Pervert's Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not telling you," snapped Melisa.

"Oh well, I'll have to find out for myself then, I wish the bra Melisa is wearing would transfer into Jimmy's hands," wished Randy. The genie responded instantly and in seconds Jimmy held Melisa's skimpy black bra in his hands, he looked down, "36DD, fuck that's...that's fucking perfect," he muttered as he got an even better view down Melisa's top.

"STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, YOU SICK LITTLE BOY," fumed Melisa.

Jimmy laughed, "It's difficult not to Melisa, those 36DD's are practically on show," he beamed.

Randy loved seeing the despair on Melisa's face, "Well then it's about time Melisa stopped all her teasing and started lusting after you isn't it Jimmy."

"You can't Randy, you just can't make Melisa lust after that repulsive little teen," pleaded Jenny.

"Yeah, that's just gross, don't you dare treat Melisa like this," said Sheena. Jimmy could hardly hear what Jenny and Sheena were saying, "Ohhhh Randy, yes, yes please. Oh Randy, I'd be so grateful."

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LUST AFTER THAT SPOTTY LITTLE TEEN PERV RANDY, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, LOOK AT HIM, I'M WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE, HE'S DISGUSTING," pleaded an increasingly desperate Melisa.

Randy took a deep breathe, he knew if this wish worked he really did have ultimate power, "Genie, I wish that Melisa lusted after Jimmy. I wish she craved his body like no other and would do anything to turn him on him and give him pleasure. I wish that Melisa became the girl out of Jimmy's fantasies," Randy finished and smiled.

The look on Melisa's face was that of complete horror, "NOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME," she said resolutely.

"That's just so wrong Randy, I'll get you for this," said Jenny.

The genie paused and looked at Melisa smiling, "Well Melisa, you heard Randy and his wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

There was a flash of light centred around Melisa, in seconds it was clear. Everyone looked towards Melisa. Her demeanour had changed, instead of the look of horror of seconds before Melisa was looking at Jimmy, she was breathing heavily. Melisa's hands moved idly over her body roaming over her tits, "Ohhhhhhh Jimmy," she purred as she took a couple of steps towards him, "I want you, I want you soooooooo much."

Jimmy just gawped at Melisa, not quite believing his luck, "Do you Melisa? Do you mean it?" he said doubting it.

Melisa gave Jimmy the sexiest look imaginable, "Ohhhh Jimmy, you are sex on legs, you are everything I have ever wanted in a man. My cunt is soooooooo wet. My Turkish body belongs to you Jimmy. I'm your big titted Turkish slut," Melisa purred as she let her tiny French Maid's outfit slip off her body to reveal her huge tits.

Jimmy leered in absolute heaven as his fantasy woman revealed her amazing tits. They were so big and so firm, "Ohhhhhh Melisa, your tits, your huge tits. They're...they're even better than I imagined they'd be."

Melisa smiled as she cupped her tits moving up close to Jimmy, "Oh Jimmy, they belong to you now, my huge Turkish titties, go on get your hands on them Jimmy, make your fantasies come true."

Jimmy managed to look away from Melisa to you, "Oh Randy, thank you so much, thank you, you're a fucking legend. Thanks to you I'm actually going to get my hands on Melisa's huge pleasure mounds."

Jenny and Sheena looked on dumbstruck, "Melisa what are you doing. That's Jimmy, look at him, he's gawky, he's spotty and he's only 18. We hate him, you hate him," Jenny pleaded.

Melisa heard Jenny speak but kept her eyes firmly on Jimmy, "Ohhh no Jenny, Jimmy's sooooo hot and sooooo sexy. I'm his whore now Jenny," she purred as Jimmy got hold of her tits. Melisa let out an audible groan, "Ohhhhh Jimmy, yesssssssss that feels sooooooo good," she encouraged as Jimmy got his hands to work groping Melisa's huge pleasure mounds.

Randy took in the sight of Melisa's huge tits and one of his best friends groping them. It was almost too good to be true, "Oh yeah, it's true, I really do have complete power. I am a fucking god. I can even change personalities," he said looking at Jenny, "time for some sweet revenge. You got a problem with that Miss Financial Controller?"

The normally calm Jenny glared at Randy, "Yes I have you pathetic little boy," she fumed, "you're fucking fired, GET OUT OF HERE," Jenny yelled.

"Oh I don't think so Jenny, you see I know how much power I have now, I know it works and guess what," he said with obvious glee, "you're next Jenny."

Jenny looks horrified, "FUCK OFF RANDY. NEVER, YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME," she fought back.

"Oh Jenny, I can and I will. You know I've lusted after your body since I started working here. I've had so many wanks over you and all you do is lord it over me thinking you're so much better than me. You've treated me like shit but that my sexy little cockteasing bitch is about to change," gloated Randy.

"YOU ARE THE MOST REPUGNANT LITTLE PERVERT I HAVE EVER MET RANDY. TREAT ME WITH RESPECT YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BOY," yelled Jenny.

Randy smiled, "No way Jenny, it's about time you treated me with respect. Now let me see my little half Chinese, half Italian slut, I think I'll start with your outfit. You always cover up that hot body, well not anymore. I wish you were wearing the skimpiest pink string bikini just like the one I wanked over you in last night with 6 inch high heels."

Jenny looked down at her body as Randy leered, "Noooooooo, don't you dare," she retorted.

The genie looked at Jenny, "Oh yes Randy, this will be hot. Your wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

Suddenly Jenny's conservative business suit disappeared and was replaced with a tiny, tiny pink string bikini barely covering up her tits. Her sexy Financial Controller ass was shown to perfection in her bottoms which were practically dental floss.

Jenny looked down again, this time in complete horror, "Nooooooo, noooooooooooo Randy, I can't wear this. It's...it's revolting, it's so revealing," said a panicking Jenny as she saw Randy leering at her with a shit eating grin.

"Way to show off those financial assets Jenny," gloated Randy, "that is one hot body you are showing off."

Jenny tried desperately to cover up but it seemed impossible she was showing so much skin, "I am not showing it off Randy, stop fucking looking at me like that."

"Oh no way Jenny, the tables have turned. It's me in control now," mocked Randy, "you aren't strutting around thinking you're superior anymore Jenny. I wish you'd get on your hands and knees and slowly crawl over to me."

"Noooooo, you can't treat me like this Randy," pleaded Jenny but the genie clicked his fingers before she could finish and Jenny found herself getting on her hands and knees. Randy watched as the sexy Financial Controller got on her hands and knees, her sexy brown eyes glared up at him, especially as his eyes roamed downwards to Jenny's perfect 36C beauties swaying sexily beneath her.

"Look at those tits," said Mick. "Oh man, and that hot ass as well," added Rob.

Jenny looked at Mick and Rob, then back to Randy, "This is soooo humiliating," said Jenny as she reached Randy's feet, "I hate you Randy," Jenny added, "you are so fired."

Randy smiled, "Oh Jenny I don't think so, I think I should change the hierarchy around here, you see I wish I was the boss now and you reported to me," Randy wished.

The genie clicked his fingers and immediately everyone knew Randy was the boss. Randy looked around, "So Jenny, you report to me now and things are going to change around here because that's exactly where you belong, at my feet. You're not lording it over me anymore."

"Stop doing this to me Randy, pleasssssssssse," begged Jenny.

"With your long legs, those big tits and your pretty face Jenny, never," Randy responded, "you're going to make such a hot slave Jenny."

"I'm not going to be your slave Randy," said Jenny.

Randy laughed, "Oh yes you are Jenny. I'm going to turn you into the dirtiest, sluttiest sex slave ever. You'll lust after me sooooo much, you'll do anything to pleasure me. That hot body of yours will belong to me Jenny."

"FUCK OFF RANDY, THAT'S SO WRONG, THAT'S EVIL. I HATE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE A PERVERTED, UGLY, FAT LITTLE KID. I'M WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE," screamed Jenny.

"He!He! Like I said Jenny, revenge is sweet. You used to strut around around thinking you were so superior to me, lording it over me and treating me like shit, well not anymore," said Randy taking a deep breathe, "I wish Jenny would kiss my feet and when she does I wish Jenny would lust over me. I wish she would my dirty, slutty sex slave wanting to do anything to pleasure me. I wish Jenny would become the hottest slut ever just like in my wank fantasies."

The genie looked at Jenny as she listened in horror, "Prepare for your new life Jenny, Randy's wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

"NEVER RANDY, NEVER. I HATE YOU," pleaded Jenny but she was already moving her lips towards Randy's feet, "this is so gross," she added as she pursed her lips in readiness. As her lips brushed Randy's feet a wave of pleasure suddenly swept over Jenny.

Jenny looked up at Randy, her whole body seemed on fire. "Ohhhhhhhh Randy," she purred as she stood up and looked at him, "You're soooooooooooooooo sexy, I fucking want you soooooo much."

Jenny got hold of Randy, kissing him passionately and forced her tongue into Randy's willing mouth as she grinded her body against him. Jenny was panting as she came up for breathe, "Ohhhhhhhh Randy, I'll be your slutty whore. You're such a fucking hot stud Randy, all I want to do is pleasure you. I'll be your filthy slave Randy," moaned Jenny as she slipped off her string bikini top.

Randy leered at them, taking in how hot they looked. This was the best moment of his life to date. Jenny smiled as she saw the effect her tits were having on her dreamboat. Jenny cupped them in her hands, "I can see you like my 36C's Randy, go on get your hands all over my soft titty flesh," Jenny encouraged seductively.

Randy heard the gasps of amazement from the guys. "Fuck Randy, you've made Miss hotshot Financial Controller lust over you. That's...that's incredible," said Rob.

"Oh yeah, it's just the way you've described it Randy. Your wank fantasies are coming true," said Mick admiring his pupil.

Even Jimmy looked over from burying his face in Melisa's huge tits, "Go on Randy, get to work on those tits. Hot titty flesh is so good to play with," he encouraged as Melisa let out groans of pleasure.

"I wish your tits were super sensitive to my touch Jenny," said Randy. As he saw the genie click his fingers he moved his fat grubby hands to Jenny's hot tits. "Ohhhhhhhhh Randy, yesssssssssssssss," purred Jenny as she shut her eyes in absolute pleasure, "that feels sooooooooo gooooood."

Randy smiled at Jenny, "It does Jenny, you really have an awesome pair of tits," he said as he groped Jenny's pleasure mounds so hard.

"Ohhhhh Randy, thank you, your hands feel...feel sooooooo hot, grope them Randy, grope them hard. Fuck I'm your slutty whore now, you're making my cunt so wet," Jenny panted.

Randy looked at Jenny's sexy brown eyes glazed with lust. It was an incredible sight, especially as her language was so crude and dirty. "Oh yes you are Jenny, you're a slave to your cunt aren't you Jenny. You can't resist me," teased Randy as he moved his mouth towards Jenny's tits and began to lick and suck on them.

"OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO, I CAN'T RESIST YOU RANDY. I WAS BORN TO BE YOUR SLAVE, OHHHHHH YESSSS SUCK ON MY TITS YOU HOT STUD, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY WHORE I AM," Jenny started to scream.

Randy moved to Jenny's nipples teasing them with his mouth and tongue as they became so erect. He looked up at Jenny trying to control herself as he buried his head in her amazing titty flesh. Jenny cupped her tits, "OHHHH YESSSSSS RANDY, YOUR FACE BELONGS IN MY TITS. I'M YOUR BIG TITTED WHORE NOW."

Randy could have stayed there forever, but eventually he pulled his head away. He looked around at everyone watching him, "Oh man Jenny has such hot tits. I'm going to love playing with them now that I control my fantasy woman. I actually conquered her."

Randy looked around at Jimmy who had stripped Melisa naked by now and was fingering her cunt. He then looked towards Mick and Rob. Although it was so tempting to focus on Jenny he wanted to give his friends the same pleasure he was feeling at the moment.

Randy looked back at Jenny, "My sexy little slut, I'm going to help the guys out so while I do I want you to pleasure me, so I wish you had a fetish for my feet and would love to suck and lick on them," he said.

The genie clicked his fingers and instantly Jenny had a huge foot fetish. She looked down at Randy's feet and got straight down on her knees, then looked up, "Oh Randy, I love your sexy feet," she said getting hold of one of them and licking her tongue slowly along the soles of Randy's feet.

Randy smiled, loving Jenny on her knees pleasuring him. He looked at his mentor since he started working at the factory Mick. He was clearly enjoying seeing Melisa and Jenny show off their hot bodies but he knew exactly what he wanted and he planned to give it to him.

"Mick," he called out.

"Yes Randy," said an eager Mick.

"I know Jimmy has got his ultimate wank fantasy Melisa and I've got mine here but I know how much you lust over your ultimate wank fantasy and as a thank you for making me realise that being perverted was completely normal I'm going to give her to you," said Randy.

Mick's ugly, old face lit up with pure joy, "Selena, you're going to give me Selena. Fuck mate, that is unbeleiveable. Oh Randy, would you give Selena to me? I'd be grateful forever," he enthused.

Randy loved seeing the reaction on Mick's face, "Yes Mick. I'm going to give you your 18 year old big titted teen dream," he said, "now shall I get her here. I'm sure everyone would love to see what she looks like after you've talked about her for so long."

"Oh yeah, I want to see those tits you've raved about Mick," said Jimmy.

Mick smiled, "Oh they are sooooo hot," he said clearly picturing them in his head.

"Well let's see then, I wish that Mick's ultimate wank fantasy Selena was here in the factory," said Randy.

The genie smiled, "Oh yeah, I'm loving this," he said clicking his fingers. There was another flash of light and suddenly Selena appeared in the factory wearing a tight jumper and jeans.

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTT," was all Selena said as she took in her change of location.

"Fuck me, she's actually here, you're so fucking powerful Randy" said Mick as he took in Selena's hot body once again, rubbing his hard cock through his overalls.

The guys all took in Selena instantly, nodding instantly in approval. Then their eyes quickly roamed over her body.

"Man, you're right Mick. Selena has great tits," said Dave.

"Oh yeah Mick, I can see why you wank over her so much," added Rob.

Selena was in complete shock as she saw Mick leering at her in the filthy way she was used to, but always repulsed by. She also heard the perverted comments aimed in her direction, "What...what the fuck happened? How did I get here? Why am I here with that fucking pervert?" Selena said pointing at Mick.

Randy took in Selena's hot body as well. He looked to Mick, "Shit Mick, you were right, the teenage slut is stacked. Look at those huge teen funbags!"

Selena was horrified. She looked down at her chest then back up at Randy, "WHAT, WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT."

Mick loved seeing Selena's reaction, "Oh yeah Randy, I love Selena Sweet Tits' hot teen body. It gets me so fucking hard, especially those huge pleasure mounds she's hiding away under that jumper."

Randy saw the hatred with which Selena glared at Mick, "Well Selena Sweet Tits..."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT," yelled Selena.

Randy paused, "Well Selena Sweet Tits, I'm Randy and I'm a good friend of your next door neighbour Mick here and as you can probably tell by my sexy slut of a girlfriend Jenny here and by Melisa over there I've recently been given incredible power where I can make anyone do and think whatever I want just by wishing for it."

Selena looked at Jenny and then at Melisa who gave Selena a smile as she was kissing Dave's chest, "But...but...but that's impossible. You can't have that power...it doesn't exist. You just can't," said a now panicking Selena.

"Oh Randy does Selena Sweet Tits," said Mick.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT," yelled Selena again but Mick just smiled as grabbed his cock a little harder.

"Well it is possible Selena Sweet Tits," replied Randy, "and as a result I gave my good mate Mick here the chance to pick his ultimate wank fantasy to become his dirty sex slave, and of course he chose you. And I have to say I can see why, you're a fucking teen sex dream."

Selena fumed, "NO WAY, NEVER. HOW COULD I EVER BE WITH HIM," she said pointing at Mick, "HE'S SO OLD, HE'S SO UGLY AND HE'S SO PERVERTED. NO WOMAN COULD EVER FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, LET ALONE A 18 YEAR OLD LIKE ME. HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY GRANDAD."

"Oh dear Selena Sweet Tits, you'll have to learn the hard way then. Covering up that hot teen body from us guys really isn't good enough," said Randy as he looked at Mick, "Time to put Selena Sweet Tits in the outfit you've always wanted Mick."

"Oh man Randy, thank you, I can't wait for this," said an expectant Mick.

Randy smiled at Selena, "Mick has always wanted to see you in this outfit Selena Sweet Tits so here goes. I wish that Selena was in the sexiest cheerleading outfit ever just like the one Mick has wanked over most."

Selena listened in absolute horror, "Noooooo, you can't. That's gross," she replied.

But the genie paused and smiled at Selena, "Fuck she'll look hot in this, your wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

There was yet another flash and suddenly Selena's baggy jumper and jeans disappeared and were replaced with the exact outfit that filled Mick's wank fantasies. Selena's top was almost bikini like, showing acres of her hot teen titty flesh and the skirt was so short it struggled to cover Selena's tiny panties.

Mick was in heaven as he leered, "OHHHHHH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS," he said struggling to control himself and his cock, "You really are Selena Sweet Tits, that outfit is soooooo hot. I've had so many wanks over you in that. You really have a hot 18 year old body and those teen tits are just spectacular."

Selena looked down at her outfit, taking in how much of her body it revealed. She was stunned at the wish coming true as she felt all the eyes of the guys on her, especially Mick's old perverted leering eyes. "STOP IT RANDY, HOW DARE YOU PUT ME IN THIS OUTFIT. AND YOU MICK, STOP FUCKING LEERING AT ME. THIS IS JUST SO WRONG PUTTING ME IN THIS DISGRACEFUL OUTFIT."

Selena tried not to move as she knew that it would just expose more of her teen flesh. "Oh Selena Sweet Tits, I'll never stop leering at those huge teen funbags."

Randy leered, "Oh Selena Sweet Tits, you really make a hot cheerleader. And I know Mick approves," he teased, "and in a moment I'll make you do a sexy little routine for him but first I think you need to warm up."

Selena looked aghast, "No, don't make me do anything in this," she pleaded.

Randy smiled, "I wish Selena would do jumping jacks in front of Mick until I tell her to stop. I want to see those teen titties bounce."

The genie smiled, "Enjoy Mick, your wish is granted Randy," he said clicking his fingers.

Selena suddenly stepped towards Mick, and found herself doing jumping jacks. Mick's eyes went wide with total lust as her huge teen tits bounced around just inches away from him and Selena's tiny skirt kept riding up to show off her tiny white panties.

Mick kept following Selena's body as her tits bounced up and down, up and down. "Oh yes Selena Sweet Tits, they really do bounce so much don't they, oh fuck you're getting my cock so hard doing that."