Slave Shorts; The Plight of a Pony

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
589 words
4.74
9.3k
7

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plight of a new slave boy.

The morning sun shone through the gaps in the barn as the boy opened up its eyes on the first full day of its new existence. Its legs were tied to a funny looking stainless steel contraption with both of them spread far apart. Its belly pressed down against a short but effective softly cushioned bench. Its arms tied downwards with shackles and chains from its wrists to the ground. Its head resting on another cushion taking the impact of the night.

It then began to panic, recalling the memories of yesterday. The sentence. The enslavement. The humiliation of being stripped and turned from a handsome 21 year old young man called Edward, to a beast of burden, called anything that its superiors wished to call it. Its heart sank and cried out. The gag bit between its teeth prevented audible sounds. Twisting its head to the left it saw a row of Pony boys just like it is now, battling against the chains and shackles. Its heart sank further and this time its bladder broke. Its cock was pulled backwards so it sat between its thighs in a black silicon chastity cage. Piss ran down its legs and onto the straw below. It then turned its head the other way only to see a different slave being fucked from behind in restraints. The truth was that any free man is allowed to use a slave boy in any way they wish, within reason, and with its owners' consent.

The observing slave watched as the silhouette of a slightly overweight man took his rut out on the other Pony boy slave. The slave being used jerked its head upwards. Its body went stiff. Abruptly its cock began to shoot thick ropey lines of cum down the bench it was restrained against. The slaves' ass tightened on the grotesque man's cock as he groaned loudly. The guttural sound of an orgasm filled the observing slave's ears. The man fell on top of his fuck toy and cruelly reached round to play with the bitch's nipples, knowing from experience that they would be sensitive. The freshly fucked slave squirmed as it could not escape its tormentor.

The observing slave watched in disbelief as the man dismounted and pulled up his work trousers. It then heard laughter at the side of him. The spent man walked towards the laughter.

"302 won't need relief for at least a week."

There is laughter again. As the man got closer the slave heard him whisper to the observer.

"Next time you laugh at me I will have you bouncing up and down on my dick with a slave collar around your neck faster than you can say 'the slave police are here'."

"Understood slave master" The offending employee replied.

"Is this the new boy?"

The slaves' body naturally tightened as it felt the masters hands on its body, moving to the front of it. The man then took his cock out of his trousers once more and ordered the new slave to clean it. The slave looked up at the man and saw how ugly he truly was. But it had no other choice than to clean the mans' cock. He was the man in charge of all of the slaves in the stables.

This was now the slave's new reality, or at least a part of it. Being used as a fuck piece. Just an animal.

There was yet more degradation to come adding to the humiliation.