Peyton Hates Feet

Story Info
Peyton is about to learn you dont mess w/ the foot community.
2.8k words
3.95
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peyton giggled to himself over the dm he received on his twitter.

"I know this may be random and weird but I was wondering if maybe I could buy a foot pic from you? you're a really hot guy and I'm willing to pay good money for it"

Peyton was straight and absolutely hated nothing more than feet.

"Gross fa**ot" he said to himself.

He could not believe someone out there was willing to shell over money for pics of his soles, he couldn't miss the opportunity for the easy money though so he obliged.

Peyton was a 6ft tall, lean, punk/skater looking guy. Short fade brown hair and a stubble. He was pretty boyish and good looking despite the thuggish appearance he went for. He pulled off his sneakers and peeled off his sweaty while ankle socks revealing his size 12 bare feet. A some sweat glistened and white lint stuck to them.

He snapped a phone of his feet tops and both soles and forwarded them to his eager customer. In return he was sent back $50.

"What a sucker" Peyton thought. He had plans to take this further.

6 months later Peyton had started a Twitter and Instagram account and built a total following of 10,000+ followers. People requested foot pics, custom videos, and begged to tickle his feet in person.

25 year old John was a big fan of his pictures he advertised on his socials. He scrolled through them wishing he could get a chance to tickle those soles. John was a football player, athletic build. Nice size 12 feet himself. He had never bought a foot video or picture but Peytons were just to hot to pass up.

He dm'd Peyton.

"Hey love your page man, would love a video of you self tickling your soles to hear your reaction".

He quickly got a reply back.

"Sure. $70. Send to my cashapp $KingPeytonsFeet"

John hesitated. That is quite steep...but he was feeling very horny for that video and was such a fan of the page he figured it would be worth it and sent the requested fee.

"OK sent! Can't wait man " He wrote in a dm to Peyton.

30mins goes by...no response.

1 hour...still no response.

The message had been seen but Peyton didn't write back.

"Any turnaround time? No rush, jus5 checking!" John dm'd.

Again the message was marked as seen but Peyton didn't reply.

John waited until the next day to go message again but the message didn't go through. He clicked Peytons page and felt an immediate shock and rage.

He was blocked!

John screenshot the blocked page and posted a wanting to his own Twitter followers on his foot account.

"Don't buy pics or vids from this Fandom! He will take your money and then ghost you"

It wasn't long after posting that John's notifications blew up. Many other people in the foot community its sharing the same experiences:

"I sent him money before for some pics and he never fulfilled my request. When I kept messaging him about it he blocked me as well."

"He promised a free video in exchange for me buying an item off his Amazon wishlist, I happily obliged and he didn't send anything. Not even a thank you."

"I definetly learned my lesson with this findom thing. Never sending money again. He is a scammer. I can't stand these guys that don't actually care about feet infiltrating into our community just to suck money out of people."

"I filmed a session for his subscription page as a sub. I was supposed to be paid after the fact. He dominated me with his soles. Called me a f*g, spit in my mouth(which I never authorized). He ended up not paying me at all and told me I should have been honored to worship his feet for free. I'm pretty sure he still used the video of me to make money...he ocked me and I can't reach him to have it taken down."

Story after story coming in the comments section from a couple dozen of users that had been ripped off by him.

John felt anger just looking at the profile picture of the account that had blocked him. Peyton sitting with his middle finger sticking up while one sole dominates the frame. Most of his picture were like this. John wasn't into the whole middle finger and over use of the f word on his page but still found his soles to be hot enough to be a follower.

One of John's good kinkster friends Nathan saw his post spreading around. Nathan was a 35 year old clean handsome cut guy who was apart of the foot community but on top of that he also dabbled in hypnosis. He was well know for doing stage show hypnosis to entertain crowds. He had a very devious idea for revenge.

Nathan dm'd John:

"I saw your post. That's really crappy someone would do that to people. No way we can just let him get away with this...a lesson has got to be learned. I had a pretty good, albeit wild idea aha"

"I'm listening...what do you have in mind?" John replied.

"Just be at my next hypnosis demo. I'm hosting a show at a venue in NY in 3 weeks. I'll be sending out invites to everyone I can in the kink community. If all goes well, I can convince a certain someone to be my special guest subject. Oh...and I request you wear the same socks everyday until that date. Don't ask why "

John didn't question his friend. He was intrigued. Considering he plays football and is a fairly active guy, it's safe to say these socks were gonna get pretty smelly.

