Pet Store Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
Franceco hands in his sexual fantasy journal.
3.2k words
4.93
6.8k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY JOURNAL: A TRUE FANTASY BY YOUR FAVOURITE STUDENT FRANCESCO WITH HELP FROM HIS FRIEND NILS.

I attach the leash to the chain-linked choke collar. it was like the one I sold to the dog's soldier friend at the pet store. Tugging on the leash, I lead my pet on its hands and knees to the aluminum feeding bowl under the kitchen table. I open the fridge, grab a beer and wonder what I'll eat for supper tonight. Fuck, it has been a hard day, a fucking hard week of classes. No shit! No time to spend with my girlfriend, just one quick fuck and that was it. Double shit! And I haven't paid much attention to my pet now snorting and slurping over its food.

The animal has something to eat, although it's always hungry, always fucking hungry like a pig, so I called it pig sometimes, even though it's really a dog and I'll give it an extra special treat tonight. Ah, fuck, I forgot: the dog pig texted earlier saying it prepared something in the oven after teaching in the morning. It would wait for its master to come home. I look in and see the covered pan; it smelled fucking good. What a good pet slave it is. A fucking chef, too. I sit on a wooden chair, and see how the kitchen gleams and smells fresh. The professor dog pig has been busy today.

I stretch out my legs and rest my work boots on the animal's back. It squeals because it likes that. It likes the work boots. I can order it to lick the leather clean. I like wearing construction work boots.. My best friend Nils wears Doc Martin shoes or boots. Besides, in the summer I work outside in the fields or the woods. I also work as a guide for fucking stupid tourists around a Pioneer village. Mostly manual work that requires shoveling horseshit and hauling hay. That would dirty my boots, something for the pig to clean. And at night I smoked under the stars, guzzling beer, fucking Michelle when she visited. I gently tied her hands behind her back and spanked her ass before she sucked my big cock until I nutted into her mouth. I liked to see my junk gurgle out and dribble down her chin. Bet the professor would like that. I'll force my dick down the fag's throat soon enough.

She took the bus to spend weekends. She needed the spankings like any bitch. I was thinking about my pet pig professor whom I missed more than I liked to admit in the summer, so I wrote the teacher bitch letters filled with name calling which the teacher bitch enjoyed because he wrote me back saying so. I told the soldier the names me and Nils called the professor when we got angry with him, names like fucking cocksucker bitch, cunt pig. The bitch likes it. Puts him in his place. And, yeah, I enjoyed writing them in my notes to the professor pig and I bet his dicklet stirred during reading what I wrote. Fuck, I'm always horny. Me and Nils are always horny. The professor like to hear that too. What a fucking cock sucking pig. An animal at heart.

Boy, if I had a fantasy farm, this is what I'd do. Just like one of the horses in the village, I'd harness my pet professor, place a bit in its mouth, and teach it how to respond to the crop. Yeah, maybe I could train it to be a pony and harness it to a small cart and use it as a work animal. Hook a feed bag over its face. I wished I owned a secret farm, a secret place in the country. Guys could bring their bitches and fags and train them to work the land. The soldier could bring the professor. I'd keep them penned and stalled in the barn. Have them on their hands and knees in the stalls, ready to be plowed by the farmhands. My friends could come for a weekend and fuck the bitches in the barn. Nils could be the overseer or farm manager. Nils would like to whip the professor bitch and fuck him. Nils doesn't have a girlfriend. He has girls he fucks like Michelle. But he doesn't mind getting sucked off by a fag student or two. My cock gets hard thinking about it. Nils makes the professor nervous. Nils calls him a fag cocksucker and cuntface. We can tell in the office when we stand and talk about things how nervous the professor gets in front of Nils. You can see his hands shake. And we notice the professor's eyes glance at our crotch.

The soldier said the professor was his special friend. Well, yeah, he's a special friend alright. Look at the bitch now under my table! Nils believes that some guys are born strong and some guys are born weak. Weak guys should do what strong guys want, just like slaves, and slaves aren't happy until they get owned and properly used. They have no purpose in life really until they get owned. The professor is part of the slave class and needs to be collared and trained like it's against nature if he isn't... I think I'm an alpha.

The soldier is a fucking alpha, big time. No wonder the professor trembles like a sniveling weak cunt begging for its. Alphas have the right to make bitches obey and fuck them and make them work. Michelle likes Nils so I let Nils fuck her because he wants to. I haven't done it yet but I want to spit roast Michelle with Nils: the two of us banging her at the same time, one down her throat the other up her snatch. Cunts have to serve real men. Cunts are happiest when they get fucked by strong men who can keep them in line. I know the professor likes like that. The professor is a fag cunt and truly happy serving real alpha men, even if they are his students. I think he likes it that me and Nils are his students. We'll spit roast him one day. The professor is a natural born slave, Nils says, and the professor is proving it now, acting like a hungry dog bitch under the table.

It didn't take long to capture and collar him like Nils said but I don't have time to write about that here. He said in class that there was no end to the human imagination. There was such a thing as a private fantasy world where people could live their secret lives without worry about punishment or jail, free from moral oppression of the ordinary vanilla world, the professor said. The professor explained what he meant by the world vanilla. Ordinary boring normal lives. I liked the professor's words and wrote them down: "free from the moral oppression of the ordinary vanilla world." I like the world vanilla. Stupid boring shit we have to do in life, pretending everyone has a say and is worth listening to, when real men are the heroes like soldiers, like Tark. What a guy that soldier is! It's only right bitches and cunts like the professor submit to us real alpha men.

No more vanilla life. I plan on giving the professor many flavors to lick and suck and swallow. No more vanilla. This journal sure as fuck isn't vanilla, just the way I know my bitch professor wants, don't you, bitch? You want it real bad. Remember, you promised we could write anything and get away with it, you fag cunt!

I really like the soldier's strength and his fearlessness. I am becoming friends with the soldier, Nils, too, because we want to join the reserves. We had already met a few times and talked and drank together. Nils admires the soldier's biceps like me and the soldier said he should come over and work out. Nils has big guns too because he'd been pumping iron for a few years and spends a lot of time in the college gym with the weights. I am more of the tall thin type, hard and built like a runner. I got ripped abs, and a big hard cock for bitches to gag on. Maybe the professor will cook supper for all of us, or watch us work out when we're all at the soldier's place. Well, look at the professor now! It's certainly free from the ordinary vanilla world and acting out its desires. Yeah, I could learn a lot from the professor's soldier friend.

Fuck, I need a shower. Spending all day in classes and library in the stuffy atmosphere of the college greases my hair. Almost as bad as working outside in the summer. I stroke my great beard which I am was proud of and started growing several months ago. It's a beard like a lumberjack's. It needs a wash. Michelle likes slipping her fingers through it and sometimes playfully tugging so I wince and she likes the feel of the beard against her pussy lips when I eat her out. She giggles when I lick her cunt until she starts wriggling and moaning and writhing like a fucking snake getting fucked. I spanked her the other day because she needed one. Draped her over my knees, pulled down her panties, V-shaped, lacy ones, and smacked her tight round ass, then poked my fingers inside her hole. The redder her ass cheeks got, the harder my cock grew. Her helpless wiggling and screaming makes me so hot and hard I can hardly wait to ram my cock deep inside her and fill her with my hot jism. Nils also spanked her too, I knew that. Before he fucked her. Always wet after a spanking. That would be good. And when I finger her pussy, my fingers come out soaking wet, dripping with her juices. Yeah, she loves it, she needs it. Yeah, spanking is good. Even the professor will get it and beg for it, I know he will. Bet he'd love to lick her cunt juices off my fingers.

Maybe I should spank the professor now, although I'd have to arrange the teacher's body in a different way, not over my lap, that's too freaky. Maybe tie him to a table face down and use a belt or paddle. Or belt the shit out of him, fold my belt into a loop and whack the bitch pig like he deserves. Or if he is in a barn at the secret farm, I'd spread his arms and legs and shackle him to a big wagon wheel or hang him in ropes and chains from a barn rafter. Use a horse whip or crop, just spank or belt or flog the teacher for the fun of it, because I like how good it feels when I smack Michelle, and she likes it, gets her juices flowing, and I know the professor will like it too, so it's all good. So far, I haven't beaten the teacher bitch. Time is coming, it has to happen. Anyway, Nils says that slave can be taught to like anything, it's in their nature as slaves to obey and please alphas in any way they want.

Finishing the beer, I burp and light a cigarette. My boots now being lapped by the animal under the table. The leash jiggles as the creature works over the boots. Funny, I never imagined anyone licking my boots before it first happened in the professor's office. I was surprised and then loved it, loved seeing my professor on all fours licking his student's boots. What the fuck!? I remember thinking at the time, but I got into it immediately and pushed my boot against the professor's mouth. What a pig the prof is. I like seeing my professor down there doing what he does. The dog grovels on the floor around his ankles, tonguing my work boots. Then I feel so great almost like I'm shooting my load and pleasure ripples through my veins. My cock hardens under my jeans. It's time for my pig professor to suck my dick.

I love seeing him sucking on the toe of my construction boot. Well, if the creature likes to suck his student's boots, why not suck my dick? Just knowing I have enslaved the old man makes my cock rise and seeing the fagcunt on the floor stiffens it like iron. Me and Nils both call the professor fagcunt for fun. We could spit roast the professor, yeah, that's what I want to do: me and Nils will spit roast the teacher bitch. Fuck it hard. To see that intimidating bitch of a professor begging for it: my balls are hot with cum, look at my cock, professor. If it had a voice it would roar like a bull as it rams its way down your faggot fuckhead throat. You're a pure, natural born slave. You probably suck better than Michelle.

Nils says we should fuck you in your office soon after we hand in the journal to see what happens. Stetch you out over your desk, my cock ramming down your throat at one end and Nils holding your legs over his shoulders and plowing you with his monster dick. I only write this because it's fantasy, professor, you know that, and you said to let our imaginations soar. Well, it's soaring. Anything with no penalties, you promised. I bet our soldier friend would like to read this journal.

But first food and drink before showering. Gotta pay attention to my pet before cracking open the books and getting it write another fucking essay. I already know I'll get an A for this journal and A for your course, professor, and so will Nils and we won' be doing any more work for you, after this journal. I'm thirsty. I order my bitch to get me a beer and it scrambles to the fridge.

At one time I sat at the back of the classroom shaking in my seat. I used to be terrified of the sarcastic bitch teacher. My professor, the soldier's slave, and now my pet pig. Nils could hogtie and fuck the professor in the barn. I'd join him. Get the soldier there, too. A regular fuck the fag festival, taking turns spit roasting, whipping the old fucker on a wagon wheel. I love the idea. Don't you, professor?

After handing me the beer, the animal stands to its full height. It keeps its eyes down unless given permission to look at me in the face. I learned that from the soldier. Control what the cunt sees, when it speaks and moves. I should shackle and chain it. Bare foot, it wears a pair of my old jeans which fit him but tight around the waist. It also wears my black T-shirt with the picture of a Death Metal band. Good thing the old fag is skinny. I like my music raw and violent. I like to strip off my shirt in the mosh pit. Sucking in the dope heavy air. Nils goes to raves and concerts and strips, too. Nils often fucks one or two girls against a wall before the night is over.

Maybe that was how it all began. All the personal conversations in the professor's office about sex and morality and doing what you needed to do to get satisfaction and seeing how excited he became. Maybe the visit to the pet store with the soldier friend and how the professor let me place the choke collar around his neck and how the soldier seemed to control the situation really got me going in the right direction. I want to obey the soldier. The next visit when they bought the cage, I knew I really wanted to be the soldier's friend and be like him. Be in control and do shit like the soldier. Loved seeing the professor in the cage. I wanted to kick the cage with my construction boots, just rattle that cage while the professor cowered like a fucking bitch dog inside.

Nils said slaves are crazy about their master's boots. When the professor touched the boot, he was captured and I became the master. So, the professor is more than a shithead, a private pet now, and often begs to be called names and slammed like a good slave. Have to find a name another name besides fagcunt. Maybe give the professor the right to name itself in its new life. I wonder how many other undergraduates have captured and enslaved a teacher. How many professors are obedient boot-licking slaves to students?

My family doesn't about my slave, my friends don't know, only Nils, and I told the soldier who encourages me. He's better than okay with me dominating the professor pig, he said. Play hard with the pig. You have my permission. I gave the fag a key and told him to come to my place after morning classes and wait for me. I have a dog cage and keep it in there, a cage designed for German Shepherd dogs, so it's big, like the one the soldier bought, well, the professor paid for it at the pet store. Whenever someone notices the cage folded up and placed in a corner, I say that it was left by the previous tenant. I'll have to smack the bitch now and then, maybe beat it. I rub my belt buckle as the slave hands me another beer and kneels by my work boots.

Fuck, it feels so fucking good to get you down and licking my boots, professor, where you want to be. I really need to piss something bad. I sling back the beer, filling my throat and belly, swelling my bladder. I need to piss bad, I repeat louder. Without permission, the leash still in my hand, the dog professor looks up with longing in its eyes. I am its master and I stand and pull the leash tighter. The slave pants and yelps and sticks out its tongue as if begging for food and drink. My pet fagbitch. I own the professor for good now. Are you a thirsty bitch? Open your fucking mouth wide, professor.

===========

The End.

The professor was stunned and thrilled by the journal, his blood rushing to his head so fast his temples throbbed. It was a daring and even dangerous piece of writing to hand in for a mark. But he could feel himself weakening inside the way he did in front of Master Tark. His body buzzed with electricity and lust. He asked both Nils and Francesco to come to the office after their last class at 5:30 a couple of days after reading it. He wanted to discuss it and to judge for himself what they really had in mind. As if he didn't know, but he wanted to know how much was just fantasy, a direct challenge to the professor's authority, and how much. He lusted to be their fag bitch, if Master Tark would permit it. But the journal said Master wanted it to happen. Oh, miracle of miracles, he was going to be dominated and degraded and enslaved by students.