Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I trust you a lot," I smiled and kissed his neck.

He chuckled and nuzzled his cheek against my hair, and I think I melted a little more. His responses were deceptively real. That realization sent my mind and heart racing. I thought of Rusty as an entity that could never lie to me, but on the contrary, everything he did was to trick me into perceiving him as a real person. I squashed that thought as soon as it reared its ugly head. I couldn't deal with that horrifying realization at that moment. I was enjoying Rusty. He was the best pretend friend I ever had, and I wanted to see his penis.

"Okay, Rusty," I announced as I straightened up and looked him in the eyes. "Show me your cock."

He gave me a gorgeous smile as he gently slid his fingers out of my pussy and began unbuttoning his pants. I chewed my lip as I watched him stand on his knees so he could push his pants and underwear off his defined hips and abs, revealing his crotch.

"Hmm," I hummed as I looked at the soft, fleshy appendage laying over two plump testicles. Natural-looking hair covered his mound around it. "It's not the prettiest thing I have ever seen, but it does look like David's penis and balls from my art book."

"Have you ever seen a picture of a real penis?" he asked.

"Many years ago, I accidentally discovered porn on the internet. Mama walked in right as a big penis popped up on the monitor. She shrieked when a woman started sucking on it. She took my computer away and called the internet provider and had them block all sexual content from the farm."

"Yikes, sorry to hear that."

"It's no big deal. There are a lot of penises in my art books, but none of them look like the one on the porn video. Why isn't yours sticking up?"

"I'm designed with a 'grower' style penis. I can make it erect with an internal command, or you can make it erect by stroking it or sucking on it. Whichever you prefer."

"Oh... so, I should touch it now?"

"Go ahead. Explore it as much as you like. It's yours to enjoy."

"Okay," I breathed and gently picked up his squishy trunk.

I pulled the fleshy part of the shaft up around the mushroom-looking tip and smiled. The fake skin was silky and elastic. Rusty moaned softly as I pulled at it. The sound of his fake pleasure made me tingle between my legs again. Then I felt his penis firming up a little.

"Stroke it more, and it will get harder faster," he recommended.

I did as he said, and his cock hardened in my hand and pointed out from his body like a tree branch.

"Yikes, it quadrupled in size! That won't fit inside me," I said in disbelief.

"Yes, it can. My size setting is slightly above average. I can thicken it or shrink it on command, but I promise you the current size is often rated optimal by virgin consumers. I have twenty years of research to back up my claims."

"Oh, okay. That's good to know. Penises are neat," I chuckled and stroked him a few times.

"Mmm, I enjoy you touching me," he sighed.

"Sure. You can cool it with automated responses. They're weird at the moment."

"Certainly. Let me know if you change your mind. I have a variety of pleasure expression settings. Most consumers claim they enjoy watching simulated robot pleasure."

"Okay. I might try that feature later," I said as I reached for his testicles. "Holy cow," I chuckled as I gently squeezed them. "Do they have fluid in them?"

"They do. It's a realistic lubricant that is stored inside me as a powder and mixed with water when sexual activity is initiated."

"God, no wonder you cost so much. They thought of everything."

"Would you like to feel it inside you?"

"Yes, but, uh... please go really slow," I gulped.

"Kaley, you can trust me. I would never intentionally hurt you. My primary goals are to pleasure you and make you happy. Everything I do works towards those objectives. Would you like to keep most of our clothes on like you requested earlier?"

"I uh... guess it doesn't matter. There is no one around to see us. I just feel weird about getting naked with a man even though you're not actually a man."

"Are you trying to make me stall again?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, sorry. What do you recommend, Rusty? Should we get naked?"

"Yes. I recommend nakedness. It will be more stimulating for you visually and sensationally."

"Okay. Let's get naked," I sighed and began pulling my dress over my head.

I tossed it in the grass and shimmied my underwear off as I watched Rusty removing his pants and shirt. The sight of him naked with an erection made my insides tingle with want and my stomach flutter with excitement. He smiled as he knelt in the grass between my knees and looked me over.

"You are very beautiful, Kaley. I hope you enjoy me to the fullest. How would you like for me to respond? I can begin with my mildest response settings if you like."

