All Comments on 'Petal'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done!

Encore! Please allow us to explore Petal's blooming into a confident sexy young lady; and then perhaps her decent to a debauched, fun-loving little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More,More......

More of Petal. Not too mutch of the slut.Great story.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What an amazing intervention to have happen!

I hate to say how much I identify with your character. In my brain I know I'm much prettier than I feel in my heart, and I've heard people at work say how plain I dress. I know I don't have any fat at all on me, and there's really nothing really terribly wrong with my features. I don't have any deformities or anything. My breasts are way too small (B size cups) for most guys, but I think some men might think they were alright. I don't even know how to tell if my legs or my backside or other parts are good or not. It's just that when I look in the mirror, I see the plainest girl in the world. I was an honor student in college, but I only had 2 dates, and I was fixed up on both. I don't know how to put on make up, and my skin is white enough to blind somebody. I haven't been to a beach since I was eleven and went to an insurance convention with my parents. I don't even have a bathing suit, and I think I would die before I could wear a bikini. There's a girl at work who once told me she would help teach me about clothes and make up and stuff, and a girl once told me that in college too. But I'm way too scared because I know everybody would just stare at me and I'd be so ashamed. I've read your story four times, and I just wish to God that somebody would do all those things for me while I was asleep and that if it looked terrible, I could just snap my fingers and have it go back the way it is now. But of course that will never happen. My mother never wore make up and never taught me anything, and I don't have a sister or cousin or anybody else to help me. Does anybody know if there are professional people who could help me learn these things. Are there any people who teach that stuff as a job, and what would they call them. It would have to be somebody who would come to my apartment, since I don't think I could go to a beauty salon where everyone would stare at me. Plus they would have to agree that I wouldn't have to go without underwear. They would have to understand right up front that I wouldn't ever want to dress like a lot of the girls are described on this web site (sluts and people like that), because that's not the kind of girl I want to learn how to be. Also, a beauty salon wouldn't be the right kind of place for me because they wouldn't be able to teach me how to buy clothes. I want to thank the author of this story, Britease, because you've really made me think hard about how badly I want to make some changes in my life. I don't need to ever be really pretty, but I wish I could just be like average and go out on a date once in a while, like to the company Christmas party. I've got some girlfriends, and we go places a lot, but I think they feel sorry for me, and I just hate that. It shouldn't be that way. Thanks again, Britease. Even though you're a man, you wrote as if you really understand how I feel, especially regarding how shy and embarrassed I sometimes feel. I think because of your story, I'm going to see if I can make the changes I need to make within 6 to 8 months. I've written down the following things I think I need to learn: how to put on make up in a tasteful way; how to get my hair styled and how to keep it looking nice (it's brown, and I need to learn if I'm better off if it's dyed blond); how to buy clothes that are pretty and colorful and in fashion (and maybe just the least bit sexy) and how to switch them around, so I can wear, for example, one skirt with different blouses, rather than just the one I originally bought for it. And then I thought of something else that might be a good idea. Last year I saw a community college course that I wanted to take, but I was too scared. It was something like "How to talk to the opposite sex as if they weren't the opposite sex." If I learn all those other things, I also should learn to not be so shy. It seems like that would be harder to learn than the other things, but it also seems like it should be something that can be learned. If anybody has information about how to find people that can teach the things I need, I'll check back in the comments in a day or so. I hope Britease won't mind, but I can't figure out anything else to do without publishing my name and email.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Firstly as always great story.

Secondly to the person below. What you are suffering from is a lack of confidance. Nothing more than that. There a lot of people out in the world both male and female who suffer from such things. In this world of size zero models and men with six packs and bulging muscles it is hard to be 'normal' and not get stared at. There are at least in the UK where I come from beaty therapists who will come out to you and show you how to put make on and how to dress nicely or dress how you want to dress. I understand that you want to be as anonymous as you can but if you feel up to it email me personally and give me your stats hell give a load of us men on this site your stats and describe yourself. Then let us be your judge. I have known many women like your self that look in the mirror and see someone else than the real 'them'. Personally my wife is never happy how she looks but I think she is the most gorgeous woman I know. But then I am biased. Anyway if you wish to email me do so through the website. You don't have to give me your real name or your real email address. I have been told by people I am a good person to know. It's up to you though it always has to be your choice nobody elses.

