Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have heard it put like that before by someone I know," Ira said, keeping his amusement to himself, knowing Samuel would have agreed with him.

"Sorry," Carla panted once she returned to their sides. Smiling at Andrew as she snuggled up to him as Ira's wings enveloped them.

Chapter Three

The waves of that ancient ocean, that was caught in Yahweh's grasp during the Great Sinking, were loud in their ears as those white capped waves crashed against the stone of that ghostly port town. Alex, Carla, and Anta looked around in wonder at the sight before them.

"Professor, doesn't the architecture seem familiar to you?" Carla asked as she brought up the camcorder.

"Yes, it does seem like we're dealing with a Near Eastern feel to the buildings," Alex spoke as she surveyed the intact buildings.

"Professor, Carla, over here, just look around here," Anta said as she stood over the overturned merchant stall and to the scattered bronze and semiprecious gem strewn items on the ground. "I think we've stumbled upon a genuine Bronze Age port town," she uttered in wonder.

Looking around, seeing the wares still in the state they were in at the time of the sinking. Pondering on what was going through their heads as Alex bent down and plucked a bowl from off the ground. "Phoenician?!" Alex muttered when her eyes fell upon the symbols the Phoenicians used on their pottery.

"Here is some Babylonian jewelry," Anta stated, ignoring the look that was on Ira's face at that moment.

"Some jugs from Assyria," Carla listed out as the smell of the wine it once stored still clung to the air. "And look, I think that's Greek," she spoke, pointing out the artwork that adorned the side of a building.

"Okay, you two, let me hear your hypothesis on what life was like here," Alex spoke in a teacherly voice.

"Well, given the trade they were doing," gesturing to all around her, "I would surmise that these people, whoever they were, were living pretty good given the items I see," Anta responded. Her eyes ran over the glinting metal that littered the ground. Knowing, during that time, the more bronze you had the higher your status was in that society.

"They had an affinity for olive oil," Carla called out to them. Panning the camcorder along the rows of jugs that the Mycenaean Greeks favored when shipping the item over long distances.

"Look over there," Alex pointed out to a spot where a disassembled Hittite Empire chariot sat on the loading dock of one of the piers that jutted out into the ocean that surrounded the continent.

"Are they always like this?" Ira asked low as Alex, Anta, and Carla ran around the village, documenting everything they could lay their hands on. Recounting how he once wanted to be Indiana Jones, now, as he looked out at the town, he could at least fulfill that dream. After all, his high school days were almost up, and he had a feeling that his college years would fly by before he realized it.

"Pretty much," Andrew admitted, scratching his right cheek. "So... you have kids, huh?"

"I do," Ira hummed, never taking his eyes off of Alex and the other two.

"So why aren't you showing off your true form?" Andrew asked, having no trouble seeing it.

"I have many; plus, do you honestly think they would be able to handle my demon?" Ira retorted with a pointed look.

"Good point," Andrew sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Trust me, it will get easier... okay, maybe not easier, more normal as time goes on," Ira offered.

"Has it for you?"

"Hell no," Ira barked out in laughter. "It's been one thing after another in my life, as you can see where it's led me," he said, waving to their surroundings. "If your life is anything like mine or my friend Samuel, it's going to get weirder," Ira stated, lightly patting Andrew on his back when he groaned out loud.

"This Samuel, is he like you?" Andrew asked, peering over at Ira. He could take comfort in knowing he wasn't the only one dealing with this messed up side of reality.

"No, I'm unique; Samuel is a witch and a vampire," Ira said truthfully. Nodding when Andrew gave him a look of 'Really?! Vampires?!' "You should meet him sometime. He's a cool guy."

"I don't know; I think I like where my blood is at the moment," Andrew countered.

"He isn't like that, sure he drinks blood, but he doesn't attack people, at least not without cause," Ira said, defending his friend.

"How did my life come to this?!" Ira could only smile when he heard Andrew's grumble. He, too, remembered what it was like when faced with something he didn't think was real until events moved to propel him into the limelight.

"Hey, just think of it like this; you are one of the only four humans to have stepped foot on this land in eons," Ira said, trying to lighten Andrew's mood.

"Please don't give them a big head; they've already got that. I'm afraid if they get any bigger, they won't let us fly anymore," Andrew bemoaned in a joking manner, to which the three of them shouted out their 'Hey!'

