Pharr Flung (Well Hung) Tours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reunited, I hugged Loria and whispered in her ear, "I'm so very thankful right now." She hugged back. I turned to Vance and hugged him just as hard as I had done to Loria. I pressed my lips to his as I said, "There, that's how I feel about all of that." Vance smiled as he gave me a once over look and tenderly kissed my cheek.

The storm was bound to move off in a few minutes, but rumbles of thunder rolled across the desert floor and lightning strikes were seen hitting the ground beyond our sheltered spot behind the blocks that had slumped off the cliff.

Vance looked at his two naked female tour guests, "Well, I see you two are not wearing any... shoes. I suggest that you find where you left them. We'll wait for this storm to get well past. I'd be a fool to walk us back through open terrain in an electrical storm. Gotta be safe, right Loria?"

Loria found it within herself to offer a wisecrack, "My mom always told me, 'Drive fast, take chances'. But for your sake Vance, I'll play it safe from here on out." She stood on one leg and kissed Vance's cheek.

*****

We girls had our boots stashed a few yards away and we went to retrieve them while Vance took off in another direction to find his boots. As I bent over to lace my boots, Loria came over and ran her hand across my bare back. "Carpet burn?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"Just a souvenir from my well-hung adventure in an exotic, out-of-the-way place in the American Southwest," I replied in a matter-of-fact quip, as if I was talking about the t-shirt I usually buy on our summer flings.

I looked at my friend, caked in the flash flood's red mud silt. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair filled with matted red mud. "What a mess. That time of the month?" I teased. "Really though, how are you feeling, I mean after you were almost swept to your death and then the endometriosis thing from this morning? Quite a day girl."

Loria cocked her head and looked with a vague expression off into the receding thunderstorm. "I'm feeling real good to be honest. It's good to be alive, for sure. But I feel transformed. So much has happened this afternoon. I can't explain what I feel, but I know what it is - not that anyone is going to believe it. I believe something happened in the Canyon of the Vaginas. It felt almost motherly inside the canyon walls. Inside the wall there came upon me a sense of transcending peace covering my pain and grief."

"Was it spiritual or physical for you?" I wondered aloud, hoping not to sound skeptical.

"Both. The Canyon of the Vaginas flowed red. It is a sign. It is a promise of health, renewal and healing. I know everyone will tell me it was a just a natural flash flood event; but it's more than that. I'm changed. Meredith, I'm healed, I feel it."

I smiled at Loria, "I think this place is very special."

Loria finished her thoughts, "I'm not skewered with pelvic pain right now. I'm a new woman."

Vance came over and joined us in small talk. We watched the flood waters subside to a trickle as we waited for half an hour after we heard the last boom of thunder. We scrambled up the steep trail, Vance followed. I think he enjoyed watching our butts as we climbed in front of him, and we were happy to give him the pleasure. We certainly owed him big time. We retrieve our wet clothes at the top of the cliff. Loria and I left behind all of our lingerie, twisting in the breeze. We were happy to leave our offering of feminine gratitude to the witch spirit protecting and blessing her Canyon of the Vaginas.

It was dusk when we got back to the Pharr Flung Tours van. Vance had something on his mind. He stammered as he tried to open up the serious subject. "Ladies, I promised anyone who signed up with me, adventure in the Southwestern desert. But I think we've all had more adventure than you paid for. How would you feel if we quit while we're ahead?"

Loria spoke softly, "I've been thinking the same thing. It's been an awfully intense experience for me. I'm done."

Vance lightened up a little, "Here's what I propose. I've got a nice place for us to stay tonight a few hours from here. It's run by a good friend of mine. It won't be a problem. I can get you both back to Albuquerque tomorrow to catch a plane back home."

I fell in line with the proposal, "I'm a satisfied woman right now. I'm fine with the idea."

Vance's mood turned buoyant, "This is what I'd like to do; I'd like to treat y'all to a nice dinner late tonight. I'd like to open a good vintage; do you ladies like merlot?"

We both broke into a giggle, but we didn't explain ourselves. Girls have a right to protect their secrets, which are many.

"And..." Vance continued, "I'd like to offer you both a chance to come back and tour with me at the end of the summer, if that's all right. The tour would be just us three, all expenses paid of course."

We nodded our heads in agreement to his offer. I'd be fun to fire up the fantasies once again in a couple of months.

Just over the ridge a coyote howled. It sounded to me like she was laughing with us.

"Great. I really like you two; I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

Together, Loria and I rushed in to give Vance a big hug. He wrapped his arms around us and hugged us close. Vance then raised his chin and imitated the coyote's baying laugh. Then Loria lifted her head and howled and I joined in as all three of us stood in an exotic and erotic, out-of-the-way place in the Southwestern desert howling our heads off like crazy coyotes and laughing for minutes in the fading sunset. It was a fantasy fulfilled.

We drove away surrounded by a chorus of singing coyotes. The coyotes sang and laughed for reasons that I could now guess.

1...456789