Pete's Poker Night

Story Info
Pete's friend enjoy their game of poker!
1.5k words
4.34
11.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things with Pete had been going great. He was still wanking most nights with my panties. It had become a sexy routine for us. Me standing playing with myself outside his door.

Pete had a group of 6 friends, roughly the same age, round every couple of weeks to play poker downstairs in the basement room. Occasionally, if I was in the house, I would head down to watch and top up their drinks. They were always laughing and having a good time. Swapping stories about everything, including their latest sexual exploits. Amazing how much sex these old guys get up to, and with much younger ladies!

That day, I had been out shopping. It had been ages since I had treated myself and, of course, I needed to invest in a few new pairs of lace panties. I had bought a new dress and some heels, having been invited to the staff party next weekend. I was hoping Eddie and Terry might like it, and I could give them both a present later in the evening. The dress was dark red, short, and off the shoulder. My shoes were a little higher than I'd like, but the salesgirl had called them 'fuck me' heels when I'd asked her opinion! Well, that's what I hoped I would end up with at the end of the night.

Letting myself into the house, I heard lots of laughter coming from downstairs. I put my shopping into my room and headed down. The guys were all sitting round the poker table with Pete at the head.

"Hey Tina, how are you beautiful?" Doug asked. He was in his late 50s, tanned, handsome and clearly worked out.

"I'm good thanks, just been shopping for an outfit for a work night out next weekend."

"How did it go?" Another of Pete's friends, Tom asked.

"I got a nice dress and some new heels, such a long time since I've got dressed up."

"Sure, you'll turn a few heads honey!"

"I'm counting on it Tom! But hoping I'll get bought a few drinks. That has almost wiped me my bank account out." I replied, laughing.

I got myself a beer and sat down, watching the poker game, and joining in with their banter.

Jason launched into a story. "Fuck guys, I was at O'Neil's Steak House this week, the server was almost bursting out of her blouse. My dick was straining thinking about having that piece of ass over the table, right there and then. I swear she was giving me the eye!"

All the guys laughed, Pete replying "Yeah probably thinking about the money you'd leave her as a tip Dude!"

Everyone was feeling pretty good, having had a few more beers. "Hey, I'm just gonna run upstairs and get another round of beers" I said. When I came back down, Pete suggested I go and try on my new outfit and come back down to show them.

Going upstairs to my room, I stripped down to my underwear, sliding into my new red dress. It stopped halfway down my thighs and clung to my hips and butt. Putting my new heels on, I looked in the mirror. Damn, I do look hot, I thought to myself. I headed back downstairs carefully, not wanting to fall as I already felt a little drunk! As I walked into the room, I was met with some low whistles.

"Woah Tina girl, you look hot hot hot!" Doug said, as his eyes travelled up and down my body.

I twirled around while the other guys murmured their agreement. "Whatcha got on under there?" Pete said with a wink.

"Ha, wouldn't you like to know! Seriously though, it looks good?" I asked, they all nodded their heads. "Right, I'll be back with more beer."

I headed back up to get changed again and was back within a few minutes. Handing round the beers, the guys all seemed a little quiet. "Tina," said Pete. " We were just chatting and we're pretty bored with the poker. We wondered if you wanted to play a game with us?"

"Yeah, sure guys, what were you thinking?"

"Well, you got us all a little hot under the collar in that outfit. Each of us have put 100 bucks in the middle of the table. We'd like to put a bet on as a onetime thing"

"Go on," I said, looking round the table. All of them seemed a little flustered.

"How would you feel about us betting on how long it takes me to make you cum with my fingers? That's it. You'd share the money with the winner. An easy 350. Imagine how much fun you'll have next weekend with that!"

Surprised, I laughed. Thinking about it for a few seconds. I was feeling pretty drunk and horny myself and it was an easy way to get some much-needed cash. They were all good guys, and I knew I could trust them. "Ok, but just this once Pete." Everyone looked like they'd won the lottery!

Pete pushed his chair back away from the table, so we were in full view. "Right, as agreed, everyone will have 3 bets each of 10 second blocks. We'll start from 2 minutes and go from there," he explained. "Strip down to your underwear Tina" I did as I was asked to, until I was left in my black bra, my nipples hardening, and my teeny lacy panties. The boys all wrote on pieces of paper and put them in the middle of the table.

First, I did a little twirl around for the boys. A few whistles and claps! Pete told me to come sit on his lap. I sat astride his legs, and he started to gently pull one of my bra straps down, putting his fingers under the lace cup. Pulling it further, he exposed my left breast and started to play with my nipple, which was extremely hard and sensitive. I moaned a little and looked at the guys faces.

They all sat with their eyes wide, staring and Tom was licking his lips. Pete began to knead my breast and I could feel a little pool of wetness seeping through my panties. Pulling down the other bra strap, he exposed my tits. With both hands he started to pinch and squeeze my nipples. I couldn't help another low moan escaping from my lips. I closed my eyes as Pete stroked down Seconds later, I felt his hand creep inside my underwear, running his finger down my slit. Mmm, it felt good.

Slowly he started to stir my wetness, "Mmmm she's loving it. Aren't you my little Tina?"

"Mmmhmm" I moaned. Pete started to rub around my clit, it felt so good. Sliding his finger into my tight pussy, he kept his thumb moving in little circles.

"Oh my god" I gasped after a while. Pete added another finger into my pussy, stretching me slightly. I could hear how wet I was getting. His left hand moved back up to my breasts and continued to squeeze and pull at my nipples. I was squirming about on his lap and felt the bulge in his trousers harden. What was it doing to the others, I wondered? Opening my eyes, I could see Tom rubbing the front of his shorts. He wasn't the only one. I could see Doug tugging his cock out of his pants and Jason doing the same. They were all transfixed on what Pete was doing to me.

"Oh Pete, I can feel l how much this is turning you on."

"Too right baby girl" With that, his fingers started to move faster in and out of my cunt. I continued moaning again. I could hear gasps of delight coming from the room. I was so turned on.

"Fuck her with your fingers Pete, make her cum!"

It felt amazing to have this power over them. I put my hands between my legs, rubbing them over the bulge in Pete's trousers. Wow, it was huge! He started pinching my clit and I could feel my orgasm building. Rubbing harder over Pete he started pumping his fingers in and out of me. I looked around the room and all the guys now had their cocks in their hands, wanking themselves in front of me. What a show! And so big....

My gasps got louder and louder. Soon there were sighs and grunts all-round the room. "Oh my god! I'm going to cum." I shouted.

Pete took me to the brink, his fingers now covered in juices and rubbing my clit furiously. Suddenly, I let out a loud moan and a bolt of electricity ran through my entire body. It felt fantastic!

"Stop the timer," yelled Pete. I don't think anyone cared from the amount of cum I could now see spurting all over their hands.

Disappointed it was all over, I turned around, Pete held his hand up to his face and licked slowly up and down his fingers. "Mmm tastes good, doesn't it?" and offered his fingers to me.

I took one into my mouth and sucked it slowly. "It could taste better," I said with a wink.

"So, who won?" I asked laughing!

"It was me!!" shouted Danny in the corner. "Listen Tina, how would you like the whole 700 bucks?!"

"Really??" I asked.

"Yeah, but on one condition. You let me fuck you from behind. Right here, right now."

Should I do it??