Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

Story Info
Trouble in New York – Arisen
21.2k words
4.8
48.9k
158

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

Pharaoh's Curse

Trouble in New York -- Arisen

Part five

Thanks to WAA01 and KIllerarmyguy for the edits

******

Last time on Pharaoh...

Three days before the grand opening...

For four days, Alex has been in a type of fog that she couldn't find herself out of. Four days of voices being muffled, her vision blurred, her body so tired even after a good night's rest. However, that wasn't the strangest part. No, it was the dress, made in an old Egyptian style, a style closely related to the Fourth dynasty of the Old Kingdom, which was strange to her, why she would have something so revealing made. Although, as much as the dress confused her, it was the sapphire necklace laid in the nap of her neck that had her frozen in fear. Her body moved on its own, feeling like someone else was controlling her body, and she was only along for the ride.

Watching herself reaching for her phone. Feeling how weird it was as her body moved on its own accord. Noting how her thumb hit speed dial one, knowing exactly who it belonged to -- her son! Praying in her mind that Andrew could somehow help her, to break whatever this was that held her bound.

"Mom?"

"Hello, baby, why don't you come over to my hotel." Alex couldn't begin to describe how weird it was to feel her lips moving, the vibrations of her voice when it wasn't her that was speaking.

"Mom, you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Never been better, but I'm very pleased to know you care about my welfare. So, why don't you come over and let me show you just how much I care."

"O-okay..." Andrew knew something was amiss with his mother for days now. What that was, he couldn't say; he just hoped it wasn't something that would make his life even weirder than it already was, "I'll be there in a few."

"Good. I'll see you then." Cutting off the call, dropping her phone on her bed. A sensuous smile formed on her lips as whoever was in control of her body stared down at the dress. Feeling her head turning to the left, seeing her naked image staring back at her in the reflection of the mirror. Feeling whoever was in control scowling at the way her body looked. "Hey! I like my body just the way it is. If you don't like it, get the hell out!" Alex screamed into her mind, yet whoever was in the driver's seat failed to listen. Mentally tapping her imaginary finger on her imaginary left elbow, which she had angrily shoved under her breasts putting her impressive, imaginary, C cups on prominent display, that sat crosswise along her equally imaginary chest in her mind as she fumed while whatever was possessing her moved towards the bathroom. Taking a dry swallow at how Egyptian she looked as she stared at her painted face after whoever was done with her makeup. Noting the odd assortment of gold bracelets that were carefully placed upon her wrist to how her body moved as she dressed herself in the Egyptian blue translucent dress. Her heart raced, knowing she would never be caught dead in public wearing such a gown when she could see the color of her nipples bleeding through the material and how pink her labia were. No. She would never wear such a dress, not even if her life depended on it. It was too revealing for her tastes.

"Come in!" Her voice called out when she heard Andrew speaking through the door of her hotel room. "Greetings, my Pharaoh, come and greet your..."

"Mother?!" Onouphrios spoke into Andrew's mind.

******

~~~~~~

"Mother?!" Andrew thought to himself as his blue-green eyes ran down his mother's body. Knowing it wasn't his mother in that blue Egyptian style see-through linen dress. Given he knew his mother well enough to know she wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like that, given how he could easily view his mother's 32C breasts and her womanly mound. That was definitely not something his mother would wear, ever! Not that he didn't like the view before him.

"Has it been so long that you don't know your Queen's voice, my Pharaoh?"

"Who are you, and what have you done to my mother?!" Andrew asked; the power of the Pharaoh burned in a bright blue light in his pupils, and a purple light flared on the surface of his gold ankh ring.

"I'm hurt, Onouphrios[1], that you don't remember your own mother, Hetepheres[2]," she said, with a tint of sadness in her voice. That was when Andrew finally noticed the necklace, the same necklace they had found in that locked jeweled box. "I put a part of my soul into this gem," her fingers lightly touched the sapphire, "so that we could be together again for one night. That's all the spell would allow for us, so that you and I could finally be together like we've always wanted," Hetepheres said, gazing lovingly at Onouphrios's ghostly spirit and not Andrew's physical body. "Come, the spell won't last forever, and I want to make love to the man I fell in love with all those years ago before we return to the underworld to be judged by Osiris[3]," she spoke, holding out her hands to Andrew.

Andrew ran his eyes over his mother's body, wondering if he could just banish the spirit from his mother's body. Yet, how was he to do that? He barely understood the power of the Pharaoh; he wasn't in the position to expel Hetepheres' spirit from his own mother's body. Praying that his mother would return to normal as his hands slid into hers. Her breath was loud in his ears as she kissed him like she hasn't seen him in a thousand years. Then again, that was true if you don't count their time in the Underworld. His mother's sky-blue eyes shimmered in her hunger as their lips pulled away from one another's. Feeling her own tugging lightly on his lower lip when she did.

"Do you remember our time on the barrage?" Hetepheres asked, leading her son towards the bed.

"Yeah..." It was fuzzy, yet the images were clear enough for him to know what was happening.

"Good, then you haven't forgotten what I taught you that day," Hetepheres said, her hands lightly ran down the body her son was inhabiting. The vessel might appear different to her, yet she could feel her son inside of it. "I see you've regained the blessings of the Gods I had the priests of the temples bestow upon you when you were a child," she stated, smelling the scent of pomegranates coming off of Andrew as she undressed her son. "This new body of yours might appear lacking in what you once were, just not where it counts," Hetepheres purred, causing Andrew to jump slightly when she grabbed a handful of his manhood.

"Why was my name erased?" Andrew asked. It had been nagging at him that Onouphrios' name would have been obliterated from history.

"That was due to your brother's greed and lust for power," Hetepheres spoke as she unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoning his jeans. This was all possible due to the memories of the woman she was possessing at the moment. While she would love to explore this new world she had awakened into, yet, the spell would only last for one night. A night she was going to ensure would forever be remembered when they returned to the Duat[4]. "That was why I placed your sarcophagus with your father, along with this necklace to show the world my son hasn't been forgotten!" Andrew noted the fire in her eyes; it sort of reminded him of his mother's own fire. Pondering if that was why Hetepheres was able to take over his mother's body, given their lineage. Reaching up, watching her quivering eyes, wondering if they had done this before when Hetepheres and Onouphrios were alive and not spirits inhabiting their bodies as he gently pushed her dress from her shoulders. Observing how that blue linen cascaded down his mother's tanned body earned from her years under the Egyptian sun. "Yes, Onouphrios," Hetepheres moaned, tossing her head back as Andrew cradled his mother's breasts. "You always loved playing with my breasts," she said, smiling sweetly at him as her hand caressed his left cheek. "Now really show your mother how much you've missed them," Hetepheres said, shoving Andrew's face into the valley of her orbs.

All the while Hetepheres was seducing her son, Alex (or Alexandria as her given name was), waded through Hetepheres' memories that were flashing before her eyes. She knew any Egyptologist would give anything to see what life was actually like back in 3500 BC like she had the opportunity to do, although she wouldn't advise on getting possessed to do so. Alex might not be in control of her body at that moment, yet it didn't mean she didn't feel everything Andrew was doing to her. "Yes, baby, right there!" Alex moaned out into her mind as she caught flashes of her body squirming on her hotel bed when Andrew's tongue tasted her so well, just like he always has, since she became her son's lover. She could feel her fingers curling around the sheets as that hard, thick cock penetrated her mound. Hearing her own howl of bliss in her ears as that ten and a half inches long and three and a half fingers wide cock of his thrusted deep within the heat of her core.

Alex totally lost track of time and the number of orgasms she'd had so far, along with the number of times Hetepheres made her son cum in and on her body. Her pussy was so damn sore, her body was exhausted, yet it seemed to her Hetepheres didn't care about any of that. No. It seemed to her Hetepheres wanted everything she and her son could give her before whatever was happening to her ended, and she would return to the Land of the Dead. Then, when she thought it would never end, she felt the necklace unclasp and fall to the bed.

"God, Andrew, pull out!" Alex hissed, feeling how her cunt throbbed due to the pounding it had taken. Not that her body wasn't thoroughly satisfied, which it was, it was the fact that they had been fucking nonstop until three am. Tossing the necklace across the room, she wanted nothing more to do with it. She should have never let her curiosity get the better of her. Feeling the tip of his cock leaving her sore cunt, collapsing in exhaustion. Looking over when Andrew fell onto his back, his chest heaving like mad. Feeling his cum flowing like a river from her pussy and all his dried cum on her body. Neither said a word; how could they? How could anyone explain getting possessed by a ghost and fucking your son for almost eight hours? Inching over to him, wrapping her sore and tired body around him, holding her son tight like she had done in her Cairo apartment before he returned to New York and drifted off to sleep.

They both were rudely awakened when Andrew's phone went off at eight the next morning. "Shit!" Andrew hissed, seeing his father calling. "Hey Dad, I know, I know, I'm sorry," he quickly said, as Julián began his tirade about how he didn't call or text about not coming home. "It's just we got caught up in what was going to happen on opening night that we lost track of time, and before I knew it, it was already one o'clock, so I just crashed on the couch in her hotel room," Andrew lied, he didn't think his father would take too kindly to the fact that he had actually been fucking her for most of the night. "It won't happen again, I promise. Yep, I'll be home tonight," he nodded. "Okay, see you when you get home." With that, he ended the call and fell back onto the bed.

"You want to tell me why you were possessed by Hetepheres?" Andrew asked, looking over at his mother who's eyes never left him.

"I don't know, the last thing I remember clearly was having a Skype conference call with the Supreme Council of Antiquities then... a bunch of haze drifting through my head until that necklace came off," Alex said, lightly rubbing her hand along his chest. Wondering if he was dealing with more of this supernatural weirdness that she found silly. Yet, after last night, she couldn't doubt that side of reality didn't exist any longer. Watching how her son pinched the bridge of his nose like this wasn't anything new to him. "Andy, how long has this kind of thing been going on?"

"Told you, since I fell through that floor," Andrew said truthfully, peering over at his mother.

"Can't you... I don't know, tell them you don't want to be Pharaoh or something?"

"Yeah, don't think the Gods are going to take 'no' for an answer, Mom," Andrew stated, rolling out of bed, and walking towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked, quickly rolling over.

"A shower, then to the Met."

"The Met? Why? What for?" Alex inquired, quickly getting out of bed then slowing, her whole body hurt... She, however, wasn't going to miss showering with her lover. That didn't mean they were going to fuck again; her pussy was just too sore for that right now.

"To visit the Temple of Dendur[5], to ask Osiris to make sure Hetepheres doesn't return," Andrew said, looking at his mother as she sashayed into the bathroom.

"Oh? Would you mind if I came along?" Alex asked, intrigued to see what it meant to be a Pharaoh firsthand.

"You want to come and watch me talk to a God?" Andrew uttered, shaking his head when his mother vehemently nodded hers with this luster in her eyes like she had when she was making some newfound discovery. Just like the look she had when he showed them where Akhenaten[6] and Nefertiti[7] were buried in the secret chamber that Tutankhamen[8] had made to hide their shame for turning their backs on the Gods. "Your funeral," Andrew said as he stepped into the shower, followed quickly by his mother.

******

Metropolitan Museum of Art...

Alex's fingers interweaved with Andrew's as he paid for their admittance fee into the Met, seeing how Andrew wasn't a freeloader, and, well, quite honestly, he could afford forty bucks from the curbside ticket booth. The wind lifted her dark red hair from her shoulders as they climbed the stairs towards the grand entrance to that very fine museum.

