Pet Store Professor Ch. 03

Story Info
Master fucks Francesco's girl and slave professor wants to.
1.9k words
4.53
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tark met Michelle three times at the mall within two weeks, telling his professor pet about each occasion. On the third he pretended that she had annoyed him and he sat silent, ignoring her, in the coffee shop, and he could tell that she was getting more and more upset, and apologized for something she didn't even know she had done. She was talking and whining like a submissive bitch who had displeased her master, although she didn't realize it.

"What can I do to show you how sorry I am? Please don't be angry with me please tell me what's wrong."

They went to her car and he kissed her and placed his hand between her legs and she squeezed it with her thighs as a couple of fingers poked into her cunt. She clung to him like her life depended upon it. "You love me?" He asked.

And she replied "Yes, crazy, but yes, I do, I do love you."

And then he knew that he had her exactly the way he wanted. Cooing, promising, soothing, cajoling, caressing, his fingers wet with her juices, he got her to speak to him about her feelings for him, as well as her love for Francesco. Yes, she had fantasies of being forced, and so on. He allowed her to touch his hard cock under his jeans but didn't release it then to fuck her in the car or let her him suck it off. He finger fucked her until she moaned and writhed but withdrew when he felt her about to come.

"Not yet, baby," he whispered.

Arrangements were made.

The fourth time together occurred in the master's apartment. I had been ordered to come over for the afternoon after classes with a case of beer and some groceries for Tark, expecting to do the laundry and maybe even get flogged again after sniffing poppers. By that point I usually stripped naked, since clothes conferred dignity and identity, and a slave has none, acquiring only the dignity of a submissive, the dignity of belonging to a master and satisfying its owner. But it was allowed to wear Tark's underwear as a form of humiliation and ownership, choke collared and leashed unless it had to go to the basement for the laundry. Even then it had to wear the choke collar, humiliated and thrilled if anyone else had to do their laundry at the same time and noticed.

So Master Tark's pet professor opened the door to the sound of giggles and little jolts of heavy breathing. Tark was stripped to his waist, holding a naked Michelle (except for black panties) on his lap, nuzzling her neck, nibbling her hair, licking her lips, sometimes gently kissing and slipping his tongue inside her sweet mouth. She was blindfolded so she didn't see me, although she did sense my presence.\ask who was "Who's there?" she asked.

"Don't worry your little head about it, sweetie, I told you a friend would be stopping by to do some housecleaning. He won't bother us. Here, sniff this."

And she snorted up the fumes from a popper bottle so she was not entirely able to make sense of her surroundings and was compliant. Her pussy lips were already swollen from the rubbing Tark must have given them. So sweet, finely haired, here was Francesco's girl friend, naked on my master's lap. Would Francesco get a fucking shock out of that? I was beginning to get aroused, wondering how my cock would feel in that tight little cunt. What a delicate little beauty she was, almost glowing in lust. For the first time, I wanted her, wanted to fuck her, wanted to feel her soft limbs wrapped around my neck as I hammered her precious cunt. Would the Master ever allow it? Perhaps if it begged its Master, or licked Francesco's boots, it would be given the privilege of fucking the little bitch. Ah, Francesco's boots: my mouth watered over the thought, a prelude to sucking the young stud's cock with Master's permission.

Lifting her off the sofa, Master Tark slung the blindfolded Michelle over his shoulder, her head and arms hanging down, her legs pressed together over his chest, one of his arms wrapped around her waist. Then he carried his captured prey to the bedroom. He had guessed right: she had fantasies of being carried off, of being hoisted and force fucked by a big strong man. Tark also fucked a married cunt who had kidnapping and forced fucking fantasies. He was very good with such fantasies, especially one bitch who liked to be stalked and then taken supposedly against her will in an abandoned place somewhere.

Hence the blindfold which was really a tight fitting silky latex mask that covered half her face and tied behind her head with fine leather strips. She couldn't see out of it, or under, or over, or around it. And she was forbidden to use her hands to remove it. She was moaning and wriggling a bit over his shoulder, but she wasn't screaming or resisting. That sweet little cunt wanted Tark to fuck her and fuck her good. What a slut she must be at heart. Francesco, Nils, and now ever so quickly Master Tark, all claimed her cunt. Would Master enslave her as well or just fuck her for the fun of it as a means somehow of getting to Francesco? When would the student discover the truth?

Francesco, of course, was much taller than she and despite his slender build he was strong enough to fulfill her fantasy of being carried off and fucked, but did he fulfill it satisfactorily? Did he ram his big cock up her cunt to her screams? She wanted to feel big muscle and Tark obliged. He told his slave to clean up the kitchen but it could tell that Master wouldn't mind if it watched him a bit. Master didn't immediately release her but pulled her panties down with one hand and threw them to his pet professor, telling it to stuff them in its mouth. Of course it obeyed and shoved the pussy-smelling and damp panties into its mouth, filling the cavity, relishing the humiliation and texture and flavor, desiring to tongue the girl's sweet cunt. But Tark fingered her cunt as it watched, hot and bothered, the master's forefinger sliding in and out, and then two fingers, and then three. He was going to fist fuck her while she was slung over his shoulders.

She moaned out loud but didn't struggle.

"Yeah, daddy's baby girl likes that, doesn't she?"

It wondered if Francesco handled the little cunt that way as well, or was he a gentleman in bed, afraid of hurting his little girl, afraid of rough play, limited in his sexual roles and desires. Did Nils also hoist her over his strong shoulders and carry off to enact her fantasy? It suspected Nils of great sexual, liberated, and even violent tendencies. Nils probably could smack submissive bitches silly. Thinking about that, my cock grew hard imagining it Nils smacking me while Francesco egged him on and laughed, his own cock dripping pre-cum in expectation of fucking his professor. What delirious joy it would be to get fucked by both boys. How would Francesco react to the knowledge that the soldier, whom he clearly admired, was now finger fucking his sweet girl friend slung over a powerful shoulder, and getting ready to separate her legs and sink his big hard cock into her tight wet cunt? Certainly a well-used cunt, no stranger to hard cock. Little did Francesco realize that Tark would make him his bitch as well. The next time I saw Francesco, it would be with the knowledge that Tark had fucked Michelle and she wanted more.

"Mmmm, daddy's baby needs it bad, that's what it feels like."

He pulled out his hand and motioned it to lick off his fingers. Removing the panties, I sucked them, then pushed them all into its mouth, four fingers down to the knuckles. What a delicate sugary sweet flavor her cunt juices had. My cock stirred. Master had promised that soon he would get a cock cage for it to prevent its cock from doing what it shouldn't without Master's permission. Even its cock would have to obey the master's will, its body was not its own, its sexual pleasure was not its own to express without permission. Then Tark unzipped his fatigues to liberate a rock hard cock. He grabbed one of my hands and placed it on his dick. It wrapped its fingers around the majestic cock, thick and hard and demanding and it nearly swooned on the spot.

"This is what all cunts need...even you, professor."

The doorbell rang and Tark grunted, answer it, bitch, and of course it obeyed. Opening the door, it gasped to see big Jamal, dressed in his motorcycle jacket and jeans and black boots.

"Well, well, if it isn't Tark's pet. How ya doin' teach?"

He entered, hearing the girl moaning in the bedroom, and removed his jacket and t-shirt.

"Glad my buddy Tark called in the troops. Looks like I got some work to do. By the way, has he fucked you yet?"

He pulled at the choke collar and tightened it, making me gasp. And he whispered, "one day, one day...this black buck's gonna fuck you."

Then he released me and left me shaken. I was afraid of Jamal. As he disappeared in the bedroom, exclaiming, "fuck, buddy, you brought home white pussy for her black daddy."

Clearly the two had played "daddy" games together before. I had to fight back a tremendous inclination to strip naked, and crawl into the bed. And I was half-terrified and half-tempted by Jamal's threat. But the anxiety and fear heightened my lust...switching from first person pronoun to neutral third my mind swirled with the tension between I and it, and it could already feel Jamal's pumping down its throat.

So I, rather it, went into the kitchen and began cleaning up, wondering if it should strip although the master hadn't yet requested that, feeling the choke collar around its neck, wondering what Tark would want to eat and drink when he came out, but it suspected the soldiers would spend at least two hours fucking Francesco's girl friend. Fortunately I had brought student papers and could mark them at the little kitchen table by the front window while the two soldiers played with Michelle. The little fuck doll would never be the same.

It smiled at the thought. And wondered about Jamal's questions. When would it get fucked? It was preparing its ass with various sized butt plugs, according to Master's instructions. And it wondered about the next trip to the pet store, and seeing Francesco in class afterwards, knowing what his girl friend was doing with Tark, and I also wondered about Francesco's dirty little story he was writing just for his professor. The journal was due in a matter of days. I thrilled over the belief that Francesco had powerfully dark sexual fantasies. Half in love with Francesco, half terrified of my desires, I wanted to feel his cock down my throat; I wanted to feel it ramming my ass. Had he been speaking privately with Tark? And Jamal determined to fuck it with Tark's permission. I felt shaken and half out of my mind with both fearful and pleasurable anticipation ... waiting for the inevitable.

(to be continued...)