Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

[34] Is the name of an ancient Egyptian prince. He is known for his destroyed statuette. He is also the subject of a theory that claims he was pharaoh of Egypt for a very short time. Thus, he might be identical to a scarcely known king named Bikheris. In this story Baka was the last Pharaoh of the 1st intermediate period and not some unknown prince from the fourth dynasty of the Old Kingdom.

[35] Was a pharaoh of ancient Egypt and the founder of the Fifth Dynasty.

[36] Was a simplified form of hieroglyphics used for administrative and business purposes, as well as for literary, scientific and religious texts.

[37] The Land of Punt is described in ancient Egyptian texts as "the land of the gods" and a region rich in resources.

[38] Pharaoh's Curse part four.

[39] Buhen was an ancient Egyptian settlement and fortress, located on the West bank of the Nile in present-day Sudan.

[40] Nemes were pieces of striped headcloth worn by pharaohs in ancient Egypt.

[41] Is the goddess of war, battle, and fire. She is depicted with the head of a lion and in a red dress; her head usually incorporates a sun disk with a serpent, and sometimes she is holding a was-scepter.

[42] Sobek was also associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess, but served additionally as a protective deity with apotropaic qualities, invoked particularly for protection against the dangers presented by the Nile.

[43] God of the moon, sacred texts, mathematics, the sciences, magic, messenger and recorder of the deities, master of knowledge, and patron of scribes.

[44] Great mother Isis, the goddess of healing and magic, was crucial to ancient Egyptian religious beliefs.

[45] Is known as the god of death and is the oldest and most popular of ancient Egyptian deities. The ancient Egyptians revered Anubis highly because they believed he had tremendous power over both their physical and spiritual selves when they died.

[46] Is the god of fertility, agriculture, the afterlife, the dead, resurrection, life, and vegetation in ancient Egyptian religion.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers