Pervert's Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking legend Randy" said Rob. "I owe you everything Randy, absolutely everything."

Randy smiled "It's my pleasure Rob, you deserve it. Just enjoy the moment."

"Oh I will," Rob said as he looked at Sheena who was now just inches from him. "So you love Tom then do you Sheena?" he teased.

"Yes, of course I do Rob. I love him sooooooooo much. He is my perfect guy," Sheena replied.

"He!He!" Laughed Rob, "Well not for much longer you sexy, little, Indian slut. You see in a moment I'm going to show you the cock you have teased for soooooooo long and when I do you're going to crave me soooooooooo much. You're going to be my lust craved sex slave Sheena."

Sheena screwed her face up, "No! No I'm fucking not. Drop dead Rob, just fuck off and leave me alone."

"Oh no Sheena, that's no way to talk to your future husband. Now what do you say, want to see how hard you get my cock," Rob teased as he played with his cock through his overalls.

"EWWWWWWWWWW, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE REPULSIVE, MORE SICKENING ROB. THE THOUGHT MAKES ME GAG," Sheena responded.

Rob smiled, "Well that's just tough Sheena because it's time to become my dirty little slut, my fantasy woman."

Rob grabbed hold of his overalls, then pulled down his briefs to reveal his hard 5 inch cock. Sheena tried to look away but Rob's cock was just too close.

"I HATE YOU...I HATE...," Sheena tried to fight it but as she saw Rob's hard cock a wave of lust just swept over her, "...I...I FUCKING WANT YOU SO MUCH ROB. I WANT TO BE YOUR DIRTY INDIAN WHORE," Sheena panted as she drooled over Rob's hard 5 inch cock. Her mind was filled with dirty fantasies all involving being Rob's fantasy woman.

"Fuck me..." was all Rob could say as he leered at Sheena's hot body, giving her his sexiest smile as he saw the lust in Sheena's eyes. He decided to tease her as he waved his cock in front of her, his huge gut wobbling as he did.

Sheena gasped as her sexy brown eyes roamed over his body as she followed Rob's every move. She knelt up and ran her hands over her body, letting them roam over her big tits.

"You are sex on fucking legs Rob," moaned Sheena, "you're my dream guy Rob. Ohhhhhh fuck, you're making my cunt so fucking wet."

Rob said nothing as Sheena got to her feet. Sheena took a deep breathe as she ran her hands over Rob's body, trailing her long nails up his big fat gut. She moved up close to him as the silk material of her lingerie rubbed against Rob's body. Sheena began to kiss Rob with a passion that neither of them had ever felt before.

Instinctively Sheena began to grind against Rob's body, feeling his five inch cock against her. Rob began to run his hands over Sheena's body grabbing her hot ass and groping it harder than Sheena had ever had it groped before.

Eventually Sheena broke the kiss and smiled at Rob, her heaving chest just inches from him. Rob's eyes went straight to them as they had down countless times since Sheena had started working in the office but this time Rob's gawping was driving Sheena wild.

Sheena cupped her huge tits, "I know what you want to see Rob, you want to see my 32D pleasure mounds," Sheena paused, "well your wish is my command."

Sheena slipped off her skimpy white lingerie and let Rob ogle her tits which he did blatantly as he nodded his head in appreciation. Sheena then cupped her tits, groping them, "Ohhhhhh Rob, these big Indian tits are going to make you sooooooo happy. They belong to you now...I belong to you. I want to be Mrs Sheena Elphick, you deserve to have this hot Indian body serving you."

Rob looked at Randy, "Fuck me, did you hear that Randy? This hot Indian slut is all mine, she is fucking alllllllll mine. My fantasy slut wants to be my dirty little wife. Randy, you are a fucking genius."

Randy smiled, "I am, aren't I Rob. Well don't let me stop you, get hold of those tits you've wanked over so much."

Rob looked back at Sheena, first at her sexy face, then he moved his eyes to her tits. Rob moved his grubby hands to Sheena's tits and cupped them. Immediately it drew a huge moan from Sheena, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssss Rob, that feels sooooooo good. Go on grope my hot tits, grope them so hard."

Rob responded, groping Sheena's tits even harder. He loved how firm and erect her nipples had become. Clearly she was very turned on by his attentions.

