Phallic Symbols

Story Info
A young woman dreams in sexual landscapes.
1.8k words
4.45
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't really know why it happens, but lately Caroline's dreams have become so full of sex.

Not just images of herself or other people having sex, but every location in her dreams is imbued with erotic energy.

Every place feels like it could wrap her up and fuck her like a lover. Every object feels phallus-like, but only temporarily flaccid, like all she would have to do is present herself and anything could suddenly become long, hard, and smooth. In the latest, a Christmas tree full of ornaments swirled before her, shining baubles glowing with reflections of firelight, presents opening and things pressing into their holes, and suddenly she is getting fucked from all sides.

"It was incredible," Caroline recounted, "and then suddenly there you were, fucking me, right in our bed. And I realized I'd taken you inside me, without even grabbing a condom,"

Sebastian listens intently over his cereal, chewing carefully. He's a little tired from being ravaged by Caroline in the middle of the night, but he smiles sheepishly. He doesn't mind exactly - she's a beautiful woman, with wide hips, a narrow waist, and smooth legs. Waking up in the night as her black hair is falling all about his face, no man could complain about the hour.

Though, he would like to understand where this is coming from. At some point during the night she'll begin to press her ass against him, or rub her pussy on his leg. Then she'll hop onto him and ride out an orgasm in just a few seconds. Often, he doesn't have time to cum before she's dozing off once again, and Sebastian lies staring at the ceiling, waiting for his heartrate to slow and dreading a long, tired day at work if he can't get back to sleep.

"Are you, um, seeing something during the day that could be setting your imagination up?" Sebastian said slowly, trying to muster up some energy for his commute.

"Just this cutie who lives in my apartment," she winked, and bounced up to fetch the whistling coffeepot off the stove. Despite the change, or maybe because of it, she'd been sleeping great.

"Well," he began again, as she poured out the coffee, "maybe your body is just trying to tell you something."

"What could it be saying, that my boyfriend should be dicking me down BEFORE bed so I don't have to bother him past midnight?"

Sebastian swallows, holding back a smile. "Maybe if I'm not too tired tonight..." he mutters.

"Just try and resist this," she laughs, turning and showing her ample ass, giving it a tap and a little wiggle. She waits until he gives it a respectful tap as well, before going to fetch some pants.

~~~

During the day, Caroline doesn't feel any hornier than usual. Before these dreams started, she'd usually get a flash of something in the afternoons, around 2 or 3 pm. During the pandemic, that worked out great with them both being home right then.

But here she is in the office, the usual sounds and objects surrounding her, and nothing feels that phallic, that full of energy like in her dreams. What could be turning her on so much? Maybe that stapler looks sort of smooth, hard, long? But no, obviously there's nothing there.

Caroline thinks, if she just imagines her lover a bit thinks she might build up some steam to get the sex done before they go to sleep. Her fingers slow at the keys. She takes a look around, and nobody's in their cubicle nearby, and starts to space out.

Sebastian has such dreamy eyes, especially when he looks out at her from under his dark curly hair. His smile is contagious, and Caroline sees him propped up in bed beside her, smiling at her, sometime during the pandemic when they had all day together: his long frame in repose, and one of his long arms making its long way down her side, just the finger, tracing to where his long dick is softening against her thigh. She thinks of the way he tells her he's cumming, and his full lips pouting and grimacing as he groans and grinds to a halt against her, and how she cums with him and squeezes her legs around his back, being totally full, and...

"Hi Caroline," her co-worker Abigail interjects.

"OH, Uh!" Caroline sputters, "Oh sorry I just didn't, um," she manages, her hands flying to the keyboard as she tries to reactivate her computer.

"Were you in the middle of something?" Abigail giggles, leaning on the frame of her cubicle, holding her swollen belly.

"Just daydreaming, sorry. I know I still owe you that thing for the meeting tomorrow."

Abigail gives a little wave of her hand. "Not super important. I mean, if you could get that done this afternoon, great. I'd love to have everything closed off before I head out for maternity leave."

Caroline nods. "No, of course, that makes sense. Especially because both Christine and Maria are out for their own maternity leave, I need to make sure everything's taken care of, just so Todd doesn't get anxious about it. What with parts of his team missing."

"Mmm," Abigail nods, "it's funny, I know Todd must be all bothered managing three women who all got pregnant around the same time. Couldn't be helped I suppose. Must be something in the water." She flicks a hand over towards the cubicles of the marketing department. "Erin just announced too."

"Oh my gosh!" Caroline squeals in delight. "We have to get her some flowers."

~~~

They didn't make it through the movie before Sebastian was nodding off. Brushing teeth and shuffling down the hallway, he barely registers a goodnight with her before his head hits the pillow and he's out.

Caroline lies down next to him to read for a moment, before closing the book in frustration. It's a shame they couldn't

Her eyes close, and for some time she is nowhere. When she starts to see images, parts of her day and memories comingle in a warm yellow light. Everything is beautiful and full of energy; every part of the world is soft.

Sebastian is drawn from the fog of his own sleep as he feels the familiar press against him. She's beginning to move, her ass backs into him slightly, and when he presses back, her body insists with a little more force.

Oh, lord, he begins, groping in the dark for a conscious thought: here we go again. His body responds, his dick hardening between her thighs.

She's lying in a canoe on a wide lake. The water is lapping over the sides, and though she is afraid it will sting with cold, it feels warm to the touch. The water is thick, heavy, and her canoe begins to sink into it. She floats on the surface as the water laps at her body. She feels the water caress her face, and she opens her mouth to drink it in. She feels the motion of the water rock against her, and it is flowing over her breasts, and she moves with the water. Her pussy and buttocks are completely submerged, and she is feeling the viscous fluid as it moves and pours all over her body, down the center of her stomach to her crotch. The water strokes her thighs, the water pushes into her. She turns over to face down into the water, and can see the beautiful lake bed, a familiar shape below her,

Caroline finds herself straddling her partner, her face inches from his, lining his dick up into her soaking pussy. She is close to cumming and full of desire. She is barely there. She wants to drown in him.

Sebastian reaches up to meet her, waking slowly, rubbing her back up and down and kissing her as she tries, desperately, to get him hard. Caroline presses her hot pussy against his shaft, trying to soak it, and feels Sebastian's tongue press against hers.

Impatient, moaning "please, please," she takes him in just a little soft, a little drier than she should, but she's needs it too much. Caroline presses her pelvis into him, holding his dick steady, and groans as their hips touch and her pussy opens to accommodate him.

They kiss for another few seconds, Sebastian beginning to think that maybe

Caroline is in a world of pleasure, the bed all that exists. The man below her is the whole world, and he is in her, he is a part of her, and that part feels good. The warmth ripples out from her center. Her toes curl, her fingers clutch, every part of her is touched, is filled with warmth. Her center is warm, warmer, until it begins to boil.

Now Sebastian really pushes into her, he wants her to cum so he can fetch a condom and finish himself. She's not in her right mind, and he can barely think as her hot pussy squeezes him, her hips lifting just a little before grinding in again. She presses her clit against his pelvis, and rubs and rubs.

In me, in me, put it in me, put it all in me, leave it in me

There's a frantic note to Sebastian's thrusts now. He can't cum inside her like this, but she is milking him like he's supposed to. Her body is down, pressed against him, and her ass rises up in the air, slamming in, his dick filling her over and over.

Please, please, please

Caroline and Sebastian are sweating with the effort, tensing and releasing, clutching. His hands are on her hips, and he uses his legs to meet the force of her against him. Her pussy is opening ever further, and instead of long thrusts she just rubs her pelvis harder and faster into him. She moans, his dick is all the way in her, she is completely occupied by him.

"Baby I should, I should get a condom"

Please, please, just, please

"Baby I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum inside you!"

Yes yes yes yes

"Baby," is all he gets out, and her mouth opens and she begins to cry out.

oh oh OH oh OHH

He is flooding her, he shoots her full entirely, there is nothing but cum, there is nothing but warm cum enveloping her, there is nothing but warm pussy enveloping him, the world is pulsing, the world is warm, the head of his dick pulsing inside her. She feels at peace, full, content.

Her panting turns to breathing, and a sigh, as her head lays on his chest. Sebastian's dick twitches gently, and a bit of cum begins to leak out of Caroline as they come back to their separate bodies.

"Mmmm..." she hums, and gives him a kiss. She slides off, and though she should get up and clean herself off, she starts to doze before Sebastian comes back from wiping himself off.

"You're crazy," Sebastian mumbles, pulling the sheets back over them. "We can't keep doing this baby, that's for sure."

But Caroline is already off. She is in a dream.