All Comments on 'Phantom Hands'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
"5"=100.!!

The story was perfect in every sense of the word, except it was to short and could have really been a 'banger' with a 2nd & maybe even a 3rd Chapter showing the love and devotion in the weeks or months to follow.! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Nice Story

Although the ending was rather abrupt. I have to say, if I were a single person, living alone, and I started to feel hands touching me, especially in a sexual way, I think it would scare the hell out of me. I mean, I know the definition of the word "Succubus", and "Incubus". And call me crazy or call me whatever, but an experience like she had would absolutely scare the hell out of me. Still an interesting story though, I'd give it 4 stars. Would have been 5 except for that abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow, really good story. I’m not usually too keen on mixing romance and supernatural in a story but in this case it works, and works well. I agree with another’s comment in that it ended a little abruptly, but it was still a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cool Story

Sort of like an X rated episode of “The Twilight Zone”. I will agree with something another commentor said, if I were alone in my house and I felt invisible hands touching me, it would definitely freak me out. I would probably pack my clothes, move out of the state, and then put the house up for sale. As I said, though, I did enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous