All Comments on 'Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 06'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
Epic

This series keeps getting better. I enjoy that it is a slower pace and not everything is rushed.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitalmost 2 years ago

another 5 star chapter

Grouch6977Grouch6977almost 2 years ago

Love it. Thank you. Grouch6977

Irish687Irish687almost 2 years ago

I love the way you have brought all 3 of these stories together.. Its truly Awesome.. Cannot wait for more...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Another great One!!

I love this tail, I really love how your combining and weaving it with PSF, and Family Secrets. It's amazing how well they interweave to tell a bigger story. Each are great on their own but together it's truly epic. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for Sharing.

se7en0x4Dse7en0x4Dalmost 2 years ago

Awesome tale! Hats off to you for your efforts and research to give us such tremendous series. Looking forward for more.

AManBaby123AManBaby123almost 2 years ago

I love the crossovers between your stories. I know it would be a stretch but i would love to see all three (Samuel, Ira, and Andrew) to somehow crossover with Aron in sky high after dark just to read the clash of supernatural vs sci fi of these stories. Can't wait for the next chapter of the trio's storyline.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganalmost 2 years ago

Finally.

The kinda crossover i was looking for.

Nicely done on the Egyptian history. Great story waiting for your next part and looking for another chapter of psf.

Btw : Could you pls tell me How you found the info on history?

Preferably site name....pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK story compared to the other chapters. Really liked parts of it and really disliked other parts. A little bit too far out there compared to the other chapters for me. 3*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Great story and loved the cross over. Really looking forward to the next installments in all of your stories.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful addition to this story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the melding the two story lines so far. What is with Anubis and ding dongs?

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisoneralmost 2 years ago

Another excellent installment. So have to ask, did you study Egyptology or is this just a hobby? The amount of detail and research is very impressive and makes the story so much more textured. Appreciate the footnote hyperlinks!

rumplemintyrumplemintyalmost 2 years ago

Great addition and crossover! Only part that was unbelievable was a New Yorker craving Pizza Hut…,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad that you have continued this story. I have enjoyed many of those posted but truly enjoy this one.

Bd_wojo@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ira is annoying, lose him from this series please

Whiter59Whiter59almost 2 years ago

Best chapter so far. Keep up the great story telling. Learning a lot about Egyptian history. Sex isn’t everything which is why I love this story ( except Wilma ) lol.

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1almost 2 years ago

Another great masterpiece keep up your wonderful work. Now that you have Ba’al in porn star family are you going to introduce Lilith to the story eventually ? So is Jesus the same as God in this or where is he?

SexualT69SexualT69almost 2 years ago

Amazing story, love the crossovers. Personally can't wait for they're all in one story and become friends. I think Personally God will turn his back on Ira and had a war with him. All cuz Ira wants to share the heavens with the other God's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. I've been waiting for more of this story hope it's not long before the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing your story's.

bigpaul2022bigpaul2022almost 2 years ago

My God can you tell a great story!

Please continue with this series and try not to let us have to wait for long for the next part.

GibbletsGibbletsalmost 2 years ago

Waited so long for this and it's so worth it!!!

Please don't make us wait too long for the next part...

RichardmilnerRichardmilneralmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next on

Installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the way you intertwined PC and PSF series together. Just wish you would release more than one chapter per year. I know you’re very busy but both these two and Spellbound are great and I’m dying to see where you go with all of them.

MvitalMvitalalmost 2 years ago

Excellent again, please don't make us wait a year between chapters

Mark12370Mark12370almost 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed reading your story, I hope part 7 comes out soon.

Thank you for a great read!

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

Great story, the story, plot has me hooked, thanks! Will await more chapters.

Imaginaryash1Imaginaryash1almost 2 years ago

I very much enjoy this series, how it takes its time in telling the story. You do an amazing job with each chapter, and just when it gets good..it gets even better each chapter. Hopefully part 8 doesnt take nearly as long..but great job on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best of your stories but so many to continue with, please try to keep them going.

orion6275orion6275almost 2 years ago

always loved Egyptian stories, please keep writing more of this plot, it has captured my interest along with my imagination from the first chapter. so please keep writing of this.

thank you

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Love this series! Please keep it going!!

davidandgeorgiadavidandgeorgiaover 1 year ago

loved it can't wait for more

Mark12370Mark12370over 1 year ago

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART OF THIS STORY !

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880over 1 year ago

Great story please write more.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Need more please and thank you!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Great series. Looking forward to a continuation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. I keep coming back to read these stories I hope you can continue them.

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 1 year ago

Please don't make us wait so long to continue with your connecting stories.

Vince200Vince200over 1 year ago

Oh more please don't make us wait

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Sorry this is my first comment but I didn’t want to stop reading I enjoyed this that much I honestly couldn’t put it down. So please please please I’m begging you write more much much more this epic adventure could go on for 50 more chapters it’s that good of a story. Thanks so so much because I’m only guessing how much research this must have took so ye thanks a million.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10about 1 year ago

I have to agree with the rest! Please sir, I’d like some more

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

amazing story, cant get enough

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So generally love your stuff, but your MC I'd kinda being a dick constantly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You seem to have done a great study of Egyptology. Your knowledge of the subject is quite a lot. Even though most of the discoveries of Andrew, such as, the tomb of Nefertiti, the probable place of Thinnis, etc are taken from actual research done by or surmised by several archeologists, still you have woven a fascinating tale and introduced a few new elements like the discoveries under the Amkhaka temple and under the Sphinx. But after that you seem to have digressed by going into Atlantis and Punt. These appear unnecessary and distracting. Yet I'm eager to read the next chapters to find if you can weave any legitimate connection between Egypt and Atlantis. Keep the interest going.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Brilliant storyline and great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES