Peter

Story Info
Peter takes Juliana to the gym.
1.9k words
3.25
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheFarm
TheFarm
8 Followers

As Juliana and I walked into the dungeon we saw that it was occupied by Ro and Alex. I knew both of them from the village and work we had both seen them both getting pissed in the pub earlier on and groping each other, but it had taken us a bit more time to get to the same state, wander over the road and see what was going on. If anything..!

We both lived in the Old Rectory and I had been bought up in the village, was now the Hayes Estate Director, had met Juli on a business trip about a year ago and she had only just moved in with me 3 days ago.

Her face was an absolute picture as she looked at Ro then Alex and licked her lips. I had finally told her about what was down here yesterday and since then she had been on at me to show her the place.

We had used the few toys we had at home and she had asked me where we could get more and I had explained to her that we didn't actually need to..!

Ro and Alex smiled at us, as we walked in, and I couldn't help noticing that they were both very flushed and breathing heavy, with their hard breasts, erect nipples, sopping wet dripping cunts, spunk and juices running down their thighs, letting us know that they had been having a really good time.

We walked over and Juliana introduced herself and I explained that she was now living with me. I asked the girls if they were staying and after answering me, "Oh yeah", I told them we would be with them in a few minutes and I showed Jules to the changing room and as we entered and shut the door.

She said "Wow" when we were alone and asked me about them. I explained that Rowena was my friend /landlords/employers daughter and that I had met Alex last year when she was travelling around England and she ended up camping up the valley on the farm.

Jules, I could see was a bit excited about the whole situation, and when I asked her if she wanted to go, she laughed and said, "No way, lets join them", and started to undress me. I also helped her out of her few skimpy clothes until we were both naked. She then bent down and took the head of my very erect cock into her mouth.

I am 6'6' tall and a very big guy, with a huge, long arms a big belly, big buttocks, big thighs and calves. I am fit because of my work but don't have too much muscle on me. I have a big beard and moustache and short cropped hair. My other claim to fame is that my penis is 10"" long when fully erect and that is why J only needed to lean down to take the head of it into her mouth.

She took the head in deeper by about another 4" and pulled my arse towards her, trying to swallow more. I stopped her after a few minutes when I was completely hard, pulled out and said to her to wait and let's go and see the girls. She grinned and nodded and walked over to the door. I looked at her walking and wondered what on earth they were going to think when they saw her naked.

Jules was only 5' tall but was rounded and shapely. She had no muscle on her and was very soft and very feminine. Long black hair framed a beautiful face with a wide mouth and luscious lips and a small nose and virtually black eyes with long long lashes.

Her boobs were huge for her frame with great big brown areole covering half of each breast with big long pierced dark red puffy nipples. She had bars and chains in each nipple and chains between them and a chain from the nipple chain leading down to a belly button ring and then onward down to her to her dick. Yup, she was dickgirl..!

I had been looking for years and finally found her in a club in Brazil, and had fallen head over heels in love with her there and then. She felt the same and was now with me in the UK. The chain split either side of her dick and met underneath it and connected to her vaginal and anal rings. She had dark luscious skin with hairy armpits and a hairy cunt and thick pubic hair around her dick.

Her cock was pierced as well in the foreskin with rings and studs and the shaft had small studs in the loose skin underneath from tip to base. One about every inch, so 12 in total. Yes, twelve..! I had never ever seen anything like it and the first time I saw it flaccid and 9'' long I nearly shouted with delight, but when I saw it erect at 12" I could not believe my eyes.

Soft it hung down to her knees but erect it poked up to just underneath her huge tits and the head was enormous and circumcised. I can just about get both hands around the shaft when its fully erect, but no way can I get the head in my mouth. Its just not possible. Neither Ro or Al had seen her naked before, and I was looking forward to their reaction.

Opening the door and walking into the dungeon I could see that they had started without us as we had been more than a few minutes. We walked over to the bar poured ourselves some large drinks and then over and to watch what was going on. Rowena was facing away from us laying down on her front on a waist high padded couch with her head hanging over the end, and a strap holding her head up and back.

Her tits were hanging though holes in the couch and looked huge. She had big weights attached to her nipple rings and nipple clamps on each nipple with weights on them as well. Her hands were tied to bars on the wall with her cunt and bum at the other end of the couch hanging over the end with her legs tied to pull them forward and wide apart to rings in the floor. Leaving both her vagina and gaping anus from her pervious fucking wide open. It had obviously seen some action..!

Alex had her back to us and was slamming into Ro's vagina with a huge monster dildo attached to a harness around her waist whilst she was massaging RO's bum cheeks and anus with oil. I took the lead and walked past Alex around the end of the couch and placed the head of my cock against Ro's lips and looked at Alex, who nodded and gave me a big smile as Ro opened her eyes and mouth and swallowed the head of my cock.

I looked past Alex and saw J's face as her dick reached its full length saw her hard tits, erect nipples and open mouth as she approached Alex's bum. I told Alex to slow down and look in the mirror and as she did so, I saw her take a long look and her mouth drop open with complete surprise. A few seconds later as she understood what she was seeing she cried out "Holy shit", gave me a big smile and gave a big shout of "Ohhhhh yessssssss"

I gave the thumbs up to Juliana and she grabbed the lube, opened up Al's bum cheeks and squirted some into her bum crack and anal opening. Meanwhile Ro pulled me again into her mouth and another 2" of my cock slid into it. And I saw her eyes open up as my head hit the back of her mouth and slid down her throat.

She pulled another 2'" in and tried to swallow all my cock. Al started to thrust again and Ro stated to grunt, then as I watched Al I saw my Jules step up to Al and place her huge cock head against Al's anal opening. I saw Al bend over and push back slightly and gasp as she felt how big it was, then her mouth open wide as she screamed out as with one quick hard thrust Jules slammed the huge head and 4" of her cock past her opening past her sphincter and straight into Als arse.

Her eyes went wide and she screamed again as J pushed hard and another 2" in. I pulled out of Ro's mouth, and she asked me what was going on and I said I would tell her later. She couldn't see the mirror so put my cock back into her mouth and she pulled my bum hard and took all of the 10" in until I felt my balls slap against her chin. The I pulled out and she pulled me back in hard again, and I was really fucking her mouth.

She was looking up at me with saliva gushing out of her mouth and smiling around my cock.

Looking at Al and J again I saw Alex was now pushing back against J's cock and pulling her dildo out of Ro, but J pushed hard again and Al thrust hard into Ro as more of J's cock disappeared into Al's back passage. Ro was bucking and sucking on my cock as we got into a rhythm and Al's thrusts into Ro matched mine into Ro's mouth.

I saw that J only had a about 4" of her cock left out of Als arse and asked Al if she wanted more. She cried out "yes, yes, yes" and as she did so J pushed the rest of her cock into Al's anus until her balls hit her anal ring and she started thrusting in time with us.Al reached down and placed her hand against Ro's anal opening and I saw her form a fist with her hand and start to push it into Ro's anal passage in one go and it popped in without any effort.

Ro started to buck hard as she clamped down hard onto my cock with her lips and teeth and I started to come and saw Jules reach around and start pulling hard on Al's nipple rings and bars and I saw Al's mouth open in a scream as she started to come as well. By now J was really slamming hard into Al's anal passage with her whole 12" and holding her cheeks wide open so she could get it all in. I came hard into Ro's mouth as she opened her throat wide,

Al screamed and came with a huge anal orgasm and I saw Jules stop fucking Al's arse with huge thrust and her mouth open wide as she came too with a huge scream. The thumping music drowning out, most of our yells and screams.

As we untangled ourselves a few minutes later I could see both Ro & Al looking at J's body with complete lust and longing and thought to myself what on earth will Helga think next Tuesday when she sees Jules at her weekly "Ladies Only" cheese and wine session up at the farm..? If of course J was allowed to attend..!

TheFarm
TheFarm
8 Followers