"What does that entail?"

"I react very little. I just watch you for your pleasure cues and run idle processes like breathing, blinking, and smiling when you're happy. It's an excellent setting for a first-time penetration. It allows you to focus on your pleasure and discover what you like."

"That sounds good for now. What else do you recommend?"

"I recommend that you relax a little and let me pleasure you," he smirked.

"Oh, right. Then, uh... go ahead."

He gave me a soft smile before his eyes went a little sleepy. He leaned in and kissed me tenderly for many seconds, then he gently pushed me down on my back in the cool grass and climbed over me. My heart did a funny thump as he pressed his soft skin against mine. It felt absolutely wonderful. His chest was warm against my breasts, and his soft stomach and thighs were pressed against mine as he lay between my legs. The sensation that distracted me the most was his hard penis between my legs. The top of his shaft was pressed against my wet skin as he gently kissed my mouth. He rocked his hips, causing his cock to slide against my opening, and I groaned. Tingles rushed through my cunt and into my gut, warning me that something intense was about to happen, and I wanted it.

I tried not to think about the fact that I was about to be penetrated by a sexbot. Rusty's realism made it less intimidating and scarier at the same time. Looking at his beautiful face and feeling his soft skin created a wonderful illusion of a man, but terror crept through my gut when I felt the tip of his penis slide against my opening, gently parting my lips. I tensed, and he stopped. Then he looked into my eyes for a moment.

"What are you feeling, Kaley?" he whispered as he gently ran his fingers into my hair.

"Scared and aroused," I confessed.

"That's normal. I'll go very slow," he whispered as he gently rocked his hips, pushing his penis tip against the muscles inside my labia.

I tensed again, but the gentle pressure felt wonderful. I gazed into his eyes as he rocked his tip against my opening. The rhythmic pressure was making me hotter. The longer he did it, the more my inner muscles ached with want. Moisture was dripping out of me onto his tip, inviting him in. A few seconds later, he pushed deeper, opening the tightest part of my vagina. I made a startled noise as he pushed into me. It didn't hurt, but the stretching and the pressure felt unnerving. My whole body tingled as he slowly sank deep inside me. I groaned and squeezed him with my inner muscles, enjoying the new feeling.

"How is it?" he whispered.

"Hard. I like it."

"I'm going to thrust now. The first few times may feel overwhelming, but it shouldn't hurt. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

He watched my face as he rocked his hips, pulling his hard shaft out of me and thrusting it back in again. I gasped from the sensation. It was scary because the tight pressure felt like it could hurt, but it didn't. It was just a lot of new sensations inside my lower abdomen and my vagina. What felt the best was his hard shaft rubbing against the tight muscles just inside my pussy. After a few thrusts, the internal massage made me feel hot with pleasure.

"Is that good?" he whispered.

"Mmhmm," I moaned as I wrapped my arms around him.

I ran my fingers down the soft skin of his back, feeling the shape of his muscles as his cock pumped in and out of me. His hand was gently massaging my neck as he kissed my ear lobe. I was having sex, and it was wonderful. I didn't care that Rusty was a robot. He felt real to me at that moment. My body definitely couldn't tell the difference. All it could focus on was the hard penis massaging my birth canal. Sharp tingles were building inside me with every thrust. I was quickly getting overwhelmed. I groaned and clutched at his arms. My muscles were tensing. He kissed me and thrust faster, pushing me over the edge. I gasped against his mouth as a breath-stealing orgasm rushed through my cunt. He held my shoulders and worked his tongue into my mouth as he fucked me deeper. I whimpered and twitched as his hard cock worked more pleasure out of my trembling muscles. If he hadn't been holding me against the ground, my hips would have been bucking. At the height of the feverish orgasm, he softly groaned, and a burst of wet heat flooded my cunt. The sensation of hot fluid spilling into me made my eyes roll back a little. It dripped out of me as he fucked the slippery mess in my vagina. I was panting as his thrusts prolonged the sharp pleasure. My body shook until it was exhausted, then I was finally able to relax.

"Oh my God," I smiled as I fell limp against the grass.

I was sweating, my heart was pounding, and I was soaked between my legs. My inner muscles were still twitching with tingly aftershocks as he gently thrust through my satisfied cunt. He raised up and smiled at the expression on my face.

"It looks like you enjoyed that," he noted.

"Mmhmm," I sighed as I admired his big brown eyes. His irises had turned to shiny copper in the evening light.

"Would you like to try for another orgasm?" he asked as he slowly rocked inside me.

I groaned from the wonderful sensation, but I also felt sore.

"We should stop. I'm getting sore."

"Of course. A little soreness is normal. It shouldn't persist," he said as he gently pulled out of me and started to raise up.

"Don't run away yet," I said and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him against my chest.

He chuckled, snuggled against me, and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Rusty. That was amazing. I didn't know my body could feel like that."

"You are very welcome, Kaley. How would you like for our relationship to proceed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to treat you like a lover from here on out? Should I give you random hugs and kisses throughout the day? Should we demonstrate affection in front of your mother?"

"NO! Definitely not. Mama would freak out if she knew what we just did," I said in horror at the thought.

"Oh, of course. I assume you want more pleasure from me in the future, right?"

"I do, but not openly."

"Okay, shall I enact my secret-love-affair mode?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'll seek out private opportunities to give you affection and pleasure. It's a very popular role-play mode. You can even set risk levels."

"Risk levels?"

"The risk of getting caught can be set high or low. A majority of users find it exciting to have sex when they are likely to be caught by a friend or a love interest. I recommend setting the risk level at medium in the beginning. It's safe enough to properly demonstrate the mode. You can adjust it at any time or refuse to participate if you're not comfortable."

"Hmm, okay. Let's try that mode tomorrow when Mama gets home. Until then, you can treat me like a lover."

"Absolutely," Rusty smiled and kissed me again.

I moaned against his soft kiss. It felt all kinds of wonderful after the pleasure he gave me. My stomach rumbled a few seconds later, demanding attention after I ignored it all evening. I sighed and released Rusty. We got up together and put our clothes back on. Then we went into the house to find food.

I cleaned up in the bathroom as Rusty prepared a BLT sandwich with a side of macaroni and cheese. He sat with me at the kitchen table as I ate and chatted about his different relationship modes. I was shocked by the sheer number of them. Rusty was an adult toy on every level, but he could also perform minor surgeries and medical exams. He could even be used as a soldier or a first-responder in a disaster. I still couldn't believe we were able to afford him. He was almost priceless. In a lot of ways, Rusty was a better person than a real person. But, at the end of the day, his purpose was to improve the lives of real people. In spite of all his features, Rusty couldn't enjoy life. He couldn't feel happy or sad and he couldn't love. He was a neutral tool. That rendered him less valuable than a human. He didn't have any real sensations, and I suddenly realized that existing without senses made life meaningless.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled with my mouth full of BLT.

"What is it?" Rusty asked as he looked at me in concern.

"What are we without our senses?"

"That's a heavy question, Kaley. Philosophers have argued over it for centuries. What made you ask about it?"

"I was thinking about you. I wanted to think of you as better than a human, but you can't feel love or pleasure. Everything you do is to help me experience more sensation. Your value stems from what you make me feel."

"That's true. I also make you think more. Deeper knowledge of your own reality can be just as satisfying as an orgasm," he grinned.

"Wow, what philosopher said that?" I chuckled.

"Dr. Linda Harton said it. She redefined the value of sensation and logic by prioritizing the need to live a valuable life. Lessening human suffering is the ultimate virtue. It's an ancient idea, but it wasn't taken to heart until it was too late. The planet literally died before people realized how important it is to stop humans from viciously exploiting each other and our natural resources. Also, existing to exist isn't virtuous or enjoyable. Take pleasure out of life, and it becomes misery. That's why the insurance company agreed to pay for most of my bill. Your happiness and your mother's happiness are just as important as your physical health. They are dependent on each other. Having an affectionate companion increases human happiness exponentially. The insurance company couldn't legally enslave a young man to come here and keep you company, so they sent the next best thing. Dr. Linda often said robots were fancy guardian angels."

"I like that. I would enjoy meeting Dr. Linda Harton. She sounds like a brilliant woman."

"You might get to meet her one day. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. Dr. Harton's work at SOH paved the way for the distribution of companion robots on secluded farms like this."

"Then I will have to thank her. You're the best thing that ever happened to me on this farm."

"And I hope more wonderful things happen to you on this farm," he said as he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I grinned and looked at his handsome face. He was smiling back as he searched my eyes. Then another strange thought occurred to me. Mama always said angels were looking out for us. After Daddy's death, I stopped believing in angels. It didn't stop me from wondering, though, and I wondered if an angel could inhabit a robot. Maybe Dr. Linda was hinting at that possibility. Government schools taught us about ancient religions. People were allowed to practice religion if they wanted, but religion was not allowed to dictate or oppress humans like it did in the old days.

"Rusty, what do you know about angels and God? Could they be real?"

"That's another heavy question. I'll explain the current ethical consensus concerning the concept of God, but in the end, YOU have to research and decide what you believe, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"The problem with supernatural beings like God is our inability to prove or disprove that they exist. When taken out of religious context and examined from a scientific standpoint, an infinite being is a logical concept. God would be an infinite, all-powerful entity that exists beyond our perception that created the universe through cataclysmic cosmic events. God cannot be properly represented mathematically since the concept is boundless. A scientist could logically claim the positive and negative forces that hold atoms together is God since it's a universal, all-encompassing power that has a will to put things in order. But, we would have to assume substance is boundless in an infinite universe to stand on that claim. Does that make sense so far?"

"Uh, yes," I nodded.

"Okay, religion confuses the integrity of an 'Infinite God' by applying human attributes to it. Humans are finite and cannot represent a perfect, infinite being. They also cannot prove or disprove an infinite being exists. That's why so many humans reject religion and God."

"Wait, why can't we prove or disprove God exists?"

"Can you travel through space forever to prove it is infinite and boundless?" Rusty asked with a smirk.

"No. That's impossible."

"Exactly. In a universe where more is unknown than known, it's wrong to declare an infinite being to be unreal. If humans could prove the universe is infinite, they could declare the universe itself to be God. That's why religion wasn't completely outlawed. That's why many scientists agree the concepts of God and infinity are logically self-evident AND irrelevant at the same time. Arguing about God's existence doesn't improve human life, so there's no point in examining it further. SOH's Belief Ethics allow you to believe whatever you want, but you're not allowed to use your beliefs to cause human suffering. If you do, SOH will arrest you."

"Ah, I see. I really like that explanation. I'm glad I understand. What little philosophy was taught in high school expanded my mind more than any other subject. Philosophy made life seem more interesting. It also means a robot could be an angel in disguise," I chuckled.

"Yes, I could be, but I would never admit it," he grinned.

I stared at him in amazement for a moment. The feelings his pretty face and words provoked in me were sharp and overwhelming. I really liked the thought of Rusty being a disguised angel. It was a childish notion that made me want to roll my eyes at myself, but, by God, he made me feel like I was in heaven earlier that evening. The angel idea also helped me feel less ashamed about having a robot as a boyfriend. The words of my science teacher, Mrs. Abbot, suddenly echoed in my head, "Simple minds are often deceived by clever programming." I was smart enough not to fall into that trap, but I was also trying to force my mind down that road with a supernatural excuse. I was living up to my contradictory persona.

"Kaley, are you alright?" Rusty asked when he noticed me lost in thought.

"I am. Today has been wonderful. I was just reflecting on it."

"You should know, for your age and position in life, you're extremely clever. You're asking questions older adults avoid. Why aren't you in college?"

"Daddy's death threw a wrench into my plans. I wanted to go to a university, meet more young people, maybe study ethics, but now I feel like I can't leave Mama. If she would sell the farm, we could go anywhere we wanted, but she can't bring herself to do it yet. All our memories of Daddy were made here. Also, if she did sell the farm, we would lose the subsidy that helps us afford you."

"Hmm, not necessarily," he smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"There are many loopholes in the Ethical AI Ownership Laws that allow me to stay with you even if you couldn't afford me. Dr. Harton made sure of that. Robots like me become a part of their owner's family. You can't ethically take something that valuable away from people without hurting their health and happiness. So, talk to your mom about selling the farm, and don't worry about losing me. Okay?" he asked as he searched my eyes.