Pervert's Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy got hold of the Jenny's jet black hair and pushed her further into his cock, Jenny's eyes were driven by lust, "Go on Jenny, you're my whore now, my filthy fucking cocksucking whore. I wish when you taste my cum, you'll be obsessed with it. I wish it would your favourite taste in the world."

Randy looked around as Jenny sucked hard on his cock. Melisa's tits were being fucked so hard by Jimmy, Selena was riding Mick like her life depended on it, her big tits bouncing up and down and Sheena's ass was getting pounded by Rob. It was such an amazing site. The genie smiled at Randy, "Ohhhhhh Genie, this is incredible. Look at the dirty sluts, all giving us our greatest fantasies. Using their bodies the way they were meant to be used."

"I know Randy, I knew you'd use the power wisely. It's exactly what these hot sluts should be doing and I'm loving the hot show they're all putting on for us," replied the genie.

"Oh yeah, what's it like fucking Melisa's big Turkish tits Jimmy," asked Randy.

Jimmy smiled, leering at Melisa as he carried on pumping his cock in and out of Melisa's massive Turkish funbags, "Oh Randy, it's fucking unbelievable. I never thought I'd ever get to see these perfect 36DD's let alone fuck them. I owe you everything Randy."

"It's a pleasure Jimmy, I know how many times you've fantasised over fucking Melisa's hot tits. It's great to see Melisa making it come true," said Randy who turned to see Selena riding old man Mick, "And what about you Mick, what's it like getting your cock ridden by your big titted teen fantasy Selena Sweet Tits?"

Mick was panting as Selena bounced up and down on his hard cock. He smiled at Selena, "Oh fuck Randy, to get hold of these incredible tits, look at them bounce as Selena Sweet Tits rides me, fucking incredible. And to fuck her teen cunt, man it's just a dream come true. You're my hero Randy, thank you sooooooo much."

"Oh you're welcome Mick, to see you get hold of your teen fantasy is great. You've talked about her and wanked over her for so long now," said Randy as he turned to Rob, "and what about you Rob, what's it like to fuck the hot ass of your hot Indian wife Sheena Elphick?"

Rob carried on fucking Sheena's hot ass, groping her hot 32D tits, "Just heaven Randy. Fuck I can't believe Sheena is my slutty little Indian wife now and I'm fucking her hot ass just like I've wanked over since I first saw her. Oh man, thank you so much for giving me this, you are incredible Randy."

Randy smiled again, "Oh that's fine Rob, it's what that hot Indian slut should be doing."

"Right guys, I think it's time we all came and give our dirty sluts what they need, our cum. I wish that Jimmy cumming would trigger all us guys to cum together and at the same time trigger the girls to have their biggest, most intense and powerful orgasms ever," said Randy.

The genie looked around, "Ok guys enjoy, Randy's wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

Jimmy pounded Melisa's tits, he felt his cum rising, "OHHHHHHH MELISA, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GOING TO COVER YOUR BIG FUCKING TITS IN MY HOT CUM."

Melisa smiled, "OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS JIMMY COVER ME IN YOUR CUM, COVER MY TITS IN YOUR HOT CREAMY CUM, I WANT IT SOOOOOOO MUCH."

It was too much for Jimmy, who felt his cock pulse, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS MELISA, YOU'RE MY WHORE NOW, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING," Jimmy yelled as he let go of more cum than he ever imagined he could. It pulsed out of his cock shooting onto Melisa's face and covering her huge tits.

As Jimmy's cum hit Melisa's face and tits a huge wave of pleasure swept over Melisa. Her hot body writhed up and down as she experienced the most intense orgasm imaginable, "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JIMMY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR CUM COVERED BIG TITTED TURKISH WHORE, FUCKKKKKKKK YOUR CUM FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOD," Melisa screamed as she cupped her huge tits, the sound of her orgasm filling the factory.

Jimmy smiled, admiring his work, the sight of his ultimate lust fantasy covered in his cum with that post orgasmic glow was the best of his life, especially as Melisa scooped up his cum from her tits and began to taste it.

At the same time Mick felt his cum rising as Selena rode his cock harder and harder, "OHHHHH SELENA SWEET TITS, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA FILL YOUR TEEN CUNT WITH MY CUM."

Selena smiled, "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS MICK, FILL MY TEEN CUNT WITH YOUR CUM, MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY TEEN CUMSLUT. GIVE IT TO ME MICK, GIVE IT TO ME, I NEED YOUR CUM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH."

Mick felt his cock pulse, "OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS SELENA SWEEEEEEEEEET TITS, I'M CUMMMMMMMMING," he yelled.

Selena savoured the sensation as Mick's cock pulsed inside her. She felt her orgasm rise in her hot teen body. It was like no other feeling she had felt before, "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS MICK, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD, OHHHHHHH YOU'VE FILLED MY HOT TEEN CUNT, I'M YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED TEEN FUCKWHORE," Selena screamed, her orgasm reverberating around the factory.

Selena groped her tits as she leered at Mick, smiling at him, now completely overwhelmed with lustful thoughts over him, she moved in and pressed her tits into Mick's face again before kissing him passionately.

"Oh Selena, you're my dirty teen slut now, fuck you're a natural aren't you," panted Mick.

"I am for you Mick, your hot body just drives me wild, I just want to be your teen sex slave," Selena responded.

Meanwhile, Rob carried on his pounding of Sheena's hot ass. He groped her hot tits and stared at the ass he had fantasised over everyday since he'd first seen Sheena. He knew he was close to cumming.

Rob slapped Sheena's ass, "OHHHHHH FUCK SHEENA, I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR HOT ASS, I'M GONNA FILL IT WITH MY HOT CUM," he boasted.

The thought of her hot husband cumming in her ass consumed Sheena as she grinded back against him, "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS ROB, GO ON, CUM IN MY HOT INDIAN ASS, MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY ANALWHORE."

Rob went back to groping Sheena's tits, he looked down at his cock pounding Sheena's hot Indian ass and let out a massive moan moan as his jism pulsed out of his hard cock, "OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS SHEENA ELPHICK, YOU'RE MY ANALWHORE NOW, MY FUCKSLUT, OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

As Sheena felt Rob's cum pulse into her ass a huge orgasm enveloped her body, she shuddered with passion loving the feeling of Rob cumming in her ass, "OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS I'M YOR ANALWHORE ROB, YOUR FUCKSLUTTTTTT, YESSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE YOUR CUMMMMMMMMM SO MUCHHHHH, OHHHHHH FUCK ROB I BELONG TO YOU."

Jenny sucked hard on Randy's hard cock. Her sexy brown eyes looked up at Rob as she played with his balls. Randy was thrusting in and out as Jenny sucked frantically. He could feel his cum rising as he looked at Jenny.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK JENNYSSSSSSSS, I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR DIRTY COCKSUCKING MOUTH. BE A GOOD SLUT AND SWALLOW EVERY BIT OF A MY HOT CUM," teased Randy.

Jenny's cries were muffled by Randy's hard cock as Randy let out a huge sigh of pleasure, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMING, CUMMMMMMMMING SO HARD FOR YOU."

As Randy's cum hit Jenny's throat she swallowed eagerly. Randy's cum triggering a huge orgasm inside of Jenny as she renewed her efforts to suck every last bit of cum from Randy's cock. Slowly Jenny pulled away, she looked up at Randy smiling like the cat that had got the cream.

"Ohhh Randy, ohhhhhhh Randy," Jenny purred, "Your cum...your cum is the best thing I have ever tasted. It's so yummy. Ohhhh Randy, I need to taste your cum every day, I'll do fucking anything to taste your hot cum," said Jenny licking all over Randy's cock.

"I know you will Jenny, you're my horny cumwhore now. All you have to do is be my filthy sex slave and you'll get to taste my hot cum whenever you want," gloated Randy.

Jenny smiled as she ran her hands over Randy's huge gut, "Ohhhhhh fuck I'll be your dirty sex slave Randy. My body belongs to you, my hot tits, sexy ass and tight shaven cunt. I'll do anything to service your hot teen body."

Randy looked around, the guys all recovering after cumming for the first time in the presence of their fantasy sluts and all the hot sluts panting after their massive orgasms.

He smiled as he took in his new found powers. He'd got his own fantasy slut Jenny and he'd given his mates the Pervert's Pack their own wank fantasies. "Well guys, come on gather round. We've spent hours here in the factory sharing our hottest wank fantasies involving these sluts, now we can discuss how our dirtiest wank fantasies became reality. So what was it like?"

The guys and the girls all gathered around Randy. "Ohhhhhh fuck Randy, that was incredible," said Jimmy.

"What was it like fucking Melisa's tits?" asked Randy

"Amazing Randy, fucking amazing. Look at them, they are just so big. Fuck my cock felt so good sliding in and out of Melisa's massive Turkish tits. And when she started licking at my cock as I fucked her tits, wow. She's such a hot big titted whore," responded Jimmy.

Melisa smiled as everyone looked at her groping her tits, "Ohhh Jimmy I am your big titted whore. These tits were made to be fucked weren't they, especially by a hot and horny teen like yourself. Fuck I just love being your hot big titted Turkish slut!"

Jimmy smiled, "Ohhhh Randy, I can't believe what you've turned Melisa into, she's my fucking fantasy slut, you are a fucking legend. When you put her in that sexy French Maid's outfit I've wanked over her in so much it was so hot. And when you made this hot slut lust after me and strip off to show these huge Turkish tits I was so horny. Fuck me Randy, life is just perfect now."

"It's a pleasure Jimmy, a total pleasure," responded Randy as he looked towards Mick, "And what about you Mick, what was it like fucking your big titted teen fantasy?"

Mick and Selena were making out like horny teens, except only one of them was a teen. Mick was groping Selena's huge tits, teasing his rough hands over her erect nipples.

Mick looked at Selena, "Ohhhh Randy, fucking this hot teen slut was a dream come true. I've had so many wanks over this hot body, I've cum so much over Selena Sweet Tits imagining she was riding my cock and when she got me up on my workbench and straddled me I was in heaven. Fucking Selena Sweet Tits tight teen cunt as I groped her tits as they bounced up and down was just awesome." Mick gently pinched Selena's nipples as he finished eliciting a coo of pleasure from Selena.

Randy loved seeing Mick get his teen fantasy. He had heard so much about her from Mick. "And what about you Selena Sweet Tits, what was it like giving your 58 year old neighbour his ultimate wank fantasy?"

Selena sighed, "Oh Randy, it was sooooooo hot. Mick is just the hottest guy alive. I just loved being his dirty cheerleader, stripping for him, showing him these huge teen titties," said Selena groping her tits, "and fuck I just love feeling Mick's hot hands groping them and his hot mouth licking and sucking on them," As Selena talked Mick carried on teasing Selena's teen nipples and then moved his mouth in and teased Selena by flicking her nipples with his tongue, "oooooooooooh fuck yesssssss, just like that. Fuck my hot teen titties need to be licked, sucked and groped by Mick," said Selena as she tried to continue talking.

"Mick just got my cunt so wet, I knew I had to fuck him, especially when I saw how hard his cock was for me. So I got him up on the workbench and straddled him. Fuck I just loved the way he leered at my body, his eyes all over my tits. I just wanted to perform for Mick. I pressed my tits into Mick's face, feeling my soft teen titty flesh envelop him then I slid my cunt onto his cock and started to ride him. Fuck my virgin teen cunt in Mick's cock felt soooooooo good. I loved riding Mick's cock, watching him leer at my tits as they bounced up and down. I rode him harder and harder, I've felt nothing like it. My body was made to be fucked by Mick. It felt on fire as I groped my tits, my nipples were so erect. I pressed my tits into Mick's face again, he loves that so much then I kissed him, I knew we were both close to cumming. Mick's cock pulsed and as he let go of his cum I had the most amazing orgasm imaginable. Mick's cum belongs in my cunt. Fuck I love being his dirty teen whore. I know this body is going to get fucked so hard from now on and these tits are going to be licked, sucked and groped sooooooo much."

"Ohhhhh you're damn right Selena Sweet Tits," said Mick, "I'll be using your hot teen body just the way it was intended to be used. Fuck Randy, you are awesome. Giving me my big titted teen fantasy girl. You're the most amazing guy ever."

"Oh Mick, believe me it's a total pleasure. I know how much Selena Sweet Tits used to tease you and how many wanks you've had over her hot body and you've been such a great friend since I started working here. You've made me realise that being a total pervert is perfectly normal and these girls deserve to be our sluts," said Randy, who then turned to Rob, "And what about you Rob, what's it like having Mrs Sheena Elphick as your dirty, slutty wife?"

"Oh Randy, it's a dream come true," said Rob groping Sheena's body as he said it, "to get hold of this hot Indian body, the one I have fantasised over so much and to see the lust in Sheena's sexy brown eyes was awesome. And to get hold of these perfect 32D tits and then fuck my wife's hot ass as she begged me for more was so fucking incredible."

Randy nodded his head, "And what about you Mrs Sheena Elphick, what was it like fulfilling your husband's greatest fantasy?"

Sheena looked at Rob and smiled, "Oh Randy, it was amazing. As soon as I saw Rob's hot cock I wanted him sooooooooo much. I'm such a filthy fucking slut and my body needs to be used by a hot stud like Rob. I'm so lucky to be his wife and be able to fulfil his dirtiest fantasies. When I stripped out of my sexy white lingerie for Rob and he groped my tits I was so fucking horny. I know Rob wanted to fuck my hot Indian ass and make me his anal whore. It felt so good begging him to fuck my ass. I knew how much he'd wanked off over it and now I was making his greatest fantasy come true. When Rob slapped my ass I knew I was his fuckslut, and the pleasure I felt as his 5 incher entered my ass was sensational. I love being Rob's anal whore, I love being Mrs Sheena Elphick."

Rob's face lit up, "Oh Randy, did you hear that, this hot Indian wank fantasy is mine now and it's all thanks to you. You're just the best mate ever, fuck you deserve Jenny so much."

Jenny nodded, "Ohhhhh fuck Rob, yes Randy does. I'm Randy's dirty slut."

Randy teased Jenny's erect nipples, "You are Jenny, and I want you to show everyone here what a dirty whore you are. I want to fuck you doggy style over my work bench, just like I used to fantasise over every time you came into the factory."

Jenny moaned in pleasure, "Ohhhh yessssssssss Randy, anything for you. I want to show everyone here what a fucking hot slut I am for you." Jenny moved over to Randy's work bench and bent over, wiggling her hot ass for him as she looked back to him.

Jenny moved one hand to her cunt and started to finger it, "Come on Randy, get your hot body over here and fuck my tight shaven cunt. I want that hard 5 incher pounding me like the whore I am. Pleasssssssssssse Randy, I need you fucking me like the whore I am."

Randy stared at Jenny's ass as he moved up close to her, Jenny kept fingering her cunt, desperate to be fucked by him. Randy took hold of Jenny's hips, running his hands over her hot body as he stared at her cunt, completely on offer for him.

Jenny was panting hard, "Get that cock in my cock Randy, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me," she begged.

Randy smiled as he teased his hard cock along Jenny's cunt lips. He looked around at everybody smiling like the cat that had got the cream, "Oh I will Jenny, look at me guys. Miss High and Mighty Financial Controller is about to become my whore."

With that Randy thrust his cock into Jenny's cunt, eliciting screams of delight from a lust driven Jenny.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS RANDYYYYYYYY, FUCK THAT'S SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD," Jenny panted as she thrust her whole body back to feel the sensation of Randy's cock in her tight cunt. Jenny could not resist taking a moment to look around at everyone looking at her. She smiled at the guys looking at her, "OHHHHH I'M YOUR SLUT RANDY, I'M RANDY'S FUCKING SLUT," Jenny boasted.

Randy built up his rhythm savouring the feeling of fucking his fantasy woman's cunt. He smiled as Jenny gyrated against him, then watched in awe as Jenny grabbed hold of her tits and began to grope them hard.

"YESSSSSSSSSS YOU FUCKING ARE JENNY, YOU'RE MY FUCKWHORE NOW, MY DIRTY FUCKING SLUT, OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS FUCK YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS," Randy shouted as he slapped Jenny's ass.

"I WAS FUCKING MADE FOR THIS RANDY, I'M YOUR FUCKING DIRTY SLUT. POUND MY FUCKING CUNT, DOG ME RANDY, DOG ME HARDER," shouted Jenny.

Randy took his chance as he grabbed hold of Jenny's 36C tits as they swung invitingly as he fucked her. He was now fucking Jenny so hard while groping her amazing tits. He looked around at everyone all completely spellbound by the show. He felt like he was king of the world.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSS, FUCK I'M YOUR DREAM GUY NOW. FUCK I'M SO CLOSE, YOU'RE JUST ABOUT TO HAVE THE MOST GIGANTIC ORGASM EVER, OHHHHHH I BET YOU WANT MY CUM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH," gloated Randy.

Jenny gasped "FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS I DO RANDY, MAKE ME YOUR FILTY CUMWHORE, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY CUMSLUT I AM, GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM," she begged.

Randy knew it was time to unleash his cum, he took a deep breathe, then yelled "OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS JENNYSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMMMMING," as he let go of his jism.

Jenny felt Randy's cum pulse inside of her triggering a huge orgasm inside of her, "OHHHHHHH RANDYYYYYYYYYY, YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR HOT CUM, FUCKKKKKKK I'M YOUR CUMWHORE, YOUR FUCKSLUT, OHHHHHH YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HUNK," Jenny screamed.

Everyone watching applauded the show. One that was so unlikely just a few hours ago had become reality. Jenny turned around and kissed Randy, "Ohhhhhhh Randy, I' your slut now, life is sooooooo good."