit menopause. So that's out. But there are plenty of other ways."

"Oh."

She opened a small storage room and retrieved a mattress, then placed it on the floor. "Lie down on that."

I did. She rubbed between her legs for a moment, then settled her box against my mouth.

"Lick my pussy, slave."

I licked along her slit, tasting her, then slid my tongue between her folds. She shivered slightly. I licked steadily, sliding my tongue in and out. She made appreciative sounds. Her hand gently wrapped around my cock, keeping me hard. I started moving my tongue in circles as her juices started flowing. She continued to tease my cock, not moving me towards climax. I found her clit with a finger and rubbed it gently. Her body shuddered and her legs tensed. Getting the hint, I licked her with greater intensity, still lightly brushing her clit. Her honey exploded onto my face as she climaxed.

"Good job. Now I need to extract some of your cum. It won't be as potent as next time because you've only had two days to build up, but it's better than nothing."

She climbed off me, then had me get on my hands and knees. She lubed up my bumhole and produced a vibrating dildo.

"Have you ever been fucked by one of these?"

"No."

"You're in for a treat."

She worked it carefully into me, secured it, then turned it on, placing a plate beneath my cock. The feel of the toy in my butt as it quivered and rubbed inside me was surprisingly nice, once my body had adjusted to the sensations. Sheila added to the pleasure surging through my body by erotically kissing my neck. She didn't leave any hickeys, but her tongue on my flesh felt exquisite. My pole twitched and throbbed as my balls filled and tightened. Sheila lightly caressed my nipples. Her fingernails traced patterns on my skin that made me shudder. She must have put the toy on high speed, because suddenly it was moving faster inside me. There was one spot in there where every time it hit, I almost passed out from the pleasure. My cock began spurting, and the cum pooled on the plate. When the spurting slowed down, Sheila turned off the toy. She then scooped up my cum and rubbed it into her skin.

"How to stay young." She removed the toy from inside me, cleaned it, and put the mattress away. Then she put her clothes back on.

"Get dressed and lie on the couch."

I did so.

"Let's bring you out of trance. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up. Three... two... one..."

She snapped her fingers. I blinked and saw that it was almost noon.

"What did you think?"

"I don't remember what we talked about, but I feel better. Like we made progress. Same time next week?"

"Sounds good. Take one of my cards. If you know any young couples who aren't already seeing me, you can recommend me."

"Okay."

Sheila unlocked the door and handed me a business card.

"My assistant at the front desk can schedule you. See you in a week."

On the drive home, I asked my wife how her session had been.

"I can't remember the specifics, but I made progress. We're going back in a week, right?"

"Absolutely. Same thing here, I feel I made progress but can't remember the details."

[One week later]

"Good to see you again, Carl. Let's put you in trance."

"All right, Sheila."

"Keep your eyes on the pendulum. Let your mind float away..."

I was in trance almost instantly.

"Every time you visit me, you will only remember when you come out of trance that you made progress, not any of the details."

"Yes, Sheila."

"Remove your clothes."

She was again naked by the time I finished.

"Walk over to me."

I did. She reached a hand down to my balls.

"Oooh, this time these feel nice and full. I see you saved all your cum for me like a good slave. Let's empty these balls."

Her other hand wrapped around my already-hard cock.

"This is a nice dick. Perfect length, comfortable thickness."

I blushed. "Thanks."

Her hand on my balls began to slowly, very slowly, massage them.

"I do like the feel of a set of full testicles. Filled with lots of hot cum, all for me."

I moaned as she began to move her hand up and down on my pole.

"You've been a good boy. Saving up all week. Your cum is very potent now."

I moaned as she teased my sac with her fingertips.

"I can't wait to release all the cum from this cock. It's my cock now. All the cum in your testicles belongs to me."

She rubbed them, and I could feel the cum starting to boil up, awaiting release.

"You're such a good slave. Saving all your cum for Sheila so she can stay young."

Her hand moved faster on my rod, and it twitched and throbbed in her grasp.

"You're going to give me every drop of your cum. Spurt it directly onto my chest."

She was rubbing my nuts in a way that made me feel like I was going to blow a load instantly.

"Is my good slave about to cum? Ready to give me all of your sperm?"

"Yes!" I managed to gasp as she sped her hand even more, really jerking me hard. Streams of sperm shot from my twitching pole, coating Sheila's large boobs. She moved her hands until every drop of cum was extracted. I felt like a deflated balloon.

Sheila rubbed my juices into her skin, then ordered me to lie on the couch and rest. While I lay there, she produced a Hitachi, activated it, and started rubbing it against her slit.

"Getting you off got me hot, slave. And I feel I ought to keep you young, too, so you can keep me young. So I'm going to cum on you to help you stay young. It works for both genders."

I nodded, still dazed from the orgasm she had given me.

"You just lie still."

I lay still and looked up at her as she settled herself on the couch, her pussy directly above my chest. She rubbed the Hitachi along her slit for a few moments, then shifted it to her clit. Holding it in place with one hand, she slid three fingers of her other hand into her box. She began pumping them in and out of herself as the toy stimulated her most sensitive spot. Her hand worked rapidly in and out.

"When I cum on you, you'll need to rub it into your skin. Get ready."

I lifted my hands away from my side. Sheila placed the vibrator directly against her now-swollen clit and moved her fingers in and out with increasing speed. Her thighs were now quivering. She slammed her fingers into herself one last time and with a lusty screech, gushed girl-cum onto me. I quickly rubbed it into my skin as she cleaned the toy and put it away.

"Get dressed."

We both put our clothes back on, and she had me lie on the couch again.

"Three... two... one..."

With a snap, I was out of trance. I felt I had made more progress.

"I'm so glad you decided to come to me, Carl. I'll see you next week."

I headed out the door, spoke to the receptionist, and made another appointment...


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

good story

it can go on forever, I hope you write more, maybe wife's adventure

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Autumn's Harvest Michael is tempted off the beaten path and into the fields.in Mind Control
Happy Holly Daze A shy man is seduced by four beguiling solstice fauns.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Governess A holstaur governess tames her master and his daughters.in Mind Control
Lab Rat Ch. 01: "Beginnings" New Doctors own serum is used against him.in Mind Control
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
More Stories