Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain of the flogger was weirdly both sharp and diffuse. I could feel the sting of the "roses" as well as the broader range of the strands. I enjoyed it and the predicament they put me in; but I truly loved what it did for Will, who moaned deeply, as I screamed from his lash. When Noah struck me, I knew he enjoyed it, but it was more performative. Will was more visceral and emotive, like a kid with a new toy. I saw and heard him enjoy himself physically as he caused me pain, and this excited me.

When my legs finally stopped shaking after my orgasm, Will could wait no longer. He roughly yanked the dildo out of my ass, pushed me down harshly from behind, my arms going up abruptly. I had to adjust quickly so as not to strangle myself, but then his hot meaty cock was penetrating me, and that was all I could really feel.

His cock was a little smaller than the dildo he had used. But the difference of a live warm-blooded cock attached to a passionate lover eager to make himself feel good inside me easily overcame the size difference. Once he was in me, he was able to slow himself down and gently caress my bruised back and chest.

But the soft gentle strokes on my back belied the rough penetration of his cock in my ass. This was not going to be a long-drawn-out session. I could already hear in his moans and groans how close he was. The rope limited what access I could grant him, but I threw myself forward onto the rope to give him all I could. He noticed this and pushed me further down to help me achieve my goal.

He was filling my hole with his cum almost instantaneously after that. I was about to pass out, but held my position feeling the hot cum spurt into guts. I love this part; the gooey hot cream flowing into my hole, the hot desperate cock spurting, a powerful man huffing a puffing from fucking my hole. I felt mighty, almost godlike. I was at the point of passing out, holding up his weight and mine as his body went limp from the ecstasy I provided him.

"Ooooph, fuuuck, you're a hot little fuckin' whore!" He said pulling out of me, and walking away.

I thought he might just leave me here, but he was back after visiting the cabinet where they kept their toys. He brought back a penis-shaped gag, which he strapped onto me without a word. It was a fat stubby thing, but super squishy soft rubber. He reset the dildo on a stick, corking my cum-filled ass with it. Then, strapped a leather blindfold over my eyes.

They attached a spreader bar to ankle straps on the boots, which made my already precarious balance worse. It was hard to keep still, and keep from choking myself. As they went to leave, they patted my ass and Will said:

"Goodnight, sweet whore!" And kissed my cheek gently.