"Well, I need a team and a few dozen years to fully examine this town. But who knew Atlantis was connected to so many lands and people," Alex said as she and her students ambled towards them after two hours of crisscrossing the town. Her clothes were dirty, her hair askew, her nails were caked in dust, yet she was totally satisfied. "Although we aren't sure about one of the makers of the ceramic bowls we found, it's not one of the eastern Mediterranean civilizations that I know of. If I had to guess, it has the hallmarks of originating in Italia or what we would now call Italy." Moving her body slightly as her son tried to peer at her backpack. She didn't want him to see how full it was of artifacts. She would never take them from sites, yet if they are, and likely to be, the only four humans to set foot on Atlantis then she saw no reason not to purloin some of the items. It was mostly the Egyptian artifacts that date to the reign of Setnakhte[33] when the world at that time was going through a very dark time, given how the societies at the time were collapsing due to numerous factors, the chief one being the tin trade being cut off from those who relied on the metal to smelt bronze. While Egypt might have survived the Bronze Age collapse, it was severely weakened. Pondering if Andrew knew of any ruins that still remained that had any mention of Atlantis, all so that they could show the world the myth was real, just like the myth that later turned out to be correct about Troy. "Well, we've had a big day," smiling at the two of them as she stood in front of them, "how about we head back, it might never be night here, yet I'm sore and in need of a long soak," Alex said more for her son than to Ira, hearing Anta's and Carla's 'Mmmhmm' from behind her.

"Why? The two of us are perfectly cheery; whatever could have made the three of you so worn out?" Andrew teased with a coy smile on his lips.

"Don't get smart with me, young man," Alex intoned in a motherly fashion with the look to go along with it.

"Yeah, she's definitely your mother," Ira whispered to Andrew. "If you all would just come together, I'll see that you find your tent safely. After all, we pride ourselves on our safety record here at Air-Ira," he joked as his wings enclosed around them.

"Okay, I wasn't going to say it, but you know some weird people," Carla teased once Ira had left them. To where she couldn't say, nor did she want to know. It was one thing to know that the gods were real. It was entirely another thing to see some metaphysical being in the flesh.

"Hey, I'll trade you," Andrew stated with pleading in his eyes.

"Nah," waving off his statement, "the crown of two lands is sitting right where it belongs," Carla said with a teasing smile.

"Please don't tell me you've been fitting yourself with a fake crown?" Andrew stated, peering over at his mother, who simply looked away.

"What?! A Queen needs to make sure she looks good in her crown," Alex spoke, putting on airs. "I have to say, I look good in it, too." Blowing her son a kiss when Andrew just sighed and shook his head.

"Well, come on, let's go see how that shower works; I want my kiss," Anta cooed in a sultry tone before turning towards the tent and sashaying towards it. Smiling over her shoulder, she didn't need to know where his eyes were looking; she knew they were on her ass. After all, she was of his Royal Harem, and he knew how well she would and could take care of his physical needs. "Oh my God! This bathroom is huge!" Anta's excited voice could be heard as Alex, Carla, and Andrew entered the tent.

"Fuck?!" Alex muttered when they all stood inside of it. Looking around the room, noting it had the markings of her former bathroom before she left her family to follow her dream. Yet the bathroom was at least half a size bigger than her old bathroom. Noting the four sinks all in line together, the same amount of showerheads that sprouted from the right wall at the far end of the room. The lion claw tub that just beckoned to her to climb in and just relax. Of course, there was also a toilet, wondering if they could ask for the tent when they leave. Knowing if they had it whenever they went out on a dig, the months on-site wouldn't be so bad.

"Well, Andrew? What'cha waiting for?" Anta asked, quickly stripping out of her clothes.

"Don't the two of you hog the hot water," Alex mused as she whispered to her son when she turned around to give the two of them privacy. While they might occasionally have a threesome or a foursome, they preferred their own alone time with Andrew.

"Do you see anything that something nice and hard would enjoy slipping into?" Anta asked as she spread her ass cheeks apart, causing her womanhood to spread and open. Peering over her shoulder, noting how Andrew was frozen as his eyes couldn't look away from her sex. "You know, you can't shower if you're just transfixed on the sight before you," she purred wantonly. "You want this hot little body of mine, don't you, baby?" Anta taunted as she teased him while walking backwards into the shower area. Given the space of it and how far back the ankle-high wall was, there was no need for a barrier to keep the water out from the rest of the bathroom. Seeing how his eyes wouldn't leave her 32A breasts as she fondled them while he fumbled in his haste to undress.

A sultry, lustful, hungry smile was on her lips as her back rested against the wall with her legs spread. Her right index finger beckoned to him while her left index and middle fingers skimmed through the little landing strip she shaved into her pubic hair before they left New York before spreading out as they traveled southward. Spreading her labia, telling Andrew she wanted her prize.

Her nails scraped along his scalp as she smiled down at him as Andrew kissed along the naked portions of her mons Venus. Her back arched; a light moan floated on the steam as Andrew sucked gently on her labia while his tongue was teasing her vulva at the same time. His hair weaved through her fingers when she felt his touch dancing along the back of her thigh, causing her to lift her leg, giving Andrew better access to her mound, feeling her cheeks heat when his hand found its rest on her ass.

Her breasts jostled as she screamed out in bliss after ten minutes of him keeping her on edge with his tongue. Her fingers tightened around tufts of his hair. Her body quaked as one of the largest climaxes she's ever had raced through her body. Only the whites of her eyes could be seen as her eyelids spasmed. Anta knew if it wasn't for Andrew keeping her upright, she would be sprawled out along the floor of the shower, flapping around in euphoria.

"That's it, Andrew, eat that pussy?!" Anta growled in want as she ground her cunt along Andrew's lips. Knowing she was due another orgasm, as was the bet, and she meant to get it, too. Watching how Andrew laid down on the shower floor, assuming it was to give his knees a break.

"Your seat awaits m'lady," Andrew uttered in a sinful tone with a toothy smile on his lips. Seeing the ravenous hunger in Anta's eyes as she stared down at him as her lower lip dragged along her teeth.

"Oh, Andrew!" Anta moaned out. Her left hand rested against the top of Andrew's head while her hips rocked on his lips. Grinding her hot, wet mound along them, loving how their velvety touch felt on her womanhood as she did.

"You like that, baby, don't you?" Anta cooed down at Andrew when she reached behind her toying with his already hard cock. Feeling his pre-cum coating her palm as she lightly stroked Andrew's ten and a half inch cock. "I know you do, Andy," she uttered in a loving tone as she gazed down at him. Feeling her heart fluttering as those blue-green eyes of his peered up at her. Knowing as weird as saying she was a part of his Royal Harem in her mind was, that sort of didn't matter to her since, at that moment, she knew she commanded his mind. She also knew he enjoyed being with her since he didn't put up a fuss when she called herself his wife, given how in ancient times the Royal Harem were the Pharaoh's wives. While she knew the Pharaoh never shared his women with anyone, like Andrew did with his father, they weren't in 3500 BC anymore, and Andrew is Pharaoh, as weird as that was to say to herself, he could do whatever he wanted.

Taking hold of his cock, lifting her body slightly as she ran his crown through her wet labia. Feeling how they were humming due to the way Andrew always made her pussy hum whenever he tasted her little peach. Moaning softly as her sex engulfed his mushroom top as she started to slide down his pole. Feeling it just stretching her out like it always did. Filling her up like no one else ever could, touching her in the deepest parts of her sex. Knowing Abasi, her mind stilled as she thought back to her former boyfriend as she continued to ride her current one. Yes, Anta did think of Andrew as her boyfriend even though she hasn't said as such to him. Measuring the two beside one another, recounting how Abasi had a controlling streak in him while Andrew didn't. Remembering how Abasi just took what he wanted from her and Andrew didn't. Andrew knew he didn't have to; she would willingly give him her body anytime he asked. Leaning down, feeling the steam of their shower coating her skin as she did. Hearing how her sex glided along his pole as she rode that cock of his hard.

Loving the feel of his hands on her ass as it bounced on Andrew's lap as her lips tore at his. Rocking her hips faster as she felt her core on the verge of her climax. Feeling his arms wrapping around her as Andrew held her through the throes of her orgasm. Biting her lip as her right cheek pressed against the wall of the shower stall. Loving the way her ass felt when Andrew pounded her from behind. Whimpering when his hands took hold of her breasts and began to fondle them like he always did when he was behind her. She loved it when he did. It told her Andrew loved the feel of her body and couldn't get enough of it. Anta planned on keeping it that way. There was no way some new woman was going to take her place as one of Andrew's favorites.

"My turn," Carla spoke the moment Andrew unleashed his load into Anta's pussy. She knew Anta had stopped taking her birth control after the grand opening in New York. Pinching her right nipple, feeling her right 36B breast jiggle as she did. Her brown eyes zeroed in on his slick cock as it was still coated in Anta's cream as he eased out of her friend.

"What're you waiting for then?" Andrew asked with a smirk on his lips.

Smiling seductively at Andrew when he said that as she stepped into the shower area. Seeing Andrew's cum running down Anta's thighs as she moved off to another showerhead. Carla wasn't one to balk at sucking one of their juices from Andrew's cock. In fact, she loved doing it.

Carla's wails filled the room as Andrew thrusted his rod deep into her heat. As he held her right thigh in his hand while her back was pressed against the wall. Working her hips in time with his thrusts to get his cock as deep as she could take it. She wasn't like Anta or Alex, who had no trouble accommodating Andrew's manhood. No, her limit was nine inches; however, those nine inches were very blissful to her. Biting her lip, watching how Andrew and Anta kissed once her shower was done. Before she too felt his cum flooding her womb.

"You're Queen, my Pharaoh, needs you," Alex purred in ancient Egyptian as she sauntered into the shower area. Placing a kiss on the back of her son's left shoulder and led him out of the shower stall to allow Carla privacy, as limited as it was as she showered. "You remember the second night after we had sex in my apartment in Cairo?" she asked as she led her son by the hand towards the sinks.

"Yeah."

"I want a repeat," Alex said, her ass slid onto the counter. Knowing fucking all three of them in one go wasn't anything new to her son, so she knew he still had more left in his tank for his mother. Spreading her legs as her son stepped forward, seeing how his eyes dipped low to the little heart she shaved into her pubic hair. Feeling her face heating when her son's eyes glanced up at her. "What? I think it's cute," she said in a small, cute voice as her hands worked to get him hard again. Again, due to their activities it wasn't a hard task to do. "You're Queen needs this back in me," Alex uttered in a husky tone as she softly massaged her son's tool. "You like that, don't you baby?" she asked, running her son's head through her labia, watching how his eyes fluttered as she teased his sensitive organ. Her right hand ran up her son's chest before slipping around his neck coming to rest on the back of it. Her thumb brushed lightly through her son's dark red hair which he had inherited from her. "I think we should put it in, don't you?" Alex purred, to which Andrew vehemently nodded.

******

Andrew was tossing in his sleep as his mind sent him back into the past. However, this wasn't like the other times his past lives had come to the forefront of his mind. No. Not this time. This time he felt fear burning through him. Why? Andrew couldn't say. All he could say was he and his men were racing with all haste from something that had descended from the Heavens and was currently raining havoc upon the city behind him. It was like no city Andrew had ever seen, in modern or ancient times. It was so unlike the Kush, that adopted ancient Egyptian culture, yet he could sense there was a tie to ancient Egypt. What that was, he couldn't say. All he knew was in his dream, he needed to flee as fast as he could. Looking down, seeing his past self pulling his hand away from his stomach and seeing the amount of blood on it. His head snapped to the left and right of him as whatever it was, was taking out his men with ease. It felt like it was toying with them.

Jolting awake, his chest heaved like mad. His hand ran down his face as the image of his past self was cut down with ease by something that looked like an idol he knew of.

"Andy, what's wrong? Oh, my, God, you're shaking?!" Alex spoke in a worrying tone as she laid her left arm along her son's shoulders as she pulled Andrew in to her. She's never seen her son so shaken before, and it frightened her to no end. Seeing how Anta and Carla quickly roused from their sleep when they noted Andrew's state of mind.

"Andy, tell me, what happened?" Anta cooed in a sweet, caring voice as she took hold of his right hand.

"We're here; you just get it off your chest," Carla said in a loving tone as she took hold of his left hand, brushing her thumb along the back of his hand.

"I don't even understand what I saw," Andrew mumbled.

"Then take it one step at a time, honey," Alex uttered in a motherly tone as she rubbed his left shoulder. "Can you tell us what it was about?"

1...34567...13