"I remember how we used to come here on weekends and days you were off from school," Alex said slyly, brushing the strands of her hair back behind her ear. Noting how her son was biting his tongue to keep the retort buried that she knew was on the tip of his tongue when he glanced at her from the corner of his left eye. Remembering the two weeks of heated arguments they had under the dessert sun. She knew her son still didn't forgive her for abandoning him or his father to pursue her carrier. Andrew probably never would, yet it seemed to her that he understood why she needed to go, not that he thought it was a wise choice. After all, it did cost her eight years of her son's absence in her life. A home she still longed for sometimes, when it was dark and silent, when she was out on a dig, the memories of her former life would always find their way back to the forefront of her mind. Watching how the man at the door tore their tickets and handed back their halves to Andrew while placing the torn stubs into the box beside him. "We will," Alex said, flashing the man a smile when he told them to enjoy their stay.

Taking a right... only to pull on Andrew's hand when it seemed he was just eager to get to the temple. "We have time, Andrew," blushing madly, her eyes cast down at the tops of her feet, "why don't we tour the museum like we used to?" Alex spoke in a bashful tone, knowing this was almost like a first date for them. How that made her heart flutter as they stood in The Great Hall, the entrance of that fine establishment. "Please?"

Alex wore a smile all through the Greek and Roman art, the art from Africa, Oceania, and the Americas, the modern and contemporary art, European sculpture, the Robert Lehman collection, the medieval art, the arms and armory, the American art, and lastly the Egyptian art wing. Where the Temple of Dendur commanded the floor space of the wing while displaying the priceless works of Egyptian history throughout its long history was stored within those walls.

"This takes me back," Alex said softly, flashes of memory flared in her mind recounting when Andrew was seven and her telling him about every single thing there. "You were always so excited to come here."

"It wasn't the place Alexandria," using his mother's given name so she would know his words were serious, "it was because I was with you, not because of this," Andrew said, gesturing to the view before them.

"Oh," Alex muttered low, feeling her face grow red hot. "Maybe we can do this some more; I mean, spending time, just the two of us, visiting museums and art galleries when we're in London, Paris, Rome," she said, feeling her body heating no longer thinking of Andrew as her son, but the man she would be wedded too. After all, it would be improper for Andrew to have someone else as his Queen. "We are going to be close for a long time Andy, I am going to be your Queen."

"You really aren't going to let that go are you?"

"Nah-uh," Alex stated, shaking her head. "I'm a Princess, and you can't take that away," she said, turning her nose up with a smile on her lips.

"Can too. I am Pharaoh after all," Andrew teased.

"You wouldn't?!" Alex gasped in mock shock.

"I would, unless..."

"Unless?" Alex cooed, poking her son in the ribs.

"You stop doing that thing you do with your tongue," Andrew said, with a devious grin.

"Andrew?! We're in public?!" Alex hissed low yet aroused at the same time. "D-do... do you really like it when I do that?" How her heart warmed knowing that she had brought bliss to her lover as Andrew nodded. "Shall we head into the temple?" Alex asked, giving her son a rather sultry look.

"Yeah, then you need to return that necklace," Andrew said, his gaze falling on the stone structure.

Walking between the two stone statues depicting the Roman Governor as a Pharaoh. Andrew didn't know why he felt revolted at the sight, and yet the uneasiness in his stomach wasn't going away. Feeling the air thickening as he and his mother approached the propylon that once led the faithful worshiper to those once holy walls. The hieroglyphics meant little to him; Andrew was there for a reason. So that Hetepheres' ghost could never again possess his mother. She'd already circumvented death once there was no telling what else she had planned.

"What?!" Andrew asked, when his mother's hand flew to her mouth.

"Y-y-you're wearing a Nemes[9]?! You really are a Pharaoh," Alex muttered, her eyes moved along that gold and blue stripped cloth. Covering the whole crown and back of the head and nape of the neck, her eyes ran down the lappets, two large flaps which hung down behind the ears and in front of both shoulders.

"Okay, that's never happened before," Andrew said, a little unnerved. "But, yeah, I did tell you I was. When are you going to start to believe me when I tell you these things?" he asked, with a pointed look.

"D-do you have a Crook and Flail also?" Her eyes widen as they appeared in his hand out of thin air. She had no idea why the surface of those two items looked molten. "Can I touch them?"

"I don't know, Mom, they're kind of hot. They do belong to Ra, after all."

"Wait, wait, Ra, the Ra, Atum, or whatever you want to call the King of the Gods, those are his?" Alex asked, in mystified wonder,

"Yeah, I am Pharaoh after all," Andrew said, sending the Crook and Flail back to its owner.

"But how?"

"Long story, tell you later," Andrew said with a smirk, beginning to head towards the altar until his mother took hold of his arm.

"No, you will tell me now," Alex said, firmly.

"You sure you want to know?"

"I want to know everything," Alex stated with a stern nod.

"You might not like what you hear," Andrew warned.

"I'll risk it."

"Can we finish this first, then I'll divulge all those little secrets over coffee?" Andrew said, gesturing to the altar.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers