Petie Chocolate

Story Info
On-line.
957 words
2.81
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return home, from serving, fighting for the United States of America. Return to the same place we started at, before signing. Seems strange, but you would have to be a war vet, to see things even if movies cannot be filmed. I returned to nothing, but another war, in the streets.

My city Flint, north of Detroit, where I returned home. Not known how some much had changed. I started off as a stripper, my homeboy's was stripper's, from break dancer's to stripper's, remember how a guy was so skinny, he had twisted the extra g-string, into a knot. That shit was funny, so I wore tight shorts, the women loved, while I did my Nasty Ninja Dance for them all. Then Fucking a lucky lady for that evening. Until I got a chance to audition for a hood porn.

Then starting my own Brother themed Fuck Fest. The only thing I can say is, my director is a sexy lady, who shoots the best angles in porn. Then she gets so hot from filming, then approaches me with her every action. I want fuck her, she's my director, so shit started to happen, situation after situation. On and off set, while I fuck them from all over the world, the finest pussies, 25 to 70 on set. Fans enjoy how I set the scenes until I shot my hot cum, inside or on top there wet kitten, after I stroked them, seems to be endless, on set. Ready for my next filming of me fucking on a mission.

Code name: 50, 45,

I remember her from the interview, some rumor about how she loved BBC, a man candy stick, shoot his cream, on her, and she replied, how she still remembers the night before we did the scene, she said she was trying to visualize me shooting loads of my man cream. O what a messy scene ends. Today, a bit different than yesterday, 4 xxx vixens, in make up, director and 3 man crew sets the tone as the camera's gets in nice and incredible close ups, video crew selects and elects to stick with this script with a brother theme, more than just heads rolls, strange lust, 4 so beautiful with attitudes, I spoil myself, as much as possible. Meanwhile this revenge fuck, jealous drama burning out of control, like a blur once the deep dicking starts, Action! The director shouts, she's a 50 half German and Chinese cutie, that maintains her rep, for one of porn's big dick tasters, and taker.

She began by trying to gulp every inch and I know I got more than 8 inches, hope she can handle every inch, don't choke yourself, be careful of what you wish for, knowing I was down right gargantuan, got me turned on from her mouth charms, while i'm rubbing on her over sized clit, Hot! Her kitten juices running, then I aimed my thick manhood from her soft wet mouth, in her hand aiming my hard chocolate solider, taking my time, inserting my beefy sausage into this spicy German/Chinese puntang, start bang her wet hole horny hole, until she started slobbering, flashed me a dirt grin, then, i served her in the most acrobatic sexual position, for my soul pole of chocolate lust fuck stick, she's shaking from every insertion, I want to fuck her, FLAT-OUT! Fuck her, after 40 minutes of long deep strokes, then mixing it up, began to drill her at vary's speeds, fan wondering if she takes facials, director shout, CUT!

As I feel it, giving it all to her, now I'm about to cum, grabbing for hair and a hand full, I shot my thick cream wad, at point blank range. ooooOOOOOHHHhoooooooo, yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss, I moaned. Then I'm thinking why she stop before I shot my cream.

Scene 2...

Had a tough time concentrating, when she came upon the set, another fantasy she was a site to see, tall, sexy and plays the woman who pretends like nothing happens, because she never had an orgasm. In her 45 years, an average looking lady with dirty blonde hair, Madonna looks like, talks about her problems, that needs solving, ASAP! Can you help me, DOCTOR!

Her eyebrow shot up, playfully and we began to play, the awesome machine head blowjob, she's administering to me, with her pleasing plump lips, lowering cover-girl face, tongue to the base of my hard fuck bat, on her application, she states how irritable she gets when she can't cum, she's turned on by my fat fuck stick and she's in heaven, sucking and slurping on hard chocolate man meat, while she was feverishly freak her wet box, exposing her lightly shaved cunt folds, rude, raunchy, xxx sex and she gets off being filmed, which is a plus, she feels me working up a thin sleet of sweat, her box had need been so wet, not like this, hot and dripping wet, gave her more, thrust after thrust, exploding into her first orgasms, spasming and twitching, all of a sudden, I switched into another position, laying on my back, while she straddled my thighs and lowed herself juicy, dripping kat down. Trying to make my chocolate soul pole disappear, riding slow at first, then gradually built up to a steady rhythm, taking only what she can handle, rubbing her tits as she bounce carefully, up and down on my black shaft, she moans and moans, almost making my 9 inch disappear, she stops in mid hump and cums.

Cumming and she can't stop, this sexual simulations. My balls started churning and I began shooting wad after hot wad of cum. She's drained. I'm the professional that takes care of business and all my clients.