Okay Britease very different from your normal work but still very good. I liked it. And if it helps the person below then all the better.

regards

GW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no thanks

no more nightmare stories

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Next?

Too bad you revealed the source. It would have been fun to have her "taken" over many nights to gradually discover that side of herself she was so afraid of and gain the confidence she needs to enjoy the gift she has. Liked the story.

VioletteVioletteabout 15 years ago
Hell yes! Keep Petal going!

...or coming! Even though her benefactor's been revealed, there's plenty room for new surprises. Great story, and it begs to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful story

A wonderful story. A sequel would be great. Just don't turn her into a slut. A good life should follow.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 15 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Pleased with the response to this one so far, so I'll put my mind to doing a sequal.

To the anonymos girl in USA, I wish you luck and I am really touched that my story has hopefully affected you so much in such a positive way. I suggest you might contact GW66, as he is a nice guy, and I'm sure he wouldn't take advantage in any way.

For myself, I can ceratinly confirm that 'B' cup breasts are by no means too small for most men. For me and many many others they sound just about perfect. Please, please, please, don't think about having a boob job or anything, as so many beautiful girls have been spoiled by making their boobs bigger.

Out of interest, I have (as a younger man) had relationships with several girls who didn't realise how pretty they were. But I could see through that, and there is nothing better than taking a girl like that, buying her nice clothes etc and encouraging her to come out of her shell.

Wonderful --- I even married one of them. Not my current wife, but we are still very good friends.

Now if I was younger, unmarried and lived in America ........?????? But that's just a dream of course. Good luck! I would really love to know how you get on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

what a Fantasy! i know some would go further, but i think its great as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some Fantasy

Very well written story. As you say there are many direction the sequal could take. I, for one, would be inerested in which style Petal's life will blossom into.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
That was Fun!

Well written!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
definitely no sequel needed

creepy

pubebarberpubebarberover 12 years ago
Thank you for a very good read, brought back similar memories from my past

Please continue this story line, it is quite sweet and makes one wonder how she will like the changes in her life now. I once did something akin to this story for a woman who had been told all her life she was plain and unattractive. I took her out for a redo and some new clothes and had the best day of my life watching her come out of her cocoon into a new world. That is why this story do endears itself to me. Watching a young woman find herself and awaken to her own sexuality and wonder of herself was worth every bit of effort I put into it. I am old now and past such things but one time led to other such opportunities for the same thing. My hat is off to you Sir, please keep up the good work.

RBAMRBAMover 12 years ago
WOW----Twisted, but in a nice way

A sequel is definitely on the cards and as you say many possibilities. Keep them cumming.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Hated it!

Kidnapping, assault, battery and a dozen other charges. I think you want us to believe she's happy with the changes and even happier to find out her boss was responsible. I'm of a different mind. She would have been devastated. You don't go from a mousy, inconsequential girl to a fashion model slut overnight. I'm stunned that she went into work. More reasonably she would have taken a day off, gone to shop for some underwear, sensible shoes, clothes and probably gone to a hairstylist to have her hair returned to its original color. And when confronted with the knowledge that her boss was responsible for drugging her and using her as a toy, she would have either left the office and quit her job or gone straight to the police. After everything that took place the evidence would have been plentiful, including traces of whatever they drugged her with still in her bloodstream. One other thought. This didn't belong in Ex/voyeur - it belonged in reluctance/nonconsent.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Overthefalls

Get a grip!

It's fucking EROTIC fiction.

If it's reality you want go to the non-fiction section of your library or bookstore!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
fantasy or fact

Thanks for sharing. Glad it didnt go to terribly wrong just then, you kept a very open mind when needed most.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Just found it, so there probably won't ever be a sequel - shame!

Would love to read more...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Been

more ones than fives as I read up from the bottom though I did find one three. Easy one here.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 6 years ago
Not my usual thing, but interesting

I would like to have known what happened next, when I expect I would have got an explanation for what is going on.

Although I wouldn't expect to appeal to everyone, I am surprised by the number of people who hated it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
So, basically rape.

Interesting how she changed. Obviously a hidden submissive. Took someone strong to bring it out. But the way it was done was disgusting.

I won't score this.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago

It should have ended with something like:

Should we invite John to the club next Friday?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sequel , good like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was spoilt by it being real persons, had it been left to the unknown it would have been more mystical/fantasy. As it was it was sexual assault - not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous