Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Andrew drew out the word, his eyes moved between the two of them. "Explain," he said, rolling his hand.

"You see, me and Abigale are bi," Janet said, lowering herself on Abigale's bed, reaching over and resting her hand over hers. "We've been dating each other for a while," seeing how his eyes shot towards Abigale, "after the two of you broke up of course," she quickly added. "You see, we have an open relationship, we both like men, and we like each other just as much," Janet said, pulling Abigale into her, brushing her thumb along Abigale's wet cheeks. "Shh, hush love, Albert was a processive, controlling asshole. Don't cry because you finally got tired of putting up with his bullshit," she cooed lovingly, brushing her hand along the back of Abigale's head.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with me?" Andrew asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Andrew," Abigale's voice was shaky when she peered at him through tear laden eyes, "I invited you here because Janet needs a good fucking, and I thought you might give it to her. That's why... I set this up, as a way of atonement for the way I was to you." Her voice was muffled due to how her face was buried in Janet's chest. "I promise you won't be disappointed," she said, peering at Andrew with wet, quivering eyes.

"So I'm what... some fuck toy?" Andrew asked, crossing his arms.

"Toy? No," Janet shook her head, "You, Andrew, certainly are not a toy," she said, her eyes running down his body only to stop when they came upon his groin. Remembering what she had seen at the department store. Sucking on her lower lip, she couldn't wait to have her lips wrapped around what appeared to be Andrew's fat cock. "Will there be fucking going on, oh yes," she admittedly agreed in a purr as she rose from the bed. "But you never will be a toy to us," Janet cooed, her tongue flicking against her teeth.
"Us?" Andrew muttered confused.

"Abigale was, and I said, was, going to give her virginity to Albert," turning to look back at her, "before we went off to Yale together. But well... you know how that played out," she sighed, resting her hand on his chest when she turned to look back at him.

"Please Andrew," Abigale said, crawling along her bed towards him. "I know you probably still hate me... but I don't want to go to college and still be a virgin," she stated as her hands gripped the edge of her bed. "You're the only man I trust that won't hurt me like those out there," pointing towards her bedroom door, "would do to me given I have no experience in being with a man like that. I know I'm asking a lot of you right now, given how I left on some very bad terms between us. However," rising on her knees, running her hands up her chest and cradled her 38B breasts in her hands when she gazed at him, "I trust you, wholeheartedly, with my body," Abigale spoke, releasing a soft moan as she tugged on her nipples.

"What do you say Andrew? Will you stay and fuck me and your ex?" Janet asked, with a coy smile.

******

Andrew jolted awake the next morning. "Hercules?!" The name left his lips as his hand ran down his face. Only to have his head thrusting back once Bast's face filled his view. Those gold-brown eyes of hers stared intently into his, causing Andrew to scoot back towards the head of the bed. His eyes flickered down as Bast's 32DDs swayed as she matched his pace backwards.

"You're remembering, that's good my Pharaoh," Bast purred as her fur lined face rippled in pleasure. "Why do you flee?" she asked, with a coy smirk as she padded forward. The corner of her lips once his back hit the wall. "Are you afraid of me?"

"Afraid? No. Nervous of that look in your eye, affirmative," Andrew said, the image of Abigale on her knees with his cock resting on her face as she knelt before him. Janet standing naked beside him, resting her left arm on his right shoulder while she snapped off pictures. Then Abigale mirrored Janet as she mimicked Abigale: 'Oh my god! This thing is huge! Look at it Abigale!' Her words rang in his mind as he gazed into those golden pools of her irises. His eyes flickered down as he felt the light drag of her nails on his chest. Feeling her hand eager to slip beneath... His head quickly looked towards the door of his bedroom as it began to open. Growing fearful for whomever was on the other side of the door as Bast narrowed her eyes at it. Watching how she thrust out her right hand, stopping time itself.

"There, no more interruptions," Bast purred, turning her attention back to Andrew. "A goddess shouldn't have to jump though so many hoops just to fuck her Pharaoh," she said, her eyes smirked at his gasp once her hand took hold of his soft member. Her cheek brushed lightly along his, her immortal breath hot in his ear. "Don't you like how my hand," her lips brushed along his ear, "strokes this regal cock of yours?" Bast asked, her wanton need laced her words. Her lips nibbled on his earlobe enjoying the moans she was producing from those lips of his.

"Y-yes," Andrew muttered in a groan of bliss. Bast's animalistic face shimmered and faded as her more humanoid one appeared. Andrew felt a fire in his very being as her lips captured his. His hands moved on their own, her whimper filled his mouth once his hands captured Bast's breasts. "Oh damn! Their fucking.... godly," he uttered in his mind, rolling his eyes at his own pun. Feeling her nipples weaving through his fingers while he rolled her breasts in his hands. Noting how Bast had moved her legs to rest beside his hips. His body trembled as the heat of her sex melted through his covers once she placed her mound on top of his groin. Her eyes took on a mischievous light to them as she took hold of Andrew's left hand.

"Touch me, my Pharaoh," Bast whispered in lust. Her back arched, her fine ebony hair draped down her back, her moan filled the air as she inserted two of his fingers into molten core.

Andrew surged forward; his lips captured her right breast. He was determined to remember this encounter of theirs unlike the other times. Feeling the heat, the sun, the very air around him humming on his skin as Bast's moans grew higher and higher the longer his fingers explored her sex. Her hands took hold of the sides of his face, her hips rocked as she stared down into his eyes. Passionately kissing Andrew while her ambrosia dripped down onto the comforter. Her hands worked quickly to uncover his manhood. Her ass wiggled in the air while she inhaled Andrew's cock. Her tongue lapping at the underside of his crown. Her soft, inviting lips gliding along the length of his pole as her head bobbed. Andrew felt his balls tightening knowing he was about to flood her mouth with his cum, that was the plan until Bast quickly pulled off his rod and moved to straddle his lap. Her eyes glinted in glee as she lowered her eager mound onto his bulbous head.

"Oh fuck," Andrew muttered in disbelief at how good being inside of Bast's hot cunt felt. Having sex for the first time with Anta was amazing, yet what he was feeling right at that second was something on a whole different level. Andrew had no words to describe what he was feeling right at that moment as Bast rocked her hips. Forcing his cock deeper into her godly peach.

"Mmm... yes," Bast sighed in longing. Feeling her folds squeezing Andrew's cock with every glide of her hips along that hard pole of his. Her nectar coating every inch of that blood infused muscle. Andrew's hands moved down her back, feeling her cheeks heat as they took hold of her ass. Bast wondered if Andrew gave any thought to the dream he just had. She did hope he would ponder why a Greek demigod would be in his dreams. She did hope that he would think about it, otherwise if Andrew didn't learn the real reason why he is Pharaoh over all the others', including his own mother, then Egypt was lost until another Pharaoh could rise and take Andrew's place. "You like my pussy don't you Andrew?" Bast asked, in a lustful voice as she bounced on his cock. "Being with me isn't like with all the mortal women you've been with, is it?"

"Yes." The word was almost inaudible as it left Andrew's lips. His mind was so blank, so numb due to the sheer pleasure of how her cunt was milking his cock. All but the more primal thoughts had come to a halt.

Bast simply smirked when she noted his glazed over eyes. It was the same with all mortals when a god or goddess took one to their beds. The human mind just couldn't comprehend what was happening to them so their minds made them think it was all a dream that was until they grew pregnant. However, Andrew wasn't like all the other mortals. No. Andrew was something from the past that most have long forgotten. Something she's been longing for since the fall of his ancestor. To be one again with her husband who ages while she stays forever young. That is how Menes[11] and she had created the kingdom of Egypt long ago. Their love making brought renewed life to the Predynastic era of ancient Egypt, after all Menes, and now Andrew were living gods.

"Yes Andrew, cum for me, cum with me," Bast whispered as her lips brushed along his bringing Andrew out of his stupor. Burying his face in her cleavage as she felt his cock swelling, squeezing her folds tightly causing his volcano to erupt in hot liquid cum. "Maybe you'll remember this time," she said, winking at him before shimmering out of existence only to be found back in her cat form staring out onto the city.

Quickly covering his lower half as the door began to open like time hadn't stopped. Andrew was expecting to see Wilma walking into his room, however, that wasn't the case when his father stood in the doorway. He could see his father's nose wiggling at the smell of sex in the air, yet Julián didn't say a word about it. Only to have his eyes dart around the room looking for any sign that someone other than he had been there. Andrew wondered what his father was thinking, especially after the night of that orgy. While dead tired the next day, his father had a smile on his face the moment he woke up and left for work until he returned that night with the same smile on his face.

"Morning Dad," Andrew greeted bringing his father out of his sly scanning of his room. He wondered if his father thought Carla or Anta, or both were in his room somewhere.

"Morning son, your mom had to go into work early something about a meeting or some such thing. I'm about to head out, you're on your own for breakfast today," Julián said, a little heart broken that neither Anta nor Carla were around and that he couldn't see them naked again. He had no idea how or why those two had started to orbit his son, yet there was a little pride in him for his son that Andrew could pull off sleeping with the both of them and neither one of them growing jealous of the other.

"Okay," Andrew nodded, he was used to fixing his own breakfast. He had grown quite good at it due to the years of his mother's absence until Wilma entered their lives.

"Behave while we're gone," Julián stated with a smirk on his lips.

"Yes Dad," Andrew groaned with a smirk on his lips.

"Wilma should be home by one or one-thirty, don't wreck anything," Julián said, waving goodbye to his son as he left the doorway.

Andrew was wandering around his home in only his pajama pants eating out of the bowl of cereal in his hand. Pondering on the events of the past couple of days. Wondering if his memories of the labyrinth could be trusted. To the curse that afflicted Punt, and if it could be lifted, what could Andrew say, he was a sucker for when Anta smiled. However, that did make Andrew think long and hard on who he could call upon to see about ending it. His jaw moved, crushing the little balls of coco puffs between his teeth as he stared out onto the city from the large windows in the living room.

"Bast!" Andrew called out in-between bites.

"Yes, my Pharaoh?" Came a rolling purr of Bast's voice before she in her godly image rounded the corner. "What can I help you with?" Bast asked, with a coy smirk.

"How do I contact Thoth[12]?" Andrew inquired once he had swallowed his bite.

"Why would you want to talk to that old bird, when I'm right here," Bast purred, her hands fondling her orbs. Licking her lips as her eyes stared at Andrew's groin.

"He is the god of knowledge, right?" Andrew tried, so desperately tried, not to get aroused by the sight before him, nonetheless, that was easier said than done.

"Yes... what can he give you that I cannot?" Bast asked slightly annoyed, crossing her arms below her breasts.

"Unless you know how to lift the curse on Punt, then I need to speak with him," Andrew stated in a commanding tone.

"Punt?! You do not go there, ever! Do you hear me?!" Bast spoke, her godly powers filling his penthouse home.

"Why?" Throwing up his hand to shield his face from the waves of energy that were radiating off Bast's body.

"No Pharaoh has come back alive from Punt, and many have tried. I don't say this to dissuade you, yet you are Pharaoh, and I am only a goddess... and your wife," Andrew's bowl nearly fell out of his hand when she said that word, "Yet if you insist on this foolishness, I shall speak to Thoth on your behalf my Pharaoh," Bast said, bowing her head.

"W-w-wife?!" Andrew's voice stammered like a spider on a hot plate. Seeing the corners of her lips lifting, ruffling her fur that marred her head, her eyelids slowly opened. The immortal, godly energy that burned within her glimmered along her irises.

"Is that all that you took from that?" Bast asked with a smirk, mimicking what he had said to his mother in the Egyptian airport. "Don't you remember the ritual?"

"Sort of..." Andrew mumbled looking away.

"Then you know that what you were witnessing was the vows you took," Bast stated, nodding her head like Andrew knew what the hell she was talking about. "Tell me Andrew, what were the Pharaohs' known as?" Andrew's hand flew through the air, the smack that followed resounded loudly in his home.

"Don't tell me..." a groan escaped his lips, "I'm some sort of living god?" Andrew asked, wearingly.

"A god, no. As your mind has finally started to remember your past lives, so your divinity has started to awaken as well," Bast spoke in a teacherly voice. "Why else dream of Hercules, hmm? If your divinity hasn't started to show itself."

"So... I'm what? A demigod or something?" Andrew asked, trying wrap his mind around what she was telling him so early in the morning.

"In a manner of speaking," Bast nodded, "it was one of the reasons the Pharaohs married their family members to keep their blood pure. Yet when Pepi[13] the second died at the end of the Old Kingdom, the line of the Pharaohs' was cut off from the realm of mortals. Or that would be the case if we gods hadn't interfered with that and hid your ancestors away from the world until now. However, the Pharaohs' that came after Pepi the second were nothing more than mortal men, while you, Andrew, house a tiny portion of your godhood deep within you," she said, to her immortal eyes the part of him that made Andrew godly, burned like a small flame and every day it was growing stronger and stronger. She knew soon, very soon, Egypt would know that it's rightful King had returned to take the throne.

"So not going to tell my mother that," Andrew muttered low, knowing if he did, God help him. His mother was already taking the Princess title a little too far, there was no telling what his mother would do if she learned that, like him, she was a demigod, along with his grandfather.

"She would make a good mortal Queen for you my Pharaoh," Bast said, with a sly smirk. "You already have an immortal one, so you don't need another," she stated firmly with a nod. Turning her head towards the door when a knock came upon it. Blowing Andrew a kiss before morphing back into her cat form.

"Hey... Andy," Alex greeted him with a bashful smile. Brushing strands of her red hair behind her left ear while her sky-blue eyes ran down her son's naked chest.

"Thought you didn't need me to come in?" Andrew asked, confused.

"I told the girls to take the day off. I thought maybe... you and I could spend the day together," Alex answered with hope in her eyes.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Alex hummed. "Can I come in, unless your dad and that woman is around then I'll wait out here."

"Sure," pushing the door open, "let me put this up," slightly lifting his bowl, "and take a shower," Andrew said, before moving out of the doorway. Noting how his mother was looking around the apartment that she once called home when he left the kitchen after rinsing and placing the bowl in the dish washer. He could see the slight sadness in her eyes as her gaze ran around her former home.

"Andy," turning towards her son, "did I make the right choice?" Alex asked, her lip trembling at the unshed tears of a life lost due to her own making.

"Kind of too late to be asking that question, don't you think?" Andrew replied walking past her to his bedroom.

"But... I miss this," Alex said, gesturing to her surroundings.

"And you gave it all up for dust and bones," Andrew said, looking back at her. "You can't change the past... Mom." Seeing his mother's cheeks heat when he called her that.

"I still have you, right?" Alex inquired, her insecurities surfacing. "Your Queen is enough woman to satisfy you, aren't I?" she asked, not hiding her smirk at his groan. "What if I told you," elegantly sauntering towards him, "I could get us our own private room while we're visiting London, Paris, and Rome, once we return to Cairo," her nipples hardened at the thought of being back in her apartment and being pounded into her bed like she had wished when they were in Egypt nearly two weeks ago, "we'll retire to my apartment and release this need I have to have you back in the pussy that gave birth to you," Alex purred, running her hands up her son's bare chest. "You would like that, wouldn't you baby?" Her face heated the moment she felt Andrew's hand on her ass. For the life of her she had no idea how Andrew learned of that turn on of hers. Not that she was complaining, mind you, she was just curious to learn how her son knew she liked to have her ass played with.

"Yeah... umm..."

"Yes, what is it Andrew?" Alex asked, her voice took on an airy feel to it as she pressed her 32C breasts into her son's chest. "Come on," lightly plucking at his lips while her right hand gently rubbed her son's soft member, "do speak up baby," she teased, nibbling along Andrew's jaw line.

"Anta and Carla know about us," Andrew stated, feeling his mother grow still.

"How?"

"Neither of you were particularly quiet that day," Andrew said, referring to the threesome they had over two weeks ago.

"I can't help that baby, I can't help that your cock," her breath hot in her son's ear, "fucks me so good, that it feels so fucking good when you're deep inside of my pussy," Alex said, in a sinful voice. "Not even your father made me feel as good as you do when this," lightly squeezing his semi-hard member, "is stirring my cunt like never before. Andrew?"

"Hmm?"

"I need a shower," Alex stated before her lips captured his earlobe. Giving it a light tug before she walked around her son, the tips of her fingers skimmed along Andrew's manhood as she did. Lifting her shirt off her shoulders, smiling back at her son as she dropped it to the floor while she ambled towards Andrew's bedroom. Alex stood facing Andrew in his bathroom doorway once Andrew had entered his room. Her index finger beckoned Andrew to her noting how his eyes ran down her near naked state; the only thing she had on was a pair of her light blue panties. Smiling seductively at her son as she backed further into the bathroom as Andrew tried to undress hopping on one foot at a time. However, the moment Andrew crossed the threshold, Alex launched herself at him. Her lips attacking his, the need to feel his touch burned like a roaring conflagration through her body. Feeling Andrew's fingers taking hold of the waistband of her panties and pushing them down to the floor. Moaning into her son's mouth while his hands played with her ass cheeks. Wondering if he could smell her pre-lubed asshole, which she had prepared before coming over. It was her hope that she could give him something that not even his father got when they were still married -- her ass! Holding onto her son's arms as he gave her left cheek a little smack, whimpering when he repeated the process with her right. Alex could already feel her nectar flowing and they hadn't done anything more than kiss and a light spank.