Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed up a bit early, then rushed about tidying up the little apartment. Knowing how William's visits often ended, she changed the bed linens and turned the covers down. As she did so, Petra gave a sly smile. Hadn't she already had sex in there today with one man? And now she was thinking about another session? Better have a shower before the Professor arrives.

At 7:00 her friend clomped up the outside stairs and banged at the apartment door. He carried a large leather sachet, filled with prints which Petra was eager to examine. She remembered the Forties shoot but had never seen any photos from it, apart from relatively tame ones the Professor had used in his lectures. They hugged as they sat down on the sofa to talk about the contents of his bag.

"I'm anxious to see these, William. There isn't much stock left to sell downstairs."

"I have the Art Nouveau and Deco series negatives, so I'll make up new sets of all those for you. You can tell me what frames you prefer for them."

"And these new ones are a third set then? The Forties."

"Right. Some great shots here. Let's go through these 8 by 10 prints and you can pick a half dozen or so that you think would sell. Here's the first one."

The Professor took Petra through a half-dozen or more prints, each one more suggestive than the next. There were two different groups, representing two different outfits which she had worn at the beginning of each half of the photo session. Some were in and out of a uniform, then the same with a white cotton dress.

The boldest of the uniform shots featured her sprawled on a sofa, her entirely exposed body crowned by a peaked brown army cap. Rounded breasts with peaked nipples drew the viewer's eye as much as her shaven mound and slit between spread limbs. A wicked smile invited the viewer to come closer, though shadow hid parts of the face, protecting the model's identity.

She remembered that Ronald Dennison had joined her for the second session. Five prints started with her dipped backwards, kissing her just-returned sailor-boy. It mimicked the iconic post-war American news photo. In the boldest one, they were naked in bed, her long legs wrapped around his muscular torso. In the shadows beneath them, his thick cock appeared to enter her pussy. Petra's arms encircled his broad back, and hair obscured her eyes.

"Very sexy prints, William. How many should I choose?"

"They are good. Pick three of each. Six from the series should be enough. I'll make copies in two sizes, like last time. Perhaps twenty-five or thirty in all."

"And I'll sign them all too. 'Venus', my other name."

The Professor chuckled, but as soon as she said it, Petra grimaced. Gerard and Mona called her Venus when she went to their mansion on Saturday nights. Though it was great recreational sex, she felt like their prisoner. And things were getting out of control. Her mind quickly moved to what Darren had told her earlier.

"William, there's something I've been wondering about.... What do you do with all your money?"

"Now that's a strange question Petra. Why do you ask?"

"Because you're a full professor and you've been at the college for years. Your courses are very popular- I'm sure you get the highest ratings..."

"I do!" Edwards beamed. "It's a point of pride, but we both know the reason."

Petra continued: "You must be well-paid, yet you live very simply. A basic apartment in a so-so neighbourhood, and an old car. What's up? Are you donating everything else to charity or something?"

The Professor looked serious when he replied.

"Actually, I think that I'm donating it all to my investment broker. He always has these ideas that sound so good on paper. 'Can't miss', but then they never pan out. Infrastructure in Afghanistan, tourism in Namibia... this year it's cryptocurrency... all losers. He promises that it'll be better next time, and I give him my money to try again. I'm just too trusting, I guess."

"Your broker is Gerard Rodman, right?"

"Yes. I saw you with them at your opening gala. How do you know he's my investment guy?"

"I can't tell you just yet. But someone very close to them told me that Rodman is taking people for a ride, living the high life at their expense. He's draining his investors, William. All your extra money is probably going straight into his cashbox at their country mansion. Those investment schemes may never even have happened."

"How do you know?" the Professor gasped.

"Inside information. Let's just call it 'pillow talk', OK. Surprising what someone will tell you after sex..."

"So, you're fucking the butler too, are you?" William interrupted.

"No, but you're close.... Hey, what do you mean, 'the butler too'?"

"Petra, I know you took Mona and Gerard upstairs the night of the big party. I came up to get you and saw it."

"Ohhh... I suppose you watched the whole thing?" Petra said accusingly.

"Actually, it seemed like a creative way to sell your prints," he joked. "I was observing your sales technique."

"Very funny, you Peeping Tom. But, seriously, Gerard is robbing you, and judging by the size of their home, a lot of other people too."

"How do you know so much about their place? Have you been there?"

This was very close to Petra's current concern. She might as well share it with her friend. Perhaps they could help each other with their Rodman problems?

"Yes, I've been there a few times... and probably more to come. They figured out that Venus is Petra, and they'll reveal my secret unless I go there every Saturday night..."

"That's why you always are busy on weekends now!"

"Yes. It was OK at first, but every time it just gets kinkier. I've got to get out, but how?"

"A thief and a blackmailer. Seems like Rodman is using both of us, eh, financially and sexually. I guess that's how he gets his kicks. Maybe you and I can kick back? Maybe we can kick his sorry ass so hard that he'll be finished with his games?"

"Have you got anything in mind, William? I'm thinking that if we expose his cheating he could go to prison and... "

"Exactly! Then you'd be free, and I'd get a new broker."

"Why don't you stay the night? You don't have to lecture tomorrow morning, and we'd have lots of time to work out a plan," Petra offered.

"Great! Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to lend you my panties tomorrow," Petra joked.

"You can drop them right now, young lady," the professor suggested.

"Sure. Maybe we'll get to the plan later?"

****

Petra and her former Professor hadn't been together for more than a month, but time melted away very quickly. She could see that her friend and photographer could be the key to escaping her blackmailers, and she wasn't going to let him forget her. She had the whole evening to convince him of the need to pursue Gerard Rodman and get him charged. Some hot sex would help set William on that course.

The bed was already turned down and before long the two of them were writhing naked on the cool sheets. Petra grasped his rigid tool as he kissed her hot, open mouth. His girth didn't match Darren's but that was fine. He'd be a comfortable fit in her recently overused organ. She could feel it moistening in anticipation of her third different partner in the past few days.

"You've become a real slut!" she told herself.

Now William had his mouth on a stiff nipple and a finger in her vagina. There! Now he had two in her and was rolling his thumb on her little nub, softly enough to lightlu stimulate it; firmly enough to make her ooze. She tightened her grip on his organ and stroked along his full length. He groaned with pleasure.

"They're all the same," she reflected, grinning. "So easily led around by their cocks."

"Do you like that, William?" she breathed in his ear.

"Gawd yes! And you?" he sighed.

"Mmm, baby. A little harder with your thumb for a while, then come inside me."

"Oh yeah. You on top tonight."

"First something special for you, William."

Petra swung around so that she was kneeling in front of her man. Then she leaned forward and drew him into her hot mouth. He watched in awe as she swallowed his rod, her cheeks drawn in, sucking at the head. His toes were curling! She held his nuts in one hand, periodically stroking with the other to highlight his pleasure. All the while, she gazed submissively into his face, just the way he liked it.

"Come on top now, before I lose it down your throat!" the Professor groaned, and Petra quickly clambered up above his body. She slowly lowered her pussy along the length of his pole until she was impaled on it. Then the rhytmic lifting and rolling started as Petra squeezed him with her toned muscles. He was losing himself in the sensations created by her hot, juicy chamber. What a fuck!

"This is for you tonight, William," she whispered as she bent over to offer her fine tits to his eager mouth. "Take all you want. And give it to me good."

The Professor lost track of time. He lost track of place. There was nothing else but this fantastic woman and her amazing body. He arched up to meet her movements and pounded into her with all the strength he could muster. He gasped for breath and drove harder. Then, William Edwards lost it. Like a crazed man he growled and thrust with a series of mighty heaves, blasting cum until he was entirely drained.

And then he quickly dropped off into the deep sleep of the fully satisfied.

****

Monday had been a very busy day. Professor Edwards had delivered another outstanding lecture and later on romped with his lovely ex-student. Petra Stanwick had eagerly fucked with two different men, and even may have lined up a future girl-girl partner in new customer Chloe Grey.

But there was something even better. Petra and William were ready to explore the mutual benefits of bringing down Gerard Rodman. All they needed was a plan.

Readers: That story is nearly ready and will follow shortly. Please rate this one before you go. Thanks.

12