Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes followed their swaying hips, their bodies spoke of the hunger that burned in them to his eyes. Traveling up their bodies, their smiles were filled with desire whilst they gazed down at him. His eyes held a mischievous light as Anta and Carla bent over. Each of their hands ran along the armrests of his seat while their other ran up the inside of his thighs.

"You think we're gorgeous?" They both asked in unison.

"Of course, I do. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think so," Andrew replied, glancing down as their hands cupped his manhood.

"Then you won't mind if we take care of you too?" Carla purred to which Anta nodded along.

"Have I ever turned either one of you down?" Andrew asked, with a coy smile.

"No, but we have thought, given everything that has happened; the fame you have garnered from the finds you have unearthed, and the money that came with it, that you wouldn't be interested in two post-graduates from Cairo. After all, soon you'll be here and we'll be in London," Anta said, with a hint of sadness in her voice. Her body trembled; her skin heated as his index finger pressed on the underside of her chin, Andrew's thumb touched lightly on her chin below her lower lip. Those blue-green eyes of his staring into her brown ones. She didn't let on that she noted a strange blue light in his pupils. Her heart fluttered as he flashed her that smile of his.

"Did my mother not tell you?" Andrew asked, brushing his thumb along Anta's lower lip.

"Tell us what Andrew?" Carla inquired, her core heating as she felt Andrew's manhood growing against the palm of her hand. The scent of pomegranates filled her nose, she didn't know why the scent always got stronger when he was aroused. Every time she inhaled it, it made her want Andrew all the more. Anta had the same feeling. They had spoken at length about it while he and his mother were in Egypt finding Akhenaten and Nefertiti. She still couldn't believe he had actually done it. She and Anta had watched the video Bill had uploaded to their Department's Dropbox, yet even with video proof showing Andrew knew exactly where their bodies were Carla still couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her.

"That I'm coming along with you once the exhibit leaves for London," Andrew stated running this fingertips up Carla's neck. Seeing the lust in her eyes, his gaze glanced down, peering down Carla's dress and ogling the tops 36B breasts.

"Is that true Andrew?!" They spoke as one.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed.

"What about all the other museums?!" Anta asked, inching forward. Eager to spend as much time with him as she could. Ever since they had first gotten back from the temple dig and when she found Abasi was indeed stepping out on her. She never once looked back at being with Andrew; and she loved every minute of it. Especially riding that cock of his, feeling her mound heating at the thought of it being back deep inside of her.

"I'll be there, then I'll be going with you back to the dig site after the one in Cairo," Andrew said, his mind pondering on how he would peel that dress off of Anta.

"So then, say when we're in London, Rome, Paris, that maybe you'll want to explore the sights with us?" Anta asked with Carla nodding along, the tips of her fingers ran up Andrew's right forearm then down. A touch so intimate no words needed to be spoke between them.

"Miss out on being seen with two hot college ladies, not a chance," Andrew replied with a coy smirk. "Now I think shoes are in order, don't you?" Seeing movement out of the corner of his right eye.

"I know the perfect pair to get, don't you go anywhere," Carla purred, her fingertips ran along his jawline.

Andrew's eyes followed after Carla and Anta, his eyes falling on their asses watching how they put some swagger into them. His gaze ran up their legs as they walked towards the shoe section of the high end department store. Turning his head, noting the surprised looks on the girls' faces who used to attend the same high school as he did.

"Can I help you? Staring is very rude," Andrew said, aloofly.

"Andrew, what are you doing here?" Abigale asked, stepping forward along with her clique of friends, who tagged along everywhere she went.

"Shopping, obviously," Andrew said, indifferently.

"But this place is out..."

"You really shouldn't judge people on how much money a person -- or in your case your mommy -- has, and what wealth I have isn't really any of your business Abigale," Andrew said, his blue-green eyes darkened as he stared at his former girlfriend, who'd left him all because his father didn't make enough money for her taste. Noting how her eyes glanced down, zeroing in on the outline of his cock that Anta and Carla had awoken.

"I saw, you've been making the headlines lately," Abigale stated ignoring his remark.

"Listen, take the hint, we aren't together anymore, you saw to that," Andrew said, waving her off. Sighing as she sat down beside him.

"Andrew," laying her hand on his forearm, "I am sorry about that. I shouldn't have left you because of how much your father makes," Abigale uttered slyly noting how one of her friends' hand snapped a picture of the outline of Andrew's cock. "What're you doing two nights from now?" she asked, trying not to glance down. Yet the curiosity was getting the better of her. She didn't remember Andrew being so big when she sucked him off a year ago when they were dating, nor did he have that strange scent drifting around him either.

"Nothing at the moment, why?" Andrew asked, arching an eyebrow as he peered at her.

"Then how about you coming with me to a party, I know you'll just love it?!" Abigale exclaimed, looking over at her friends who were snapping photos of the two of them. "Everyone will be there."

"I think I'll pass," Andrew spoke wishing that they would just leave.

"Andrew don't say that!" Taking hold of his arm, "I know I didn't leave on a good note with you. But that didn't mean I didn't like hanging out with you, I still would you know before I have to go off to college," Abigale said, with her best puppy dog eyes in her arsenal.

"You should go Andrew," Carla said, "have a little fun before we jet off to London," she stated for effect.

"Yes, do go, and come back horny so you can fuck me," Anta said, her brown eyes burned into his body. The shoe boxes she had chosen to go with the three other dresses they were going to pick out were neatly tucked under her arms. "After all, you do like it when I ride that hard..." Looking to her left when Carla nudge her in the ribs. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there," Anta said, her eyes burned murderously at the girl beside Andrew.

"Andrew... who are these... girls?" Abigale asked, knowing he would rather be with her given how she was hotter and wealthier than the two across from her.

"My friends..."

"Andrew, I think, well, I know, all three of us are more than just friends," Carla said, with a sultry smirk. Her hips swayed; her green eyes burned with hunger as she set the boxes onto the chair at the end of the row. "After all, we both know how good you feel inside of me," she cooed, her fingertips trailed along his jaw. "Come on Anta, we have more dresses to pick out," Carla said, winking at him before walking off to browse through more of their more finer dresses.

Andrew sucked in a loud gasped as Anta's hand took hold of his cock. "You see this?!" Shaking Andrew's covered manhood in Abigale's face. "This is our cock, we'll let you have a spin, if you drop the act that we both know you're putting on." Her eyes were on Abigale as she passionately kissed Andrew. Noting how Abigale was lightly smacking her lips, her eyes couldn't look away from what she was holding in her hand. "You want to put this cock in her tight pussy, don't you baby?" Anta purred her nose rubbed against the side of his. "I'm fine with sharing, Andrew, just make sure I get my dicking too." Her wanton, whisper filled his ear as her lips brushed along it. The pads of her fingers skimmed along the length of his cock, blowing him a kiss before joining Carla in her browsing.

Andrew noted how Abigale was still peering down at his cock. "Hey," his finger filling her view, "my face is up here you know?"

"Yeah, but your cock is down there," Abigale muttered stupefied. She's never seen one so big, while she might haven't had sex before, she on the other hand has given numerous blowjobs, and allowed the boys she was interested in have a taste of her pussy. However, she wasn't easy, expensive and high maintenance yes, but she wasn't easy.

"Here, I know what you want." Andrew's voice sounded so far away to her. Feeling how he took hold of her wrist and brought it over the armrest of the chair. Her face grew hot the moment he laid her hand down upon that hard, throbbing cock that was hidden deep within his jeans. "That is what you wanted, no?" Andrew asked, pulling his hand away from hers. Abigale could only nod as her hand ran down the length of his ten and a half inch rod.

"Please Andrew, it would really mean a lot if you came to the party," Abigale pleaded, her hand still hadn't let go of her former boyfriend's cock. She had no idea why that sweet smell was getting stronger, the only thing she knew was that she wanted to taste it, maybe, just maybe, be the first real cock she's had in her.

"Oh? Is that so?" Andrew cooed leaning on his elbow. His eyes glanced down noting how her hand was moving slowly along his shaft.

"Abigale, we need to go, you know we're supposed to meet Albert and his friends," Janet said, from the middle of the group. She tried not to look, yet her eyes always found a way to find themselves centered on Abigale's hand. Swallowing hard, feeling her mouth water wondering what it would feel like in her mouth. Wondering if he'd let her sit on it. If it was as big as she thought it was, then none, and she meant none, of the boys she's slept with will ever make her feel full ever again if she got her chance to sit on it. Arching an eyebrow when she noted the look on Abigale's face. It was as if she didn't want to leave Andrew's side, or she had chosen wrong when she began to hook up with Albert.

"Right," Abigale said, sighing into her mind. Pulling a scrap piece of paper from her purse. Quickly writing down her number in case Andrew had forgotten it. Slipping it into his hand, leaning forward, her nose trailed along his cheek. Her breath hot in his ear, "Call me, Andrew, do come to the party. I'll make it worth it," she whispered in a sultry tone before getting up from her seat. Peering back at him before the sea of clothes hid him from her view.

"So Andrew who was that?" Carla asked, Anta nodded along as they carried four different dresses in their arms for the four other cities they would be visiting.

"Just someone I used to know," Andrew muttered slipping Abigale's number into his pocket.

"Did the two of you fuck?" Anta asked, in a crude manner hanging up her selection of dresses. "So you just dated?" she inquired when Andrew shook his head. "Does she know about what you've been doing?"

"Only what she's read in the news," Andrew admitted.

"You planning on telling her?" Carla asked, looking over at him as she stood in the doorway of the open changing room.

"No."

"But you are planning to fuck her, aren't you?" Anta spoke with a devilish grin on her face.

"Maybe..." His blue-green eyes flickered to the right as Carla walked towards him. Her hands pressed down on the armrest while she loomed over him.

"But if you fuck her, what happens to us? Are you going to toss us away?" Carla asked, her green eyes pleaded hoping that wasn't the case.

"What? What gave you that idea?" Andrew asked, a little taken aback. Feeling his cock flex as Carla's ass glided along its length.

"Well... you fuck us," gesturing to Anta, "you fuck your stepmother," a smirk flashed along her lips at his questioning eyes, "and not only do you fuck all of us, you even," leaning in, her lips a hair's breath away from his ear, "fuck your very own mother," Carla whispered low so no one would overhear. "How was a threesome with them? You weren't very quiet Andrew," Anta nodded along, "it's okay, we aren't going to tell anyone Andrew. So I have to ask, why so many women? It's almost like you're building a harem, like they used to have in ancient Egypt."

"Even if I told you why, you two would never believe it," Andrew said, offhandedly. Seeing that evil smirk of Carla's when she rubbed her ass up and down his cock.

"Tell us anyway," Anta stated, placing her hands on her hips.

"Bast blessed me with being wanted by women along with a few other things," Andrew said, seeing the doubt in their eyes. "Told you wouldn't believe me."

"So we're attracted to you because of some blessing?" Carla asked, her anger touching her words.

"I can't say," Andrew shrugged, "just like how the two of you can't explain why the two of you, along with the rest, were doing what you did at the dig."

"Yet... you weren't affected like we were?" Anta spoke thinking back to that day; it was all a blur still. All she could remember was being fucked, repeatedly. In the fog of her memories, she never once saw Andrew among them during all that weirdness. "Why weren't you?"

"The Hell if I know, I can barely deal with this," the light of the department store flashed across his ring, "I can't even begin to speculate on what the hell went on at the dig site."

"Then how did you know there was a tomb beneath the Sphinx and where Akhenaten[1] and Nefertiti[2] were located?" Carla asked, to which Anta nodded very vehemently that she too would like an answer to that question. "I can understand maybe one find you stumbled upon but not three, and one so obscure that no one, I mean no one, thought to even look in the Qattara Depression! So tell us, we're very close aren't we Andrew?" she asked, in a small, cute voice while her fingers plucked lightly at his t-shirt. "Then you can tell us why and how you knew where to find them."

"I know where everything is because..." Chewing on his lip, wondering how much to tell them.

"Tell us Andrew," Anta said, hurrying over to them. Sliding down onto his left leg, glancing down wishing it was her that was resting on that cock of his. "Won't telling us be better than holding it in?" she asked, batting her beautiful brown eyes at him.

"Come on, we haven't spilt your little secret yet, you can trust us," Carla said, lying her arm along his shoulders and snuggling into his chest.

"The reason I know where every little thing is under the sands of Egypt is because... I. Am. Pharaoh," Andrew said, in all seriousness. Noting how Carla and Anta fell into each other's arms laughing just like how his mother had done when he told them.

"Come on, seriously, tell us," Anta said, wiping away a tear.

"I just did, not my fault you don't believe me. I did say you wouldn't," Andrew muttered leaning back in his seat.

"You actually believe you're Pharaoh?" Carla asked, with a quizzical look.

"I don't believe, I know I am Pharaoh," Andrew stated forcibly.

"Who was the second Pharaoh of the first dynasty?' Anta asked, testing his knowledge.

"Hor-Aha[3]," Andrew answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"How did King Tutt really die?" Carla asked, crossing her arms.

"Genetic disorder caused by inbreeding, that was the true cause of his death, the knife in his back didn't help matters. But at the moment the assassin slipped the dagger in his back, King Tutt's heart gave out. He was pretty much dead on his feet as the saying goes." Noticing how Anta and Carla were glancing at each other. "Do you need more proof?

"The Lost Labyrinth Of Egypt[4], do you know what and where it is?" Anta asked, she had only heard it mention a few times when she had stumbled upon her professors talking. She didn't know if it was real or not.

"Yes and yes. And no, I will not take you," Andrew said, looking at Anta.

"Why not?! You take your mom to the Qattara Depression, uncover where Akhenaten and Nefertiti rest, and then as if that wasn't enough for one day you have to go and find Thinis[5]!" Anta said, throwing up her arms.

"Because you would die," Andrew said, truthfully.

"You aren't joking, you really think I or anyone else would die in that place," Anta spoke greatly touched that he would care enough about warning her as Andrew nodded.

"What about the Sphinx of Israel[6]?" Carla inquired. "Why would the Pharaoh have it sent there?"

"The what? Never heard of it, I'm sure it was sent as a gift to someone and it didn't make it," Andrew said, shrugging his shoulders. "Anything else?"

"Just one, Andrew," Anta spoke taking on a tone of seriousness, "where is the Lost Land Of Punt[7]?"

"You really want to know?" Andrew asked, with a pointed look as Anta nodded vehemently her answer. "The land of Punt encompasses the southeast tip of Libya, the southwest tip of Egypt, half of the northern area of Sudan and Chad as they are now known."

"Then why can't anyone find evidence of their kingdom?" Carla asked, knowing Punt was Anta's doctorate thesis which she's been working on for the past four years.

"Because Punt is cursed, has been so since the end of the First Intermediate Period," Andrew said, with this far off look in his eyes. Shaking out of the funk, "That's all I have, seems whatever Punt was and its people are blocked from me," he stated scratching his head when everything else came as a clear day, yet any knowledge on Punt was a murky mess.

"Andrew curses aren't real," Anta huffed in that scientific voice of hers.

"And having all the knowledge of the Pharaoh's shouldn't be real, but it is. So if Punt is cursed it's best just to let sleeping dogs lie, alright?"

"But... I was hoping that we could find it together, like how you and your mom uncovered so many things," Anta pouted.

"If Anta gets Punt, then you have to help me find the labyrinth," Carla said, nodding her head sternly.

Andrew ran his hand down his face. Groaning in his mind when they would be the death of him. How was he even going to do any of that?

"Promise us, when we have free time from the dig when we return we'll look for them," Anta said, snuggling up to Andrew. "We are your women, aren't we Andrew?" she asked softly, seeing his nod. "Then you want to make us happy like we make you happy, right?" Again, Andrew nodded. "So... then you shouldn't have a problem with helping us out with this, will you?"

"No," Andrew sighed.

"Good, see, you should always make your harem happy," Anta cooed smiling at Carla who giggled along.

"Why does it feel like I just signed my death warrant?" Andrew asked himself.

"We should finish shopping, we have that dinner with your dad and stepmother," Carla said, looking at the time. "We promise we won't say anything to your dad," she said, winking as rose from his lap.

Having bought and stored their garments in their hotel room. Carla and Anta raced back down to the ground floor to catch their cab sat idling at the curb. Andrew was stuck in the middle, never once letting go of his hands on the ride to his father's penthouse condo.

"Andy is that you?" Wilma called out as she cooked over the stove, hearing the front door of their home opening.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Did you bring...." Smiling at the sight of Carla and Anta watching Andrew shutting the door behind them once Wilma left the kitchen, "hello girls, I hope you're hungry," Wilma said, with a coy smile. Her eyes flickered down when Andrew stepped out behind them. She couldn't wait for the after party dessert.

"Hello Mrs. McCain, thank you for inviting us," Carla said, hoping she wasn't underdressed for their dinner.