Pet in Public

Story Info
Pet is teased and punished in public.
750 words
3.76
17.6k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leashed, collared, blindfolded, bone gaged, and crawling at your side you walk me around, doing as you please. I am focused on being obedient on the leash, staying by your side, sitting when you stop moving, etc. We stop, frog tie me, tie my forearms together, then force an anal hook in my ass, tying it to the collar. You remove the blindfold and I am in front of a doggy cage. You make me go in ass first. You pet my head and tell me to be a good pup, no whimpering, or else I will receive punishment. You sit in some chairs and socialize, and a female approaches you. You two talk, but then she gets on her knees and sucks you.

You lock your eyes on mine as you place your hand on her head and show me how much you enjoy it. It is driving me wild and is mental torture. You want me to whimper. You want to punish me. You stop the female and whisper something to her. She walks away. You get a bullet vibe from your bag and make me press my ass against the cage for you to put it in. You then it on high and tell me not to cum.

She comes back with two glasses of water. She sets them down and you grab her hair and bend her over the cage, her gels at the front right in front of my face. I see your fingers please and pleasure her pussy. Then I watch your delicious cock thrust into her. Her moans, your grunts, the pleasure that is being felt between both of you. It is driving me mad with the vibe in my pussy as well. You voice you are going to cum. Those words alone turn me on.

I whimper and whine as I fight back cumming. When you stop, you open the cage door, remove my gag, and make me clean your cock. Then you ask her if she would enjoy the services of my mouth. She gets on all fours and shoves her pussy in my face. The way I am tied, I cannot deny it if I wanted to. I enjoy being forced. I lick her till she cums again, giving me all of your cum and hers into my mouth. You turn off the bullet vibe as I lick up the remaining cum. She stands and you kiss her and praise her. I look up and you snap your fingers at me and point down. I whimper and wait.

Finally, you command, "come here you bad pup."

Oh no... I struggle crawling to you and you untie me, release my gag, and make me "stay". You pour water into a bowl and tell me to drink. It pulls my hook tight to bend and drink from the bowl and I struggle a little. You then have me stop. You blindfold and ring gag me. You tie me in a way that I can fight or struggle at all. Even if I wanted to, I cannot move. My face rests on a hard surface. You suction a dildo and force my mouth onto it.

"My pup whined when I told them not to. And for how wet you were... I am going to say my cunt came."

I cannot verbally protest. You attach clover clamps to each of my cunt lips. It hurts. Then... you begin to add weight to the clamps. You then run your cane on my ass. Fear hits me. You hit my ass, not extremely hard, but enough to cause a line. I cry out and rock forward a little, forcing the fake cock deep into my throat and I gag. You hit me again and this repeats. You want my ass a little sore before you hit my ass with the strap 5 times. I gag, cry, feel pain, and struggle against my binds. You are done with the impact and tears roll down my face. You run your hands on me and enjoy your pet.

"That was for whining and begging. *you shove three fingers in your pussy* this is for you being so wet."

You pain my pleasure hole by fucking it hard with four fingers until you are satisfied. You release me and tell me to go get more water. I do, kneel at your feet when I hand it to you and kneel next to your chair as we wind down the play.