All Comments on 'Petty Vengeance'

by SoulAlchemist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Love to see kyle and jackson relationship continue maybe with kyle sharing Jackson's cock with another bottom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

This a funny story with a bit of truth to it. Women who get guy to take the dildo gain the upper hand in the relationship. A bit of planning and something to loosen inhibitions is often all that is needed.

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Hot

I have found some of the “straight” men are the biggest fags. I had them hit on me with their wife or girlfriend around. Meet them in public or work with them and want sex. I find they are great sex and usually a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I'd love to have my boyfriend over one day. When my wife is upstairs I start blowing, then rimming Ron on the couch. As she descends the stairs, Ron says, "Don't stop bitch, show your wife what you love to do."

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 2 years ago

You know, I kinda think you were rather harsh to Lisa on that last sentence; I mean, she wasn’t really all that involved compared to the other two (other than being seduced by Kyle to make fun of Lenny) so there wasn’t really any need to rag on her even further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hot. It would have been hot if Jackson made Kyle wear slutty panties and lingerie while getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical gay fantasy... putting one over on the normies. Boring & fake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Collete and jess deserve better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulAlchemist@SoulAlchemist
“Trash” - Anonymous user, September 2021 I write stories about the betrayal and humiliation of skinny women. These are just dark fantasies; please treat the people in your life with love and respect.