PF Gym 2nd Hookup in 30 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so great Matt. I like fucking you nice and slow. I'm going to make you cum again and I might need you to come back as a house guest another time."

"Fuck me baby," he whispered. "Fuck me nice and slow. And next time maybe we can just have sex in the gym. That would be fun, Matt thought out loud.

"Keep fucking me gorgeous lady," Matt moaned.

"You like my big tits, don't you?" I asked.

We were still holding hands and he was moaning and staring at my nipples. I love your entire body. What a package. This is the best sex I've ever had and it is not close," Matt explained.

I kept grinding and leaned over again to give Matt a taste of my nips. As I did so, his engorged manhood hit my clit in the perfect spot. "Oh fuck Matt that is the perfect spot, Don't move just keep it there." I begged.

Holy shit the pleasure waves were building again as I slowly rubbed my clit across his hard cock. Back and forth, back and forth, still holding hands. Matt's dick was finding spots inside me that I don't think had ever been touched.

"Don't move Matt," I threatened him. I'm fucking you now. Just keep your cock right there."

We were locked into a rhythm and it felt like his rod was welded to my pussy in the perfect spot. "Grab my ass," Matt I demanded and he released my hands and put both of his hands on my ass as my tits dangled in his face and his hard dick stroked my clit to perfection.

I was building to a crescendo and it felt like his flesh was swelling even bigger at the moment.

And just like that I erupted on him. I just kept up the same pace and lived in the moment as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body. I was loud to be sure, but the same steady pace turned it into a 50 second orgasm. "OMG you gotta be fucking kidding me. Damn that's amazing,' I said to no one in particular.

I collapsed on top of Matts chest, still impaled with his receding cock. I was comatose at this point, and we were both sweating from the 10 minute slow ride. I don't think Matt came this time, but I was glowing.

After several minutes, I rolled off Matt and laid next to him as we listened to John whining about his neglected piece of meat.

Matt started to stroke his cock back to life, but I didn't think it was possible. "What are you doing love boy," I wanted to know.

I could see Matt was breathing life back into his flesh. And just like that, without saying a word, Matt rolled over, climbed between my legs, spread them far apart, and guided himself right into the target. Damn his cock felt amazing in my worn out pussy,

He leaned his chest into me, gave me a big kiss, and told me to hold on as he was going to wreck my pussy. I kissed him back and whimpered as his piece of steel went deep inside of me. In and out he went picking up speed.

I readjusted my ass, spread my legs high and reached under them to hold them up with my hands. Matt fell deeper into my pussy. Almost too deep. He groaned loudly and picked up speed.

His steel rod was now slamming deeply into me at a fast pace and my tits were flying all over the place, periodically smacking me in the face. "Oh fuck Matty, fuck me, baby, fuck me, fucking fuck me you sex god."

He continued to slam into me, almost like he was angry. Well, I can tell you I like angry sex I guess as I was moaning loudly and cheering him on to fuck me well.

"You fucking cunt crusher. Give it to me baby." I screamed so loud the neighbors probably heard me.

I couldn't take any more and as I was about to release, I reached a hand down, and cupped his balls.

"Oh shit honey, fondle my balls," Matt encouraged me. And we both erupted at the same time, screaming, whimpering, and whining as I drained every last drop of cum from Matt's testicles.

It was his turn to collapse on me and I could feel his steel rod retreat in a hurry inside of me. I simply laid there in the glow of the moment, having lost track of how many times I had cum in this session.

Finally, his love machine eased out of me and headed to the bathroom.

My husband was still tied up and complaining in the chair facing the bedroom.

"I need some relief after watching him wreck you," John complained.

Feeling sorry for my hubby, I rolled my naked, over sexed body out of bed and headed for John. My raw and worn out pussy wasn't ready for more action, but I could help John out.

I slid across the ottoman and grabbed John's hard flesh. Hos cock was pretty too.

I grabbed it with my right hand and cupped his balls in my left hand. It took about ten strokes before he erupted, shooting a hot stream of liquid almost two feet, splashing my large breasts that are always in the way.

My honey was happy so I untied him. He immediately wanted to fuck me, but I needed a break.

"Let me get a quick shower and see how I feel," I pleaded.

I headed for the shower meeting Matt at the door. He laughed at my messy boobs wondering why they kept getting sticky.

I grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him into our oversized shower built for two.

I turned on both shower heads and stepped under the hot water.

"Clean me up Matt," I requested. He wasted little time in lathering up the large mounds of breasts, fondling my nipples with soapy fingers.

I returned the favor with my soapy hands on his flacid love-tool.

And there was John, stepping into the shower, and standing under the opposing shower head. Matt pushed under my shower head, stepping behind me and pulling me into his arms.

The hot water raced across our bodies. My nakedness faced my honey and Matt started exploring my body with his hands as John was rubbing his own dick.

Matt's fingers were brushing my pubes as John watched his fingers work. John rubbed harder and faster and exploded without warning, draining his balls a second time in ten minutes.

We all laughed and stood there enjoying the moment with hot water coursing across our naked bodies.

Matt finally got dressed and left and I got back in bed with my hubby and we fell asleep.

We managed to wake up and have incredible sex two more times that night as we talked about it all.

I can't wait to get back to the purple gym.

12