Pet Store Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Enslaved professor and its Master seek out student's girl.
1.7k words
4.5
43.2k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Francesco's girl friend Michelle worked at a ladies' or girl's wear boutique, and when her hours and Master's free time coincided we went there. She was petite in stature, short blond hair, green eyes, slim and small breasted. She was dealing with a customer when we walked in, Tark wearing army fatigues and t-shirt to reveal his muscularity, and I wore nondescript khakis and shirt. I wasn't then interested in Michelle except she was Francesco's girl and I was curious about her, about how she agreed to let Francesco's best friend Nils fuck her, if that was indeed true. I occasionally saw her in the hall chatting with Francesco and sometimes with Nils, the two guys towering over her small frame. Either he was fucking her with Francesco's permission or he was not. Somehow, the look of the three together, how Francesco exchanged pleasantries with Nils, and how they both occasionally touched "their" girl, suggested the fucking was mutually agreed upon. She must be submissive to Francesco's will, perhaps a slave in training, I speculated, except I didn't know to what degree my student dominated his girl.

And I was intrigued by Tark's desire to seduce her and wanted to see if he had any chance in that direction. He told me to sit on the chair by a mirror and hold that larger butt plug tight in my ass. Frankly, I wanted him to bone her good and hard because she was Francesco's girl, and the boy was beginning to bother me in my office. He made innuendos about how far he wanted to go, how far his professor wanted him to go, all vague hints of sexual domination/submission. And after he had met my soldier friend in the pet store, he posted notes on my private college email about his dirty little journal story. He described it as fantastic, nothing forbidden, like he was teasing and daring me. He said he needed confirmation that he wouldn't be punished for writing anything ... he needed a promise repeated over and over, constantly tantalizing. What the fuck was he writing? I wondered. And it was going to be "really hot shit... pardon my language, sir, but I know what you are looking for from me. In the journal, I mean." He must have sensed that he had captured his professor's interest. Of course I gave him the permission he needed.

Also after the pet store incident Nils seemed to be looking at his professor in a new way and had come to the office asking for an extension on his work. He wore a t-shirt with the logo "I eat Sushi" written on it.

"Why should I give you an extension?"

"Well, because I want one," and he stretched out his legs and crossed his ankles, clenching his hands behind his head. He wore thick-soled black shoes, Doc Martens probably. "And Francesco said you would because I asked and you like me."

"Francesco? I don't remember mentioning anything about you to him."

"Does it matter? Am I wrong? Yeah, and hey, he tells me you know a soldier. That's fucking cool, man. Sometimes I wonder if I should join the army and see the world and fuck chicks hot for a uniform. Maybe I could meet your friend and he could tell me a thing or two. I bet he could." He laughed, leaning forward and crossing his arms on my desk, staring me hard and provocatively in the eyes. He obviously knew that he could get away with such boldness, for the barriers between us had crumbled. I stared at his biceps. He flexed them.

"What do I have to do around here to get an A?"

"Do something daring," was my professor's joking and serious reply, foolishly reaching out and touching the lad's arm, in a frame of mind to submit. Almost feeling that heavy shoe on my face. Did Nils understand? Did he perceive my fantasy about dominant students humiliating and controlling their teacher? He must have. Tark had conditioned my psychology so that it could only see itself in terms of submission and servitude. I had even begun referring to myself as it, according to Master Tark's designation. He let me finger his bicep.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, man, you know I will."

Nils got the extension and his cold blue eyes gave me a piercing look. He smiled, winked, and left me panting with a hard-on.

Francesco had clearly talked about seeing me with Tark in the pet store and the incident with the dog collar, coming into the office when I was alone, coming in for no particular reason. I wanted Tark to mount that petite cunt in his bed and fuck her senseless with his big dick, holding her arms above her head and maybe even teasing her with Francesco's name as he opened her up and made her writhe under his power. Even cooler if Francesco knew about it, but I wasn't going to say anything. This was Tark's game, she was Tark's prey. I was the obedient observer, even if I joined in the hunt. Just as I had become a kind of game or prey for Nils and Francesco although it didn't know if they even understood how far they could go. Except Nils probably had dominated one or two people in the past and I sensed that he wanted to dominate his professor. So did Francesco.

I clenched the butt plug, feeling sensations go up and down my spine. Wanted to fuck, to get fucked. Tark was physically training it, getting it used to gags and shackles and butt plugs and floggers. It was practicing deep throating on a ten-inch dildo, pliable and thick, sucking it in past the gag reflex every day. Readying its body and spirit for the degradation and fucking Master planned for it. As an enslaved cunt, which Master sometimes called me, I, rather called "it", had gone beyond the point of objection and refusal. It had ceased to be a professor when in the master's presence, Its other world, the world of obligations, friends, profession, family, etc., disappeared when it was with Master, and it became just the Master's possession, collared animal or mere object, to do with as he pleased. And every day it lived in a kind of ecstasy of expectation.

Tark fingered some blouses on a rack and whispered to me. "She's one little fuckable doll, I'll give her that. Getting a boner just thinking about her lips on my dick," he chuckled. Looking up she was startled to see a muscular soldier fondling silk blouses. She didn't know Francesco's teacher, at least she didn't recognize it, as she wasn't in the professor's class nor came to its office with Francesco, so it simply remained quiet, watching Tark flirt with her. He said he wanted to buy a blouse for his daughter and, as if it blurted out of her sweet little cocksucking mouth unexpectedly, she said, "you have a daughter?" Admittedly, Tark didn't look like a fatherly type, but he was old enough to have a fourteen-year-old daughter. Michelle, Francesco had told me, had recently celebrated her 18th birthday, although she could pass for younger. Francesco was nineteen and so was Nils. Tark bantered with her, asked why she was so surprised that he should have a daughter. How old did he look to her? Maybe he should have a paunch and skinny arms and, look, he was indeed wearing a wedding ring. Interesting that he stepped close to her as he fondled the blouses, almost touching her shoulder, close enough for her to smell his aftershave, and she did not move away.

"Trouble is I don't know her size or her color preference. But I want to surprise her. She likes clothes a lot." Then he said: "as a matter of fact she looks as if she'd be your size. Petite and trim, pretty like you, too."

"Well, I take a Small in these blouses."

"Gee, it would help if I could see you wearing one. Then I'd get a better sense of fit, you know what I mean. And color too. She sort of has your lovely complexion and her hair is shiny like yours too. What color goes best?"

Without hesitation and blushing with pleasure, she grabbed three blouses of different colors and went to the change room. Tark playfully punched my shoulder.

"That little bitch will be sucking my dick within two weeks. I've got a fucking hard-on for her already. You think she noticed? I'm buying the blouse and will find out when she's on duty again this week and I'll come back for something else. First I gotta chat her up, see if she has a coffee break soon. I can tell she likes me already, most teen cunts do, and she's probably creaming her panties in the change room. My little fuckdoll, my baby girl. I'll give the little bitch to my friend Jamal, see how she likes a black buck. Stuff her fucking panties in your mouth; you'd like that, wouldn't you, cunt? And after we've fucked her, I'm going after her boy friend Francesco. One day I'll fuck them together, begging for it, you just wait and see. I'll let Francesco beat and fuck you. And I will train him to be my private pig. By the way, have you licked his boots yet, cunt? We're going back to the pet store soon."

The question struck the professor as rhetorical at the time and it didn't answer. Didn't know when such an event would ever happen or how, despite Francesco's innuendos and pushing the envelope and my own fantasies. Tark had not yet specifically commanded that it lick Francesco's boots, although it had implicit permission to do so and wanted to, just to tell him if and when it did. And so he engaged Michelle's attention and got her to smile and giggle. Throughout the patter and flirtation scenario it could see her weakening and growing interested, and obviously flattered that a rugged muscular soldier had taken a shine to her. So much for love and loyalty to her boyfriend. But then if Nils was fucking her, it stood to reason that Tark could also use her fuck holes. Admittedly, it was somewhat annoyed being ignored while it sat on the chair, and also jealous. And it clenched the butt plug.

(to be continued)