Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 06

Story Info
Atlantis and the journey to Punt.
43.9k words
4.82
27.6k
104

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

Pharaoh's Curse part Six

Atlantis and the journey to Punt

-

Last time on Pharaoh...

"Andy, what are you doing?" Alex asked as they walked down the sky bridge.

"Praying to Nut[1]," Andrew answered, looking over at her.

"Why?" Anta asked from behind him.

"So our plane isn't taken down by angels or whatever is out there," Andrew stated, peering over his shoulder.

"Awe, you do care about us," Carla said in a teasing voice.

"What kind of Pharaoh would I be if I let harm come to my Harem?" Andrew retorted as his mother slapped his chest.

"Thank you for bumping us up to first class," Alex said, interweaving her fingers with his as she held his right hand.

"You're welcome."

"I'll repay you once we land," Anta said in a sultry purr.

"Can't wait," Andrew said, flashing her a smirk from over his right shoulder. Nodding to the flight attendant when he directed them to the first-class section of the airplane. "So, what museum will we be at in London?" he asked, taking the middle seat in the middle row like they had talked about while the others would rotate seats every hour, so each of them would be able to have their hands on him at some point during the flight.

"Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology," Alex said, settling in beside her son.

~~~~~~

Chapter One.

Stansted International airport...

Andrew McCain, better known as the Pharaoh of Egypt, walked hand in hand with his mother and Anta while Carla led the way to the baggage claim. Seeing his mother's sky-blue eyes glancing over at him, to how her cheeks blushed, to the way she held onto his hand. Looking over to his right as Anta's 32A left breast brushed along his right arm. Seeing how the waning sun played along her ebony hair as the voices of the other flight passengers filled the terminal.

"You best call your father, Andy. Knowing him, he's probably pacing around the house waiting for your call," Alex (or Alexandra, her given name) said in a motherly voice. "I'd rather not have him harassing us when we get to our hotel room," she spoke in a sultry tone with a coy smile on her lips.

"Mmmhmm," Anta hummed as she snuggled up to Andrew. "So many new places you're going to fuck me in, I can't wait," she said with a lustful smile on her lips.

"I hope the two of you aren't forgetting me in all of this," Carla retorted, peering over her shoulder as she plucked Anta's bag off the carousel. Feeling her face heating when she noted how Andrew was staring at her ass while she was bent over.

"No, we weren't, Carla. We can't forget about you. That would be wrong to do so when you are in the Royal Harem," Alex spoke in a tone fitting for a Queen. "So, Andy, since you're Pharaoh and all, have you thought of what name you were going to be known as once you take your throne?"

"Menes[2] the II," Andrew answered without really thinking as he pulled out his phone.

"Why Menes?" Carla asked in a scholarly voice as she laid her bag on the cart.

"Huh?" Andrew uttered, confused.

"You did just say you were going to be called Pharaoh Menes II," Alex stated, wondering why she saw genuine confusion in her son's eyes.

"I did?" Andrew spoke, seeing the three of them nodding. Feeling his divinity burning his blood as a blue ring of light played along the surface of his blue-green eyes. "As Menes was the first, so shall I be the beginning of the restoration of Egypt," he said in an alien voice. Shaking his head, wondering where the hell that came from.

"Andy, does that happen to you a lot?" Anta asked, helping Carla with the bags while Alex comforted Andy at the uneasiness she saw in his eyes at what had just happened.

"Far too often as of late," Andrew admitted. It wasn't like he asked to be Pharaoh. He didn't ask to be related to Pepi II[3], didn't ask for the gods to whisk his mother away from his life all so they could lure him back to Egypt when the time was right. He didn't ask for all the weird shit that's been happening all around him ever since he had stepped foot on Egyptian soil. Even now, so far away from it, he could feel Geb[4] calling to him, whispering to him to return where he rightly belonged.

"So you're saying you're going to restore the Dynasties of Egypt?" Carla asked for clarification.

"I have no clue?!" Andrew grumbled as he rubbed the back of his head. "It isn't like the gods gave me a handbook on how this all works?!"

"Don't worry, honey," Alex cooed, pressing her 32C breasts into her son's left arm. "We're here, between the three of us, with our knowledge of ancient Egypt, we'll figure it all out," she said, lightly rubbing her son's back. "We'll get to the bottom of this and why you are needed to restore Ma'at[5]."

"Ma'at?! Really?" Carla had an excited tone in her voice when she heard that name. She had drafted her dissertation for her Master's degree on ancient Egyptian mythology and how it was interwoven into their everyday lives. "How are you going to restore order and balance? That is what Ma'at is known as the goddess of." Watching how Andrew just shrugged his shoulders as he stood there without a clue on how to go about any of it.

"Don't worry about that now. Go, call your father," Alex said, ensuring that they had gotten all their bags.

Pulling up his father's cell number and hitting the call button before bringing it up to his ear. Hearing the line ringing as he stood away from the three of them. Knowing it was only two in the afternoon in New York City while it was seven in London. Arching an eyebrow when his father's phone just kept ringing, he was about to hang up until Julián finally picked up.

"Sorry about that, Andrew." A smile formed on Andrew's face at the sound of his father's voice. "I was on a business call when you rang."

"It's okay, Dad. I knew you were probably busy. I was just calling to let you know I landed safely in London," Andrew said into his phone.

"Oh? Have you? How was your flight?"

"Uneventful, already miss home though," Andrew uttered in a sheepish tone.

"We miss you too, Andrew. Are you on your way to your hotel?"

"Not yet, still at the airport," nodding when he noted how they were ready to head out to hail a cab, "walking out as we speak to catch a cab."

"They're called hackneys there," Julián said in his worldly knowledge of London's taxis.

"What?! No way?!" Andrew retorted with a huge smile on his face.

"I won't lie to you, son. That's the slang for them there."

"I'm hail a hackney just sounds so wrong and dirty," Andrew joked, getting a chuckle out of his father. "How's work?"

"Oh, you know the usual; Wilma was really torn up about you leaving. I hope you know it isn't going to feel right until you're back home."

"Love you too, Dad," Andrew said, feeling his cheeks heat at his father's words. Little did he know, as much as he would like to return to New York City, something within him knew that was never going to be, that the moment he returned to Egypt, that was where he would be for the vast majority of his life. "Tell Mom," seeing his mother shooting him a look when he said that, "I said hi, that I'm okay, that I'll send lots of pics when we aren't working to set up the exhibit."

"I will son, you be safe out there, and just enjoy yourself. You never know. You may not see London again."

"I will; don't work too hard," Andrew said in a loving tone as Anta waved down a taxi.

"I'll try not to," Julián mused before saying his goodbyes to his son.

******

Three days later...

"Damn imbeciles!" Alex cursed as she tossed her phone at the couch in her anger.

"What's wrong, Professor?" Carla asked from Andrew's lap while Anta went to fetch their lunch.

"There's some problem at customs with the paperwork, and they're withholding the exhibit items until this mess is cleared up," Alex said angrily as she dropped down onto the couch.

"How long do you think it's going to take to get cleared up?" Andrew asked; he would rather not be sitting on his hands for a week or more. There was only so much he wanted to see in London, and he wasn't hiring someone to drive him all over the United Kingdom.

"Two, maybe three days," Alex answered, blowing out a breath, knowing her anger wasn't going to help them any.

"Well, seeing how we have the time, want to take a trip?" Noting how Carla and his mother were looking at him quizzically when he said that.

"What do you mean, Andy? We just can't up and leave; who knows when they'll release the crates, and when they do, we'll have to work extra hard to make up for the lost time," Alex uttered with a pointed look.

"You all were the ones that wanted to come with me; if you're saying you don't want to see Atlantis..." Wincing as their high-pitched squeals of excitement filled the air.

"You really meant it, Andrew? That we can go with you?" Alex asked, practically crawling across the couch. So eager to explore that mysterious city, to see what wonders those people created. Even if only a tenth of it was left, there was enough there to rewrite history on that part of human events that were lost to the ages. Also, she wondered if the capstones were still on the pyramids there just so they could see their grandeur before the ones in Egypt were robbed to make homes out of.

"Yeah, did say you could unless you would rather wait here while I go alone since I don't have much to do," Andrew said, grinning evilly at his mother.

"Oh, you so aren't getting rid of me that easily, mister?!" Alex spoke in a motherly tone as she wagged her finger at him.

"Then we need to prepare for this kind of expedition, don't we, Professor?" Carla asked, peering over at Alex. Remembering what her Professor's sex tasted like on her tongue the night after the party at the grand opening in New York City.

