Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're all friends here," bringing the girls into her, smiling seductively at Andrew as she hugged Anta and Carla, "I hope you girls like wine," Wilma said, smiling at the two of them.

"Love it!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Andy, why don't you go freshen up a bit, your dad will be home soon," Wilma said, in a motherly voice. Feeling her mound throb at the thought of having that cock of his back deep inside of her.

"Okay, Mom," Andrew said with a nod, seeing her warm smile when he called her that.

"Now ladies, while we wait for my dear husband to get home. How about you two," handing each one of them a glass of a very fine red wine, "tell me how did your day go?"

"Well, this girl showed up out of nowhere," Anta said, before taking a sip of her wine.

"What girl?" Wilma asked, with a pointed look as she leaned back against the counter while Anta and Carla sat at the table.

"Someone named Abigale, seemed like the two of them were close at one point in time," Carla stated looking over at Wilma who was slowly stirring the pot on the stove.

"I haven't heard that name for a while," Wilma mused, humming as she stared down into the pot.

"Who is she, or what was she to Andrew, would be the better question," Anta said, setting down her glass.

"Who Abigale is, well, she used to go to the same high school as Andy used to go to. What she was to Andy was she used to be his girlfriend," Wilma said, truthfully.

"Do you know why she broke up with him?" Carla asked, intrigued on how not to lose Andrew. She didn't know what but it felt like the Fates had put her in his orbit. Why? She couldn't say, other than getting the best sex she's had since she became sexually active. Still, she wondered if it was this blessing that was the reason she was attracted to him. Shaking the thought from her mind, no, she was attracted to Andrew because she felt something for him not because of some gift from the gods.

"Money," Wilma said, plainly. "That girl is so obsessed with how much a person, or in this case, her boyfriends, have. That if they couldn't live up to what her mother gives her then they're given the boot. Like how Andrew was when she tossed him away when she learned that Julián made far less than what her own mother did. How she learned that I don't know," she stated shrugging her shoulders. "But well, Andrew, was sad for a little while afterwards, but I cheered him right up as a mother should do."

"So then Andrew isn't going to start dating her again?" Anta asked, a slight tint of her worry touched her words.

"Not if I can help it," Wilma said, sternly. "I take it you two have grown very attached to my Andy?" The corners of her lips lifted as she noted their blushing cheeks when she asked that question.

"Very much so," Anta admitted with Carla nodding along.

"Then how about we have a little fun tonight," Wilma said, with a sneaky smirk.

"Like what?" Carla asked, curious to what she was referring to.

"I know what I'm about to say will sound very odd to the two of you, yet I think you two will enjoy what I'm about to say. Have the two of you ever swapped partners?" Looking perplexed at the two of them when they gave each other knowing looks.

"Let's say we have, what are you asking?" Anta asked, her eyes running down Wilma's body.

"That, for tonight, Julián and I aren't married, and you two have your way with him while I..."

"Ride Andrew into the morning dawn," Carla finished for her with a knowing smirk. Leaning into Anta when she whispered into her ear.

"I wouldn't put it that way, but it's adequately put," Wilma nodded.

"Hmm... what do you think?" Anta asked, peering over at Carla.

"Only if we can fuck Andrew too during it," Carla stated firmly.

"Of course, of course, I know how much the two of you like the feel of it when its..."

"Filling my pussy like never before," Anta finished for Wilma drooling as she did to which Wilma and Carla nodded along.

"What about Andrew?!" Carla asked, looking worryingly between the two women.

"Andy will be fine with it," Wilma said, remembering the conversation she, Julián, and Andrew had the morning after their first sleep over. Looking over at the clock, knowing that Julián would be arriving soon. "Now, why don't you ladies go entertain my boy while I see to his father," she directed, walking elegantly through the room to meet Julián at the door. A little smile formed on her lips as Carla and Anta walked towards Andrew's bedroom. A few minutes later, right on cue, Julián walked through the door. "Go, change into something more... comfortable," Wilma purred, placing a kiss on his right cheek as she took his briefcase from him. "Dinner will be ready soon, I do hope you like the dessert I arranged for you," she cooed in a sultry tone.

"Oh?! You have something special planned for tonight?" Julián asked, looking at his wife oddly.

"Mmmhmm," Wilma nodded. "Go, go, before our dinner gets cold," she said, shooing him off to their room.

"So... Anta was it," Julián spoke as their dinner got underway, "what do you and Carla study at your university?" Eyeing the two women sat on either side of his son across from him and his wife.

"Egyptology," Anta answered, "I'm more focused on the Old Kingdom while Carla's study is on the New kingdom."

"How's having my ex-wife as your professor?" Julián asked, keeping his disdain for Alex from his voice.

"She's a fantastic teacher and mentor," Carla replied with a friendly smile.

After a few awkward moments of silence it was Wilma who broke the stillness of the atmosphere. "So are you girls excited about the exhibit?" Wilma asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Very much so," Anta answered with Carla nodding along. "I never thought I'd ever get to be a part of one. I thought my career would be stuck either out in the field or in a lab somewhere. But Dr. Sanders is such a great teacher, and a very kind mentor, I don't know what I'm going to do once I get my doctorate."

"So any idea what university or museum you want to work for?" Wilma asked, taking a bite of her baked chicken.

"I haven't given it much thought," Anta said, slipping her hand into Andrew's lap. "I think wherever this guy lands I'll probably be somewhere close to him," she said, flashing Andrew a coy smile at his reddening face.

"I have to agree," Carla nodded along, "it will probably be somewhere close to Andrew. After all, not many men can say they have two hot, single, fuckable college women eager to please him," she purred flashing Julián a sultry smile.

"On that note, how about you and Andy retire to the living room while we ladies get your dessert ready," Wilma whispered sweetly into her husband's ear. "I promise baby, you'll love it," she cooed when Julián gave her an odd, confused look. "Boys?!" Wilma's voice filled the air as Julián and Andrew waited for a good four minutes while she, Anta, and Carla came up with a game plan. A seductive smile formed on her lips at Julián's wide eyes as all three of them stood naked before Julián and Andrew. "Your dessert is served!" Anta and Carla jumped slightly once her hands struck their asses.

******

Two nights later...

"You sure you want to go?" Wilma asked, in a motherly voice as she stood in the doorway to his bathroom. The night of their orgy flashed before her eyes as she watched Andrew getting dressed. Remembering how she was begging him to fuck her harder, to make her pussy sore as he fucked her from behind. To let his better mother pleasure him with the pussy he's been lusting after. The sounds of Anta's and Carla's moans filling her living room as Anta rode Julián's cock and Carla his face. As with musical chairs she along with the two of them rotated around every ten minutes to ensure that each one of them got everything they could from the two very important men in her life. Since that night Julián has been fucking her so hard, she loved it! She also remembered how drained Julián was the morning after. Wilma didn't think he thought he was going to be fucking all three of them that night. She knew while the girls might have came with Julián it was nothing compared to what it felt like being fucked by his son. She wasn't complaining, Julián was a very fine lover, yet she didn't know why that when she (Wilma didn't know about Anta or Carla), was with Andrew it made her want to forget that she was married to his father. It made her want to be down on her knees, his cock in her mouth, her eyes staring up at him while her lips were wrapped around his shaft. To drink down every drop of his cum that flooded her mouth when she was done pleasuring that hard tube of meat.

"Not really, but she'll come hounding me if I don't show up, and that's the last thing I need from her," Andrew said, checking himself out in the mirror.

"So... the two of you aren't getting back together?" Wilma asked, mirroring Anta's own question from two nights ago. The look he gave her was all she needed to know. "How long will you be gone?" she inquired, in a motherly voice.

"Two, maybe three hours," Andrew said, making sure his hair was just right. If he was going to be around Abigale might as well make her regret breaking up with him.

"Do you have protection?" Wilma asked, smirking as she noted Andrew's red face. "I only ask because you fuck me, your mother, Anta, and Carla. I don't want you passing anything to them or me."

"I wasn't planning on fucking her raw, Mom," Andrew said, in a small voice.

"Well... good, we're the only ones that you should fuck raw," Wilma nodded firmly. "After all, we're the ones who truly love you, and should be the only ones who get to feel you when you plunge that hard cock of yours into us," she purred in a very lustful voice. She could still feel her pussy throbbing from the fucking he gave her two days ago. Just the thought of her stepson's hard cock made her nectar flow. "Check your nightstand I got you a little something," Wilma said, with a wink. "Don't stay out too late Andy," she uttered from over her shoulder as she walked out of his room.

A smile formed on his lips as he peered down at the box of condoms once he had opened the drawer of his nightstand. His eyes flickered up once he heard Bast leaping onto his bed from the window sill. Watching how her feline form shimmered and her more humanoid form took its place as she stretched out on his bed.

"Hello, my Pharaoh," Bast cooed, her gold-brown eyes glinted in the light of his room as she gazed at him. Smirking at him, wondering if his mind had yet to unlock the memory of their love making on Ra's Atet[8] when they traveled down the river of Night[9]. Where her father watched and judged the newly arisen Pharaoh while Andrew was thrusting his cock into her godly peach. Wondering if the more mundane version of what the mortals call sex was as pleasurable as it appeared to be.

"Hello Bast, you haven't been around for a while, something going on?" Andrew asked, slipping two condoms into his right pocket. He wasn't about to fuck Abigale more than twice, and the second time was only because she'd be begging for it.

"Not entirely," Bast mused, "but you needn't worry about such trivial matters," waving her hand through the air. "Unless you wish to rejoin me on Atet?" she asked, with a lustful smile.

"I don't know Bast, I think I'd be too blinded by your..." Taking a dry swallow as his eyes ran down her body, her 32DD breasts and her areolas bled through the wafer thin material of her white linen cloth what really wasn't clothing at all if you discount how it was only two four inch wide bands of cloth held to her body by the gold braded belt around her waist that kept the cloth tight to her body. His eyes glanced down when Bast pulled her knees to her stomach. Feeling his manhood surging with blood as those immortal pink labia filled his vision.

"Yes," her purr rumbled deep in her chest, "you'd be blinded by my what?" Bast asked, with a coy smirk as her fingers spread her lips open and showed off the godly pussy Andrew's been deep inside of.

"B-beauty." The word stumbled off his tongue as Bast moaned lightly once she slipped two fingers into her hot sex.

"Oh?! I'm beautiful? Or are you just saying that because we've already fucked?" Bast inquired, giggling in her mind at Andrew's wide eyes. "Don't you remember? You, me, fucking," she hissed low, getting to all fours, crawling along his bed to where Andrew stood. "My breasts in your hands, your lips suckling upon them as this," reaching out, the pad of her index finger ran up the length of his soft member, "plunged repeatedly into my pussy. You don't remember any of that?" Bast asked, rising to her knees as she knelt before him on his bed. Her hand reached down, her fingers slipping inside of her hot canal. Coating her fingers in her godly nectar, her eyes fluttered, feeling them running along her labia as she slowly pulled them out of her awakened mound as Andrew shook his head that he indeed did not remember. She knew he wouldn't at least not yet. She knew Andrew hadn't fully realized what it meant to be truly a Pharaoh. Smiling seductively at him as those lips of his wrapped around her fingers once she had brought them to his lips. "Doesn't the taste of a goddess's pussy not jog that memory of yours?" Bast queried, knowing that her pussy juice didn't have any powers that would restore his past memories. She just liked to put Andrew on the spot and make him worry that he had erred. Looking to the sky as she felt her father readying to undertake his nightly travels through Duat[10]. "Enjoy your night, my Pharaoh," Bast whispered breathlessly once her lips left his.

Andrew stared slightly perturbed that he couldn't remember the two them fucking. Groaning in his mind, knowing Best only said that to mess with him. Making a mental note to spank the bad kitty in the morning. Closing his door behind him, seeing his father relaxing on the couch like a conquering peacock as Wilma was snuggled against his father while they enjoyed the quiet evening.

"Call if you need to, no judgements," Julián said, waving to his son from the couch as Andrew opened the front door.

******

"Andrew!" Abigale exclaimed noting Andrew standing in the hallway of her condo building. "I'm so glad you came!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck. Earning Andrew a venomous glare from her current boyfriend. "Please come in," gesturing Andrew into her mother's penthouse condo, "let me introduce you to some of my friends," she said, leading Andrew into her home. "Marcie, come over here for a sec," Abigale called out, her voice cutting through the music. "Andrew, let me introduce you to Marcie, I met her when we both did our college walk throughs," she stated looking up at him.

Andrew's eyes ran down Marcie's promiscuous attire. Knowing what Abigale would be doing in college. Although his interest was pegged and pondered if he could peg something else as his eyes ran down her dark chocolate skin. Nonetheless, Abigale's other friends were dressed the same, slyly glancing over at Abigale when he noted how a few of their eyes dropped towards his crotch. His eyes slyly moved around the room noting how most of the party goers were far too friendly with him, given this was the first time he's ever met them. What confused him the most was how whichever couple Abigale introduced him to the girlfriend was a little two friendly with him and their boyfriends' didn't seem to have any problem with it. That totally took him aback, and Andrew didn't know how to take it. Looking over feeling Abigale's hand forcibly leaving his arm as she was being dragged off by Albert to another part of the condo, leaving Andrew standing alone in the midst of strangers.

"Let's get you a drink," Janet whispered lustfully into Andrew's ear. Taking him by the hand, leading him through the crowd of people, and up to the bar that Abigale's mother had hired a professional bartender to man for her daughter's party. A sweet citrus smell drifted on the air, a warm smile was on her lips as Janet peered back at them. Her reddish-brown hair brushed along her back while she pulled him up to the bar. "She can make you any kind of drink you want," Janet stated, slyly inching closer to him as she did. Silently thanking Abigale for setting this up for her.

"Anything?" Andrew asked, skeptically.

"What can I get you?" The woman asked, ignoring Andrew's question once she stepped up to the temporary bar.

"Long Island Iced Tea," Andrew stated with a smirk. He's had a few, only when the host had a real bartender like Abigale had at that moment. He liked to drink them at said parties, it kept him from getting too drunk. Andrew noted the slight glint in the woman's eyes when he didn't ask for a beer. Turning his gaze back to Janet when she lightly brushed her thigh along his own.

"I'm glad you came," Janet said, in a soft voice. Her light green eyes shimmered in the lights of the bar while bringing her gin and tonic with a slice of lime to her lips. "I know it was a little childish getting Abigale to talk you into coming over on my behalf. Yet I didn't know how you'd react to me asking you to come given how you acted a couple of days ago," she spoke in an apologetic voice as she set down her drink seeing his confused look. "How about I show you..."

"I was setting her up with Andrew you asshole!" Everything grew still -- expect for the music -- when Abigale's voice filled the air. "Good! Go! Get the fuck out!" The rumbling of voices filled the air when Abigale's scream filled the condo.

"I'm gonna go check on her, don't you run off, okay?" Janet stated the worry for her friend was evident in her voice when she lightly placed her hand on Andrew's forearm. Placing a kiss on his check the moment Andrew's glass touched the surface of the bar.

Andrew wasn't ashamed to admit it; he did check out her ass. Giving it thirty minutes before he took off. Taking his drink, experimenting with this new ability he seemed to garner. Wondering what Bast meant when she told him that men would bend their ear to him. Finding how odd the women acted around him and how their boyfriends' seemed to be fine with it -- minus Albert -- as he wandered through the crowd.

"Hey, hey, I've seen you on TV!" Came a cry when Andrew was checking the time on his phone. Glancing down when he felt something lightly touch his arm. Groaning in his mind as the crowd around him turned their attention towards him.

Janet stood, quite confused, on the outer edge of the group surrounding Andrew, whom she had headed off to find after she saw to her friend. He wasn't at the bar where she had left him, following the directions from the people he had passed, only to find herself staring at the ring of people laughing at something Andrew had said. Catching his attention, watching how he moved through the crowd. Wondering why Abigale didn't tell her how charismatic Andrew could be, or did she not know?

"Sorry about being gone for so long," Janet apologized once Andrew drew near.

"No worries," Andrew stated aloofly.

"Would you come with me?" Janet asked, flashing him a coy smile as she held his hand.

"Sure, but I can't stay for long," Andrew said, following after Janet.

"Maybe I can bribe you into staying a little longer," Janet said, smirking sinfully over his shoulder at him. Leading him through Abigale's house towards her bedroom; it, and her mother's, were the only rooms in the condo that were closed off to the party goers. Lightly knocking on Abigale's door, telling her it was her before entering. "Before you say anything," noting how Andrew closed the door, "let me explain, okay?" Janet stammered, backing towards the bed where Abigale sat somberly on it.