Pet Training Pt. 01

Story Info
My last owner did not like me Sir, he just liked using me.
1.2k words
3.97
5.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet Training - Part 1 - slave girl sara

It was time at twenty I found a few new adventures, even new excitement, or a challenge to test my resolve of being the perfect house slave for someone. I dream and yearn to be part of a family living a home discipline regime, discipline being the thing I need, sometimes sexually but also to keep me the way I was brought up. If you threw in sexual favours for all, I would be in heaven.

Using my search engine and under the umbrella of BDSM I think I found my first adventure plus the chance to learn a lifelong skill.

Now taking enrolment for 5-day, live-in Puppy Training Classes

(Small Print. Free course with all puppies made available 24/7, Discipline to be given with displeasure and to be received gracefully.)

That's me all over so I enrolled and start the course tomorrow but as I had no owner am allowed to stay overnight tonight. I arrived and went to the reception, filled in my details, and signed to say I would abide by all rules. I was taken into a room off the main office by the course leader.

"So, you have no owner?"

"No Sir."

"Why, and I will check?"

"My last owner did not like me Sir, he just like using me or having others using me Sir."

"Example?"

I thought for a sec.

"On holiday in France I was taken to a beach one evening and put in the stocks. They were actually historical artifacts of bygone days, but Sir put a stick in where it lifted up and I was trapped."

I stopped my explanation and waited for Sir to answer me, he did.

"And?"

"And Sir took me as the restaurants and bars were closing. He made a sign in English and French, which I did not see until released."

*********

Take your pick - free holes for fucking and sucking and two hands for fingering and wanking whilst you wait your turn, arse slapping, your choice.

*********

"The first visitors were a couple who saw the sign, she wanted tongue, and he gave me slight spanking then fucked me. Next three men, one belted me with his belt and other two tried to fit in my mouth at the same time. A young man asked if I would suck him stiff and could he use my bottom as he had never had anal."

"This went on for hours Sir, finally my Sir said he was tired and going to bed. Before he went, he told me the last chap who fucked me said to his mate who I sucked, it was like fucking a dummy, so he would liven me up. He gave be a back and bottom whipping with his belt and made me sick with gagging as he fucked my throat."

"It was busy all night and when a young street urchin said if I let him touch my tits he would release me, so I said yes. I got back to our villa, but he had locked me out. When he opened up and I shouted at him, he beat me up and said he would display me again next day, and he fucked me Sir. I was taken again the next night too Sir, same scenario. When we got home, I left when he was at work after he had given me another severe hiding for spoiling his holiday."

"Wow sara, sorry about that hun. Now, hands on head, let's see what you have."

He unbuttoned my shirt and lifted my tits over my bra. He undid my trousers and pushed his hand down the front and back of my knickers.

"Very acceptable, what is your puppy name?"

I thought, I had no idea.

"Bend over the desk,"

I was hand spanked over my pants.

"Let's try again, what is your puppy name?"

"Spanked Sir, I am called spanked!"

"Let me take you to your kennel, Spanked."

"Yes Sir thank you."

That spanking warmed me up, I was now pretty hot, if you get my meaning. My kennel was a small room and ensuite, outside was a proper dog kennel, with a dog bed and covers, he wrote my name on the front in chalk, 'Spanked'.

"You are the only one booked in tonight so undress, shower and I will be back later to spank and fuck you."

"Yes Sir."

I showered and played and sat on my bed waiting for him to come back. I so wanted to get on well with everyone and be the best pup, ever. Sir knocked on the door, I let him in and folded my arms behind my back.

"Good girl, now, would you like a spanking, Spanked?"

"Yes please Sir if you feel I need one."

"Hand, belt or your hairbrush?"

"Your choice Sir."

"Your submissiveness is suited to a puppy, well done."

He removed his belt, unzipped, and got his cock out. He wanked as he touched me all over. I put my hand up.

"Yes Spanked."

"Would you like me to wank and suck you Sir."

"Yes, but after your belting,"

I bent double for him and took my belting. I was sobbing and he lifted my chin to take his cock. I sucked and wanked him good. He pulled out and fucked me hard with regular bottom slapping, omg I felt so good.

"Shower, I will be back at lock-up, lube your bum hole ready."

As soon as I heard him coming, I knelt on the floor in the slave position, mouth open and tongue out. I think Sir appreciated that and patted my head before placing his cock on my tongue for me to suck him in, on command. He pulled out and patted the bed, I jumped up and Sir set me in the doggy position and fucked my bummy hole, got to say, it was more than pleasurable, and I played all night on the feeling.

"Any questions about tomorrow, spanked?

"If I may, yes Sir, what will I wear?

He patted his knees, and I jumped up onto them. He stroked my tits and enlarged my nipples to bursting by squeezing them, shhhhh, don't tell anyone but I adore nipple play.

"From now Spanked, you will be naked and like any dog, could be fucked by anyone at any time unless we are in the show ring. Some owners have dog pads for feet and even heads, we provide tails which will be inserted tomorrow on a butt plug. Also, from tomorrow you will be in your kennel outside."

"What about Number ones and number twos Sir?"

He chuckled; I was serious.

"Number ones you squat over the grate by your kennel, number twos, you ask, and someone will take you to an area you can do it and then hose you down clean?"

"No tissues Sir?"

"Puppies don`t use tissues. Wank me before I go Spanked."

I did as I was told and had a good cum supper. Sir patted his knees and I hopped up.

"Over not on, it's spanking time, morning and evening."

"Yes sir, thank you for looking after my needs."

I slept well and had a lovely hot shower. I got a knock on my door and went out of the shower to answer it, I peeked around the door.

"Hello Spanked, I am Jay, your trainer for the week."

"Oh, hello Sir, erm I am naked may I put something on?"

He eased his way in.

"Of course not."