3 weeks had passed.

John arrived at the venue for Nathan's hypno show. As he was walking to the entrance Nathan quickly rushed out to greet him first.

"You're gonna love this. I got him"

"Got who?" John replied.

"Peyton of course. I contacted him with a large money offer to participate as a subject in my hypno show. I worked on induction and installing some triggers ok him all morning to prep. He is just as big of a punk I'm person but I was able to manage. He is currently out inside in a trance right now."

"Holy shit, that's wild. I can't believe you were able to convince him to be a subject for your show..." John replied.

"He said it sounded stupid but figured it would be easy money so why not." Nathan said.

Both men walked in.

Towards the front of a large open room sat Peyton in a chair. He had a blank lifeless expression on his face. He stared robotically straight ahead. His mouth agape and a little drool oozing out.

A decent sized crowd all full of kinksters invited to the event filled out the chairs places in the room to watch.

Nathan rushed to the front of the audience to be near his subject.

"Peyton when I snap my fingers you will awaken. You will be fully conscious but unable to control your own body. You have given up that control to me. You will be a passenger in your own body. I control how you move and what you feel. You will obey every command and not resist. Nod your head yes if you understand"

Peytons expressionless drooling face shook his head up and down.

Nathan snapped his fingers. Peytons eyes sprang to life. He looked shocked at the crowd. He definitely recognized some of the people.

"Oh shiii-" He most got out.

"No speaking. You now have tape over your own mouth" Nathan said placing his hand over Peytons mouth and then removing it.

"What I want you to do is strip down to your boxers and then lay down hear on the floor spread eagle" Nathan instructed.

Peyton followed instructions without hesitation, even though internally he was trying to cuss Nathan out and resist. He had no control through. Nathan pushed on his right arm and made a clicking noise.

"That arm is locked in position. You can't move that arm no matter how hard you try."

He went on to do the same with the other arm and both legs.

He knelt down by Peytons head and positioned his hands on either side under his chin.

"You're head is locked in place. It is like their is an invisible force keeping your head still. You can't turn it left or right. You can't squirm at all. You are completely immobile my friend." He said giving Peytons head a little shake a making a click noise to lock him in place. Nathan also placed his hand over Peytons mouth again before removing it to let him know the tape was gone. He prayed peytons mouth open wide with his fingers and then snapped them on one hand.

"Your mouth is now locked open. You can't shut it no matter how hard you try."

"What you are about to experience is the sensation of numerous feet exploring your face. You might hate every second of it but your body is Locked in place on the ground by our invisible restraints. You have no choice but to just lay still and take what is coming to you. Throughout this you will not stop sniffing. You can't hold your breathe and just have to keep breathing in and out. Intact, all of your senses are elevated times 10! Smell, taste, touch..." Nathan said with a snap of his fingers.

Nathan addressed the audience.

"Alright boys, let's show Peyton some appreciation from the foot community."

The guys in the crowd excitedly kicked their shoes off and peeled their socks off.

Peyton was looking up when all of the sudden, slowly large soles from a few different guys descended down towards him face. They varied. One soft, one more smooth. Another kinda rough. They all slid over his face as the men smiled down on him. Peyton recognized two of the guys as those he had ripped off big time. They gave each other a fist bump right over Peytons head making sure he saw.

One of the guys, a tall mature business man proudly announced he had been wearing his dress shoes sockless all day. His soles had a strong scent. He curled his toes around Peytons nose. Peyton tried to protest but couldn't. He just sounded silly with his mouth hanging open. He tried to hold his breath but the hypno trigger just made him keep breathing it all in. The man flexed and curled his toes.

"Just breath buddy. Take it alllll in."

These guys moved out of the way so other guys could get a turn.

Peyton recognized the next guy. He was a younger guy 28. He was a police officer. Peyton had a history with him, Officer Brian. Peyton used to give him so much trouble and had been busted by him for crimes numerous times.

"No fucking way" Peyton thought. "He is part of the foot/kink community?!?"

"Never thought I'd bump into you again. Doesn't look like you've been staying out of trouble" Brian said with a laugh and wink.

Brian held up two long pairs of black socks.

"Your hypno friend told me to wear these on duty as much as possible and not wash them. Seems I follow instructions better than you I was happy to oblige" He said with a smug smirk.

Brian stuffed his socks in Peytons mouth while another guy planted his sole over his face.

This gave Nathan an idea. He grabbed an empty pitcher.

"Guys put your socks in this".

Several of the guys obliged cramming their socks into the pitcher. Nathan disappeared to fill the pitcher with water.

"Perfect, pour slow." He said with a devilish grin before handing the pitcher off to one of the other guys.

The man who accepted the pitcher knelt down by Peytons head and removed the sock gag from his mouth. He began to just very slowly pour small amounts at a time into the open mouth, letting each one go down fully before pouring more.

Everyone watched as the pitcher was finally emptied in full down Peytons throat.

John had not gotten a chance to get his feet planted in Peytons face yet. This was his chance. He stepped up and stood above Peyton.

"If you haven't already I think you're gonna be having some regrets after this. 3 weeks. Same socks. Football and work everyday. Hope you learn something from this, enjoy."

John placed his heel at the bottom of Peytons chin and very slowly lowered his foot until it had engulfed Peytons face.

It was the smelliest foot out of all of them for Peyton. He tried to squirm away but to no avail. Josh sat on his stomach and planted both feet on his face. He curled the toes around the nose and rubbed all over his face.

Because the large amount of sock water he was made to drink, Peyton had to suddenly pee badly. Josh's weight putting pressure on his stomach didn't help.

"Please not in the mouth. Please not in my fucking mouth. I'll lose it." Peyton thought in his head.

It was like Josh read his thoughts.

He moved one foot down to his mouth and slowly circled Peytons lips with one of his big toes.

"Get a taste of this" Josh said cockily before shoving his toes into Peytons mouth.

Peyton nearly gagged.

Josh felt around his teeth and played with his tongue. Josh finally remembered he could do something he always wanted to do! He slid his toes out of Peytons mouth and ran down to Peytons feet.

"I'm finally gonna get to see how ticklish you are!" He said excitedly.

Josh raked his fingers up and down Peytons soles. Peyton let out sounds of laughter and desperate screeching through his open mouth. His body twitched but ultimately stayed in place. Bound by the invisible restraints.

Nathan went back to commanding the show.

"Guys I want a full sensory overload! Josh, you stay at the feet. Someone get a foot over that nose. I need another guy to fit their foot into his mouth as a gag. A couple other guys can help with bladder pressure duty!"

The sockless business man ushered one foot over Peytons nose.

"You know what's funny? So many foot guys would kill to be in your position right now. They would love to do this willingly and think you're the luckiest guy in the world right now" The business man said chuckling to himself.

Peyton tried to get out the words "fuck you" but was quickly cut off.

Officer Brian fit his entire wide foot into Peytons mouth.

2 other guys worked together to press on Peytons stomach and groin. The combination of the pressing and Josh's merciless non stop tickling had Peyton feeling like he was going to pee any second. He could only moan and groan uncontrollably. His laughs and screams muffled by Brians foot.

Eventually he lost his bladder and the wet spot on his boxers formed a larger and larger dark spot. His boxers were soaked.

The guys laughed and cheered and Josh still kept up the tickling for a little while after while Peyton layed there soaked.

The guys finally removed their feet. Peytons mouth still hung agape with drool coming down.

Nathan grabbed a shot glass and held it low on Peytons cheek to collect the seeping drool.

"What goes out, must go back in" He said with a cheeky smile.

The shot glass was already filled half way with Peytons own drool. Nathan let along, slow, thick stream of his of saliva fill the shot glass up the rest of the way. To Peytons horror the glass was slowly poured into his mouth and down his throat.

Nathan addressed Peyton.

"When I snap my fingers you will regain control of your body however yoy will not be out of a trance just yet. You must complete 2 tasks to fully end your trance and regain full contorl. You will delete your foot social media accounts. You'll reimburse the people you scammed. Once these are done you will be free. However, no matter what, You will not be able to retaliate against any of us no matter how pissed you are. No matter how much you'll wanna hurt us. You'll put your clothes on and walk away. I hope you learned something from this."

Nathan snapped his fingers.

Peyton put on his shirt and then pants over his piss soaked boxers. He gave the guys all a death glare before marching out. He wanted to attach them but the trigger was mentally blocking him from retaliating.

Once Peyton was gone the guys all high fives and laughed about the experience. "Remind me to never mess with you" Josh said to Nathan. The guys laughed.

"No, this is a reminder to never mess with the foot and kink community" Nathan said with a wink.

Author note: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed & found this story hot. Thoughts and comments really appreciated.