All Comments on 'Pet Store Professor Ch. 06'

by bullworshipper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this series: Francesco makes me cum. Want more of him dominating and fucking the professor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A hot continuation of the pet store series. Great to see Francesco and Nils enslaving their professor, who's become quite an eager and willing bitch in the process.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Master Francesco gets my juices boiling. I want to be under his boots and cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Freaking hot, love bull worshipper's stories:: hope to see more about alpha students and their subs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Does'nt waste words on description and psychology and explanations. Gets' to the fuck quick and makes this reader hunger for Francesco & Nils. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stories about young alphas dominating older fags are great pleasure to read and get this lover of these stories horny and submissive. I'd kneel before and obey Francesco & Nils any day. Great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My mouth is open for you, Francesco, to do with it what you want. This reader loves and lusts for you and yours abuse and your boots. What a beautiful young guy this Francesco is! Would love to read more about him and the professor. Love it, love it, love Francesco and want him to beat me into submission and slavery. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

OMG! Please Master Cesco: enslave this fag. What a facing hot story. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous