Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew," Alex said, breathlessly.

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed as he kissed down his mother's neck.

"Why do you always smell like pomegranates?" Alex asked, feeling her thighs tremble in her son's southern trek to her eager peach.

"Do what?" Andrew stopped and looked up at his mother.

"Don't you smell it?"

"No," sniffing his armpits, "I don't smell a thing."

"It's always strongest when this is hard," Alex purred, running her hand light up and down Andrew's shaft. Noting how he looked down then away. "Hey," turning his gaze back to her, "tell me baby, tell me why is it that no matter what, or how hot it is, I always smell pomegranates on you?"

"It's a blessing from Bast," Andrew said, matter-of-factly.

"Bast? Really?" Arching an eyebrow when her son nodded. "Didn't you say you had the blessing of Ra too?" Again, Andrew nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did, you didn't believe me remember? I told you I saw Bast down in that hidden room, but you blew me off, not that I blame you, I would too if you started spouting off that you've seen a goddess." Seeing the look in his mother's eyes as she tried to come to terms with what he was telling her.

"So... the Egyptian gods are real, like as real as you and me?"

"Yeah, when they want to be seen that is," Andrew stated knowing his mother had walked past Bast as she sat on the sill of the window. Returning back to the task at hand, kissing down his mother's stomach nearing the paradise between her legs, or that was the case until his mother interrupted him.

"Andrew, can we talk about..."

"Do you want to talk, or have me eat your pussy?" Andrew asked, from his squatting position gazing up to his mother.

"Pussy first, then sex, shower, and then we'll talk," Alex said, smiling down at him. Hopping onto the bathroom counter, spreading her legs, "I shaved last night," she cooed, running her fingers through her son's hair as his lips danced along her naked mons Venus. The fingers of her right hand gripped the edge of the counter hard once she felt her son's tongue parting her moist labia. Pressing his head hard against her sex, feeling her mound quivering as the tip of his tongue tickled her vulva. "Yes Andy!" Alex moaned loudly once Andrew captured her throbbing clit. Locking her legs around her son's head after five minutes of his playful teasing of her pussy. Screaming to the gods as she came hard on her son's tongue. Her body trembled once Andrew place a soft kiss on the top of her pink hood before rising to his full height. Andrew looked up at his mother when her hand took hold of his crown when he was mere inches from the opening of her womanhood.

"I have something special for you Andy," Alex stated smirking coyly at her son's perplexed look. "Something I don't know if I'll be able to handle with this big cock of yours. So be very gentle with me okay, baby?"

"O-okay," Andrew drew out the word as he backed away from his mother when she shooed him off. Watching how Alex slowly slid off the counter with shaky legs. Seeing the light glisten along her sex and short distance down her inner thighs. Tilting his head to the side when his mother presented her ass to him and pulled open her right cheek showing off her brown eye to him.

"I prepared it for you baby," Alex said, moving her hand along her ass while her finger moved onto that lubricated virgin hole. Biting her lip at the strange sensation as she sank a finger into her ass.

"You sure?" Andrew asked, looking at his cock then to his mother's ass. Wondering if even the tip would fit into it.

"Mmmhmm," Alex nodded peering at him in the mirror. "Just go slow okay, I've never done this before so I don't know what to expect," she said, trying to hold back her fear. Fear that her son's monster size cock would rip her asshole in two. That she didn't lube up enough to handle something so big back there. Yet she was determined to give this experience to her son, her lover. That no man before him ever experienced. Her breath grew rapid as she watched her son's advance in the mirror. Gooseflesh rose along her skin when Andrew gently moved his hand along his mother's ass. Her grip turned deathly white as she held onto the lip of the sink and the edge of the counter as she felt the bulbous head of her son's cock pressing against her starfish. Feeling the pressure building as her virgin hole fought to keep Andrew out of it. Gasping in pain and shock as that crown breached her last untouched hole. Her eyes widening at how stretched out her ass felt with only one inch of her son's cock inside her. Reaching between her legs, rubbing her clit as Andrew slowly inched his cock into her ass. Her left hand reached back waving her son off once he reached the seven inch mark.
The experience was very strange and yet also arousing as she felt her son's rod slowly gliding through her ass. Picking up speed with every thrust and withdrawal of that hard pole of his. As the minutes wore on, the pain grew less and less, and gradually Alex started to enjoy the feel of her son back there. What surprised her was that she was starting to moan at how good it felt having her ass stretched to its limit. She was also thankful to her son when he didn't just hammer his cock into her like she begged for when he was fucking her cunt.

"You okay, Mom?"

"Mmmhmm, its new, its going to take me some time to get used to having you back there. I'm very glad you're being so gentle with me," Alex said lovingly, as she peered over her right shoulder. "We'll just have to get you a cock ring if we decide to do this again."

"I didn't think you'd be able to handle me back here..." Andrew released a groan of pleasure when his mother squeezed his cock hard. "Fuck!" he shouted feeling his balls emptying into his mother's ass.

"Oh God, oh God, I can feel it Andrew, its so... hot!" Alex cried out as she felt her son's semen flooding her ass. While she had heard people orgasming from being fucked in their asses, Alex never reached that point. She would just chalk that up to it being their first time. She wondered if that would come later, if they continued down this path. However, she did notice how much wetter she was after the fact. Wincing at the pain of her sore ass once the tip of his cock left it. "In the shower young man, no ass then pussy, I'm not about to get an infection," Alex stated in a stern motherly voice. "Once we've washed your cock then you may fuck your mother's pussy," she said, her hand lightly patting Andrew's right cheek as she walked towards the shower.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, that's it Andrew fuck your Queen," Alex growled in want as her hands rested against the wall while her son's hands controlled her hips while Andrew thrust his meaty cock into her liquefied cunt. Releasing a loud, soulful moan at the sound of Andrew's hand slapping her wet ass. "Yeah, you like how your mother fucks you, don't ya?!" she asked, smirking from over her shoulder as she thrust backwards upon her son's rod. "That's it baby, give mama every inch of that cock," Alex panted in the superheated steam. "I know I feel good baby, but we can't stay in here all day..." Her and Andrew's moans echoed off the walls of his bathroom as they came together.

"We'll try anal again later, when my ass has a chance to tighten back up," Alex said, smirking up at her son once her lips left the tip of his cock after cleaning it. Feeling Andrew's cum splattering on the shower floor as she squatted before her son. Her sky-blue eyes lustered at the moan she had garnered from her son as she sucked on his right testicle.

"Now tell me what you know about the Egyptian gods?" Alex uttered as she pressed the ground floor button once she and her son had gotten dressed.

"You know Bast right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, she kind of hangs around me," Andrew said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How so?" Alex asked, intrigued.

"You know my cat?"

"Of course... oh my... you're not telling me that Bast is really Bast -- the Bast?!" Alex exclaimed as the realization of what Andrew was telling her finally sunk in.

"The one and the same," Andrew nodded as the elevator doors rolled closed. The last thing anyone saw was Alex's wide eyes and gapping mouth before the doors hid the two from view.

******

Wave Preparatory Elementary School...

"You really sure you want me, me of all people, to do this?" Andrew asked, as he, his mother, stepmother, Anta, and Carla stood outside Wilma's classroom.

"Of course, Andy, I wouldn't have asked, if I didn't think the children couldn't learn from you and your experiences in Egypt," Wilma said, nodding that it was a sound idea.

"But I'm just me?!"

"You're more than that Andy, you're my son," casting a smirk at Alex who scowled, "I know you can do this. Trust me, you'll do fine. Just leave out anything you might find... too stimulating for a kindergartener, alright," Wilma said, with a loving smile.

"Don't worry honey, we're here too," Alex said, shooting Wilma a taunting smirk when she pressed her breasts into Andrew's back. Knowing Wilma couldn't do a thing about it at least not at that moment.

"Don't forget about us Andrew," Anta said sternly, with Carla nodding along.

"Now let me go introduce you to my class," Wilma said, running her hand down Andrew's left arm and smiling sweetly as she did.

"What?!" Andrew hissed low when his mother slapped him hard on his left arm.

"Don't you go making goo-goo eyes at that woman!" Leaning in, "I'm your Queen, not her!" Alex whispered in ancient Egyptian into his ear.

"Really can't let go of the royalty bit, can you?"

"Nah-uh," Alex cooed shaking her head, not hiding her smile from him. "I'm a Princess of Egypt, it runs through our veins, I'll never let go of that title," she said, in that ancient language.

Anta and Carla looked at the two of them very confused at what they were speaking to one another. Huffing that Andrew didn't share this language with them. Crossing their arms and glaring daggers at him causing Andrew to retreat back a few steps.

"Why is it that the two of you get your own language, hmm?!" Anta asked, tapping her foot.

"Yeah, don't we deserve to know it too?" Carla inquired; her hurt was evident in her words.

"You girls really want to learn it?" Alex asked low, her ears twitched as Wilma spoke to her class.

"Mmmhmm," they both nodded in unison.

"Alright, but this stays between the three of us, don't you two go teaching that woman this," Alex said, looking at her two students who had gleeful eyes at the news. "This was meant for just Andrew and I. But... since you know about us... you might as well know it too," she sighed as the two of them wore broad smiles. "After we're done here, alright?"

"Of course, Professor," they spoke as one with a vehement nod.

"Class, I'd like to introduce to you, Andrew McCain," Wilma said, turning her head, holding out her arm to the open door. Waving for Andrew to come in, "Now some of you might have seen him on the news or seen flyers with his picture on them of the new exhibit that will be at the museum for a week coming very soon. Yet while he has grown famous since this summer, I'd like you all to meet my stepson," she said, her warm smile beamed down upon the students of her class. Noting how the fifth grade history teacher was in the very back of the classroom along with the principle. "Can you all give a warm welcome to Mr. McCain?" Wilma asked, smiling warmly at their small, smiling faces. "We also have Professor Sanders from the Cairo museum, along with her two undergraduates," her hand gestured to Alex, Anta, and Carla as they walked in to the room, "now Andrew, why don't you tell the class just what it was like in Egypt," she instructed before giving the floor to her stepson.

"What was Egypt like?!" asked a very curious boy.

"Hot. Hotter than you can even imagine," Andrew said, with a friendly smile.

"How hot?"

"One time it got to 120 degrees out at the site, yet that's not what you should worry about." Glancing back to his mother seeing her arching an eyebrow, "It's the camel spiders and the scorpions that you should worry about."

"Why?"

"They live in the sand to cool down from the heat. You see," walking along in front of the first row of desks, noting how those inquisitive eyes of theirs followed his every movement, "there was this sealed chamber that Professor Sanders and her team," gesturing to his mother, Anta, and Carla who gave the kids a small wave, "had yet to open when I got there. I tell you as I watched them chiseling away at the hard packed sand that seeped into the cracks of the two massive doors. I swear a swarm of camel spiders would come pouring out to feast upon me with their long hairy legs, those menacing mandibles, and their beady little eyes," Andrew said, listening to their gasps.

"Where there any?!"

"Fortunately, there weren't, however, that chamber held a secret... do you all want to know what it was?!" Andrew asked, his eyes running along Wilma's class to which they hummed: 'Mmmhmm' and a nod. "Well, you see as I walked into that chamber, guided by some unseen force," his voice dipped low to give his recounting of the event an even more chilling feel to it, "then suddenly," slamming his hands together causing the children along with Wilma, and her coworkers to jump in startlement at the very loud clap, "boom! I fell right through the floor!"

"No way!" a young boy exclaimed.

"Yes way, they will tell you it did happen they too were there," Andrew said, gesturing to his mother and her students while smiling down at the boy.

"Did you get hurt?" asked a very cute little girl.

"A little bit," Andrew nodded, "bonked my head on the edge of this tunnel before it sent me tumbling down this shaft, where I landed in this pool of water," he said, glancing over to his mother. Waiting for her to refute the events that led him to this point in time.

"Did you find anything?!"

"Only a lone pedestal, for what purpose I can't say," Andrew said, leaving out the statue of Bast and everything else that went along with it.

"No gold?" asked the fifth grade teacher.

"Sadly no, just a room made out of onyx and some really strange colored torches."

"Strange how?" asked a rather shy boy causing Andrew to lower his gaze when the boy grabbed hold of his pants leg.

Noticing how his mother, Wilma, Anta, and Carla were intently watching his interactions with the children as he knelt down beside the boy's desk. "They were blue, have you ever seen a torch burn blue before?" Andrew asked, to which the boy shook his head. "Me neither! It was strange I tell you."

"I bet they looked pretty," said the girl to the right of the boy.

"Sort of," Andrew nodded, "if you could get past how eerie that hidden chamber was."

"Mr. McCain please don't frighten the children," the principle said, in a stern voice.

"He is speaking the truth," Alex said, defending her son. "I, and my students," waving to Anta and Carla, "were down there as well. It was indeed eerie."

"Oh," rising to his feet, "you know there is more to that site, right?" Andrew said, looking over at his mother.

"How so?" Alex asked, with an arched eyebrow.

"I'll show you when we return to the dig," Andrew said, with a coy smirk.

"You're going back there?!" asked that same shy boy.

"Mmmhmm, I promised I would. A promise should be kept, shouldn't it?" Andrew inquired, peering down at the boy who nodded his head.

"But aren't you scared?"

"Oh yes," shivering at the thought of camel spiders, "those camel spiders get into everything!" Andrew said, in a spooky voice causing the children to giggle at him.

"How big are they?" asked the same boy.

"You know how big your dinner plate is?"

"Mmmhmm," the boy nodded.

"They're as big or bigger than that," Andrew answered seeing the children's eyes widen.

"Andy, don't tease the children," Alex said, in a motherly voice. "You know full well there weren't any camel spiders in camp. Don't listen to him class, they might be huge, but they're pretty harmless," she said, smiling at the class.

"Mr. McCain?!" the fifth grade teacher called out to him.

"Yes?"

"How did you find that tomb in Giza?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I was guided by a past life?" Andrew asked, seeing the disbelief in her eyes and his mother's shaking head. "Sorry, thought I put that on mute," he said, quickly placing his phone on vibrate when he noted that Abigale was calling.

"You want us to believe that you were led to that place by a past life?"

"Believe or don't believe," shrugging his shoulders, "the Sphinx is standing isn't? Forgotten wisdom unearthed, treasure beyond imagining piled high to the ceiling. Those are the facts, whether you believe how I found that place is the truth or not, doesn't really matter, the events that unfolded can't be disputed," Andrew spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Andy maybe I should take over," Alex whispered into his ear. Rubbing his back as he nodded and moved to join Anta and Carla.

Andrew's face grew hot when Anta and Carla whispered seductively in his ears at how good he looked around the children. Also speculating on how good of a father he would be. His heart raced when they told him they haven't been on birth control since he had told them the truth while they were shopping for dresses. His eyes cut to Anta when she pondered if they weren't already pregnant given the amounts of cum he filled their pussies with.

As the hour wound down, Wilma's coworkers silently slipping out of the room as the children were clustered around Alex, Andrew, Carla, and Anta. All speaking above one another eager to get their questions answered.

"Okay class, line up for recess," Wilma stated clapping her hands getting her students attention.

Andrew looked down when that same shy boy took hold of his hand. Seeing the blushing cheeks of his mother, Anta, and Carla when they witnessed the act. He had no idea what was going through their heads at the moment, yet if the looks in their eyes was any indication then he didn't want to know. Waving goodbye to the boy once they got to the playground as he ran off to play with the few friends that he had.

"Thank you for coming," Wilma said, to the four of them as much as it pained her to be nice to Alex, her students in this case came first. "I know the kids got a lot out of it."

"We're happy to help," Anta said, smiling at Wilma.

"Who knew Andy," smirking when Andrew's head snapped towards her, "could be so good around children," Carla said, dreamily.

"Don't you girls get any ideas in your heads. The one that's going to bare his children is me," Alex said, sternly. "Isn't that right, my Pharaoh?" she asked, in ancient Egyptian. "Andy!" Alex called out when her son simply walked away shaking his head as he did.

******

A week before the grand opening...

Alex leaned back in the desk chair the museum had proved for her while she studied the new artifacts Andrew had unlocked for them. Her eyes roamed down the text from her son. Knowing that soon he would leaving with them, or more precisely with her. How that put a smile on her face knowing that like in Egypt, they could spend every moment with each other. Granted the sex was a very huge bonus. It was the time she spent with her son, making up for the past eight years she'd missed out on that she truly treasured. Looking around the room, making sure that no one was around as she sat at her borrowed desk. Quickly lifting her shirt and bra over her breasts and taking a quick photo of them before hiding her 32Cs from the world. Sending it off to her son only to drool massively when her eyes fell upon that hard, thick cock of her son's.

Putting her phone to sleep and setting it aside when she heard the chime of the speakers telling her that the members of the Supreme Council of Antiquities waited on their Skype conference call. Looking to her left making sure she had everything sorted for when she talked to her bosses.