Susan's Tits

Story Info
Man begins an ANR (Adult Nursing Relationship).
3.7k words
4.62
32.3k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

About 6 months after my divorce at age 35, I joined a local singles group. The group specified it was for mature adults aged 30 and up. There was no upper age limit but when I was attending group functions most of the people looked to be 30-50 or so. I later learned they didn't want 20-year-olds lurking for hook-ups and harassing older women. The group offered socializing activities and a chance to meet new people. Someone would post an activity, time and date and you could sign-up if you wanted to attend. There would be events like bowling, bar nights, darts, restaurants, movies, and sometimes a group member would host a picnic, pool party or BBQ.

I would sign up and go to as many events that fit into my schedule as possible. I wanted to get out of the house more and get my mind off the divorce. I was attracted to a woman named Susan who often attended these events. She appeared to be about mid-forties but it's not polite to ask a woman her age. A group member told me he thought she was 45 or 46 from what he had heard. The age difference didn't bother me at all. In fact, it may have even attracted me more to her. My ex-wife was 7 years younger than me and lacked maturity. Susan was the opposite. Mature, intelligent, warm, friendly...I could go on and on about all of her qualities that attracted me to her.

She had a very pretty face, shoulder length reddish brown curly hair, soft, light freckles around her nose, face and on her shoulders, when they were visible. I believed she was a natural redhead, perhaps Irish. Very soft-looking, alabaster skin that looked like she would burn easily in the sun. She often wore a big floppy hat at outdoor events. She had a super nice body too. Very busty on top and a curvaceous body. Tight, round bottom. I rarely saw her in jeans, always in a skirt, mostly bare, untanned legs, and sandals with painted toenails. She had a warm, almost nurturing, motherly quality about her. Hard to explain, but she always made me feel good to be around her. I always looked to see if she signed up for an event and if she did, I would follow suit.

One of the events we both attended was a Mexican Restaurant night. Neither of us are big drinkers so a few Margaritas began to loosen up our conversation. Most of the others had left so Susan and I slipped into a booth for one last Margarita. We were laughing and having fun and maybe it was the Tequila talking, but I just came out and said, "Susan, you know by now, I'm vey attracted to you. I really like you. I'd like to date you, Susan."

Susan put her hand over the top on mine on the table. She looked at me and said, "Tommy, you're a very nice guy and I do like you too. But I'm not the kind of woman you want to be dating. I'm not looking for a long-term relationship. We're both divorced. I know what I like and what I want now. And it's not sex. Not in the traditional sense anyway."

"What do you mean, Susan?"

"Tommy, I don't think you're ready to hear this. Let's just stay friends, ok?"

"Susan, please tell me."

She paused for a few minutes as I sat waiting for her to answer. "Tommy, I'm not sure how to say this so I'll just tell you. I'm not interested in fucking. I have an agenda and...well, let's call it a fetish. An unusual fetish." She paused again. "Do you know what an ANR is?"

"I'm not sure I do."

"It stands for Adult Nursing Relationship. Some call it Adult Breastfeeding. There. I told you. I have large breasts. Big tits, Tommy. I'm 36D. I've always loved having big breasts and I like looking at myself in the mirror. And I like a man who loves them. I want them kissed, fondled, adored and most of all suckled. I like my nipples pinched. I want a man who will worship my tits. I know most men like tits but it's just quick foreplay for them. That's not what I want. I want someone who will suckle me for hours. I want him to latch onto me while I hold him against my bare breasts, Tommy. It's sexually arousing to me. My pussy gets wet from this pho-nursing. I can even cum at times from breast stimulation.

My agenda, my ultimate goal, is to re-lactate my breasts to allow me to breastfeed my man properly and have him enjoy my milk. I don't cum from fucking Tommy. My ex-husband fucked me. I don't want that again. And I don't want a guy who thinks every time I'm naked he's going to fuck me. Or anytime for that matter. I'm tired of men fucking me. I have my own needs and desires now. Someday those things may change, but I want them fulfilled for me now. Before I'm too old to make that happen. There are certain men who will love this and accept this and are able to focus all their attention on me. He needs to be submissive...to my breasts, my body, my needs. I don't think you want to be that kind of man. You need a younger girl to be sexually active with. A willing partner for you."

I must have had my mouth open almost in disbelief. I sat gazing at Susan, looking into her eyes.

Susan said, "Tommy, I'm sorry. This must be very disappointing for you to hear, but I'm just being truthful. Maybe I'm a narcissist, but it's how I feel right now. I hope I haven't disappointed you too badly and we can still enjoy our friendship."

"Susan...," I paused. "Would you let me try? To be your nursing partner?"

"That's sweet, Tommy. But I don't want a one-time thing, just so you can see my tits."

"No, no. It wouldn't be like that. I promise."

"You think you can give me the kind of attention I want? Women get offended when you look at their tits. I do too. But I would I want the opposite from you. I want you to stare at them. You'll learn what's underneath and I want you to have that desire in you. That it gives you an erection. Not that you'll use it, but that my tits excite you and you crave them. That you want me to open my blouse for you wherever we're at. Not that I always will or can, but that you desire it! You want them in your mouth. You think you can do that, Tommy? Be that kind of man for me?"

"Yes, Susan. I know I can. I've secretly wanted you for a long time. Your body, your breasts are so hot to me. You might have to help me a bit to learn what you want, but I'd love to be a partner in this for you."

"Tommy, you'll have to listen to what I say and follow my instructions, even if they may sound odd or peculiar to you at times."

"I understand, Susan. I promise this can be what you want."

Susan said to me, "Let's try a little something. Pay the tab and let's go out to the car. Pull around back where there's no cars parked."

After I parked the car in a secluded spot, away from other cars, I shut it off and Susan told me to get in the back seat with her. "Let's just kiss a little first," she said to me. "Not as a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but as a prelude, to warm things up a little." I didn't know what we were warming up for, but I had always wanted to kiss Susan! We leaned in together in the backseat and I gently sucked her lips leading into a full-on gentle kiss. She opened her mouth, and I followed her lead, flicking and licking our tongues together. It felt great to be kissing her and I felt my penis twitching in my pants.

While we kissed, Susan unbuttoned 3 or 4 buttons on her blouse and said, "Put your hands inside, Tommy. Feel my bra and fondle my tits." Her bra was lavender, skin-tight, a see-through, nylon material, kind of a sports bra. It was like a glove over her smooth breasts. Her dark brown areoles showed through the slinky material. My hands were shaking as I placed them under her cups, holding them in my hands. Beautifully soft and round. I ran my hands over her bra and felt them with a little harder pressure to my grip. Her nipples were becoming hard and erect. I groped her, not lewdly, but in a slow, loving way.

"Put your mouth on them. Lick them through my bra," she told me.

I leaned in forward and licked over her bra, wetting the soft nylon material with my lips and tongue. I ran circles around her big silver dollar sized nipples.

Susan began softly moaning. "Tommy,," she asked me, "Do they excite you, Tommy? Are you hard? In your pants right now?"

"Yes, Susan. Very."

"Can you devote yourself to my tits, Tommy? Even if you know we may not be having sex and you won't be fucking me? Can you do that, Tommy? Suckle me, nurse from me, desire my tits?"

"Oh, yes, Susan, yes."

"One more thing before we go." Susan stretched her bra down under her tits, exposing her beautiful mounds to me. Her nipples were erect. She circled her nipples with her fingers, still moist from my saliva through her bra. "Open you pants. Put your hand inside your underpants and masturbate while you look at my tits, Tommy."

"Susan, really? You want me to do this?"

"It's dark. No one is around. Yes. Tommy, I can't promise you anything. I want to be sure my tits excite you. And you are able to masturbate while just looking at them."

I undid my pants and pulled my zipper down. I put my hand inside my underpants and grabbed my hard cock. I started jacking-off looking at Susan's tits. She massaged her nipples harder and pinched them between her fingers. She looked down at my hand inside my underpants stroking myself.

Susan, I called out, "I'm, I'm...going to cum!"

"In your underpants, Honey. It's ok."

She called me "Honey." That was enough to send me over the edge. Jizz erupted from my cock and filled the front of my underpants, leaving me soaked in my own mess. I swore Susan was having an orgasm at the same time, watching me, and massaging her big tits, but she didn't say anything. I heard her sigh as she relaxed her fingers on her tits and smoothed her hands over her mounds, pulling her bra back up over her tits. We both leaned back against the rear side windows and rested a bit before we both covered back up. I felt the sticky mess in my pants as I zippered up over it.

She said, "That's what I wanted to see, Tommy. Let's see where this goes." We kissed again for a few minutes, and I drove her over to her car. We planned a date for the following Saturday.

I picked her up Saturday evening for an early dinner at a nice local restaurant. She looked fabulous! A white top, unbuttoned enough to see cleavage, red skirt, red sandals and red-painted toenails. I looked at her face and smiled and then I didn't hesitate to look where she told me to look...at her breasts! She smiled back and said, "Nice, Tommy. You may see more of them later tonight!" We had a nice, leisurely candlelight dinner, all the while I was fixated on Susan's chest, watching her bosom pulse in and out as she breathed. I was remembering our last night in the car and perhaps where this night might lead. Susan caught my eyes, moving back and forth between her face and her chest. She smiled, knowingly. She knew my desires were real.

Back at her house, she invited me in and poured us each a glass of wine. We sat on the couch together. She was on my right, nearest to the edge of the couch. She turned some music on, and we sipped our wine. I finally got up the courage to ask, "May I kiss you again, Susan, like we did in the car?" She smiled back and leaned into me, meeting me at my lips. She put her hand around the back on my head and held me to her soft lips. We licked each other's lips, tugged lightly on them, and entwined our tongues inside each other's mouths. Finally, she backed off and sat upright.

"Are you ready for these?," she asked as she unbuttoned more of her blouse. I longed to see them again, to feel and lick her creamy white, fleshy mounds. Susan took her top off revealing a white bra unlike any I'd ever seen. There appeared to be some sort of flaps over each of the cups of her bra. "It's a nursing bra, Tommy. Have you never seen one?"

"I guess, I haven't," I replied.

"Well, when a mommy nurses a baby, she usually wears one. Sometimes the woman is bare breasted, but I like using these too. The flaps open by Velcro to allow the baby easy access to mommy's nipples. Put your head in my lap, Tommy."

I laid my head in Susan's lap, looking up at her covered breasts. She placed her right arm under my shoulders. "You won't see all of my breasts today, Tommy," she told me. "Just my nipples. I want you to focus on my nipples today." Susan released the Velcro on her right breast exposing her large, puffy nipple. The pressure of her bra forced the flesh out around her nipple forming a cup-like "cone." She...her tit...looked wonderful, and inviting, like a gift to me. I moved my right hand up over her covered left breast to hold it while she lowered her right breast towards my mouth. She cradled me up and closer to her breast and teased me by dropping her nipple over my lips and drawing it back up. After several times, she finally lowered her nipple into my mouth, and I closed my lips around it. Her nipple became firm and taught in my mouth as I sucked her tit in and out. The soft flesh surrounding her nipple pressed into my face and nose. The tip of her nipple was like a small pebble rubbing on my tongue. Susan sighed deeply and her head fell back against the top of the couch.

Susan's left hand reached under my shirt and traced her fingers up towards my chest. She found my small man-nipples and began circling them with her fingers. She flicked her fingers back and forth over my nipples. I tried to simulate the same flicking motion with my tongue over hers. I lightly pinched her nipple with my teeth. Susan's hand moved down towards my belly. She stopped and whispered, "Open your pants, Tommy." I unbuttoned them. "Pull your zipper down." I was so hot. I unzippered and she spread the top of my pants open. Her fingers went to the waistband of my underpants and stopped there, lingering, teasing me, brushing her fingernails just under the edge of my underwear.

Her fingers finally worked their way inside my underpants and just beneath was the head of my swollen hard penis. She circled my tip, finding me pre-wet, and slide her slippery fingers over my shaft and down to my balls. She cupped my balls and held them for a few minutes, finally bringing her hand back up and gripping my hard shaft firmly. I was in ecstasy, sucking on Susan's beautiful tit and Susan massaging my penis. She muffled my groaning pre-orgasm by pressing her tit further into my face as she masturbated me. Susan's body trembled when I came. She opened the left side of her bra and moved my head there to soothe us both after my orgasm...and possibly hers. I didn't want to ask her if she had cum, but it felt like she did.

About 20 minutes later, Susan closed both flaps on her bra. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. There were two of her lovely bras hanging over the shower curtain. I didn't want to drive home with wet underpants, so I took them off, wiped up with some tissues and stuffed my wet undies into my pants pocket. I came back out, and we finished off the bottle of wine. I was about to leave when Susan said to me, "Those bras in the bathroom aren't clean. Would you like to take them home for me and hand wash them and return them next week? I don't like putting my delicate bras in the wash." I retrieved them from the bathroom, kissed Susan goodbye and headed home. My head was spinning. What an incredible night this had been. And now I knew there would be more. I had to return her bras!

I called Susan the next day and told her I had washed her bras and asked her out again. She said, "Friday night. Here. We'll do pizza and a movie. And more nursing."

Friday night couldn't get here fast enough for me. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. I don't even recall what it was. Some rom-com chick flick, but I was more interested in what Susan had planned for our nursing time, like she had said on the phone. She had her head in my lap and I lightly ran my hand over her breasts while we watched the movie.

After the movie, Susan stood up and said to me, "I'm going to take my clothes off. It's not an invitation for you. Sometimes I like to be naked when I'm suckled. Get on the floor." I took a position on the floor next to the couch and watched as Susan began to undress. Her top came off and then her skirt. She looked fantastic in just her pink bra and matching panties. I loved her white, soft, smooth skin. She unhooked her bra and her huge tits popped out. She wiggled out of her cute, pink panties and tossed all her clothes to the side. I thought she looked like a goddess, standing naked in front of me. It was my first look at her pussy. There was a tiny patch of her reddish-brown pubic hair over her pubic bone. Her legs were still tight together.

Susan dropped a pillow down for her head and then laid on her right side with her head near the armrest. Her two big breasts came together, directly in front of my face. "Lick them, Tommy. Make love with your mouth to my breasts." I only had my peripheral vision to see Susan's naked body stretched out on the couch. I wanted to see ALL of her!

About 10 minutes later, Susan shifted on the couch, raising her left leg up and over the back top of the couch. Now she was wide open, and I wanted to look so bad, but she used her free hand to keep my head in place on her tits. She whispered, "I'm so wet, Tommy. Finger me. Play with my pussy and finger me." Susan looked so amazing, naked, her curvy leg and sexy foot over the top of the couch. I moved my hand along her soft belly and down over her pubic hair to her pussy. Her pussy opened easily being so wet. It felt warm and wonderful as my finger slipped into her pussy. "Oh, Tommy, that feels so good! Don't stop. Keep kissing my tits and fingering me. I want to cum." She came and closed her legs on my hand still between her legs. I stopped suckling her breasts and kissed her lips. I kissed her over and over, not wanting to stop. What a beautiful, sexy woman this was, and I was lucky enough to be with her.

Susan got her robe, and we sat together again on the couch. "That was wonderful, Tommy. Your touch is so tender, and you seem to really like pleasuring my tits, exactly what I want."

"Oh, I do Susan. I think your body is beautiful."

Susan's voice got excited. "Tommy, would you like to take this journey with me? To re-lactate my tits? I will need a lot of help from you, massaging my breasts and sucking on them. I will also need a breast pump in-between your visits. Are you ready to help me try? Would you like to be able to receive my milk from my tits? Oh, I know this may be a lot to process for you. But I really want this. For me. For you. For us. I think you would be a wonderful partner, Tommy."

"Yes, Susan, I think it would be a wonderful experience with you."

Susan excitedly rapid-fired questions at me. "Oh, Tommy, this is what I've wanted for so long. Tommy, I can't promise you what will happen. I know you want to fuck me. I shouldn't say it like that. I think you would like to make love to me. And I think we would do that beautifully too. But I really will need to focus all my energy on bringing in my milk. Tommy, can you wait? For the right time for us? Can you be satisfied if I only masturbate you? Or if you jack-off, like you did in the car for me? And you can cum between my tits sometimes. Would you like that, Tommy? To fuck my titties? Oh, Tommy, I'm so excited! I might even be able to do wet nursing again. Tommy, would you wear a diaper for me sometimes? And keep touching me like you did tonight? That was so wonderful. Tommy, can you go down on me, you know, with your mouth on my pussy, while I'm using my breast pumps? Can you be satisfied with this lifestyle with me, at least for a while, until my milk comes in? Then we can see if we want to make love traditionally----or if this works for us and keep it this way?"

All I could say to this beautiful woman was, "Susan, I can't wait until your breasts are full of milk for us to enjoy."

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers