Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off, bitch!" He shouted and motioned with his arms.

She reached behind her and took off the dress in one swift move. There she stood in high heels and thong panties, her pussy mound shaved except for a "Hitler mustache" just above the cleft. He pointed to floor next to me. I reached forward with my mouth to get his cock back in me before she had a chance. He tenderly stroked my cheeks, as I began swallowing his dick, then he slapped me, playfully, but hard enough to sting.

"You're a greedy little cocksucker, aren't you, bitch?" I nodded and hummed while sucking on his cock.

Marsha knelt on my right, near enough to rub shoulders. He instructed her to put her hands behind her back and push her tits out, and her shoulders back. She happily complied and he reached out with his left hand and squeezed her tits harshly and twisted her big nipples.

"Yip, ummm, owww, ooph, mmm!" She squealed and moaned.

I was jealous of the attention she was getting and thrust my head forward as hard as I could to get more of his cock into me. He grabbed my head with his other hand and pushed me down on his cock as hard as far as he could and held me there, while groping and slapping her tits mercilessly. I was gagging and choking, my cheeks exploded with air.

Noah pulled back on my belt/leash holding me back from his cock and pulling her toward it. I was despondent at losing his cock to her; my eyes filled with tears, while I choked from the belt and watched my prize go down her gullet. A much more practiced and capable cocksucker, she eventually took the beast balls-deep down her throat, while making gurgling and slurping noises. I raged with jealousy. It wasn't enough that she had intruded on my time with Noah's cock, now she was showing me up.

He gave me just enough of leeway to breathe, and I leaned toward her to try to get some, choosing to choke myself to get it. He kept me inches away with the belt, while he pressed her mouth onto his massive erection. That went on far too long, for me; then, he pulled out of her mouth, letting a flood of slime dribble out of her and hocking up a gob spit and rubbing it into her big titties. He lifted them up and apart by her nipples, as he slid his magnificent penis in and out between them before bringing it back into my mouth.

Their slobber made it easier for me to get his cock further down my throat, though, try as I might, I couldn't get the last two inches down, as she had. I got back in my cocksucker trance and was bobbing happily away again. Until, without warning, he yanked on the belt and dragged me up onto the bed by it. I was nearly strangling when he got up there too and positioned me on all fours between his legs, as he sat up at the head of the bed.

He pulled on my leash again, and I went back to happily sucking his cock. He signaled Marsha to get behind me and had me reach back and spread my asscheeks for her.

"Lick my faggot bitch's hole, whore!"

Marsha went right to work on his orders. I felt her tongue invade my hole; the feeling was surreal. I loved the sensation of my mouth filled with cock while my ass was penetrated by her warm moist insistent tongue. My caged peenie ached from its urgent attempts at erection.

"Open up my faggot slut's fuckhole, whore!"

She added one of her fingers to her tongue in my ass and slid in and out in alternating patterns. I was going to cum from this very soon, and wanted to ask for permission from him to show my submission. I grudgingly let the cock out of my mouth to ask.

"Please, may I come?"

He touched my cheek with tenderest care and nodded, but tightened his grip on my leash until I was almost out air, and pushed his cock as far as it would go down my constricted throat, as I began my most intense orgasm yet. My legs shuddered and my body was all aquiver. Marsha moved her tongue from my ass to my cage, sucking up the whole package including my balls, and I spasmed into her mouth for what felt like minutes. It was the first time she had done that.

I was wiped out from cumming so hard, but I did not want to relinquish the cock from my throat. Noah used the leash to move me off him and casually tossed me onto my back next to him and waggled his finger drawing her up to take my place. Though working on catching my breath and subsiding from the intensity of my orgasm, I was still jealous of her taking what was rightfully my cock to suck.

I looked over and watched her inhale the huge cock with little difficulty, taking it all the way down. I hated her and envied her abilities and her time with it. He twirled her around into a sixty-nine like she was a sex doll, on top of him taking his cock back down her throat and his tongue planted deep in her asshole. It drove me crazy watching, echoing my distress and arousal of catching her with other guys.

My tiny peenie strained against the cage again trying desperately to harden. A discomfort now familiar, spending so much time thinking about cock, regularly aroused, and continuously caged. I had not quite cum from just the dildo in my ass, but a couple of times I made myself come by rubbing my little dick through the cage, like a clit, with the fat phallus firmly planted in my ass. Now, I was anxious for Noah to fuck me again.

I lay there for some minutes catching my breath, but soon as I could, I made a move toward rejoining the fray. I rolled over and crawled to where her mouth engulfed his magnificent penis, and tried to get in on the action. She thwarted my efforts my swallowing the cock down and keeping it in her throat. I tried to nudge her off, but she persisted.

"Gimme!" I grunted, frustrated. He squeezed her throat with on of his massive hands.

"Let the faggot get some, whore! There's plenty of my cock for both of you."

"Urghhmm, mmmm." She gurgled, lifting her head off it and finally letting me get some.

She moaned from the tongue in her ass and suddenly lurched forward and squealed as, I think, he poked his fingers into her wet asshole. She whimpered in a trembly voice as he must have pushed more fingers in.

"Ooooh, fuck yes! Open my nasty fucking asshole for your cock, Sir!"

We were alternating sucking his cock and licking up the shaft and suckling on his massive balls. I couldn't help feeling I was being cheated by her presence. I was only getting half my due because of her intrusion, and I resented it bitterly, but I was so sexually charged I could do little.

He stopped our contest for his cock by tugging sharply on my belt/leash and pulling me up to him. Once I was on all-fours by him, he rolled from under her made her turn in the same position right next to me. He wound the belt around her neck too and pulled it under, so our heads were squished together and pulled down, like yoked oxen.

He then got behind us and had us both use our hands to open our ass cheeks, our yoked heads on one pillow, asses up in the air. Using the belt for leverage, he began to push is awesome cock into her asshole. She screamed and moaned right next to me as he penetrated her. Then I felt a wet plop of lube on my hole followed by his intruding fingers and it was my turn to shout and moan eagerly.

Her movements and moans signaled he fucked her at a moderate pace. She was begging and moaning for more and harder fucking. He was pushing his fat fingers past my sphincter widening my hole, but I was eager for that cock. I heard her groan, then an plop from her ass, and finally felt the delicious burning pain of my hungry asshole feeding on that delicious cock. I had dreamt and fantasized about it for nearly two weeks. Though the circumstances were not as I had hoped, it was still wonderful.

I was nearly passing out from the pain of it and my yoke choking off air. I fought against passing out, wanting to experience as much of it as I could, while he explored the deepest reaches of my hole. I moaned softly and teared up from the pain. But soon, I too was begging for it harder. Once I was used to it, he thrust into me a few times then left me empty, plunging back into her hole. It left me gasping at both ends, for air and cock respectively.

He fucked us alternately, using the belt to drive his oxen team, while he plowed us. I hated the empty feeling when he pulled out of me and thrust into her, but the feeling when he came back, as my hole began to close again, was nirvana. Each time there was just a delicious trace of burning as he reestablished his home in my guts. Then the blunt force of his slamming it into me against my skinny ass.

I was marching again toward ecstasy, but he wouldn't stay long enough to build momentum. Soon he was moving back and forth, a couple of pumps and back out. It was exhilarating, but desperately frustrating there was no steady beat to build an orgasm around; half the time I spent emptied out desolate, urgent, desperate, and resentful.

It seemed he too was not achieving enough rhythm to get what he wanted. He pulled suddenly out of me, but as I settled in to wait for my turn, he hopped lithely off the bed. Unwound the belt off her and pulled me with it off the bed toward him.

"C'mon! My fuckin' faggot bitch!"

"Uhrphgh!" I managed to croak, as he practically hung me yanking the belt.

He undid the belt from around my neck and hustled me onto my knees on the office chair by my desk in a corner of the room. Once there, he tied a belt around my elbows, with my arms behind my back. He pushed the back of the chair back until it was nearly flat and locked it in place, and wheeled me in the chair over to the bed where Marsha still lay, as he had left her, head down/ass up.

He tied the tail of the belt around my neck and back through the loop around my elbows. It was so taut, that I was near-choking again. I was wriggling to try to get into a position where I could catch my breath. I was feeling dreadfully empty, missing his cock; despite the choking and discomfort, all I could think of was that I should be having that marvelous tool inside me right now, if it wasn't for my fucking ex showing up to cockblock me.

I enticingly wiggled my little bum at him, hoping that's what he had planned. He leaned in and kissed me with his prickly mustache tickling my nose. I gasped, losing my breath trying to take him in.

"Aww, my little bitch... first, I'm gonna fuck your wife, while you watched, faggot!"

"Ughhh, mmmph." Was all I could manage with his tongue back in my mouth.

He got my big dildo from my night stand, doused it with lube, and put it into my hands behind me. Then he hopped back up on the bed behind Marsha's perfect round ass. He smacked it forcefully, fondled and squeezed it sensuously; she moaned excitedly.

It was a puzzle to get the dildo inside me, writhing around in the chair and choking myself on the belt. But I was determined, panicking at one point when it almost slipped out of my hands. I finally got it in, but it was hard to get any kind of reach with my arms tied as they were. I had to undulate my bottom to get the sense of being fucked by the big dildo.

I was looking straight into my ex-wife's gaping asshole as he plunged his cock repeatedly into it, as I wished he was doing to me. She was performing her melodramatic moaning. I also moaned having my own hole filled with a facsimile while she had that enormous real man cock.

"Ummm, you got a sweet hole, whore, but it's not as tight as my little faggot bitch over there. Fuck me with your hole, bitch!"

He held out his big cock and let her back her ass up and impale herself on it. She built up speed quickly and was soon launching her rear at him with abandon. I could see her plump bottom sway and jiggle as it slammed into him. The big burly man had to brace himself from being bowled over her energetic onslaught. Plunging that beast deep down her gaping chasm. He was obviously feeling the effects and had to hold her back, as he grunted with the pleasure of plumbing her depths. That made me feel jealous of her.

Holding her asscheeks open he climbed further up her back and put his foot on her face as he shoved in deep and held his position. He was fucking her intermittently, while holding her head down with his foot and smushing it around. She was mewling and groaning. He would plummet in hard and fast, then hold it and pull all the way out before going back in.

He did this for a while; I was trying to match his rhythm, almost losing the dildo a few times on the out-stroke. Suddenly, he pulled out, leaned in, and pulled her up by the hair and twisted her around so he could shove his cock in her mouth fresh out of her ass.

"Suck my dirty cock, right outta your ass, nasty bitch!"

She went at it, like it was a delicious ice cream cone. She licked the slimy head round and round, then let him drive his massive cock down her throat again. As she licked round the head their thick mutual slobber made little threads between her lapping tongue and his cock.

She was moaning almost as much as when he was savaging her ass moments before. Reaching for the balls with her tongue as his cock was buried to the hilt down her throat. God, I wish I could that, I thought, holding the rubber cock deep in my ass for effect. He was grunting and moaning clearly building up to something. She held her mouth steady as he just face-fucked her. He was going to come and it would be big; I resented it. That cum should have been mine.

"You want my fucking cum, bitch!?"

"Uphmmm, hmmm!" She nodded.

The whole scene was driving me mad with desire, not only was he humiliating her in front of me, and that delicious dildo, putting pressure on my prostate, but I felt the cage hold my little thing from getting hard and the futility and degradation of it made me want to cum with Noah, and I purposely drove myself over the edged, as he pushed once more into her throat. He then pulled out and came on her face getting only some in her mouth and a lot in her hair.

When he was done, he dragged her off the bed by the hair picking up her crumpled dress off the floor and hauled her back out of the room into the living area. Where I could hear him command her.

"Whore, get your clothes on and get the fuck out, and don't you fucking dare clean my cum off your face! Give me your phone!"

"Please, Sir..."

"Please, what?"

"Please... may I clean off your cock... pleeeease?"

It was so quiet; I heard her slurping on it and the sound of the camera on her phone going off.

"Send a picture of your cum-covered face to your cuckold ex, when you get home, slut!"

And eventually, the front door slammed, as he apparently put her out.