"Ohhhhhhh Sheena, your tits were made to be groped. Fuck you're my dirty big titted whore now," moaned Rob as he savoured the most amazing tits he had ever groped.

Sheena moved her hands down to her shaven cunt and fingered herself as Rob mauled her tits, "OHHHHHHHH ROB, YESSSSSSSSS, THAT FEELS SOOOOOO HOT, FUCK MY BIG 32D TITTIES WERE MADE TO BE GROPED BY A HUNK LIKE YOU. OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I'M YOUR FUCKSLUT ROB, I WANT TO MAKE ALL YOUR DIRTY WANK FANTASIES OVER ME COME TRUE. I NEED TO BE FUCKED IN EVERY HOLE BY YOUR HARD FIVE INCH COCK."

Everyone looked at Sheena who loved turning Rob on talking dirty to him. Randy smiled, "What about Tom, Sheena? I thought you loved him. I thought you were going to marry him."

Sheena looked at Randy, then back at Rob and thought of Tom, "No way Randy. It's Rob I want, it's Rob I lust over. He makes my cunt sooooooooo wet. Look at his hot body, his sexy gut and amazing five inch cock. Tom is nothing compared to Rob, he should be fucking fat slags like Margie. I was made to be Rob's fuckslave."

"Yes you were Sheena. And I think everyone should know it, so I wish you and Rob were married and you were Mrs Sheena Elphick," said Randy.

The genie laughed, "Oh get in there Rob, makes a change from fat, old Margie. Your wish is granted," the genie said as he clicked his fingers.

Instantly both Rob and Sheena had rings on. Sheena looked down at hers and read it, "Mrs Sheena Elphick, Property of Rob," it read. Rob looked at his ring, "Owner of Mrs Sheena Elphick," it had inscribed on it. He looked at his hot Indian trophy wife, "Oh Mrs Sheena Elphick, you're my filthy, dirty wife now. Made to service my every need and every desire."

Sheena ran her hands up and down Rob's fat gut, "I know I am Rob and I will. It's what my body was made for."

Randy looked around the factory. Now all the pervert's pack had their fantasy woman lusting after them. It seemed almost too good to be true but it was really happening. Randy looked down at Jenny sucking his feet, as she flashed him a sexy smile, then he looked at the genie, "Oh genie, how can I ever thank you, this is incredible. I mean look at the pervert's pack. Young Jimmy is with his big titted Turkish fantasy Melisa, Old man Mick is with his Selena Sweet Tits, his teen dream, Rob is married to Sheena, his hot Indian slut and I'm with Miss hot Financial Controller, Jenny, my ultimate wank fantasy."

"Oh Randy, you don't need to thank me. You've done it by turning these hot whores into your filthy sex slaves. It's exactly what they were made to do. Now why don't you use their hot bodies for what they were intended and make your dirty wank fantasies come true," said the genie.

Randy smiled, "Oh yes genie, don't worry we will, now guys I wish we'd do our favourite sexual thing with our sluts, the one we have wanked over the most. I wish that we'd be able to control when both us and our slut can cum."

The genie winked at Randy, "Great wish Randy, perfect. Now guys, enjoy. I'm definitely going to enjoy watching," he said as he clicked his fingers.

Almost instantly, Melisa who was having her tits groped by Jimmy, pulled away. She flashed him a sexy smile. "Now Jimmy, I know what you want to do," purred Melisa as she got on Jimmy's workbench, she looked at Jimmy as she cupped her huge tits "Come and get your cock in my huge Turkish titties, come and pound my 36DD's. I need a fucking hot tit fuck from you my hot teen stud."

Jimmy could not believe it, he moved round to face Melisa, and then ripped off his overalls, and then pulled his briefs down, to reveal his hard six inch cock. Melisa licked her lips, "Ohhh yes Jimmy, come and put that in my huge pleasure mounds."

Jimmy looked at Melisa, "Ohhhh yesssss Melisa, you're tits are going to get fucked so hard. Fuck, this cock belongs in your huge fucking tits," Jimmy gloated as he straddled Melisa's chest.

Jimmy felt so powerful as he leered at Melisa, panting after him, her hot 29 year old body and her huge tits at his mercy. Jimmy groped Melisa's tits again, before Melisa cupped them firmly together, "Come on Jimmy, fuck my tits, fuck my Turkish tits, make your wank fantasies come true," Melisa pleaded.

Jimmy slid his cock into Melisa's massive cleavage, feeling her soft titty flesh brush against his hard cock, he looked at her with a lust driven smile., "FUCK THEM JIMMY, FUCK MY 36DD'S," panted Melisa.

Jimmy began to slid in and out at a slow pace, building up his rhythm and savouring the amazing sensation. Jimmy groped Melisa's tits as he fucked them, "OH MELISA, YOU ARE MY BIG TITTED WHORE NOW, FUCK TAKE MY HARD COCK, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY COCK LOVING WHORE YOU ARE."

Melisa smiled as she watched, her sexy brown eyes fixated on her teen boyfriend's cock. Melisa moved forward and lapped at Jimmy's cock as he fucked her tits. Jimmy held his cock in place as Melisa, moved her tongue over the nib of Jimmy's hard cock, "OH MELISA YESSSSSSS, GO ON, LAP AT MY HARD COCK, TEASE ME WITH YOUR HOT TONGUE."

Melisa flicked her tongue over Jimmy's cock, "OHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE SO HARD JIMMY, I LOVE YOUR HARD COCK, OHHHHH YEAH, I'M YOUR COCK LOVING TURKISH WHORE, FUCK MY TITS HARD JIMMY, POUND MY BIG TURKISH TITTIES," Melisa begged.

Jimmy looked at Melisa and smiled, then began to speed up and fuck her tits harder and harder, "OHHHH YESSSS, TAKE IT YOU FILTHY WHORE, TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR HUGE TITS, TELL ME WHAT A SLUT YOU ARE."

"OHHHH FUCK JIMMY, YESSSSSSSSS, I'M YOUR SLUTTY WHORE NOW, YOUR BIG TITTED WANK FANTASY COME TRUE, I'M HERE TO MAKE ALL YOUR DIRTY WANK FANTASIES COME TRUE, OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS POUND MY TITSSSSSSSSSSSS," Melisa screamed.

At the same time, old man Mick has his hands all over Selena's huge rack. Selena grabbed hold of Mick and kissed him frantically, making out with him like the lust driven teen she was. Selena then looked into Mick's eyes, "Oh Mick, I need you to fuck me, I need you to take my teen cherry. I'm your dirty big titted whore and I'm made for fucking," Selena panted.

Selena ripped off Mick's overalls, tugging them down. She eyed his body with total lust, "Ohhhhh my hot older man has such a hot body," she said trailing her nails up and down his fat gut. Selena moved her hands towards Mick's briefs. She gave him a sexy smile, "Ohhhhh I can't wait to see how hard I've made you Mick."

Selena yanked Mick's briefs down to reveal his hard 5 inch cock, she gasped. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Mick, you're so hard," she purred as she took hold of his cock. "I love your hard, old cock soooooooooo much."

Mick looked at Selena, her sexy green eyes fixated on his cock, "That's how hard you get me Selena, this is the cock that I've spent hours, days wanking over you with. This is the cock that has spilt loads of hot cum as I've thought up dirty wank fantasies all involving you. Oh Selena are you thinking how this cock will feel in your tight teen cunt, because that's where it belongs."

Selena licked her lips, "Oh I am Mick, I am," she purred as she took hold of Mick. "Get on your workbench, you stud," said Selena.

Mick obeyed. Almost immediately Selena straddled Mick, pressing him onto his back. Selena looked at him, "I bet you've wanted me to ride your hard cock for soooooo long. I bet you've wanked so much over me riding you, watching my big tits bounce in front of you."

Mick took hold of Selena's body, his hands brushing against her big tits, "Ohhhhh yessssssss, Selena Sweet Tits. It's my favourite sexual position Selena Sweet Tits, now show me what a hot, teen whore you are and perform for your hot older man."

Selena leaned in and kissed Mick as Mick's hands went instinctively and automatically to Selena's tits. Selena teased her wet cunt lips along the tip of Mick's cock. Selena smiled and began to motion up and down, pressing her tits into Mick's face. Each time she jiggled her tits as Mick lapped at them with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh Selena Sweet Tits," moaned Mick.

Selena knelt up on the workbench and leered at Mick, "Ohhhh yessssssss Mick, my virgin teen cunt is about to have its first cock, and it's all yours," Selena moaned as she slid her cunt into Mick's hard cock, "OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," squealed Selena.

Mick just watched and leered as Selena began to move up and down on Mick's cock, slowly at first. Selena's big 32E teen tits bounced up and down slowly with each motion. Mick's eyes moved up and down with Selena's tits.

Selena loved it, she knew she was the object of Mick's lust fantasies and she felt at the centre of the universe as he ogled her, "OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK MICK, THAT'S IT WATCH ME PERFORM FOR YOU, WATCH MY BIG TEEN TITTIES BOUNCE, FUCKKKKKKK, YOUR COCK FEELS SOOOOO GOOD IN MY TIGHT TEEN CUNT."

Selena moved her hands to her tits and ran them all over her soft teen titty flesh, moaning in pleasure as she did, her movement onto Mick's cock was got more frantic. Selena started tweaking her erect nipples.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK MICK, THIS IS WHAT I WAS MADE FOR, FUCK MICK, I'M YOUR SLUTTY TEEN WHORE, YOUR DIRTY 18 YEAR OLD FUCKSLUT. OHHHHH YESSSSS SHOW ME WHAT A FILTHY COCK LOVING WHORE I AM. I'M YOUR DIRTY SELENA SWEET TITS," screamed Selena who was gyrating up and down quickly. Her massive 32E's were bouncing violently as Selena closed her eyes in complete pleasure, her whole body writhed up and down.

Mick reached out and took hold of Selena's huge tits as they bounced, mauling them in his hands, "OHHHHHH SELENA SWEET TITS, THAT'S IT MY FILTHY TEEN SEX SLAVE, FUCK YOU'RE SO HOT AND SLUTTY, GO ON RIDE ME HARDER YOU TEEN WHORE," ordered Mick.

Selena panted heavily. She adjusted herself so her tits pressed into Mick's face as she quickened her thrusts up and down. Mick revelled in the huge teen titty flesh pressed into his face as Selena pressed her cunt up and down forcefully on Mick's hard cock.

Selena stopped briefly and moved in to kiss Mick, groping his old body, she then knelt up again and rode him as hard as she could, "FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS MICK, YOUR COCK FEELS SO HOT IN MY CUNT, FUCK I NEED THIS, I NEED YOU, I LOVE BEING YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED TEEN FUCKWHORE," Selena screamed.

Meanwhile Sheena whispered into her husband's ear, "I'm thinking that I want nothing more than for you to bend me over your workbench and fuck my hot Indian ass. I know you fantasised about it every time I walked around the factory."

Rob's eyes lit up, it was his favourite fantasy, "Oh yessssss Sheena, my cunt belongs in my dirty wife's ass. Bend over my workbench you filthy whore and show me what you have to offer."

Sheena kissed Rob, then turned and moved to the workbench, swaying her sexy ass as Rob fixed his eyes on it wanking his hard cock. Sheena bent over Rob's workbench, showing him her hot Mauritian ass and shaven cunt.

Sheena looked at Rob as she moved a finger to her cunt and started to finger it, then she moved it towards her hot ass, "OHHHHHHHHH ROB, LOOK AT MY HOT MAURITIAN ASS, IT NEEDS YOUR COCK IN IT SO MUCH, OHHHHH ROB, MAKE ME YOUR ANAL WHORE, MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING DIRTY ANAL LOVING SLUT, COME AND TREAT ME LIKE THE FILTHY FUCKING WIFE I AM."

The lust in Sheena's voice turned Rob on even more, he could not believe his fantasy woman was begging for his cock in her amazing ass. He moved up to Sheena and took hold of her hips, he ran his hands up and down, before slapping her hot ass.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW," moaned Sheena.

"That's for teasing me with your hot body so long Sheena," teased Rob as he slapped Sheena's ass again.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH," yelled Sheena.

"Your hot fucking Indian ass belongs to me now my dirty fuckslut, your whole body does," said Rob.

"OHHHHH YES, YES IT DOES ROB, JUST FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY HOT INDIAN ASS," pleaded Sheena.

Rob took his 5 inch cock and teased it over Sheena's cunt, eliciting moans of pleasure, then he moved his cock to Sheena's ass and rubbed his cock over it.

"FUCK MY ASS ROB, FUCK IT, JUST FUCK IT HARD ROB," repeated Sheena as she grinded her body back against Rob.

Rob eased his cock into Sheena's ass, "OHHHHHH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSS, SOOOOO GOOD, SO FUCKING TIGHT," purred Sheena as Rob began to thrust his cock in and out of Sheena's ass.

Rob grabbed hold of Sheena's 32D's and mauled them in his hands as he fucked her hot ass relentlessly, "FUCK SHEENA, YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS WAS MEANT FOR THIS, YOU'RE MY FILTHY FUCKING ANAL WHORE NOW, OHHHHHH FUCK I HAVE DREAMT ABOUT THIS YOU FILTHY FUCKSLUT."

Sheena loved it, "OHHHHHHH FUCK, LOOK AT ME ROB, I'M YOUR LUST DRIVEN SLUT, MY BIG INDIAN TITS WERE MADE TO BE MAULED LIKE THAT, AND MY ASS WAS MADE TO BE POUNDED BY YOUR HARD COCK ROB, FUCK MY ASS ROB, FUCK IT HARD," Sheena pleaded.

Rob kept thrusting harder and harder, pounding Sheena's ass so hard as she screamed out loud, "OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS MRS SHEENA ELPHICK, YOU'RE MY DIRTY INDIAN ANAL SLUT, FUCK, YOU'RE MY HOT WHORE."

At the same time, Randy looked down at Jenny sucking on his feet. Jenny smiled at Randy. "Time to make my fantasies come true Jenny," said Randy.

Jenny got up, her sexy brown eyes fixed on Randy. She moved in and kissed him hard once again as she frantically tugged at his overalls. Jenny had a filthy smile on her face, "Ohhh Randy, you are so hot, fuck your body drives me wild," Jenny panted as she kissed down Randy's fat gut, "I just want to pleasure you Randy, to serve you and make your dirty fantasies come true."

Randy looked at Jenny moving towards his cock. He'd always been embarrassed by his cock, only four inches when hard but another hot idea hit him, "Ohhhhh yesssssss Jenny, I wish you were obsessed with small cocks," he said.

Jenny tugged at Randy's briefs and out popped his hard four inch cock, Jenny just drooled, "OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK RANDYYYYYYY, YOUR COCK IS SOOOOOOO HOT, FUCK I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK ON A HARD FOUR INCH COCK, I'VE DREAMT ABOUT A FOUR INCH COCK POUNDING MY CUNT. FUCK RANDY, YOU REALLY ARE THE HOTTEST GUY EVER."

Randy looked at Jenny with such a smug smile, "Oh fuck, you really can't resist me can you Jenny, you dirty little slut. Why don't you show me what a filthy whore you are and suck my hard cock. I bet you're such a hot cocksucking whore."

Jenny panted heavily, "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, I AM A DIRTY COCKSUCKING WHORE, YOUR DIRTY COCKSUCKING WHORE. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR DIRTY FANTASIES COME TRUE RANDY."

Jenny's eyes looked up at Randy for approval as she flicked her tongue teasingly around his cock. Randy smiled as Jenny gripped his cock firmly with one hand, then teased her tongue slowly along it, "Ohhh fuck Randy, it feels so good to touch and to lick," said Jenny as she moved her other hand inside her tiny bikini bottoms and began to finger her wet cunt.

Jenny licked all over Randy's cock, before she closed her mouth around the tip of his cock, her tongue teased Randy, as he shut his eyes and savoured the sensation of Jenny's mouth on his 18 year old cock, "Ohhh yessssssssss Jenny, fuck that's good. Go on suck on my hard cock, show me what a filthy whore you are."

Jenny cupped Randy's balls as Randy opened his eyes, still seeing Jenny looking up at him with her sexy brown eyes. Jenny moved her lips further along Randy's cock, making sure her dirty slurping noises could be heard. She pulled her mouth out briefly, as her hand wanked Randy's cock so hard, "MMMMMMMMM, FUCKKKKKKK, I LOVE SUCKING ON YOUR HARD COCK RANDY, OHHHH IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD IN MY MOUTH."

Jenny replaced her hand with her mouth again as she took every inch of Randy's cock into her mouth. Randy began to fuck Jenny's mouth, his cock thrusting against the back of Jenny's throat as she licked and sucked frantically.