Pet Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Was I never coming to the end of his cock, then, i did, wow.
1.8k words
4.4
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet Training - slave girl sara

I have enrolled in a course of puppy training and not having a master I have been allowed to turn up the evening before the course started. I have been given the name 'Spanked' and have just finished having a shower in my room when there was a knock at the door.

"Hello Spanked, I am Jay, your trainer for the week."

"Oh, hello Sir, erm I am naked may I put something on?"

He eased his way in.

"Of course not."

He looked younger than me, but I had to call him Sir.

"Have you had your bedtime spanking, Spanked."

"Yes Sir."

He put his rucksack down and I helped him off with his coat.

"Don`t stop there Spanked, I am staying here."

I put my towel down and well, undressed him, leaving his jocks till last. I unpeeled them like a Christmas present, pulling them down slowly.

Wow, was I never coming to the end of his cock, then, wow again, there it was. The dangliest cock I had ever seen. He stepped out of his jock`s and I looked at his cock then at him.

"Should I be kneeling Sir?"

"Yes, sounds like a plan, let`s see your wanking style."

I knelt and gripped the base of his shaft. I looked up at him and put my other hand in the air.

"Yes Spanked."

"Please may I use both hands Sir?"

"One for now, your other hand should be on my balls. Who taught you how to wank a Sir, another spanking earned?"

"Sorry Sir, I was never taught really, if I was it was from my older brother."

I am right-handed so used my left hand on his tight ball sack and balls, too tight to juggle so I squeezed, gently. I could not wank his length with one hand and began to cry.

"Spanked, in training if you do well you lay on your back, all paws in the air legs spread, and have your tits and nipples pinched and rubbed or your pussy rubbed and maybe fingered. If you do bad, it`s on your back again, do it now, (I rolled onto my back, and put my arms and legs in the air, knees spread,) and have your tits and nipples slapped hard and pussy lips and hood, spanked hard, for a second wrongdoing its all areas strapped."

Whack, whack, whack on my tits and pussy, "Ouchhhhhhh"

"I think you remember our faith's saying, something to cry about?"

"Yes Sir."

He let me whimper a little.

"Take the short strap off my trouser belt."

I passed it to him.

"When I punish you, it will be called a strapping not belting, as I got in boarding school, sounds more hurtful and threatening, now wank me one handed, or else?"

I managed and I guess my punishment made him hard anyway. I wanked his cum onto my face, neck and tits and sucked his end dry. I showered and he followed me into bed and fucked me, I was allowed to grip the base of his shaft so he could not put all his cock in, at present. I was fucked twice more in the night.

I woke him as I had been taught at home, sucked stiff and wait for instructions, the options being, sucked off, wanked off, him fucking me or me riding him. He wanted sucking, what a lot that cock holds. He put me over his knee and spanked me then put a collar and lead on me and fastened me into my kennel. The other nine kennels also soon had puppy girls in.

Sir came out and looked at us all, spoke to an owner and fucked his big-titted puppy girl. He needed more so came and fucked me, just what I needed after my morning spanking. Not saying Sir was a show-off but he made sure everyone saw his big, long cock and I would guess it would be in all the puppy girls during the week ahead.

We were all taken down to the main arena and our Sirs, Jay in my case, chose a butt plug with tail for their puppy girls. My Sir chose a blonde one to match my hair and the tuft I was growing on my mound.

We were taught to sit, with our mouths facing our Master's cocks.

A few Sirs were shy and turned their backs get their cocks out and then hid it while they popped them in their puppy's mouths, not my Sir, his long cock could have reached the puppy girl next to me!

We were also taught to rollover for cuddles or correction, as I had found out last evening. And also, to kneel up to beg, ten seconds maximum, any longer and it was to rollover for a pussy or tit strapping.

We were taught to chase a ball on command, pick it up, drop it at our Sir`s feet then walk round him and sit at his right side, no hands allowed. It was not as easy as it sounds for me with a small mouth, once mastered it was a rough pussy rub, yummy. Next was to chase a bone and finally a piece of rope.

It was lunch time, we had bowls of food and water, were taken to the grate to pee and in my case taken to reception for a fucking from the owner, who I missed. He cuddled me after my fucking, invaluable to a slave. The afternoon was taken up with games competing against each other using the skills we had learnt that morning, I did ok, plenty of tit and pussy rubs.

The second day was agility training, through tunnels, up and down a platform, in and out of rails and on a seesaw. Being small I excelled in the afternoon games an won a red rosette for Jay, my Sir.

I was well fucked when we got back to the kennels, I did not get the full 'good doggy' treatment, but tits rubbed for effort.

The next day was obedience. We had to walk to heel twice around the arena, on all fours remember, and at a pace dictated by a timer. After that sit and wait to be called and run to our Sir, think we all passed that.

In the afternoon we were each put into a stall on hands and knees, with our tails removed, between two wooden sides with holes in. Based on the American glory hole, the public paid an entry fee and used the holes. One plump puppy girl could not fit in a stall so sat, like a dog, outside the wooden sides, and warmed the punters up with her hands and mouth whilst they were waiting their turn. No one needed a fucking that night, except of course long-cocked Jay, who fucked me twice before he put me out into my kennel.

The final day started with a strapping for me, he felt I would benefit from it, the good news was it was not on my tits and pussy, the bad news was, it started at the top of my legs. The day was open to the paying public to show them our taught and learnt skills and let them try them out with us. They paid per activity; the top fee was to mount us like a dog and fuck us.

That night was another free for all for the owners and the best bit was the nearby puppy dog training school for men were the visitors. We girl puppies had our bums and slits smelt and licked and we had cocks to lick and suck. To start with the owners sat chatting and having a drink, just watching their properties.

The most popular girl puppy was our chubby neighbour, the male dogs loved her wanking skills and sucking her huge tits, I would not have minded that either. She could wank, suck cock, suckle and fuck all at once.

One of the puppy girls was a right gobby cow, she knew everything, had done everything and thought she was the queen of the bitches. Well, she stood up on her feet to stretch and show off her more than perfect body to all the men dogs. Her owner saw her as did the rest of the room, including the course leader, from reception.

Her owner shrugged his shoulders and upturned his hands as if to say to the course leader, all yours. A rope for such brilliant occasions was lowered from the roof and the leader attached her hands to it and pulled her onto tiptoes. He left the room and some of the male dogs took the opportunity to lick her pussy. I was getting wetter and fidgeting, a dog with a jet-black butt tail must have seen and I rolled over and let his mouth and tongue do the introducing, I gave him plenty in return.

She quickly apologised for her stupidity, loud and for all to hear, the leader ignored her and cracked his five tailed whip. He gave her six lashes, three each side. She screamed like a Banshee, it was ace. She was lowered and put back onto the floor and soon had all holes and hands full of cocks, ha ha ha, clever bitch!

The night ended and we were taken back to our kennels, Sir took me there. I was tired out and fucked out and snuggled up in my bed.

Sir whispered, "If you know any good dogs wanting to share their Master's bed just say."

I was in his bed before he was.

"Jay sends his regards but he had to leave this afternoon so you will have to put up with me."

"He was cute Sir, and did you ever see the length of his cock Sir."

"Yes, of course, I was his Master too and used to lead him around with it."

We both laughed as Sir slipped his cock into me.

I left early the following morning with a bright red almost crimson bottom to take back on the train with me. Checking my phone for the first time in nearly a week one particular message caught my eye.

*********

In reply to your application to join our next pony training course we have great pleasure in accepting your application for the course in three weeks' time.

*********

Oh wow, how lucky am I. I love horses, and to be behaving as one for five days, a dream come true. I wonder how often I will be ridden, as much as last week, I hope?

I had three weeks to wait until my next course and so went back to the restaurant where I work if they are short staffed or the owner, one of our church elders, wants a young girl for him and some of his staff to spank and fuck. So, I get paid work and my discipline and sexual needs met.

My first shift started with me going to the office of Mr. Gray to complete some paperwork, when he, me, and most of the staff knew I would get a hiding, suck his cock, and get fucked and I was not the sort or girl to dip out on that!