Phantom Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but now that you're here, farm life is more enjoyable."

"I'm glad to hear that," he whispered as he leaned in and kissed me.

I smiled against his kiss and ran my fingers into his soft brown hair. The smell of his fake skin and pretend breath made me tingle again. Then I thought about taking him to bed with me. That thought caused an ache of want between my legs and a flutter of excitement in my gut.

"Rusty, would it hurt to have sex again so soon? I'm definitely sore, but I'm horny again, and we have the house to ourselves," I chuckled.

"It might be less enjoyable for you, but you won't know until you try," he said as he ran his hand along my inner thigh until he found my underwear.

I groaned as he gently massaged my swollen lips through my panties. He knew how to help me decide.

"Would you like to see my room?" I asked.

"I would love to," he grinned.

I kissed his soft mouth again before we left the kitchen and walked down the back hall. My room was at the rear corner of the house. One window overlooked a cornfield, while the other overlooked the sunflower field. It was dark outside by that point, limiting the view. Rusty smiled as he looked around my simple room. My twin bed took up most of the floor space. My bathroom and closet were on the right wall, while my small desk sat to the left of the door. Loaded bookshelves sat between each window.

Rusty stepped over to the bed and sat down on it. He bounced a little before he looked at me and smiled. I couldn't explain the nervous excitement that filled my stomach at that point. There was a hot guy on my bed that I fully intended to have sex with. The fact that he was a robot and that I already had sex with him once didn't calm the fluttering in my stomach. It was absolutely thrilling and scandalous. I quickly closed my bedroom door and locked it as if that would help keep my secret. Rusty chuckled at my behavior.

"You seem nervous, Kaley. Are you having second thoughts?" he asked as he stood and approached me.

"No. This is just really exciting."

"I'm glad. How do you want to proceed?"

"I uh... don't know. What do you recommend?"

"Well, since this is your second time, I suggest a longer foreplay session before I penetrate you. Would you like for me to take the lead and guide you through it?" he whispered as he caressed the side of my neck. His hand was perfectly warm.

"Yes, please," I smiled.

He returned my smile before he leaned in and kissed me. He went to work undressing me as he massaged my mouth with his. He leaned away so he could pull my dress over my head. I thought he would kiss me again after that, but he leaned down and caught my left nipple between his soft lips. I moaned as he sucked it and flicked his tongue against it. I was tingling between my legs from the wonderful stimulation. He lavished my breasts with attention for a few more seconds, then he lowered himself to his knees and pulled my underwear off my thighs. He ran his nose through the small patch of hair on my mound, nudging my clit and making my inner muscles twitch with want. I gasped when his tongue lapped between my labia. I felt a little shaky from the pleasure.

"Mmm, my sensors tell me that you smell and taste good, Kaley."

"Oh, that's nice. What else do your sensors tell you?" I smiled.

"That you're ovulating. I could easily impregnate you right now," he whispered before he sucked on my clit.

I gasped from a combination of pleasure and horror. I grabbed his hair and jerked his head back, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about? How could YOU impregnate me?" I demanded.

"You really need to read the owner's manual," he sighed. "I have a deposit of frozen semen stored inside my body. If SOH considers a young woman worthy of reproduction, which you are, you can request that the genetic material be thawed and used while we're having sex. I'm not allowed to use it without specific permission from you. I want you to know that you are allowed and encouraged to bear a child with me if you want it. My paternal programming is first class. I would make an excellent father."

I stared at him with my heart pounding and my throat going dry. He jolted my reality with every new feature.

"Are you alright, Kaley? Did I kill the mood with baby talk?" he asked guiltily.

"Yes and no. I'm just shocked that you can do that. I've never heard of it before."

"It's a common practice all over the world. It keeps the population healthy, but it's not something people openly talk about."

"No kidding. I can understand why," I said and released his hair.

I backed away from him and leaned against the door to collect my nerves. Rusty's expression turned sad as he watched me. He made me feel guilty, and that made me angry. His emotion simulations were annoyingly manipulative. For a short time that day, he had me wanting to dive into the new experience of having a robot boyfriend. Rusty was too real for my comfort. He could almost function like a normal man, and I was ridiculously horny for him. It was clouding my judgment.

"We should talk more, Kaley. I know I'm upsetting you. I want you to be comfortable and happy with me, not freaked out," he said and climbed back to his feet.

I watched him as he scooted onto the bed and sat in the middle with his legs crossed. He patted the comforter and looked at me expectantly. It was time for another therapy session. I sighed in annoyance before I crawled onto the bed and sat in front of him.

"What are you feeling, Kaley?" Rusty asked as he picked up my hand and held it.

"Extremely conflicted. You scare me, arouse me, and manipulate me. You provoke more emotion in me than a real person ever has, and I know you're designed to do it," I grumbled.

"Kaley, look at me for a moment," he said softly.

I sighed and met his big brown eyes wearing a scowl. He smiled and placed his warm hand on my cheek, softening my ire.

"Does this feel wrong?" he asked.

"No, but it is."

"Why?"

"It's a manipulation. It isn't real," I grumbled.

"You are a remarkable young woman, Kaley. Your sensitivity to reality rivals Dr. Harton. AI Scorn is a well-documented condition. It's guilt that happens when an intelligent person develops feelings for a robot. It can be likened to the shame humans feel towards masturbation. Yes, it is bodily manipulation to provoke real sensation from fantasy, but that doesn't make it bad."

"I know," I sighed in defeat. "It just feels like I'm lying to myself."

"But it's not a lie. It's pretend."

"It's a game of pretend that feels shockingly real. That scares me. When something scares me, I want to call it bad."

"I understand. Is there anything I can do to ease your anxiety? Would it help if I expressed less emotion? Do you want me to act more like a robot?"

I laughed at that question. It was beyond strange to hear a robot ask something like that.

"No. I really enjoy your expressions and how real you act, even though it scares me. Thanks for taking my feelings seriously, Rusty. It helps me feel safe with you."

"I'm glad," he smiled before he leaned in and gave me a soft kiss.

He drew away a few seconds later and took a deep breath as he searched my eyes. I indulged in the realistic smell of his breath and skin. He was a wonderful fantasy.

"Well, Kaley, I guess I can't be your guardian angel after all. An angel wouldn't constantly scare his girlfriend," he sighed.

"I guess you're right. You could easily be a demon, though. That's pretty kinky."

"That's one of my role-play scenarios. It's called the 'devil-in-bed' mode," he grinned.

"Seriously? What is that mode like?"

"Its main features include rough, dominating sex, physical intimidation, and dirty talk. Depending on the intensity setting, it can be painful. Some people enjoy pain with their orgasms."

"Yikes. That doesn't sound fun. Rough sex sounds kinda hot, but anything beyond that sounds masochistic."

"Wait a minute, what makes you think rough sex sounds hot?" he asked curiously.

"Well, do you remember that porn video I was telling you about? The guy was being rough with the woman. He was pulling her hair and squeezing her breasts and throat. She seemed to really enjoy it, and that turned me on. I sometimes fantasize about being roughed up like that," I confessed in embarrassment.

"I see. If you're curious, we can gently explore different things to see what you like. Now is a good time to experiment since your mom isn't home."

"Good point. I guess you can be a little rough to show me what it's like, but don't actually hurt me or impregnate me or anything like that."

"Of course. Remember, if you don't want to continue something, say my name and tell me to stop. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"Good. Allow me to make myself more accessible," Rusty said as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

I smiled as he stood on his knees and pushed his pants and briefs off his hips. Then he leaned on his hands and kicked his pants off his legs. I loved watching him move. He was graceful and seemed perfectly real. My heart did a funny thump when he crawled over to me and matted his fingers into my hair. He held me steady and aggressively kissed me. He worked his tongue deep into my mouth, making it hard for me to breathe. He would relent every now and then to nip at my lips with his teeth. He made me tingle between my legs when he did it hard enough to almost hurt. He was definitely careful not to hurt me, but the teasing threat of pain was surprisingly arousing. I let out a soft moan as he roughed me up. He drew away a second later and smiled at my expression.

"I see you enjoyed that. That's good to know. Would you like to experience more low-intensity features of the 'devil-in-bed' mode?" he asked.

"Sure. What are they?"

"Being physically restrained, intense sexual teasing, dirty talk, begging, take your pick. It's a great mode for learning your kinks."

"Uh... I'm still unsure about most of that. I really liked what you just did, so build on that at the lowest intensity."

"Of course," he purred before he grabbed my throat and forced me back on the bed.

I gasped from the swift action as he climbed over me. It didn't hurt. It was just startling. He used his knees to force my legs open so he could press his hard cock against my wet crotch. I tensed at the sensation. I could feel his swollen tip threatening to part my sore lips, doubling the tingling there. He released my throat and settled down on me, pinning me against the bed with his weight. He ran his fingers into my hair as he gently rocked his hips, putting more pressure on my aching labia but not pushing in. The sensation was thrilling. His face was close and held a serious expression. His large eyes were searching mine. He smiled before he kissed me again, working his tongue into my mouth while applying rhythmic pressure against my drenched opening. He wasn't pushing in enough to properly massage the tight muscles. It was maddening. His tip was soon covered in my juices as he slipped into the sore part at the front of my vagina. I squirmed under him, trying to get more stimulation inside me, but I could barely move with his body pinning me down.

"What's wrong, Kaley? Do you not like my teasing?" he whispered with hot breath against my ear.

I shuddered as his hand went around my throat again and gently squeezed it. He held me still as he sucked on my earlobe.

"I do like it. It makes me ache for you," I breathed as my inner muscles flexed, attempting to squeeze what little bit of his tip was teasing into me.

"I felt that," he whispered. "You're shamefully wet. Does my dick make you extra horny? Does your body crave it?" he purred as he squeezed my throat and pushed a little deeper, making me gasp with tingles.

"Yes," I groaned and tightened my inner muscles.

I was desperate for more stimulation, but he quickly withdrew again, leaving my pussy aching with want.

"Rusty, please fuck me," I whimpered.

"I love it when you beg. Tell me what you want me to do, Kaley. Convince me of your desire."

"Please, push your cock inside me and fuck me. I need it."

"I want more details. Talk dirty to me, Kaley. Tell me how badly you want my cock and cum. Tell me what your pussy craves," he whispered against my ear, then he licked inside it.

My eyes rolled back a little from the wet tickling in my ear and the throbbing in my cunt. I could feel an excess of arousal oozing out of me. I had never been that wet before. I was painfully horny.

"I'm craving your thick cock. Pound me before I go mad," I grumbled as I squirmed under him, trying to get more of his cock inside me.

"That's better, but I'm still not convinced."

"Damn it, Rusty! Fuck me, you stupid robot! I need it," I growled.

"I don't believe you," he hummed in amusement.

"Rusty, fuck me hard right now. I don't even care if it hurts! Pound my cunt until I beg you to stop," I ordered.

"Gladly," he breathed and plowed into me like the machine that he was.

I gasped and clutched at the comforter as he railed me with his thick rod. He was feverishly massaging my cunt with programmed skill.

"Holy fuck," I groaned and gave myself over to the brutal penetration.

I had never imagined it could feel that good. I had an almost electric orgasm a few seconds later and cried out from the shock of it. Rusty groaned in tandem and pumped me full of synthetic cum. The hot, slippery flood made the fucking feel even better.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned and arched my body into his thrusts.

I was glad Mama wasn't home. She would have thought I was being attacked. I was gasping and groaning like I was taking a beating, and I was. I was soon drenched with sweat and cum as I shook with two more orgasms. Then I couldn't take it anymore. Rusty didn't relent until I ordered him to stop.

"Rusty, stop. I can't take it," I whimpered.

He stopped immediately and searched my face. I may have been drooling.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern.

"Mmhmm... I'm really good," I grinned as I relaxed under him on the verge of sleep.

"Oh, wonderful. I see you enjoyed yourself."

"I did. Thank you."

"You are very welcome," he whispered and kissed my sweaty temple.

He gently rocked inside me a few more times, sending hot streams dripping out of me. I groaned from the wonderful sensation. My ass was sitting in a sex puddle.

"Holy crap, I need to do laundry," I chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about it, Kaley. I'll change the bed linens and do the laundry while you sleep."

"Thanks, Rusty. You're amazing."

"So are you," he smiled and kissed me again.

He pulled away a few seconds later and simply gazed into my eyes like he was in love. It made me feel all kinds of wonderful. I knew it was all programmed behavior, but it still made me feel special. We talked for another twenty minutes before I finally let Rusty climb off of me. I needed to pee. When I returned from the bathroom, he had already replaced the linens on the bed and turned it down for me. I ordered him back to bed with me for more cuddling. I loved feeling his warm body close to mine while his arms were tight around me. We spooned until I fell fast asleep.

I woke with the sunrise the following morning. I could hear the early milk trucks rumbling up the driveway to drop Mama off and fill their tanks with fresh milk. Rusty had sneaked away at some point in the night. I hoped he had finished the laundry and put it away before Mama noticed anything suspicious. She was full of sunshine as I joined her in the kitchen for breakfast. She had the coffee brewing and was making hash browns. Her blue summer dress was wrinkled, and her hair was untidy, but she was humming and smiling as she worked on breakfast. I had a feeling she did more than just dance with her new boyfriend.

"I take it you had fun with George?" I grinned as I sat down at the table.

"I did. Thanks for asking. You weren't too lonely without me, were you?" she asked and looked at me guiltily.

"Not at all. Rusty kept me company. We worked on the gears in the waste depository. It works great now. After a lot of cleaning up, Rusty made me supper. Then we played chess and monopoly. I even won a few times."

"That's wonderful! I haven't seen you play chess since..." she trailed off and looked down at the stove, unable to finish that sentence.

I hadn't played chess since Daddy died. That's what she was going to say.

"Mama, it's okay. I want to talk about Daddy. I think it will help."

She nodded as she continued scraping shredded potatoes around the frying pan. I figured she was crying and wouldn't look at me until she stopped. It was a common occurrence over the past two years.

"You're right, honey. I want to talk about him too, but not right now."

"Oh, okay. Maybe next week?"

"Sure," she nodded and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

That was the most she had talked about him since he died. It was a tremendous baby step for her. I smiled and admired her slender frame and beautiful dark hair as she finished cooking the hash browns. Mama made middle-age look really damn good. I was proud to be her daughter. Rusty stepped through the kitchen door a second later with a basket full of eggs. I smiled when our eyes met. He winked at me as he set the basket next to the stove.

"Good morning, Mrs. Gordon and Miss Kaley. Shall I finish making breakfast?" he offered.

"Knock yourself out," Mama smiled and handed him the spatula.

She retrieved two cups of coffee and filled them with sugar and cream before sitting down beside me. I leaned over and hugged her slender shoulders, and kissed her cheek. Then I picked up my coffee and sipped it as we watched Rusty crack eggs into a frying pan.

"I still can't get over how pretty and real he looks," Mama sighed. "Speaking of pretty, George has a nephew close to your age. His name is Camden. Everybody calls him Cam. He's staying at George's farm until classes start. He is studying to be a horticulture engineer. George showed me a picture of him. He's a tall blonde with pretty blue eyes. I invited them both to dinner Saturday evening. I offered to let them stay in the guest room a few nights since the drive back to their farm is almost four hours. They want to help me catch up on neglected work. You don't mind, do you, sweetheart?"

My stomach dropped at that revelation. Thanks to Rusty, my desire to meet other teenagers had gone out the window in less than a day. I sure as hell didn't want Mama to know that.

"Uh, I don't mind. That's great!" I nodded, even though my throat was going dry at the thought of having strangers in the house.

"I'm glad you're cool with it, honey. It means a lot to me. I really like George. He offered to help catch us up on software updates for the farm bots. A huge mandatory bug fix has rolled out, and I'm behind on three major updates that have to be installed first. The maintenance warranties will be voided if I don't get all the farm bots updated next week. George plans to loan me five of his spare bots while ours are plugged in and unable to work. The whole process will take four days if the weather is good and we don't lose FarmNet access."

"Well damn, that's really nice of him. That will save us a small fortune on rental bots. I didn't realize we were that behind."

"We still might have to rent a few, but having George, Cam, and Rusty here will get us through the worst of it in a timely manner. Cam will have to leave a little early to catch his flight home, but he'll be here through the thick of it," Mama said as Rusty brought breakfast to the table.

Rusty sat down with us so Mama could discuss her plans for 'update' week. Rusty was more than able to handle a majority of the work, but the farm was too spread out for him to do it alone. Having a small group working together would cut days off the update process.