"Yes, yes we do, Carla. We simply can't undertake this kind of adventure and not document it. Not saying anyone would believe us if they saw the footage, yet we need, as scientists, to examine everything we can lay our hands on," Alex said in a teacherly voice.

"Let's make a list of what we need," Carla said, getting up from Andrew's lap, very excited to see what awaited them.

"Yes, very sensible," Alex nodded as she stroked her chin. "What are you doing, Andy?" she asked when her son pulled out his phone.

"Calling someone," Andrew said offhandedly as he rose from his seat as their hotel room door opened.

"I'm back?!" Anta uttered with a smile on her lips with their drinks in one hand and their to-go orders in the other. "What's going on?" she asked as Andrew walked into the other room. Confusion showed on her face knowing she missed something while she was out.

"We're planning our expedition to Atlantis," Carla said with a wide smile on her lips.

"Really?!" Anta hurried over to where the other two were without jostling their food or their drinks too much.

"Mmmhmm, this is going to be like no other expedition any of us has been on," Alex said in a scholarly voice.

"Andy, come eat before your food gets cold," Anta called to him as he was pacing along the foot of their bed. Arching an eyebrow when she heard him mentioning time and how whoever was on the other end, whatever the speaker had said, clearly startled Andrew. Also, the way Andrew had said: 'You can do that?!' had her very concerned with who or what they would be dealing with. Seeing him rubbing his forehead as he continued on in his pacing. Wondering about whatever was going on in his mind, or just the absurdity of all this was getting to him.

"Alright, I'll call when we're ready," Andrew said before ending the call. Blowing out a breath, wondering how much more of this weirdness he was going to get dragged into throughout his life.

"Is something wrong, honey?" Alex asked in a loving tone.

"No, everything is set, don't ask me how we're going to get there; I don't think I can even explain it if I tried," Andrew sighed as he plopped down in the seat he was once in.

"But who was that you were talking to?" Carla asked in a quizzical light.

"Please, don't make me say it?! This whole affair is convoluted as it is," Andrew groaned as he peered up at the ceiling as his head rested on the back of the chair.

"Andy, son, I can't know how this all must be for you. Dealing with things we all thought were just fables to inspire the masses in ancient times. Yet, we need to know who or what we're dealing with if we are to go to this place," Alex said in a firm tone. Hearing her son sigh loudly as he ran his hand down his face.

"Fine, fine, the man I met... is something you won't believe. What he is isn't the issue..."

"It kind of is Andrew," Anta said, handing out their lunch. "So, what is this person?"

"His name is Suriel Zol, but he said to call him Ira," seeing his mother's eyes widen when he said that, nodding before his mother could say a word, "what he is... this is going to sound silly coming from me, Nagdaium' of vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven," Andrew said in all seriousness.

"What's a Nagdaium?" Carla asked, sitting down and opening up her take-out box.

"Simplest of terms?"

"I think that would be best, Andy," Alex nodded as she sat down beside Carla while Anta handed Andrew his lunch.

"He's a hybrid, at least that's what I could make out from what he told me after that fight with whatever that thing was."

"A hybrid of what?"

"Angel, demon, human," Andrew rattled off before popping a french fry into his mouth. "Hey, I told you it was convoluted, but you wanted to know," he said, pointing a drooping fry at their disbelieving faces.

"So... this person is a Prince of Hell..."

"And Heaven apparently," Andrew cut in.

"And there's a Fourth Heaven?" Carla asked, still not believing it all.

"So he says, don't really have a reason to doubt him; otherwise, why even mention Atlantis?" Andrew retorted. "I know it was real; I have the memories," he said before they could speak a word.

"Okay, if it is real, where was it?" Alex spoke, trying to disprove her son yet prove to the world that he was right at the same time.

"Where Plato said it was," Andrew replied before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Then why isn't it there now?" Anta asked; she had so many questions she wanted to ask. Pondering if Andrew had the answers to them.

"How would I know?" Andrew retorted with a shrug. "Isn't like I was there when it disappeared."

"Andrew, if you say you have all the Pharaoh's memories, surely there must be something about it locked in that brain of yours," Alex stated, trying to get to the bottom of this.

"It's not something I can just will into existence, Mom," Andrew intoned with a pointed look. "I don't even know how I do half the things I do; you expect me to just say: 'Hey, I need this so and so memory,' and bam, it just appears?!" he asked, using his hands to give depth to his statement. Andrew's head turned as he saw what appeared to be Bast's[6] shadow playing on the wall.

"Andrew, what is it?" Alex inquired as her son rose from his seat.

"Stay here. I think I might need to have a talk with a goddess," Andrew stated as he walked towards their bedroom. Peering back as the pocket doors rolled shut the moment Andrew walked into the room. Hearing feet rushing to the door, turning his head towards the bed only to find Bast sitting on the foot of it. The sunlight that filtered through the window played along her fur-lined face. Her gold-brown eyes stared at him, seeing the power of her godhood burning within them. His eyes ran along her golden skin, knowing intimately how soft it was beneath his touch. His gaze drifted over the white linen tunic she wore, having no trouble seeing those delicious nipples through it. Seeing her thatch of golden fur bleeding through the material, her crossed legs hid her womanhood from his sight. Not that he had any trouble recounting what it looked like.

"It's fine, I'm okay," Andrew spoke from over his shoulder, his eyes never leaving her. "What are you doing here, Bast?" he asked, knowing she wouldn't have shown herself with the others around if she didn't have a reason.

"Do you think it wise to go there?" Bast asked, not pretending that she and the other gods didn't know what he was planning.

"Don't see the harm Bast, unless you're hiding something from me," Andrew said, crossing his arms. "Are you?" Arching an eyebrow when it appeared to him, Bast was blushing. He had no earthly idea gods or goddesses' could blush.

"If you go, I can't protect you... husband," Bast answered in a soft tone.

"Why do you think I'll need protection?"

"It's a spawn of Yahweh; it can't be trusted," Bast spat.

"Okay," drawing out the word, "why do you believe he can't be trusted, other than Ira being Yahweh spawn?"

"He stole the Heavens from us!" Bast growled, her upper lip curled, revealing her left fang as she did. "Him and that bitch whore of his Ba'al,' she spat in hate.

"Umm... how can two deities steal the Heavens from a ton of other gods?" Andrew asked, confused.

"Worshipers is how, along with stealing something we gods protected for eons," Bast replied in a bitter tone.

"Okay, and what did they steal?" Andrew asked, rolling his hand.

"Nu[7]," Bast uttered as she gazed up at Andrew.

"How can a watery abyss give them the power to overthrow you and the other gods?" Andrew asked, perplexed as he scratched his head.

"It's more than just water, my Pharaoh. It's life and death. Creation and chaos. With it, he usurped our place in the Heavens and remade it to fit his vision. That he was the only power in the cosmos."

"Alright, I can get behind why you hate God or Yahweh, or whatever you want to call him if it is a him..."

"He is," Bast nodded.

"But I don't see why you would have a problem with Ira..." Taking a step back when Bast surged from her sitting position. Her hands reached out and curled around his shirt, yanking him into her.

"He has the power of a god. He's dangerous?! You don't know what he's going to do. If you go, I cannot protect you without creating a war that would set the Heavens aflame." Andrew watched how her nose wiggled, her fur ruffled as her concern was clear as day in her eyes.

"I understand, Bast, and I hear you," Andrew said, lightly placing his hands on her shoulders. Ignoring how her breasts felt when they pressed into him. "I don't think he's out to harm me, Bast. If he was, he could have done so on that night. Yet, he didn't; if you say he's as powerful as he is, then wouldn't you think he would have done so then?" Tilting his head to the side when Bast spun out of his grip and moved a few paces away, only to stop.

"You're going anyway, aren't you?" Bast asked.

"I am; I promise if he tries anything, I'll set the Heavens aflame myself," Andrew said with conviction. He didn't have a clue how he was going to do that. However, it seemed to him Bast needed the reassurance.

"You promise?" Bast asked in a rather cute voice from over her shoulder.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed. He was a little taken aback when Bast spun on her heel and leapt onto him. Planting one of the most sensuous of kisses he's ever felt before.

"Don't you go getting yourself killed, or I'll have to ask Osiris[8] to judge you very harshly," Bast spoke. Andrew didn't know if she was kidding or not, nor did he want to find out.

"You have my word, no dying," Andrew nodded. He so wasn't planning on seeing Osiris on the other side anytime soon.

"Good, now I must go." The moment she returned to Ra's[9] side, the doors slid open an inch now that they were no longer held closed by Bast's power. Turning around when all three of them rushed into the room. Speaking all at once, Andrew couldn't make heads or tails out of what they were saying.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers