Petite

Story Info
2 girls give in to their desires.
1.1k words
4.1
12.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joaquin and Tom honked as they drove away. She was always late to let me in. I banged on the door and fell into a light trance inspecting a dent in the wood on her porch. I thought about the first time I met her. We were hosting a dinner party at my apartment in Hollywood. By our standards, this meant large quantities of cocaine and marijuana. It meant an abundance of Mexican food and loud obnoxious French pop. It meant sex. By the time she showed up we were all sufficiently full, stoned and grinning big. I wore my hair in a high pony and lips painted deep red. I bent over to snort a line off of the dinner table when Zoe walked in. She was immediately excited by the music, she flashed her gap tooth grin, bouncing her petite body to the beat. I sat on Joaquins lap puffing on a cigarette and watching her. His hand slipped up my skirt,

"You like her?" he whispered in my ear.

I nod slowly without averting my gaze. She was wearing a sliver body suit which hugged her ass perfectly. I inhale, imagining what it would feel like to dance right behind her. Her backside pressing into my crotch, I exhale. The cocaine hit, giving me unbridled confidence. I walk right up to her and offer her a puff of my cigarette. She inhales,

"Great apartment, this your place?" She exhales.

I nod, "Only if you meant the part about it being great."

A week later, she attended a class at my local yoga studio. Laying her mat next to mine, she began to stretch. About 20 minutes in I noticed her sweating and panting, her tight yoga pants clinging to her body. I imagined pinning her down and pushing my chest up against hers, she would sweat and pant even harder, I would make sure of it.

I was on all fours in cat/cow pose when I caught her checking out my ass. Inhale, I curved my lower back and tilted my pelvis to stick out my backside even further. We locked eyes, I was moving slow with intention, all for her pleasure and I needed her to know it. I bite my lip. Exhale. We pulled back into downward dog and she continued to tease me, brushing her hand intentionally down her legs to outline her curves.

After class, we ordered sangria at the neighbouring bar. Feeling euphoric from an ungodly combination of alcohol and sexual tension. This ongoing dance between us becoming unendurable. My eyes are pulled to her lips, now stained red as she spoke. She told me she was excited by seeing my nipples through my white t-shirt. I took her hand and brushed her finger across them. A warm sensation passed through me. I'm primed to fuck.

The door burst open snapping me out of my trance, her hair disheveled, her flannel shirt barely covering her underwear. In her usual anxious fashion, she was "very sorry for the mess" as she reached for my hand, guiding me to her bedroom. I sit next to her on the bed. We sip PBR and ponder over her most recent sketches, many of them of naked women.

"Do you want to draw me? I inquire. 

 She nods.

I pull my dress up over my head, standing in front of her in only my underwear. She idles at my breasts and drags herself further onto the bed, clutching her sketchbook. 

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" I ask. She scribbles intensely glancing at my chest and then back at the paper.

"Nothing more than some serious make-out sessions." she giggles, her Californian drool extending each syllable.

"...Are you curious?"  

She nods again. This time with more gusto.

She wants me to take the reigns. I climb on top of her throwing her sketchbook to the floor. Following my lead, she grabs my breasts and begins massaging them. She lifts her shirt to reveal her already hard nipples. I lick the tips then drag my tongue up her neck. She grasps the back of my head and pulls my face toward hers. Our tongues in sensual dance. Our bodies thrusting up against each other. Our hips touching in repetitive circular motion. Inhale, I put my hand up her skirt and start rubbing her over her underwear. She moans. I lock her eyes studying the pleasure I am giving her carefully. Exhale. I discover how exactly to move her clit to get the response I need. She's sensitive, I have to be more delicate with her than I usually am. Inhale, I feel she's sufficiently wet so I slip my fingers beneath her underwear. The first touch of her cunt excites me. I start fingering her and she warns me how tight she is and that I must be gentle. Exhale, I can feel that. Inhale, her moans get louder. I shove my fingers in her mouth and she bites to hold back her screams. Exhale, she's going to come but I'm not ready. Inhale, I sit on her face, playing with her clit while she eats me out.

Exhale. 

In the early hours of the morning, I sneak back into the apartment. Joaquin is waiting up on the couch. 

"How was it?" He asks gesturing to his lap.

I hike up my dress and straddle my legs around him, resting my arms around his neck.

"Good."

"What did you guys do?.... exactly." he kisses my neck.

"Well.. we made out on her bed." I smile.

"yeah and..." his hands grip my thighs.

"...and I ate her out" I whisper.

"And..." he climbs his fingers higher up my legs.

"...and touched her till she came."

"Good... and what did she do in return?" His thumbs now gripping the edge of my underwear.

"She went down on me."  

"Yeh....did you like it?" I can feel his dick harden between my legs.

"Yes very much. She hadn't slept with a woman before."

"So what did you do about that?" He pulls his thumbs up causing my underwear to push tight against my clit.

"I taught her." I move my ass from side to side on his lap to feel him better. He slaps it sending a tingle right through me. The thought of Zoe turning me on all over again. The tight silver suit, her sangria stained lips, her face between my legs.

"Good," he nods.

"But you know" I explain. He slips my dress over my head.

"She's very tight so I had to be delicate."

"Yes..." He nods, inspecting the fresh hickeys around my breasts.

"I know she is."