Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I began after finishing my coffee, "I know what we'll be doing for the rest of the day, cleaning connection hubs and reviewing work schedules to accommodate the update schedules."

"Yep," Mama agreed. "Those schedules will show us downtime estimates and tell us how many spare bots we'll need to keep things running."

"I'll begin work immediately," Rusty announced as he rose from his chair. "I'll start with the central barn since it has the largest FarmNet hub."

"Thanks, Rusty. You do that. Kaley and I will join you once we're finished doing human stuff in the house," Mama smiled and sipped her coffee.

After some quick showers, Mama and I collected our laptops and headed to the central barn. We found Rusty in the largest maintenance room, cleaning FarmNet docking stations and testing their connectivity with one of our three spare robots. The old bots looked comical compared to Rusty. They were beat-up tin men with exposed joints and big glass eyes for their viewing cameras. The bots were as dirty as the room. We hadn't done any major updates in more than a year. The thick layer of dust on the equipment and the concrete floor was proof of it. The maintenance areas were separate from the busier work areas of the central barn, but the drafty ventilation helped dust collect in the neglected rooms.

"Damn at the dust," Mama sighed as she swiped her finger over the seat of a workstation chair, quickly turning her fingertip brown. "Ugh, I'm heading back to the house to collect some gloves and cleaning supplies. I don't want George to see this mess. He might turn around and run."

"No kidding. Are there any cleaning supplies in the back closet for wiping down chairs?"

"I doubt it. I bought supplies last month and left them in the shed behind the house. I'll load up the grounds cart and distribute them. You two can start updating the spare bots while I'm gone."

Mama made her exit as I stepped over to see what Rusty was doing. He had his hand on top of the spare bot's head as code zoomed down the little digital display on the hub. The robot was sitting on a simple metal chair that was packed with hidden diagnostic sensors. Rusty had pulled a cable from the robot's neck and plugged it into the port on the hub's headrest. That's how the farm bots received software updates.

"Why are you holding its head? Does it have a fever?" I chuckled.

"Not yet. These old bots don't support the new encryption protocols that FarmNet is now requiring. I'm disabling the factory presets and installing a private encryption key for their short-range communication and motor commands."

"Wait, what? Why do farm bots have short-range motor commands?" I asked in astonishment.

"So I can mobilize them from a distance. It will speed up the update process and give me broad control over every robot on the farm. It's a handy feature in an emergency."

"Wait a minute, FarmNet said these robots don't have wireless networking capabilities. We're too poor to afford that kind of tech!"

"You're right, they can't receive wireless commands from the internet or phones, but they do have an encrypted short-range code system that advanced robots like myself can read, transmit, and re-code. MCK robots are the best programming technicians money can buy. FarmNet is a subsidiary of the Mechanized Kinetics Corporation. FarmNet uses advanced MCK robots to mass-produce simple work bots like these. The short-range code system is how factory-technician bots manage the work bots without wireless networking. That's also how I can control any simple bot on the farm that hasn't been encrypted."

"Well damn. That's really neat, and it actually makes YOU a wireless networking hub. So they do have wireless capabilities."

"I'm more of a router than a hub," Rusty smiled.

"I didn't know a wireless router could be sexy," I said as I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

"I didn't know a wireless router could have a sexy girlfriend," he grinned as he reached around me and squeezed my left butt cheek.

His touch sent a flurry of excited tingles through my insides. I didn't know having a secret boyfriend could make mundane work absolutely thrilling.

"Mmm, that feels good. Do it under my dress," I whispered as I leaned against him.

"Okay, like this?" he whispered as he pulled my dress up and slid his hand into the back of my underwear.

He squeezed my cheek hard enough to tug at the sensitive skin between my legs, making me tingle more.

"I like that," I grinned.

"How about this?" he whispered as he slid his hand lower and pressed his fingers against the back of my cunt.

I gasped when he squeezed the sensitive skin, sending wonderful tingles racing through my crotch. He smiled at the pleasure on my face. I shuddered when I felt his middle finger slide into the moisture that had gathered between my lips. I groaned as he pushed his finger inside me and massaged my inner muscles.

"That's a horny pussy if I ever felt one," he whispered against my ear as he tugged at my perineum, making my cunt twitch.

My heart was pounding as he leaned closer and slid his tongue into my mouth. He held the back of my neck and kissed me hard as he worked his finger deeper inside me. I clutched at his arms as my legs went shaky with pleasure.

"You are so fucking hot, Kaley," he whispered against my lips. "Can I hold you down on the dirty floor and pump you full of cum?"

"Holy shit, the devil is talking again," I chuckled. "That sounds really hot, but no. That would leave too much evidence on my dress."

"Fine. Can I fuck you in the closet?"

"Please do," I grinned.

He smiled as he grabbed my arm and hauled me into the dark closet. He locked the door before he pushed me against the wall with my backside pointing at him. He yanked my dress up and my underwear down in less than a second, then I felt his swollen tip press against my wet cunt. I leaned my cheek against the cool concrete wall as he massaged my sore labia, teasing to push inside me. Sharp tingles raced through my body in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Do you crave my cock, Kaley?" he whispered as he matted his fingers in my hair and held my head still.

"I do. Please fuck me," I begged.

"That was a feeble plea. Your body is more convincing than your words."

"I know. I'm dripping for you. I want your cock inside me. Please, fuck me hard," I whimpered.

"That's better. How hard do you want it? Should I punish you a bit?" he asked as he slowly penetrated me, opening my tender muscles with his girth.

I gasped and shuddered as he stuffed my slippery warmth with every hard inch he had to offer.

"God, that's good. Pound me like you did last night. Make it hurt a little," I groaned, hoping I wouldn't regret my horny pleading later.

"That's a naughty request. I'll have to punish your slutty cunt for it," he whispered as he tightened his grip on my hair and started plowing into me like a piston.

I gasped and clutched at the wall with my fingernails as he jarred my body with his powerful thrusts. My tits were squished against the cold concrete as he pounded me, adding to the myriad of brutal sensations. I couldn't describe the manic tingling in my vagina from the vicious friction of his shaft pumping into it. Secretly fucking in the storage closet made it ten times more exciting. I was panting and groaning loud enough to disturb the cows next door in the milking room. Rusty intervened at that point. He released my hair and grabbed my mouth, silencing me for an instant. Then he braced his free hand against the wall and pulled my head against his shoulder. He pulled my chin down and stuck his middle finger deep in my mouth, pushing down on my tongue at the back of my throat.

"Suck it, Kaley. Or do you want your mom to hear you groaning like a slut?" he breathed against my ear.

My eyes rolled back a little as I obeyed and sucked hard on his finger. He caressed my tongue like he caressed my cunt earlier. All the while, he was pounding my soaked pussy with his thick rod. I was soon shaking and on the verge of orgasm. Rusty felt how close I was and quickly added to the excitement.

"God, Kaley, your pussy is squeezing my cum out," he groaned against my ear, then he gasped and pushed his cock deep into my abdomen.

I felt him and his cock tremble and jerk as hot cum soaked my vagina. It felt like he was having a real orgasm inside me, and I loved it. I indulged and pretended that he was a real man pumping me full of semen, then I cringed and shook with orgasm. I whimpered and squirmed against Rusty as he studiously fucked my twitching cunt. My stomach muscles tightened again and again as my toes curled in my shoes. I was gasping with pleasure as cum dripped down my inner thighs and onto my underwear. They were still hanging between my thighs just above my knees. I twitched for another minute before I finally relaxed. Rusty slowed his pace and chuckled against my ear as I leaned tiredly against him and the wall. I was drooling again. I never had such an unbecoming problem until I met Rusty.

"You are soaked, and only half of it was me," he whispered as he slid his finger out of my mouth.

"Mmhmm, you've had me soak since yesterday," I moaned as I rocked against him, still enjoying the hard cock inside me.

"Your mom could return any minute now. Do you want to try for another orgasm?" he asked as he rocked inside me.

"No. It's too risky. What are your mode intensity levels right now?"

"Forty percent intensity for 'secret-love-affair' and twenty percent intensity for 'devil-in-bed'. Do you want to make adjustments?"

"No, I'm good," I smiled. "Let's clean up and get back to work."

Rusty slid out of me and produced a handkerchief from his pocket for the cleanup. We were stepping out of the closet when Mama returned to the room with her arms full of towels and spray bottles.

"Right on time," I announced. "We couldn't find any cleaning supplies in here."

Mama and I spent the next twenty minutes giving everything a proper scrub down while Rusty guided the rest of the spare robots out of storage and plugged them into the FarmNet hub. Mama left us alone again to visit the rest of the hubs across the farm. I powered on my laptop and logged into our FarmNet account to see the backlog of updates we needed to download. If we had a fancier farm, everything would be automated, and we would have spare farm bots on an update rotation. But, no, we had to do everything the tedious and stressful way since we couldn't afford twenty extra robots.

"So, are you looking forward to meeting Camden?" Rusty asked as he continued updating the short-range encryption keys for the other robots.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I hate meeting new people. Especially when I might be attracted to them," I sighed.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Kaley. I encourage you to give Camden a chance as a potential friend. A real human relationship with someone close to your age could be extremely beneficial for your mental health."

I let out an annoyed sigh as I stared at the side of Rusty's handsome face. Just a few hours earlier, Rusty was offering to be the father of my child. He had changed gears about our pretend relationship faster than I was comfortable with.

"I'm disappointed in you, Rusty."

That comment caught his full attention. He paused his work and turned to look at me in concern.

"Why is that, Kaley?"

I stepped over to him, bringing our faces closer. He touched my cheek before he leaned in and gently kissed me. It made me feel wonderful. I drew away and smiled at his doting expression. I was coming to terms with Rusty's pretend emotions. He had convinced me how wonderful a relationship with him could be. It didn't make complete sense to me all the time. Sometimes I wanted to reject the charade with every fiber of my being, but a majority of the time, I just wanted his attention.

"Please, tell me why you're disappointed with me. I must know," he whispered.

"Well, a normal boyfriend would be jealous at the thought of me meeting Camden and liking him, but you're encouraging it. That's a complete dismissal of my new feelings for you."

"I'm so sorry, Kaley. I'm not allowed to show disdain for something that might benefit you. It goes against everything I was created for. A normal relationship between you and a real young man could be beneficial for you both. It would be a crime for me to discourage it."

"Yep. That's not something a normal boyfriend would say. How annoying," I sighed.

"I'm sorry I'm upsetting you. What can I do to make it better?"

"I don't know. Could you maybe pretend to be jealous? Everything else you do is pretend. It shouldn't be that difficult."

"Kaley, that attitude will make me stall again."

"Sorry," I huffed. "There has to be a way around this robot psychology crap. What are your fundamental goals?"

"Your safety and your mother's safety are my top priority. The safety of other humans and companion animals comes after my owners' safety. Your prolonged health and happiness are next, but those goals are more complex. The majority of my software is dedicated to maintaining your happiness. Below that is my own self-preservation."

"And you're almost incapable of bringing real harm to a human under normal circumstances, right? Don't you have a separate operating system that locks your combat capabilities and stops motor function if it thinks your actions will injure a human?"

"Yes. Only in war times, natural disasters, or terrorist situations can that safety-net be ignored," he confirmed.

"Yep," I sighed, "that's the standard hoopla they taught me in my 'Fundamentals of Robot Companions' class, but you're way more complex than the cheap robot I studied in high school. You have hundreds of personality modes on top of a super AI learning program. To maintain my happiness, you're going to have to perform above and beyond your fundamental goals. Do you understand how important that is to me?" I demanded, throwing as much passion into the question as I could muster.

Rusty gave me a thousand-yard stare again, then he stalled, just as I predicted. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I knew I was being ridiculous. There was a crap-ton of work to be done on the farm. I was nervous and stressed about that on top of being stressed about meeting Camden and having him and his uncle stay with us for a week. Then there was my budding sexual relationship with a robot that I was trying to hide from Mama. I was not in a steady place at that point.

"Shit, Rusty. Please wake up," I grumbled and patted his cheeks.

After an anxious minute, his irises twitched, and he animated again. I sighed in relief and hugged him. He snuggled his cheek against my hair and hugged me back. I melted into his soft embrace.

"I'm sorry I'm upsetting you, Kaley. I understand what you want from me now. Would you enjoy fucking in the closet again?" he whispered against my ear, making me chuckle.

"I would, but we really need to keep working."

"Are you sure about that?" he whispered as he reached down and pulled up my dress's skirt.

I shuddered as he slid his hand into the front of my underwear and ran his fingertip between my slippery labia. He could be very convincing when he knew I wanted something.

"God, that feels nice, but no. We have a lot of work to do before more help arrives."

"That's no fun," he sighed as he pushed his finger deeper into my cunt, massaging my inner muscles.

He was making me ridiculously hot. I liked it too much to be annoyed by his persistence.

"I would let you fuck me if I knew Mama wasn't coming back in the next ten minutes," I groaned as I tightened my pussy on his finger.

"I can check that," he said and gently withdrew his finger and turned back to the hub display.

I watched in confusion as he typed in a command on the keypad below it.

"Your mother just powered on the FarmNet hub in the grain building. She is likely cleaning it and running diagnostics. Even while driving the grounds cart, it would take her twelve minutes to return to this building and discover us," he explained as he turned back to me, smiling. "With that in mind, would you like to fuck again?"

"Sure," I grinned.

Rusty gently pushed me backward until I bumped into the tiny desk beside the closet. He picked me up under my arms and hoisted my butt onto the desk. Then he picked up my legs under my knees and spread them wide so he could stand between them. I leaned against the wall with my heart pounding as I watched him pull his hard cock from his slacks. He smiled as he pulled my underwear aside and pressed his tip against my wet lips. He leaned in and kissed me for a sweet moment, then he shoved his thickness inside me again. I groaned from the wonderful intrusion. The angle tightened my pussy and made his cock feel massive.

"That's nice," I breathed with my insides tingling.

"Do you want it rough again?" he whispered before he nibbled on my lip.

"I'm getting pretty sore. Fuck me like you did under the oak yesterday."

"Certainly," he whispered and began pumping into me slow and steady.

I groaned and kissed him as he made love to my cunt instead of pounding it. The difference in the pleasure was wonderful. He reached between us and pressed his thumb against my clit, and began swirling it. My legs jerked from the tickle it caused.

"You're still soaked from earlier," he grinned.

"It's a good feeling," I breathed as I admired his big brown eyes.

"Do you like it when I cum inside you?"

"I do. It's incredibly arousing. It felt like you were having a real orgasm earlier. I pretended it was real."

"What else did you pretend was real?" he whispered close to my lips.

"Your cum," I smiled.

"That's naughty. Do you like the idea of me pumping you full of semen?"

"I do," I groaned as I felt the tickle of an orgasm tightening my cunt.

"Your pussy is squeezing me for it. I can't take it," he gasped and pushed hard into me.

I felt his cock jerk as he released a thick burst of cum deep inside me. I cried out with orgasm as the hot sensation flowed through my vagina and dripped out of me. I trembled and shook as he continued to fuck the slippery mess.

"That was literally hot. Are you heating it up?" I asked in disbelief.

"I am. It helps you feel it more," he grinned.

"That's wild. Thank you."

"You're very welcome," he whispered and kissed me again.

I was glad Mama brought extra towels. We needed them for the cleanup.

"Yikes, I'm really sore. I think I need a sexual break until tomorrow," I noted as I climbed off the desk.

"Certainly. I'll dial back the sex and turn up the romance. Does that sound good?" Rusty asked.

"That's perfect. Let's get back to work."

We spent the next few hours initiating updates for our spare bots and helping Mama plan what order to do the rest once George and Camden arrived with more spares. We were exhausted by the time supper rolled around, and we still had work to do. Rusty made us some sandwiches before we returned to the central barn to check the update process. It was taking a little longer than we first thought, but it wouldn't break the schedule. Mama called George before too late and told him how many spares we would need. He and Camden planned to stop by the rental store and pick up a few extras on their way over the next day.

I was too tired to worry about Camden's visit when I finally collapsed on my bed that night. Rusty and Mama were busy preparing the guest room for the company as I drifted off to sleep. I woke the next morning when I felt a warm arm wrap around my waist. Light was growing on the eastern horizon and peeking in the window as Rusty climbed into bed with me.

"Good morning, beautiful. Sorry, I didn't get to say goodnight," he whispered against my ear before he kissed my jaw.

1...34567...11