All Comments on 'Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 3 years ago
5 stars

like always love the chapter cant wait for more to come

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago
O snap

Holy hell this just keeps getting better every time man. We can't wait for the next chapter. Hope all is well with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope more is too come great story

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story and i hopped we get more chapters soon

DaPistashDaPistashabout 3 years ago

The one series that I can't wait for. This story is without a doubt one of the best on this website, regardless of time or genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Stuff - keep it coming please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
uh oh...

Really hope Anta and Carla wont be pregnant with Andrews fathers stuff...

That would fit the timeline wouldn't it?

Paige90Paige90about 3 years ago

Awesome....can't wait for more!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Another great read. Keep them coming just how where not waiting long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No 5's in my world, but..........

That was a great chapter in this story. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter hope to be able to the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fun

enjoyment start to finish keep going please?????????

sensualminded1sensualminded1about 3 years ago
More please.

Came for the erotic writing, stayed for the excellent story.

Please keep writing. So much more to explore in this tale!

Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Love it! An excellent story that is so well written! Thank you for sharing this with us.

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 3 years ago
Continue

I really enjoyed it. Well written.

Any more Chapters to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great. Honestly the best story based on Ancient Egypt and egyptology I've ever read. My only grief is the time it takes between each chapter, but if that's the price to pay for the quality of the story, I'm glad to wait for it.

Please keep going, awesome job!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

This story just gets better and better, I wish l could give it more than 5/5.

Please Soul71 do not keep us waiting for the next chapter, ASAP please.

VlueRougeVlueRougeabout 3 years ago

Im soo hyped for the next chapters.. this is soo good

Entertaining and very well written imho.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 3 years ago

I am truly enjoying your story. I had read the first chapter quite a while ago. I was quite pleased to see that you have continued the story. I wish you would edit it a bit better. I can't help but notice wrong usage of words (their and they're as examples) and "sentences" that aren't complete sentences.

That said, I'm truly looking forward to your next chapter - your story-line and plot are quite entertaining.

(If you would like someone to edit the story, feel free to contact me - I'm doing some editing for another author on the site, but would love to help you out.)

Doug

Irish687Irish687almost 3 years ago

Cannot wait for more of the awesome story..

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Pharaoh

What awesome twists and turns this story has, I eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There should be a category labelled mythology where such awesome stories like this belong.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“stared at his former girlfriend, who'd left him all because his father didn't make enough money for her taste.“ i thought his father rich being ceo of a major advertising company and a penthouse condo in NY?

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I continue to be amazed at the complexities in the story, if not for the incest then frankly this story and this author would be very famous. Rest assured I am not criticizing the inclusion of incest, hell that is how I found it to begin with, I just know that most people would be uncomfortable with such graphic depictions of incestual relations taking place.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Soul71, you are not only an amazing writer, you also seem to be an Egyptologist. Either you are a history grad with speciality in Egyptology or you are very interested in the subject and have done extensive reading and research in it. Take out the graphic descriptions of incest and other sex in the story, and this story is fit for being a international best seller; may even be picked up by Hollywood. Looking forward to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously, his mother being Queen, disappointing. He needs someone that's closer to his age and not related.

Despite that, I'm so loving this story so far.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Another great instalment. A couple of typos but nothing serious. Don't know much about Egyptology but you certainly write a gripping tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES