All Comments on 'Pete the Pirate Ch. 01'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeManMikeMan4 months ago

A great start to a new series by a great author

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

This is a fun read.

I loved it - a lot.

masqbehemothmasqbehemoth4 months ago

I do enjoy your world building and creativity. I'm just disappointed by how short these series are lol

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Really, really enjoyable story. Can hardly wait to read the rest of series.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey4 months ago

I enjoyed the read, it's a strange world with an oddly disturbing start and a strangely fantastical lilt. I was a little disappointed with how little you dealt with Pete's discovery that he was missing so many original parts, I can understand that this worlds magic makes it feel like the prosthetics are part of him, but they really aren't and there should have been some kind of scene to deal with that trauma instead of, "Oh! New parts! Cool!".

Also, I don't think you mentioned clothes for Pete until "...Kuss handed me the bundle of clothes she was carrying under her arm...", and even then he didn't put them on, even though he'd been switching between short and 'normal' length legs with no regards to trouser length, so I assume he'd at least been naked from the waist down all along.

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves4 months agoAuthor

[WretchedMonkey] My assumption was that Kuss kept (and cleaned/repaired) his original clothes.

gunmakergunmaker4 months ago

Interesting. It is fantasy and should be treated as such. Still, well thought out. Like your other stories, it starts out very strong.

Richh815Richh8154 months ago

Phenomenal story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES