Pet Store Professor Ch. 01

Story Info
Professor and his Master go to a pet store buy a collar.
3.1k words
4.55
17.4k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove Master Tark to the pet store. It was a Monday morning when I didn't have classes and I was somewhat nervous about going because a few students worked there part time. Since it was a school day, I hoped none of them would be in the store. But what would they see in any case? Their teacher with a friend in his military fatigues and bomber jacket and boots, somewhat gruff, not anyone they'd automatically connect with their professor, perhaps. Certainly they wouldn't begin to imagine my secret enslavement. Nor would they conceive of the butt plug securely lodged in my ass. Tark had said that in a week it would be time to experiment with a larger one. "Although I'm getting impatient, assfuck," he joked and rubbed his crotch.

And the plan was to buy a choke collar for a large dog. If one of my students was there, I'd let him understand that my friend owned a German Shepherd. At the cash register stood a middle-age woman, so I felt relieved. We found our way to the back between glass-fronted pet cages, one side for dogs, the other for cats, etc. At the end of the glass wall rose a rack of chains and collars, suitable for all sizes of dog. Tark started fingering the choke collars when a voice spoke behind us, asking if we needed help. Tark replied that we were just looking, but I turned and blushed to the roots of my hair. It was indeed one of my students, Francesco, a somewhat shy and slender, nice lad with freckles across his nose and thick wavy auburn hair and green eyes.

"Hey, hi there, sir!" I smiled and asked in a mock disapproving voice: "Francesco?" Don't you have a class this morning?"

"Nope, no class until one thirty, so I'm good. What are you looking for, sir? Can I help?"

"I'm with my friend here and he's looking for ..."

Tark then blurted out.

"I need a choke collar for my dog, one that it will feel when I yank it during training sessions. But it has to be large enough to fit and around his neck loosely but not so large to slip off his head. I want heavier links. These seem too small."

"Ah, you're together then?" Francesco asked, staring Tark up and down, clearly impressed by the soldier's muscular body. And again I blushed.

The thing is: Francesco closest friend in class was a bodybuilding, somewhat arrogant student named Nils. I often saw them together, often smirking at the back of the class sometimes, when Nils wasn't sitting in the front, with his legs spread wide. I suspected that Francesco did Nils homework from time to time. And Nils more than once intimated that he was fucking Francesco's girl friend with the boy's permission, as if Francesco was beta to Nils' alpha. She was a pretty, big-breasted girl with cocksucker lips whom I saw in the hallway with the boys from time to time. I always liked Francesco, a tall, slender masculine guy, who was usually quiet in class when not whispering with Nils. The quiet ones often drew my attention because I believed they contained layers and layers of feeling and fantasies. To be truthful, I also sneaked a peek at Nils bulging groin. We can't ever know what someone is really like, judging as we often do by appearances. A quiet student can be a powerful dominant fucker in his private and free life, powerful in many ways. I wasn't entirely sure about Francesco who did give hints of what he liked in the real world, the way he followed Nils around, his scuffed construction boots that always attracted my attention, and the way he talked about his girl friend in my office.

And I had encouraged him to speak to me in my office, as I did with Nils. He was also a very competent writer in his student journals and sometimes I let him write controversial stories about teenage sex and drugs and violence, which he did very well. But he had always taken the narrative point of view of someone on the outside, knowledgeable, but looking in and not participating, as if he was fantasizing, but so far he hadn't explored any domination/submission fantasies. Maybe Francesco was submissive, or maybe he was dominant. Maybe he played both sides of the game. He didn't show it. But, if he was inclined to tell Nils that he met me in the pet store, all he could add was that I was with a soldier friend looking to buy a dog collar. He couldn't speak about anything else, aside from Tark's muscles, nor could he even imagine my submission to the soldier, I tried to convince myself, my butt cheeks clenching the butt plug.

"Well, let's see. Here's an 18 incher," and Francesco grabbed the chain off the rack and held it up.

"Looks small."

"What kind of dog is it?"

"A mongrel bitch like a combination German Shepherd and Lab, a real big fucker."

Francesco seemed taken aback by the language, as presumably customers didn't ordinarily talk that way.

"And it needs a lot of discipline and training to behave properly and so I want a choke collar for sure. Fuck it's hot in here," and Tark removed his jacket to reveal his torso in a khaki t-shirt and biceps and hard pecs, which I noticed practically made Francesco's eyes pop out.

"It would help if we knew the neck size," Francesco said, a quaver in his voice, and out of the blue added:

"Are you a soldier by any chance, Sir?"

"You bet, buddy. Can't you tell by my dog tags? Why? You like soldiers?"

Francesco giggled, and didn't know where to look.

"So you're my teacher's friend ..."

"Yeah, fucking right, we're great friends, ain't we, teach? He likes soldiers, too."

I blushed and noticed that Francesco also blushed as if Tark had struck a chord or recognized some kind of affinity. Francesco smiled strangely at me. Yes, he was going to tell Nils. I knew it. But again: tell him what? That my friend bought a choke collar for his dog? He had no idea who the "dog" was.

"We might have longer choke collars in the stock room. Let me check."

"Why don't we come with you to save the return trip?"

Francesco hesitated. I kept my eyes to the floor.

"Customers aren't permitted in the stock room, sir."

"You can't make an exception for your professor and his soldier friend?"

"It will only take a minute, if you'd wait here."

"Is your boss around?"

"He doesn't come in Monday morning until noon. Only the lady at the cash."

And then Tark placed his hand around the back of my neck and chuckled.

"Well, I hope you have a collar big enough to go around your professor's neck."

At that I raised my eyes to look at Francesco who reddened deeply, the smile wiped off his face, but a fierce light of recognition sparked in his eyes.

"His neck is just the size of my dog. We can try the choke collar on the professor here. How about it, buddy?"

He removed his hand from my neck and gently punched Francesco in the arm as if they, too, were buddies. Francesco paused and looked Tark in the face, and then whispered as if he was doing something illegal but wanted to because he could get away with it. He looked somewhat startled but also intensely curious and also eager to please. Tark picked up on it.

"Okay, if we're quick. This way."

And we followed him to a curtained door that led to the stock room. We stayed near the entrance while Francesco rummaged about the shelves and supplies looking for a longer collar. Tark winked at me. Francesco returned with a thick, silver chain link choke collar, the longest he had in stock.

"Now we can try it out of your professor's neck," Tark said. "You do it, buddy."

Without a word Francesco wrapped the chain around my neck and looped it the way you're supposed to get choke collar properly connected, one portion of it hanging loose for several inches. I could tell by his eyes that he was enjoying the scenario and would use it to laugh behind my back with Nils. I could smell his sweet breath. Then he grabbed the dangling end and pulled to tighten the chain around my neck. I winced. He was growing bold as if influenced by Tark's presence, who silently laughed, and by my own silent obedience.

"This looks good on you," Francesco said, making a joke.

"So, you think the chain would suit your dog, sir?" He was talking to Tark while looking at me as if he had intuited the truth of the situation. I doubted that, or tried to, because why would he leap from this little scene in the stock room to what Tark did to me in the apartment? He had no way of knowing.

He yanked the chain again just for the hell of it, to give me a little jolt and the links pinched my skin.

"How does that feel? A dog would notice and obey." He was having fun, I could tell, and I was feeling deeply humiliated. But that was Tark's purpose. And something else was beginning to bubble up in my consciousness. The humiliation was arousing and seemed appropriate for a submissive to experience, especially a professor humiliated by a student. I did not protest.

"It's an excellent collar for training purposes," Francesco added, "don't you agree, sir? Suitable for a big dog? Do you like it?" This time he was directing his questions to me.

"If it fits his neck, will it fit your dog, sir?" He directed that question to Tark who was enjoying himself.

"Oh, I think you've shown that it fits very well. Good choice of chain, buddy." And again he punched Francesco's arm gently and the boy stared a moment at the bicep. "How about a suitable leash?"

"I'll look for one now."

Francesco kept the collar around my neck. Tark just smiled in my face and tousled my hair when Francesco returned with a long black leather leash with a locked S hook designed to fit into a link of the choke collar. He attached it and then held the leash firm and tightened the collar. He himself was beginning to feel bothered, I could tell by the heat in his face and the look in his eyes, as if he was recognizing something. He wrapped the leash around his fist as if he didn't want to let go and tightened the choke collar. My sense of humiliation intensified, but it also included sensations of exquisite pleasure as I drifted into the submissive subspace I often fell into, drifting and obeying, the way a canoe follows the force of a current.

I was bending to Francesco's will. My student!! He could have kept me collared and leashed all day and I would have reveled in the humiliation, but of course I fought against temptation in order to keep my private self and submission to Tark secret. Tark, however, knew everything about my student fantasies, for it is axiomatic that a submissive tell his dominant everything, including his deepest and wildest fantasies and desires so the master understands and uses what he can for mutual exploration and satisfaction. Tark was pushing me to the edge of revelation as if enjoying my anxiety and knowing my deepest desires fantasies regarding domination by a student.

Tark flexed an arm, bulging a bicep, saying something about a cramp, only an excuse, for the action riveted Francesco's attention and he let go of the leash. The collar loosened but clearly Francesco didn't want to let go of the leash.

"Collar and leash are perfect, buddy."

"I think so, too. Maybe we should try some other kinds of dog collars on him."

Francesco then took a great and daring personal risk, obviously impelled by his own feelings..

"I guess you work out a lot, sir." It looked like he wanted to touch Tark's bicep.

"Gotta keep fit buddy. What with being a soldier and all."

"I've got a friend who pumps iron. Nils, isn't that right, sir," He was speaking to me. "You know Nils works out, has muscles like your friend here."

I didn't answer but Tark just replied, "does he now? Maybe you and your friend should join us one day and we'll work out together. I've got equipment at home. We could spot one another on my bench. What about yourself? You work out?"

"I'm trying to..." and then as if he realized that we were still in the back room and he had collared his professor, Francesco flustered a bit, unhooked the leashed and removed the choke collar, and suggested we leave, his eyes all the while on Tark and a sly smile directed at me.

We took the chain and collar to the desk where I paid for them, The clerk didn't give us the time of day, so she hadn't realized that we had been in the back room. While paying for the purchases, Francesco seemed to be carrying on a private conversation with Tark. I could hear the words but couldn't make out what they were saying. Tark may have been playing with innuendos, but I knew he wouldn't tell Francesco anything about us, however much he pushed the envelope to amuse himself with my humiliation and discomfort. He might have been trying to keep the boy's interest for some later event. Tark charmed everyone he met and liked to extend his circle of influence if he felt he could trust someone.

Before we left the store, Francesco said that he had an idea for a story for the next journal assignment, and wondered if I'd allow him to write it. Suddenly inspired by the dog collar, he whispered in my ear that it would have some dirty parts as if he knew what I was and we shared a private joke. I told him to send me an email, summarizing his idea.

"It might seem bizarre to you, sir, but the idea hit me in the back room. You said we could write about anything at all." I had my suspicions. Why should he raise this matter now? Seemed too sudden and coincidental. But like I said Francesco was intelligent and quite a capable writer. And he had already written some hot stuff in his journal which no one else read, for which I had praised and given him a high mark.

"Oh, I'm sure the prof will do what you want, buddy," Tark said, "he's good that way."

"I believe so," Francesco agreed. And again my face flushed with pleasurable humiliation. At least Tark hadn't called me an obedient cunt in Francesco's presence.

In the car Tark said that he was interested in knowing Francesco.

"And I really liked it when he yanked your fucking leash, and so did you. I want to see him again."

"Why?"

"Because he intrigues me. He's a kinkster at heart, looking for good clean fun with like-minded pals, that's for sure. He's an alpha in the making and he senses your need for a master. But he's submit to me as well, only he doesn't know it yet, but he will. He's a muscle worshiper and getting a hard on just standing next to me, and couldn't keep his eyes off my arms. I could smell what he really wanted. And the other thing, look how he enjoyed putting the collar around your neck and holding the leash. You saw how he didn't let go, how he gripped it? So he wants to dominate the fuck out his teacher. He wants to ram his cock down his professor's throat and unload, and make you lick his fucking boots and give him an A. I could see it in his eyes when he yanked the leash. And it's your fantasy, right? But for sure I could make him serve me even as he fucks you."

"Francesco? He's got a girlfriend."

"Fuck, for a professor you can be pretty stupid, bitch. I've got a wife, or did until the skank divorced me, and so do you. What's that got to with shit? You know better than that. You just have to get used to the idea we're not the only ones who want a private little fantasy world to play in away from our family and friends. Your students can have kinky needs just us. If I wanted, I'd have him begging like a hungry bitch while I fuck his girlfriend. If he wanted, of course, and I believe he does. He'd enjoy that for sure. Yeah, might be fun to see him again and prove I'm right. My friend Jamal might like to meet him. Find out his work schedule for me. And find out about his girl friend, where she works if she's got a job in a store somewhere so I can see her. Maybe we'll come back here for dog supplies, a cage even, in a week or so, when Francesco's working, and have some fun, see how far he wants to go and when. Need to know his schedule as well. Anyway, nothing serious, no harm done if I decide to play him and he's agreeable. Don't worry, cunt, he won't know anything about us, I promise you that, unless we can trust him and we want him to know. And you have my permission to encourage his fantasies about you. He wants you under his boot, that's for sure. He wants to sit in class knowing he made you his private bitch. He'd get a kick out of that. But he's probably too nervous to try, afraid of misreading the signals. You gotta help him if he can be trusted. I think so. Just tell me about it like a good bitch. Got it, cunt?"

I couldn't believe my ears. But the soldier had an unerring instinct, and he never failed to find players for his games. Tark laughed, grabbed my neck and squeezed.

"I'd like to try out the collar and leash myself today but I have go to the armory, so drop me off at home. We'll do it next time."

"Find out what I need to know about Francesco and his girl. Phone me tomorrow anyway. Gotta fuck you soon, bitch. And keep plugged!"

"Yes, Master."

(to be continued)