Pete's Panties

Story Info
Tina moves in to "look after" old Pete.
908 words
4.08
13.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having left home age 16 to travel, I returned to my hometown when I was 28. Everything had changed. All my friends had got married, had babies or moved away. Even my Dad and Stepmother had gone to live with my sister and her family in Dubai.

I did some rubbish jobs for a while just to get by, living in a shared apartment, but being much older than the others, I was soon tired of all the noise and wanted some space.

While looking for work in the local paper, I noticed an advert for someone to live-in with an older gentleman, cooking for him, basic cleaning etc. His family were going to live abroad for a year and didn't want to leave him on his own. It didn't pay much but a room, bills and food was included. I went to meet the family. The old guys name was Pete, in his ear!y 80s. Very charming, you could tell he kept himself fit. He kept going on and on that he didn't need a babysitter and could manage fine on his own. To say it was awkward was an understatement. The family said they would let me know but they had more people to see, and to just ignore his protests. I didn't hear anything over the next week.

I decided to signup for classes at the local college. As I had spent so much time abroad, I could speak other languages and thought I could become an English Teacher for foreign students. On the Monday of the following week, I got a call to say Pete had decided who his new roommate would be and had chosen me! They asked if I could move in as soon as possible. Two days later, my belongings and I moved in.

To start with, Pete was a little stand-offish. I could always feel him glaring at me whenever I was doing the laundry or scrubbing the floor. It took some time but he eventual!y warmed to me, often making jokes about him being my Granddaddy. One day as I went to fetch the clothes from the laundry hamper, Pete came right up behind me with a pair of my lace panties in his hand. "Hey Tina, you dropped these." he said, with a smirk and a sly look on his face, giving my butt a little pat. My face went red.

"Uh, thanks Pete," I said and threw them into the washer. Thinking no more of it, a few days later the same thIng happened, this time it was a red thong. I could swear I wore it last week.

He passed it to me and said "Oooh, anyone would think you wanted me to find your dirty panties." He gave a long sniff in the air, staring at me right in the face, handed me the underwear and walked away. Over the next few days, I noticed that some of my underwear and a tshirt had gone missing again.

"Pete, have you done washing yourself this week?" I shouted.

"No, I haven't Tina, why?"

"I was just wondering" Very weird.

I woke up that the night, and went downstairs to get a glass of water. There was a moan coming from Pete's room. Oh god, I thought, something must be wrong. As I moved towards his bedroom door I suddenly heard my name. "Oh Tina, yes baby, touch your Granddaddys cock." Stunned, I wasn't sure what to do. I carried on listening as his moans got louder. "Uuuuh, yes babygirl, you want this cock don't you..you want me to put it into your tight little pussy." I could feel a tingle between my legs. What the hell was happening?? Pete was now growling. " Yeeeessss Tina, touch my cock, make Granddaddy feel good." A loud grunt came from his room, followed by some heavy breathing.

I felt so turned on, but a little grossed out. I tip toed back to my room. As I lay in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it, I felt so horny. I put my hand slowly down to my pussy and was amazed to feel how wet I was. I had to have a release of my own. I started slowly rubbing my clit, circ!ing it with my finger. Oh, that felt good. Rubbing down my wet slit, I pushed a finger in. It was so sticky. Another one was eased in, pushing in and out, hearing the squelching of my juices. With my other hand, I squeezed my hard nipples. All the while, thinking of Pete's voice and the things he said. It had been so long since I felt this good. Sliding my fingers out, I began to rub my clit again, faster and more furiously this time, tweaking both my nipples. Fuck yes, I could feel my orgasm building. Rubbing harder and harder, I gasped and felt a jolt in my pussy, it was pulsing like mad, I came hard. Juices running down my pussy lips. Feeling better than I had in ages, I fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, I woke and Pete was already downstairs. As I threw my dirty clothes into the laundry basket, a pair of my panties were at the top. They appeared to be covered in something sticky.....Later that day, as I was getting changed for bed, I left my pair of dirty lacey panties at the top of the laundry basket.