Pharr Flung (Well Hung) Tours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew restless as I writhed on my back, bending my knees as I curled two fingers into my pussy, drawing laden fingers of aromatic fluids from my well of passionate desires. My desire was to be filled, stuffed and rammed. I had fantasized about a good looking man, with a full red beard, sandy chestnut hair and broad hands taking me and making me wilt as I was filled full and fucked hard by his long, thick cock. I needed Vance, but I was too far gone now. I was starving for satisfaction. I had built up to the verge of orgasm too quickly. I was surging, my hips were involuntarily rocking, knowing that a powerful orgasm was brewing just below the surface. I was already at stratospheric heights, teetering on an edge from which I knew I couldn't stop myself from flying over and swooping down into the abyss of bliss. Damn, where is that man with his massive meat when a girl needs him?

My slippery fingers landed on my clit and began to rub in small circles around her. She felt so hungry and greedy that I rubbed in circles faster and faster as my pussy muscles tightened and my breath became shallow and labored. I felt by whole body clinch, my loins were a compressed spring that once released would detonate an explosion so massive that I felt I might not survive. I changed the motion over my twat to a rapid up and down, grinding her fiery head into my palm. I was past the point of no return, a fuse was lit; I felt burning sparks flash through my clitoris. My explosion was imminent. I needed relief. I was wound and bound too tight. Oh god I needed this so badly, I needed to come and I was poised to come hard.

With every last air molecule in my lungs I let forth an anguished burst of orgasmic joy in a crushing bellow as my belly muscles seized and my pussy contracted, squirting out my reservoir of feminine lubricant. The reverberations of my orgasmic crescendo echoed off the surrounding rock walls as swells of heated waves broke over me, surging up and down my body. My insides ricocheted with pulse after pulse of lusty pleasure. The intensity ebbed from my vulva, yet I felt unfinished, still thirsting for more. I went back to stroking my clit; small circles again that brought more tightening in my pussy as the intensity crept into my body and then out of nowhere came a rush of glowing embers hopping across my aroused parts. The prickly sensations slammed into me, crackling and sparking, I let out a set of chirps. Each one coming in quicker and quicker succession until it was a single long scream as my blood felt like steam in my veins. My legs shook, my belly contracted and expanded. I was jelly, a warm wavy ocean of jelly. Oh, it is good to be a woman. I lowered my legs and hung them over the edge of my pleasure platform, panting to catch my breath after multiple orgasms.

"Meredith, are you OK? That was a pretty intense show." Vance was standing at the base of my personal rock pedestal. Had he watched me the whole time? Had he seen me writhe and heard my screams of ecstasy? Did he watch me masturbate on top of one of his tour guide hoodoos? I was wet and feeling hypersexy and I was hoping he had seen it all.

Vance walked over to my midsection, which was still feeling the echoes of my thunderous orgasms, and asked, "Meredith it looks like you're having a lot of fun up there, mind if I join you? That is if it's not too late get in on some of this fun."

Feeling so sexy, feminine and free, and then to hear this man's voice next to me, I squealed in excitement. "Yes. Come up here." It was a beautiful moment.

The man had gotten semi-hard watching my show. I fired right up all over again at the sight of my fantasy guide mounting one stone and then hopping up to my side with his enormous cock waving in the warm breeze. He climbed up and stood over me. He is a colossus, a wonder of the world. I had let myself imagine such a man, I had let myself fantasize being with such a man, but I had never actually thought I would have it all come true. I was on the verge of fleshing out my dream fuck. I was too excited to think right. I feared I'd do something wrong and it would all evaporate in a desert mirage.

Vance stood towering over me, looking at my tits. I loved his look. I wanted him to love my tits. I wanted him to have me. I was to be consumed by him. I wanted to bring him onto me and into me. I wanted what was before me, fully man, sculpted, square and graced with gentle strength. I sat up to take what I wanted; I wrapped my fingers around his thick cock and brought him down to my side. I tugged on his stalk to bring him close. I leaned over; lips opened, and planted a kiss on Vance's swelling globe. I repeated with my eyes open, watching my man's face as he closed his eyes and gave a small sigh. I kissed him at the tip one more time and then carried my lips down his shaft giving away little smooches as I gripped his girth and stroked him in slow motion. He stiffened his back, filled his lungs as I felt him thickening in my undulating palm. I rose to my knees and opened my lips, running my tongue from his balls in long, lascivious licks up the underside of his cock, up to the tip, where I planted another deep kiss. My hungry mouth dropped on him and devoured as much of that meat as I could, letting my tongue loll under, around and over his impressive penis. I sucked and stroked, playing lollypop. I listened to Vance's breath growth deep as he made tiny growls, all the while keeping his eyes closed tight, taking in all of my pleasurable sensations.

My empathetic feminine soul felt his lust being transferred to me as I affectionately tended this dream man's cock, stroking his mighty shaft, so sensual and male. I felt the buzzing and a growing hum begin to tickle my pussy as my desires returned with a vengeance. I was primed to play with him and in so doing I was aware that he was being primed to take what was being offered. I was going to be his and I was intent on preparing him to enjoy all that I could offer.

With a groan of satisfaction, Vance turned away when I paused for a breath. "I've wanted you since I picked you up at the airport. I'm sorry those others managed to slip between you and me."

I rose to my feet and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him an intense kiss on the lips, lingering longer than a proper woman should. "There, that's how I feel about all of that."

His wide hands gripped my body and then began to bring his palms up to my breasts. His hands cupped them tenderly and held them firm in his grip. He squeezed me in a confining embrace, making my boobs push out; and then he glided his paws over my nipples, taking pleasure in their lusty, thick pink form as he teased and excited them with his curious fingers. I loved the feel of his manly hands and I was thankful for his firm hold on my body, as I felt my knees grow weak. I was not sure I could maintain my stance and balance on this stone capped hoodoo if this continued much longer. One hand held one tit tight while he dropped his left arm around to the small of my back and pulled me close to his broad chest. His left hand swept down my bottom with a light caress as he explored the soft flesh until I felt him grip under my cheek and give me an affectionate squeeze. In his embrace, he pressed his hard cock against my stomach while he made small, loving circles around my ass. I was melting in his arms. The warm, melty feeling was spreading across all that was feminine within me.

Vance brought his right hand from my breast down to use his fingers to spread wide my labia, painting it in my own girly juice and filling it with rising desire. Vance circled a finger tip around the top of my slit, pressing on the clitoris tucked under the folds. I was reduced to giving an excited yip as he pried my labia open with a single finger, running it up and down my creamy walls. My legs began to tremble and I felt the ache and desire to have that space filled with a masculine presence.

Vance sensing my vulnerability and inability to stand; lifted me and gently laid me on my back, moving his hands between my legs and prying apart my thighs. The feeling of being on my back and having a man push open my legs to expose my pussy made me go all girly. I thrilled at the sensation of being physically manipulated and molded to my lover's desires. I wanted to give myself away to my man. With legs spread, Vance knelt between them, taking two fingers to play with my pussy. He inserted them inside me, stroking just inside my pussy lips, teasing me. I was going insane with pleasure. I whipped my head side to side as my hips hungered to be fucked. They lifted off the stone slab, bucking and arching trying to impale my sacred fruit upon any available object. I was moaning, I was bucking at the intense stimulation that was being applied to my pussy's rim. "I need more. I need more." I begged as I bucked and writhed like a pinned serpent. Vance thrust his two fingers deep into me. I felt my pussy react with a involuntary clinching as I took him in. "Fuck me. Fuck me deep. I need to be fucked. Stop toying with me; I want to be fucked by a cock. I have to have you Vance. Not fingers, I need a whole man up inside my empty and hungry void, fucking the day lights out of me. I'm yours, please come get me. Please."

The anguished moans of a woman pleading for satisfaction brought the results I had long desired. Vance took my outstretched legs and folded them up back toward my head. I was all pussy in this position; a sloppy, wet, pulsing pussy girl. My man came on to me with strength, pressing his chest into my upward extended legs braced against his shoulders, aiming his throbbing cock at my succulent slit. He knew he was gifted in girth and he took care to place himself at my opening without rushing in, despite my cries for him to do otherwise. I felt his large tip dip into my honey pot, and I was thrilled to feel him get so close to filling me. He thrust his hips in small, fucking motions, rocking my hips with each gentle jab. With each thrust, he plunged deeper into me, my feminine lotion coating him with every reciprocating motion. Vance eased into me, I felt myself expand as he opened me wide, stretching my lips and vaginal walls as if I was trying to hide a watermelon. The sensation of force being applied to such sensitive flesh made me excited. It was too good to be fucked and forced open like this. His entrance was complete, I was filled to the brim. He rested and let me adjust my pussy to its welcomed visitor. Undulating contractions fluttered through my vagina as he held his piece, straining against my slickened confines. I came to grips with our union. I was taking short, sipping breaths, each followed by a groan. I felt myself pinned to the stone slab; I was a living sacrifice on this penis-shaped altar to all things of mystery and flesh. I wanted the motion now. What I needed was a bad girl fucking.

My thighs felt the pressure as my legs were folded further back onto me by Vance's effort to pump deep into my adoration-craving pussy. My ass rocked with each powerful lunge. Vance moved his hands away from my knees, laying them on my upturned tits. He grabbed a handful of my boobs, closing his fingers tight on my mounds. He handled my melons as if he were wringing out all of their juicy contents; it pleased me to be held in his lusting grasp. He gave another squeeze to my waffling melons and then took liberties to squeeze each nipple. The sensation of indulgent, pinching pressure on my nipples elevated my response as I felt lightning bolts streak from my tits to my clit. I screamed in ecstasy as I felt as if I were falling out of heaven, hurling toward the faraway earth while I was being pumped hard by my lover to keep me airborne. His fucking became furious, slamming my cervix; scraping the skin on my back on the grainy sandstone altar. I felt like Vance was poking his huge cock all the way through me and into my throat. My lungs were a calliope powered my bursts of steamy breath, making moans and screams of music born of ecstatic pleasure. I was a puddle of quivering plasma beneath my lover as he drove into me with grunts of greedy gratification. I went limp. I was a jellyfish washed up on a dry, desert rock.

In a sudden move, Vance dropped down, wrapped his arms around my waist and in a fluid motion, slung me over his shoulder as if I were a sack of pudding. I whooped as Vance balanced me on his shoulder with my ass pointing away from his broad chest and my tits flopping down behind his back. He held my legs tight to him and carried me off of our stone hoodoo of passion. It was a new thrill to be plucked from my supine position and twirled through the air by an exquisite masculine specimen. He stepped down from our fucking perch with his me, his prize, in his clutches. Doesn't every girl wish to be plucked and fucked just like that?

Vance landed on the sandy earth at the base of the hoodoo, where he had plans for us. My legs had not the strength to support me, so Vance laid me out, tits down, across a red shale boulder in the shadow of the towering hoodoo. Vance used his feet to tap my ankles to get me to spread my legs wide as he gave my protruding ass a sharp spank. He reached under my ass to run his fingers through my soft folds that were gaping in full bloom after he had withdrawn his manly member from within me moments ago. Vance grabbed my wrists, making me arch my spine, holding me as a keen bow while he readied his arrow's shaft to take aim again at my flaming hole. With a powerful thrust, he plunged into me again, this time he felt deeper than ever before and I gave him a long, drawn out moan to let him know he'd hit his mark. My moans just seemed to encourage him to fuck me harder from behind. He rammed me to the point that I was being hit not only by his mighty rod, but by spiking orgasm after spiking orgasm coursing through my entire body as my tits brushed delicately across the clay surface beneath me.

Finding it difficult to hold any breath or a coherent thought, I managed to blurt out between sharp peaks of orgasmic blindness, "Fuck me hard! Harder. Harder. I begged and screamed, "Flood me with your cum. Don't hold back, I'm here for you Vance. Fuck me, cum in me. I need to feel your explosion flooding my pussy."

Vance released my wrists and seized my hips, holding them with heightened passion, he pulled me back onto his spear and shoved himself into my waiting canyon with great, deliberate thrust after deliberate thrust. I could feel his body go rigid and he let out a prolonged groan of intense joy. I remained draped over the rock letting his hot semen drain out of me, thick and sticky as it poured down the inside of my leg, dripping his seed onto the dry dust of the desert floor.

*****

I slumped next to Vance as he reclined against the shaded side of the hoodoo. Vance dropped his arm around my shoulder, holding me tight as I listened to his heart beat as I reclined against his chest. I was a satisfied woman. I was touched to think that it was I who made Vance's heart beat so strong. Together we faded as we rode upon post-coital clouds drifting through a lonely, rich and colorful landscape, a landscape that was said to be enchanted.

We dozed for minutes, an hour, or was it an eternity? I don't recall. Vance snapped to attention. "Did you hear that?" He asked with some concern in his voice.

"No. Something wrong?" I asked, trying to awaken from an experience that I wanted to last forever.

"Thunder. Look." Vance pointed to the north. The hazy blue and gray clouds hovering over the peaks when I first enter this place had grown dark and ominous, encroaching on our sunny location. "We could be in trouble. Flash floods. If it rains in the mountains, these dry washes can fill up in an instant from distant downpours, even though it's dry here. Where's your friend Loria?" He seemed concerned in earnest. There was another peal of rolling thunder.

"Loria is in the Canyon of the Vaginas. She wanted to be alone there."

Vance sprung to his feet, motioned with his arm for me to follow as he raced off to find Loria. I ached in a good way as I rose to follow. My legs felt rubbery and my vagina was getting crusty as the mix of our love fluids had begun to dry in the desert air. I trailed Vance picking my way through the soft sediments of the wide and shallow streambed that composed the ground around the hoodoos. A ground-strike lightning bolt lashed out of the roiling dark clouds, which were descending rapidly, followed by a bone-rattling thunder clap.

I stopped to pull a thorn from my heel when I noticed a flow of water filling the dry streambed next to me. I knew this was a dangerous development for Loria. The likelihood of a flash flood sweeping Loria away spurred me on at a greater pace. I was only a few more yards further up the trail when I could see the streambed beginning to flow with a chaotic violence as the volume of raging storm waters was about to reach cataclysmic proportions. I feared for my friend.

I sprinted beside the churning muddy waters, hoping that Loria had made it out the narrow canyon before this torrent filled the confined space, making that mystical place a deathtrap for her under these flash flood conditions. I had to change my direct course to the canyon's entrance as the expanding flood forced me to higher ground. My new path was rougher on my bare feet and slower, but I pushed past the pain as I feared this was a life threatening situation. I picked my way along the elevated toe of the large cliff, scanning to see Loria or Vance. I got to the foot of the trail we had descended earlier in the day and I peered into the swirling muddy waters, pleading with God to see my friend and my lover safe. The thunder storm was now over us. The land was shaking with each roar of thunder and the rain was hard and heavy, making it impossible to see more than fifteen yards through the monstrous downpour. .

I turned my panicked gaze away from the canyon's mouth and looked down stream. It was there that I saw two figures struggling in the muddy red ferment. Vance had extended a large stick into the current where Loria was clinging to a rock. The flood waters boiled around the two, heaving up waves that looked like demon claws trying to drag them to their death. Loria had a grip on the stick and Vance was trying to pull Loria to safety. I prayed, "Hold on Loria." If Vance was shouting instructions, I couldn't hear, as the clattering noise of the rocks and sediment being washed downstream amidst the driving rain and thunder drown out their voices. I was too far away and would be of no help if I were in the middle of the chaos. Vance didn't need to be worried about rescuing two damsels in distress. It was frightening to watch and to do nothing, but I was compelled to do both.

Vance was bracing with a wide stance, thigh deep in the frothing flood; Loria gripped the lifeline extended to her. She tried to stand, but had her feet were swept out from under her. She managed to not lose hold as she was momentarily submerged. She bobbed back up, Vance pulled hard as Loria struggled to keep her balance as she inched toward Vance. Holding the stick with one hand, Vance extended his other to catch Loria's wrist. With his finger coiled around her wrist, he gave a tug. Loria let go of her stick and flew to Vance's side. Loria clambered around behind Vance, holding both arms around his neck, encircling his hips with her legs as she clung to him riding piggyback. Vance strode through the current, pivoting his hip as he sought balance with every step as he waded into shallower waters. I jumped and cheered, clapping my hands and broke into tears and wept at the sight of Loria riding on Vance's back to higher ground.

I jumped and waved to let them know I was safe and waiting for them at the trail's foot. I think they saw me, but they did not bother to respond. I waited and dried my tears of joy.

1...456789