Petra Poses - Plays to Porn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Ronald watched with increasing interest as the photographer gradually coaxed Juliet out of her costume. With the open camisole hanging from her shoulders, her erect tits were completely exposed. Then the garment was off. She swayed across the balcony again, body twisted toward the camera, breasts jiggling suggestively.

Next, William had her release the long skirt, stepping out of it wearing nothing but silken panties. When he finished the balcony scene, the all-too-willing model was completely nude, kneeling at the edge of the balcony with her thighs well apart. Her bare slit was visible. After more naked shots in that position, first with hands fondling her tits, then fingers close to her pussy, the photographer pronounced himself satisfied and called for Ronald to hand Petra her coverup.

"That's one sexy Juliet!" Naismith exclaimed. "I need another drink to settle my nerves before we're together."

"Right. But it's the bedroom scene, so don't do anything to hinder your performance, Mike!" Ronald joked.

"My performance! This is my kind of shoot. Petra, are you on for that?"

"Of course," she whispered, a little embarrassed by the directness, but excited to know that her co-star was ready to take her right on-camera, like a porn film.

They talked about the upcoming scene, Ronald explaining that if there was to be any actual penetration, Mike would need to wear a condom. "Studio policy," he stated, "necessary to protect the health of the performers." Petra knew they always had unprotected sex with her, so she guessed the real reason for this. Ronald, and probably William didn't want sloppy seconds after Romeo left for the evening.

Eventually, the professor was ready to move everyone to his bedroom for the big scene. Juliet slipped into a short, gauzy nightgown, while Romeo wore only white leggings. Ronald taught each of them a line from the scene to get started.

"We'll start beside the bed, then move onto it. Ronald, sit over there and direct them if you want certain angles or poses. Ready?... Begin with your lines."

Juliet: "Wilt thou be gone? It is not yet near day."

Romeo: "I must be gone and live, or stay and die."

"So, take her in your arms, Romeo... sideways so I see both of you. Some French kissing now... take your time.... Juliet, your arms pull him toward you.... Romeo, one of your hands pushing on her ass.... Good!... look at me and smile.... Now turn diagonally to the camera with Juliet partly behind.... Slide down to your knees Juliet, and caress his cock through the leggings.... And bring it out.... Mike, the angle keeps most of it out of sight. Juliet will hide the rest of it in her mouth."

The professor continued shooting as Petra kissed the tip of Mike's rod, the brought more and more of it between her red lips. Then he was groaning and tilting his pelvis toward her as she stroked and lewdly sucked the crown. Naismith had never enjoyed Shakespeare as much as tonight. And the scene was just nicely underway.

"Better go to the bed now, William," Ronald noted. "She might take him over the edge all too soon!"

"Time to die in bed now, Romeo- in the Elizabethan sense," the professor joked. "Slowly undress each other while I shoot.... Very sexy!... Take his cock, Juliet, and bring him down beside you... slowly, slowly.... Now kneel between her spread legs with your cock close to her pussy.... Perfect! Hold there...."

"Get it from different angles, William. This is hot stuff!" Ronald interrupted, rising from his chair for a closer look. He was enjoying watching Petra's sexual performance tonight. "Don't forget the condom, Mike!" he reminded, reaching out to pass one to the model, who deftly rolled it down his swollen shaft.

"Ready, Petra?... Ease into her Romeo... deeper... deeper.... Damn, that's a big cock!... OK, Juliet?... Good.... Both hands on his ass pulling him into you as you stare at my camera.... Now bring your legs around his waist and cling to his neck.... Yes, like that.... Keep looking at us as he fucks you.... Romeo, long, slow thrusts, deep as she'll take it.... Excellent! Keep going now.... I'll move around to shoot from every angle."

Both men watched as Mike ploughed into Petra's sodden pussy. They could see glistening juices seeping where cock met pussy lips, and they could hear her little cries of delight each time he pulled back then pushed back inside. Clearly, she loved his big shaft! Mike gradually increased the pace and began to groan with satisfaction, thoroughly enjoying his role too. Photographer and camera moved in closer to the unbridled fucking.

"We want you to cum, Petra. Work your clit for us," Ronald advised, his voice choked with lust.

The action was building to a big climax now, both performers bathed in their own sweat as they strained against each other. Petra loved having two men and a camera watching her in action.

Suddenly, Romeo's body began to jerk, and his muscles clenched as he shot several blasts of seed into his confining condom. As he began to flag, his co-star's fingers flew across her engorged clitoris until she couldn't take any more stimulation. She bucked hard against his groin and began to bounce wildly off the bed.

"Ugh! Ugh!... UGH!!... Fuck... so good!... Yes... yes.... YES!!.. Ohhh gaawd!.... Mmmmppphhhfff!!!"

With that, the bedroom scene was finished.

Act 5

Petra sat alone on the sofa, wearing a little cover-up and sipping the evening's fourth glass of chilled Pinot Grigio. Mike Naismith had just left, while the other two were busy getting ready for the grand finale. She knew that they both wanted her. She felt the cool wine bringing a warm flush to her skin- was it excitement? Or arousal? Fucked hard just twenty minutes ago, Petra was ready for more.

Her mind drifted back to last semester when Professor Edwards had first asked her to pose for him to enhance his Fine Arts lectures. That had led to many hours of wild sex with him and his friend Ronald. Along the way, there'd been energetic love with her friend Emmeline and, oh yes, that cougar Lezlee, though she'd rather forget that one. Tonight, she'd already been with Mike. How much more could a girl want?

Soon William and Ronald came into the lounge naked except for their boxers. The English lecturer commended her on her fine performance as Juliet, then scooped her up bodily before turning for the bedroom. The professor was close behind.

"What Mercutio? Wilt thou ravish me too? And yon Benvolio as well?" Ronald laughed, quoting from the play, naming two of Romeo's friends.

"We wilt!" William exclaimed.

"Wilt? Don't want that to happen, do we? I need you both hard!" Petra joked.

Then she was on the bed, stretched out on her back looking up at them. They could see the desire on her face, a sluttish look that screamed "Come fuck me" loud and clear. Petra had always liked sex with men older than her classmates- they were more experienced and knew how to prolong her pleasure. She was ready for more of it now with these two.

"Who's first?" she breathed, her voice almost choked by excitement. "Or will you both do me together?" she wickedly suggested.

"Let him go first while I watch and take some photos," the professor replied. "Then it'll be my turn. Ronald, don't cum until we finish her off later."

"Oooh! That sounds like fun!" Petra chortled.

Professor never tired of watching Petra fuck, especially when he saw it through the camera lens. His hard-core voyeurism kicked in again as he scanned across her naked body, paying special attention to the private bits. She opened wide for him, her exhibitionism in full gear, unleashed by this series of erotic Friday night photo sessions.

"Go ahead Ronald. She wants it."

Dennison clambered to his knees between Petra's legs, while Edwards took a similar position beside her lovely face. They were both going to have some now.

.

Professor Edwards was grinning widely as he aimed his cell camera at Petra's sucking red lips. It just couldn't get any better than this! His stiff cock was half-enveloped by her mouth, bobbing up and down as she first drew it in, then pulled her head back a bit. It shone with her saliva and tingled from her skillful motion.

"There, that one," William thought. "A great shot with her eyes closed and one hand up cradling my balls."

Off to his left, he could hear his friend grunting with exertion. Petra's bum was lifted high by some pillows, legs spread for full access to her bare pussy. William watched for a while as Ronald's cock pushed full depth and her copious juices squished out along either side. Then the professor raised his phone and shot some video of them fucking. It would be highly stimulating to watch later.

"My turn now, Ronald!" and William switched positions with his friend, taking time to help Petra onto all fours so he could skewer the sexy young woman from behind.

She easily fell back into her sucking and fucking rhythm, tasting her own secretions as she gobbled down Ronald's fatter tool. From this angle, William's cock felt good, pressing deep inside, clamped tight by her vaginal muscles. With all this practice, Petra could easily take care of two horny men at the same time. And they appreciated it.

"What a fuck, eh old boy!" Dennison exclaimed as Petra swallowed his rod to the top of her throat.

"Can't get enough! Love this photography too!" William exclaimed as his cellphone recorded yet another closeup of his cock pounding her juicy slit.

"I want to have her again. Switch with me?" Ronald groaned. "On your side now, Petra. I'll come in from behind."

Then the two of them were pumping their swollen members into the naked young lady. William had set aside his phone so he could concentrate on what he needed now. Meanwhile, Ronald grasped Petra's hips and reached between her legs to finger her sopping pussy. His thrusts from behind became firmer and firmer, leaving Petra moaning loudly around the professor's cock.

It all came together quickly. With a series of quick little jerks, William exploded into her throat, filling her sucking mouth with jets of his thick cum. She gasped for breath and continued to work his organ until he withdrew and collapsed. In the meantime, Ronald's fingers had Petra climbing to the top. Her moans turned to little cries, then to a steady wail as her lover continued to fuck hard. Then it was over.

Just as Ronald began to blast into sopping pussy, Petra peaked and screamed out a magnificent orgasm too. It echoed through the bedroom and probably to the neighbouring apartment. William hoped no-one would call the police- it had happened before. Then both of them gradually subsided and lay together, a heaving, soaking mess of Love's Labour's Lost. It was time to call it a night.

"So Petra, how do you like acting in Shakespearean plays?" Ronald whispered as he recovered his strength.

"Oh, it's lots of fun! All three of you performed your roles so well tonight." Petra enthused.

"You'll do it again, then?" William wondered.

"Yes, next Friday if you want. Do you have anything planned yet? Another play?

"Hmm.... Yes, The Merchant of Venice. You'll like that one and it's on my syllabus," Ronald noted.

"I hope Mike will be in it with me again."

"No, in a couple of scenes two women disguise themselves as men to trick their new husbands. Can Emmeline come to perform in it? That'd be good."

"Probably. She'd like that, I'm sure. But no men?" Petra asked, a bit disappointed.

"Yes, William and I, but photographed very discreetly, in close. He practiced that tonight. Other than our cocks, we'll remain anonymous," Dennison teased.

"OK, I'll ask her. Next Friday night then?... Great!"

12